Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: Mr. Right ❯ The Man of the Shadows (LotR) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Operation: Mr. Right
Two: The Man in the Shadows
Kolinshar Jackie-chan Benito
2002




Sailor Moon Multi-Crossover. Currently Lord of the Rings.






All standard disclaimers apply.






grumbled as she felt some snow sneak its way into her boots. Dammit! Now her feet were freezing! Agh.. this was worse then fighting Beryl at the North Pole..
groaned. It wasn't the time to be muttering about Metallia's most trusted henchmen. Or woman in this case. More snow fell into her boots. Grumbling, only one thought that was good came to mind.
least I got transported by a bubble when I went to battle her..'
slipped slightly as she fell to the ground with a plop. Snow rained down on her, covering her hair and body, so she wrapped the coat closer to her.
rounded a large boulder, sensing that someone was near. Was it the person who was talking about food again?
out of the blue, she let out a shriek as she saw the Elven made arrow come speeding toward her.
blinked. Was she hallucinating? But the arrow was coming toward her. Against the wind.
one thought went through her mind.

like hell did she try run! Well, as fast as running was going to get her when she was going against the icy wind of a blizzard, was trudging through two feet of snow, and was carrying the extra weight of her pack and weapons. She cried out in pain as she arrow pierced her shoulder.
in pain, she made herself stay standing, or be buried to death by the rate of that the snow was falling now. Turning her head behind her to see who had fired the weapon, and curse them to hell, she was slightly disappointed and anxious with a combination of fear. All she could see was white. Squinting, she saw a faint outline of some travelers being covered by the blizzard. She had to find shelter. And she had to find it quick.
by the moon, please help me! Usagi suddenly felt very fearful as she remembered the harsh words that she had told her mother earlier on. Oh God, I'm sorry mother. Just please, help me out of here.
singing angels)
like an answer to her prayer, her eyes landed on a cave in the clearing. Yes! Shelter! Dive, dive, dive Usagi!
quickly tried to make it to the cave as if she was going over hurdles, but it was no go. The wind simply would not allow it. The shivering girl sighed.
I have to do it the long way..'
quickly tired to trek her way toward the stone shelter.


Blow wind blow!!
WE MUST SEEK SHELTER! NOW!!" Boromir shouted over to his leader, but to no avail. The wind simply carried them away. But by the waving of his arms and the movement of his mouth, Gandalf understood what the man of Gondor was trying to say.
his head in a huge motion, he raised his staff as if trying to use it as a shield to block his eyes from the snow.
and Legolas trailed in the back, each one carrying one of the Halflings. Frodo was in Aragorn's arms and Pippin was in Legolas'. Sam, Merry, and Gimli were left, staying close the wizard as he was trying to navigate them through the wind.
all the flurry of snow, I don't know how he did it. But he did.
blue eyes finally spotted a cave in the distance.
you,' Gandalf thought as he breathed a sigh of relief. He was scared that the Fellowship would have to endure the night outside in the blizzard.
turned to the Fellowship once again. The wind nearly knocked his large, gray, pointy hat off.
THERE!" He bellowed into the wind, but the blizzard blew the words away. Making large motions with his hands and staff in the direction of the cave, the shivering and cold figures sighed inwardly with relief when they realized they had shelter.
turned their direction toward the cave, and as they approached their shelter, Legolas and Aragorn set the Hobbits they were carrying down and Aragorn leaned close enough to ask the keen sighted and hearing elf.
back there. What did you shoot?"
eyes showed concern with this question. He had hit his target, but it had disappeared in the blizzard with a cry of pain and surprise.
not sure," the Prince of Mirkwood replied. The uneasiness in his eyes did not retreat as he neared their destination.


Usagi did reach the cave, she could feel the outer edges of her wound starting to freeze up. Her pale skin was gunna be getting frostbite if she didn't treat the wound soon.
collapsed on the cold cave floor the minute she entered her shelter for the night. Wincing in pain, she slid they pack off her shoulders, carefully sliding it over her injured shoulder. But it was in vain as the strap hit the wound, opening up the wound even more. Blood dropped onto the ground. The bow and quiver fell with a clatter on the floor. As far as she could tell of her wound, the arrow had broken in half, the pointy edge still embedded deep in her skin.
body screamed sleep. Her conscious screamed at her to treat the wound before it became infected. As her shoulder screamed with pain, trembling hands tried to unbuckled the clasp of her backpack for her first air kit, but after more than a few tries, she collapsed with exhaustion.


and Gandalf entered the cave first to check of any dangers. And the first thing they noticed was blood. And lots of it. A quiver of arrows lay discarded at the entrance, and they had feared that they had discovered the layer of some beast. Specifically the one that Legolas' had shot. But-- beast's did not usually carry around a quiver of arrows 'just because.'
fiery red bow to match the quiver didn't stray too far. And the blood that had been only small droplets on the stone floor had now began to turn into pools. Now they were very worried that they had stumbled across the layer of some savage beast. But then again, they couldn't endure another night outside on the mountain with a storm like that blowing.
Boromir spotted Usagi.
He cried out, fear, panic and surprise echoing throughout the entire cave. A pair of Elven ears picked up the startled cry.
old man hurried over as if he had been 100 years younger than he looked. The Grey Wizard flew to Usagi's side, and turned her over. Only Usagi's shallow breathing showed that she was alive. Her lips had started to turn blue.
Elf? What is an Elf-' Gandalf cut off his own thoughts as his eyes widened at the sight of her rounded ears and large wound that had once again started to gush out blood.
the others to come inside. And make sure Legolas comes to me," He ordered Boromir. The man of Gondor was surprised by the command. Nonetheless, the nodded his head as he ran to get the others.


Usagi's Dream.. thing.. ^^
As far as the eye could see. Save for a human girl, former princess of the moon, sorta floating in the nothingness.. -naked-.
It was black. How come almost all my dreams happen in a void?" She grumbled to herself. She looked around. It was still black.. shouldn't something be popping up by now??
to her thoughts, the black void around her swirled. Changing to an opaque color, she realized that her bare body was replaced with her sailor senshi garb. Tugging at the material, she melded into the familiarity of the suit.
Usagi," a voice called out. It was familiar as Usagi turned around, and faced to priestess of the shrine on Cherry Hill.
Usagi replied, surprise evident.
raven haired woman laughed sadly.
didn't you tell us you were leaving? It's been a whole month.." Rei murmured, her violet eyes sparkling with tears.
blinked and stepped back in surprise. "What do you mean a month? I've only been in this world for a couple hours!"
looked up, surprised. Shaking her head, she retorted in a demanding tone. "No, it's been a whole month."
I don't think I was uncon-.. umm.. yeah.." Usagi blinked. "Maybe time runs differently here."
eyes looked at her in confusion at her unfinished sentence. Finally, Rei nodded in agreement. "It took us two weeks just to get Setsuna to spit it out that you were gone. And it took me a couple of days to get the fire to locate you. Thanks for the great challenge, Odango."
giggled slightly, a smirk forming on her features.
to be of service."
where are you anyway?" Rei asked. A perfectly plucked eyebrow was raised as her eyes shined with happiness to find that Usagi was all right.
shrugged. "I'm not sure. I'm on some mountain range.. pretty high up in altitude actually. Somewhere like those Rocky Mountains in Canada, or even maybe the Himalayas."
eyes widened on those comments. "YOU'RE ON A MOUNTAIN?!!"
rolled her eyes. "No, I'm just lying here on a cave floor, freezing my ass off with an arrow stuck in my shoulder."
stopped talking altogether. Her mouth formed a perfect 'o' as she realized what she had just said.
The senshi of Mars blew up immediately. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!! ARROW?!!"
suddenly felt that Rei's voice has begun to get lower, as if she was moving away from the bellowing priestess.
oh, Rei, I think I'm waking up-"
in a bright flash she was gone.


Bright light! Usagi groaned as she shut her eyes against the light emanating from Gandalf's crystal thing.
the hell was that? I'm in a damn cave! Where the hell is that light coming from.' Usagi thought to herself. Sudden panic went through her as she feared that robbers that suddenly had robbed her.
blink. But what the hell are robbers doing on the Himalayas?? Usagi thought suddenly, shooting up from her lying position.
shot up through her arm as she leaned on it for support. Leaning against the wall quickly, she found she was surrounded by others.
Aragorn, and Gandalf quickly drew their swords in defense. Crystalline blue eyes widening, the used-to be creator of Crystal Tokyo quickly grabbed the nearest object. Surprisingly enough, Frodo had lain his sword near the sleeping princess, and Sting was the thing that Usagi had grabbed. She drew the Elven blade from its sheath as she quickly met in retaliation. The three men were certainly surprised by the lady's quick defense, even when injured.
two groups looked at each other with weariness.
no danger, Gandalf reshethed his sword.
Lady, I am sorry for this intrusion. But my group needed to find shelter or we would face the fury of Caradhras."
blinked. Huh?
Elf?" The wizard asked with familiarity.
stranger in the corner sat up slowly, and in less than a blink of an eye,
the elf that had been sitting silently in the corner jumped up. The towering blonde elf walked over to the leaning woman and falling onto his knees, tears came to his eyes.
I did not wish to harm you when I shot you. I merely thought you were some sort of beast attacking the Fellowship.." And then the prince of Mirkwood fell into a full detailed apology of how they trudged up the mountain and they were already worried because of the storm. Then all of a sudden Usagi pops up and Legolas merely thought that he was shooting a beast that was attacking them.
the end of Legolas' long apology, Usagi had only one thing to say.

humblest apologies, My Lady," Legolas said remorsefully as he bowed respectfully toward her.
yes. Don't worry. I've been through worse," She replied, waving off his bow absentmindedly. This comment greatly aroused some thoughts through their minds. She had been through worse?
yeah, I never did catch your names. I'm-"
paused. What name SHOULD she give them? I mean, she was being tended by the Fellowship. It would only be polite to give them her name. In her thoughts, she had unconsiously waved her arms around.
suddenly realized that she still had the sword in her hand. Blushing, she sheathed it and passed it over to Frodo who froze immediately when he touched her hand to retrieve Sting. Usagi didn't notice
No Serenity? BLAH!! Selene *cough, cough* Serena Hmm maybe.
of the shortest of the group bowed to her and said, "Gimli, son of Gloin! Cousin to the Lord of Moria!" Usagi blinked. Where the hell was Moria? The dwarves flaming hair stood out brightly in the darkness of the cave.
Prince of Mirkwood," Ahh. So Mr. Shoots-At-Things-When-He-Doesn't-Even-Know-What-It-Is is a prince? Well, la de da! I'm a Princess!
Bagggins of the Shire." Frodo was suddenly looking at her curiously. His hand began to play with the necklace hanging from his neck.
Gamgee, miss." Sam gave a nod as he smiled at her.
and Pippin, Lady!" The two playful hobbits said, grinning as they glanced up from their food.
am Gandalf the Grey," The tall bloke said with much authority. Yes.. she was supposed to know him.. how?
am known as Strider, My Lady."
a man sat in the corner, watching the scene unfold. He was well hidden in the shadows, and no ordinary person could pick him out from the dark foreboding. But carefully observing crystalline blue orbs turned their gaze onto the hidden figure.
you, sir, are?"
My Lady. The man of Gondor,"
were more than surprised when she picked Boromir out from the shadows.
eyes from the son of Gondor in turn stared into her deep depths. The pain was great in her eyes. He could tell.
you my Lady are known as..?"
But call me Bunny."


HEHE!! I actually updated this!! And as for the couples, I know most people asked for Legolas, but there's so many on him already! Have you seen the amount of Legomances out there? Well, there's a lot. So I'm sorta leaning on Aragorn, or even *grins evilly* BOROMIR!! MWAHAHAHA!! Hehe
I'm sorry for the long waits on Teething Dragons and Straight Flush. I'll try and get it out as soon as I can. Writers Blocks SUCK LIKE CRAP! And now that I have a muse (Usagi Asia Maxwell) and my inspirer (Crazygurl70), I'm bound to update soon!! MWAHAHA! But.. *inches away slightly*
AHH!! JACKIE-CHAN!! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON!
to Crazygurl70 (Lily-chan)! Asia-chan! And Lacrea-sama!!
minna-chan!


outs!
Flirt (*glomps* Yo! Check it out!! #1 Reviewer over here! Thanks!),

(DAMN RIGHT MAMORU'S AN *cough, cough*)


Millenia (Hmm, Harry Potter you say? Interesting notion indeed.. I'll think about it!)

Lady (Oh yeah! Digimon or Yugioh maybe too!)

Sven (BATMAN!! Good idea! Batman Beyond or the original? Update me on that! That's one at the top maybe!)
Megami (*grins* I plan to.)
Starwind


moon-miko (That's an UNDERSTATEMENT!! Aragorn is so not used as much! And yeah, I am leaning toward there too!)


Saturnity (*facefault* Eh, hehe! Have I been giving out the impression that I'm Italian, Spanish, or from Hawaii? Well, an answer to that would be no. Although I'd love to live in Hawaii though! But I live here is Canada! Not IN AN IGLOO!!! Hehe!)
Scribiendi (*Bows* I try)

(Woah, Beyblade! Never thought of that! Maybe! Hehe! LOVE RAY!!!)

for the WONDERFUL REVIEWS! Excellent suggestions too! Keep 'em coming!