Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: Mr. Right ❯ Boromir, Rock Walls, and Kraken (LotR) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Operation: Mr. Right
3: Boromir, Rock Walls, and Kraken
Kolinshar Jackie-chan Benito
2002




Sailor Moon Multi-crossover. Currently Lord of the Rings.






ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY. SAILOR MOON BELONGS TO NAOKO TAKEUCHI AND LORD OF THE RINGS BELONGS TO J.R.R. TOLKIEN.
sucks. I don't own anything but this story. Story is no steal, because if you do, I SUE YOU!








the heck had she agreed to do this?
was the only thought wandering around in the self-exiled princess' mind.
mean, she could have at least called Pluto to get her off this mountain, but her damn pride had gotten to her again. She just had to agree to follow this Fellowship until they reached a city called Lothlorien, then she could wander the great outdoors in search of her true love. Ack, that sounded way too much like a corny script for a love movie.
Jeez, what kind at name was that anyway? Latin? Oh yeah, I forgot. Elvish. She mentally berated herself as she remembered that Legolas was some sort of elf. All of the members had assumed that she was an elf because of her golden locks. Elves were supposed to have an ethereal beauty, with perfect grace and balance. Too bad her tripping over every rock in sight quickly changed their assumption.
freezing gust of wind almost blew her over. Ploughing through the snow is easier said than done. Especially if you've been going at it for more than 3 hours. What she would give if she had an indestructible snow blower. Usagi sighed. Oh well, she could dream.
glanced back at the slow movements of the Fellowship. Falling in step behind Gandalf and Boromir, the four hobbits were following very slowly, as the bigger men tried to make a sort of path for the halflings to follow.
thoughts drifted to the rather amusing combination of the group she was travelling with. Nine men and one woman. Three, including her, relating to royalty. Five, including her once again, who loved food. They were a rather assorted group. Elves, wizards, humans, dwarves, and hobbits.
grinned a bit despite the cold that was nipping at her injured shoulder. Hobbits were very kawaii! And very short too. Usagi looked over the bits of information that she had received. Hobbits also went with the name halflings. Pretty appropriate name if you asked her.
there was Legolas, the Elf prince of Mirkwood. Usagi eyed him, scowling at him with distaste was she watched him jump over the snow with much ease. He was practically walking on the white stuff, and jumping around on it like a friggin Bambi. How a man survived climbing a mountain only in tights was beyond her.
there was the wizard, Gandalf the Grey. The Grey? Who would want to be called 'the Grey?
sound suspiciously relating to the sound ice makes when it was about to crack, rang clearly in her ears. Usagi quickly made her mind to turn around right this instant when she saw where she was, but then quickly reminded herself that she was already currently stuck halfway across a mountain that didn't like intruders. If that was possible. She blinked. Her eyes adjusted to look through the falling snow. Strider was shouting something.
We must make for the Gap of Rohan!" The ranger yelled at the top of his lungs but it was enough to be heard as only a soft whisper.
Boromir shouted back. "The Gap brings us too close to Isenguard!"
we cannot go over the mountain, let us go under it! Let us go through the Mines of Moria!" A muffled yell from the dwarf was heard, but only those ears that were straining to find out what was happening heard. But everyone in the Fellowship heard, including Usagi.
of Rohan.. Isenguard? Jeez, what a very twisted world she had fallen into.
was a great pause, and then Legolas suddenly came bounding back, the wind pushing him toward the group.
there is a foul voice in the air!" Damn. He jinxed it! As soon as the words had left his mouth, lighting flashed in the sky overhead. A loud crash was heard even through the monstrosity of the wind, and snow rained down on them, smothering all of them with the avalanching snow.


COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDD!!!!!! FFFFFFRRRRRREEEEEZZZZZIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!! IIIII'MMMM GGGGOOOOIIIINNNNNGGG TTTTTOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for breath in her panic, she quickly had a mouthful of snow. The fluffy bits of cold were seeping down under her gloves and boots.
her body relax and try not to trash around in a panic, she quickly tried to shovel snow out of the way to get to the top. But it was getting useless. The injury she has received from Legolas' arrow came back full force as she stretched her arms.
god, she was going to die.. again.. Usagi inwardly sighed saying that she couldn't do it literally. It was getting cold. And she already nearly died already less than 24 hours ago! What the heck! Now she's going to die being smothered by snow? When she friggin faced some of the most evil things to come into the universe? The battles with Beryl, The Doom Tree, Fiore, Galaxia.. blah, blah, blah! Yeah, and she was about to let herself DIE from SUFFOCATING? I DON'T THINK SO!!
started pumping through her as she began to become determined to get to the top.
is why the senshi were so disappointed in you sometimes, Usagi berated herself. You don't have enough confidence in yourself! Get you act together girl!
narrowed as she struggled to reach the top of the snow pile. It was getting harder to breath. It was getting cold.
Usagi! Get to the top!
coursed through her veins again double fold as she redoubled her efforts. She felt her hand break through the layer of snow. Almost there.. Please, someone help! Drowsy eyes began to close..
hand grabbed hers. Callused hands from years of wielding his sword grasped the soft, cold skin of Usagi's hand.
BUNNY! Please, wake up!" Boromir shouted at her. Shaking the girl, her lips had once again turned blue.
Bunny! WAKE UP!" Boromir yelled into her ears, crushing into a hug trying to warm her up.
forced her sealed eyes open as her eyes seemed to pass through, avoiding the blistering cold winds whipping her hair harshly around the two. The snow that had blocked their eyesight was gone and Boromir's grey eyes connected with her crystalline blue orbs. The howling wind pounding in their ears was gone as Usagi melted into his embrace.
crept back into her mind. She welcomed it as she fell limp in the Man of Gondor's arms.

eyes blinked in surprise as he heard her whisper among the winds that were pounding in his ears. 'Boromir..' He thought, remembering her last whispering words. His eyes widened slightly.
We can't say here any longer! Let us go through the mines!" Gimli pleaded once again as she had somehow ploughed his way up through the snow.
through the Fellowship endured as the wind blew harder.
the old wizard replied, "Let the ring bearer decide."
had just pulled Frodo out of the snow. Going through the mines seemed to be heaven to them instead of going across the mountain.
shall go through the mines." Frodo murmured, gripping the ring in his had slightly.
be it," Gandalf muttered, grabbing Pippin as the young hobbit struggled to get free of the reaches of the snow.
had defeated them.
group turned around as the wind threatened to push them off the edge of the cliff. But a sudden movement in the snow made them stop. A pony's nose was sticking out of the snow.
Guess they had to unbury Bill the pony first.


DOWN a mountain is probably easier than going up, Usagi thought wryly as she nearly kissed the green grass the moment she laid eyes on the unfrosted ground.
was walking beside Sam, and in front of her were the two food-crazy hobbits. I mean, there's only so many times you can listen to how good mushrooms taste good with beef or carrots better. And it's only a little while later before your stomach starts rumbling for food. You can only take so much before you want to wring off their little heads for changing the subject to which pies were the best. Apple or Pumpkin?
sun began to sink low in the sky, and Gandalf decided that they would rest here for the night. The stars came out quickly, and Usagi was surprised to find some of the constellations she would see at home. well, they were similar enough. Orion appeared, followed by Ursa Major and Ursa Minor (Big and Small dipper). Cassiopeia shone brightly in the sky.
didn't see the beauty of the sky when you were living in the city. Pollution clouded everything in the night, and the only decent stars you could see were when you were far away from any town or city. But here.. it was perfect.
crackling fire suddenly snapped her out of her trance from the stars, as she found she was the center of silent attention among all the members of the Fellowship. Her eyes widened in surprise and they all turned away blushing in embarrassment.
elf prince was the one that broke the rather annoying staring contest bouncing back and forth between the opposite members of sex.
them carefully, she knew that she could trust them with some of her secrets. Usagi chose her words carefully as she regarded what she would say.
my full name is Usagi Tsukino. I have a mom and dad, and a little brother named Shingo. Um.." Usagi didn't really know what to say after that. She mentally imagined herself explaining, ("Oh yes! I'm also from another universe, and am the reincarnation of a former princess of the Moon whose kingdom is long dead.) And this list trailed from her mind.
old are you?" Sam suddenly asked, but quickly flushed as he turned away.
widening in slight surprise, she answered in slight hesitation.
know, you shouldn't really ask a last her age. It's rude," Usagi said, having a slight edge in her voice as she mock-scowled at him. Sam smiled innocently at her.
she continued, "But anyway, I'm 26." 'No, I'm really more than 1000 years old..' She shook her head clear of the sarcastic remarks.
old for a human," Merry butted in, not really realizing what he was saying. Frodo and Sam hissed at him to keep his mouth shut.
glared at him.
me?"
bowed his head as Sam filled her in.
Merry means to say is that it's old for a human woman that's not chosen a man yet," Sam explained.
regret, anger and fury seemed to burn like blue flames in her eyes.
sweet innocence got the better of him, once again.
aren't you married?"
this time, all the hobbits smacked the youngest of the halflings on the back of his head. Crying out it protest, he rubbed the sore spot, and scowled at the half-hungry hobbits.
makes you think I'm not married?" She said softly, fingering the area where an engagement ring used to be worn on.
group went silent, as talks about rings were very rare, especially since she did not know that they were on the quest to destroy the One Ring.
of a gold wedding band, maybe?" Boromir put in, slight hurt and a tinge of jealousy flashed in his eyes for a second. The mention of a gold band suddenly brought his mind to the thoughts of a ring hanging on the nearby Hobbit's neck. Mentally growling at himself, he shut his mouth and rid himself of such vile thoughts.
observed her reaction, puffing on his pipe. Usagi's face slowly turned crimson, but it may have been the fire illuming the red hearth on her fragile features.
smoke-figures moved along in the air as Gandalf continued to puff on the quality weed. Usagi sniffed the air suspiciously. She received a light-headed reaction for her troubles. As much tolerance she had to the things bad to her body, the pipe-weed's smoke was still very strong.
do believe I have found the Middle-Earth equivalent to Marijuana.'
animate smoke-figures flew into the air.
turned his attention to the Man of Gondor. The human was staring at Usagi with the most peculiar look upon his face.
puffed on his pipe again. A heart floated out. Suddenly, an arrow shot out and pierced its center.
Cupid's Arrow,' He thought with a silent chuckle.
voice cut through the night like a hot knife through butter.
had a boyfriend," Usagi said, finally answering. All the men flinched as they directed their attention to the lone woman in the group. Venom was dripping heavily from her voice. "Kicked him out." Her tone said that the topic was over, but the two men of Gondor did not want the conversation to finish.
ugly picture floated into her mind. The picture was sliced in two as Boromir's voice broke her thoughts.
happened between you two?" As much as it pained him, he asked the question. He felt an absurd feeling of overprotectivness on this young woman. Amazingly, split-end free, golden hair, which fell down to her ankles at an extraordinary length; sparkling seemed to hide some hidden mirth and she had the most beautiful smile. It showed her row of pearly white teeth and the most luscious pink lips he was dying to land his own on.
the blonde glared at him, long and hard. The intense gaze made the man flinch and turn his eyes away, showing the emotions starting to brew in their deep depths.
going to bed," She declared, grabbing her pack. A thought suddenly dawned at her that she hadn't even tried to check what she had stuck in there. It had changed into a hiking pack from her normal sling-on school bag, Pluto might have conveniently put so different items in there for her use.
a certain blonde elf blocked her route as he gave her a lazy grin.
a human woman who has endured the fury of the mountain Caradhars with a wounded shoulder, and yet has not complained once, you seem to have a temper problem, My Lady Bunny. Please? Answer the question," Legolas whispered in her ear as he guided her back to the rock she had previously occupied. His words did not seem like much of a compliment.
at the woodelf, she muttered in return, "Well, when I hear praising stories of an Elf-prince whose supposed to have great aim, his recent work must not really count."
face turned bright red as he stalked off and sat beside Strider looking rather grumpy.
in delight at the Elf's insecurity, Gimli took full advantage of this rare moment. The dwarf roared with laughter, and his peals of humor left him off balance as he fell of the high rock he was sitting on.
Hobbits looked merely confused at these antics. Still, they pressed on with Boromir's question.
happened?"
her eyes, she flipped off the packs flimsy drawstring as she rummaged around to see what was hidden. Eyes widening, she found out that her pack held quite a number of items. The pile that was rather small to begin with grew steadily larger as she emptied out the contents of her bag, beginning her story.
first aid kit..
was a bastard. What more can I say? He went off with some other bimbo so I went my own merry way." Usagi sighed. "I didn't love him though. I know my heart lies with someone else.. out there. I just don't know where." She stopped her words as she pulled out a very delicate dress. The shimmering material was as black as the spacey void and if felt like silk against her callused fingers. The hobbits gave out surprised squeals of delight. Legolas' eyes widened a tad. He had never seen material as rich as this one's. This was to be surely expensive to make as well. Eyes narrowing, the woodland elf eyed her suspiciously. Not many untrained people went out in the wilderness, let alone woman, who went around carrying items as precious as that. Usagi was not all as she seemed. Still, Lady Bunny seemed undaunted by the appearance of her Princess garb.
Mother,' she thought, annoyed, 'I'm not going to a masquerade ball or anything.'
smiled mysteriously, as if he knew exactly and what the dress Usagi was holding in her hands was exactly. Aragorn's eyebrows shot up, and Boromir looked at her with distinct interest.
Usagi, well, she had no clue to what she was supposed to do with THIS! She was practically on a survival course, not some masquerade ball or something.. or else.. Usagi inwardly groaned. Pluto wasn't the Guardian of Time for nothing. What on Earth.. or Middle-Earth should I say, is going to happen?
nobody answered her silent question.


blinked. They had been traveling a couple hours since dawn came, and this was their destination? Rock walls? But the dwarf that she had been walking along side with all day seemed to be looking at it with awe and adoration. Her gaze was leveled between the dwarf and the rock walls. Umm..? Right..
seeing her curious expression immediately went into a full scale story of how the Dwarves of Moria had built such exquisite walls. Usagi merely blinked. Weren't dwarves supposed to be great craftsmen? And they built ROCK WALLS, that looked like any ordinary rock wall in her world.. well, can you say, NOT impressed?
the Fellowship hiked on with some more enthusiasm, but Strider and Gandalf's features seemed to take on a more sullen look as they looked upon with oddly constructed 'Walls of Moria' which Gimli seemed to have taken great enthusiasm to look at. Usagi glanced dully at the stone structure. Nothing seemed to change. Rock walls..
Hobbits were yawning and stretching sleepily behind her. They weren't very used to waking up at the crack of dawn just to journey to visit Moria. Usagi could almost envision the sign that could have been hanging not more than a dozen yards away from her.
Landmark! Come see the Walls of Moria today! Where you can see, rock walls, rock walls, and guess what?! Even MORE rock walls."
giggled slightly. Legolas turned a silently questioning eyebrow toward the laughing woman. His extraordinary sense of hearing had picked up on her muffled laughter.
they walked.
they walked.
they walked some more.
stopped to eat.
they walked some more.
the end of all the walking, Usagi was nearly to the point of crawling at the entrance of Moria. She was hungry, she was tired, her feet hurt, she was nearly to the point of dehydration, and she was so close to strangling Gimli. All the while they had been walking (and walking, and walking..), all he was talking about was the great hospitality of his dwarf cousin. And the food and shelter that he would provide them. Obnoxiously so, trying to compare to the hospitality of the elf lords. Food..
in, she realized that the dwarves and elves must have had some sort of feud going between them.
they reached a lake. The watery depths seemed black, and held a sense of deep, dark foreboding. Something evil was down there. Something evil, and something very big and powerful. Usagi shivered at the amount of evil input she was receiving. She had some sort of built in evil-alarm within her that warned her of a dark presence that would be nearby. She only hoped that she wouldn't have to battle against the mysterious creature.
did she know.
let here eyes wander and saw that Aragorn had managed to convince Sam that the mines were no place for a pony. They had to let Bill go, as the son of the Gardener Gamgee looked off into the distance, wtahcing their faithful steed go. Bye Bill.
thoughts were turned away from Mr. Mysteriously Bad Creature, to the other beautiful engravings lining the dull, rock walls of Moria. Finally! Something that she could look at other than rock.


groaned. They had been out here for more than the time it had taken to get to the wretched place. Gandalf suggested for the Fellowship to sleep, but with her evil-alarm going like crazy, Usagi guessed she wasn't going to get much rest that night.
plopped down beside Strider and sighed heavily. The self-exiled king of Gondor turned his gaze to her, and Usagi shifted her sight down to her feet.
talk about shoe stains. There was the most grotesque thing sticking to the bottom of her hiking boots. She scraped the gucky substance off on a nearby rock.
noticed the jealous look Boromir sent down their way.


grumbled anxiously as he convinced himself that the two self-exiled king and queen were just talking. Just talking. He was not jealous. He was not angry. They were just talking. The stick that he had been carving a point into snapped in his hand. He did not notice. But Legolas sure did.
elf prince's head snapped in Boromir's direction in alarm, but the tension in his features died down a bit. Boromir was still glaring at the couple's direction. The knife in his hand was starting to bend slightly under the pressure and tension he was putting on the small piece of metal.
laughed. Boromir was actually jealous. The elf prince knew that the Ranger's heart belonged to the only daughter of Lord Elrond, Arwen. To try and break those two lovebirds away from as hard as trying to get molasses out of its box in the middle of a January blizzard. In other words, almost impossible. Usagi was not going to interfere in that kind of love. Actually, Boromir and Usagi would look rather nice together.

head snapped in the direction of the slight sound of a rock hitting the water's edge. Merry was throwing some stones in the dark waters of the shore of the lake they were situated beside. Usagi was giving Merry a very alarmed look as she grabbed his arm before Merry could throw another rock in.
not disturb the water. I can sense something is down there. Something evil. And very powerful. Don't. Disturb. The water," She told him in a soft tone. A deadly voice that meant that there was no tolerance for breaking the rules.
gulped under the intense gaze Usagi gave him and nodded his head quickly. He rejoined the small band of hobbits situated near the entrance of the door.
small beam of light caught everyone's attention as the doors were suddenly outlined in a soft light. A crown, seven stars, and a tree were engraved in the center of the stone entrance.


cast Usagi a curious look. What did she mean by that? She could sense something evil down there?
turned his attention toward Boromir once again. The Man of Gondor was glaring at him with daggers filled in his stare.
smirked. Yep, defiantly jealous. He could deny it all he wanted, but in the end, Legolas snickered slightly at his thoughts. He's JEALOUS!
how long he wanted to taunt Boromir because of something. Legolas sighed though. It would be wrong to tease him on this subject. I might die in my sleep if Boromir really is attracted to the young maiden.
voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Legolas glanced toward the Ringbearer as he paced in front of the door opening to Moria. Gandalf was sitting on a rock, observing the pacing hobbit with a raised eyebrow.
why didn't I see it before! It's a riddle! Gandalf, what's the elvish word for friend?" The normally quiet hobbit of the bunch asked the wrinkling old man.
old man pondered for a second before answering.
He pronounced in a slight accent, tonguing on the space between the L's.
doors opened slowly, creaking as though nobody had opened them in quite a long time. Gimli jumped to his feet as he was the first to walk though the tall, arching doorway. Soon, Gandalf followed a little more cautiously and he lit his staff with a really cool crystal. It glowed brightly in the dark tunnel. The hobbits were the last to come in.
a rather pompous voice, he said to Legolas in a gruff manner, "Soon Master Elf, you will experience the hospitality of the dwarves. You will be eating fall off the bone, red-meat, and the best of ale and malt!" The dwarf said boastful voice, slapping the taller elf on the back in a friendly manner.
froze, as if only realizing what he had done. Dwarfs slap each other on the back when they feel that they con confront each other with their fears and consider them a great friend. The ax-wielding dwarf hurried away from the group and ventured deeper into the mines.
continued in a slurring voice. "My cousin gets the most precious jewels from the earth here, and they call it a mine. A mine!" He said as if it were the most laughable thing in the world.
screamed. Instantly, all eyes were on her. Blue orbs the size of saucers (the flying kind), she stepped away from the area from which she once stood. The decaying carcass had its skull bashed in as Usagi stepped on the half-decomposed skull.
and Aragorn unsheathed their swords immediately, instantly alert.
said in a rather horrified voice, "This isn't a mine. It's a tomb!" He declared, rushing toward the exit. Usagi wasn't too far behind. In her hand, she clutched her transformation broach, just in case.
frightened and horrified yell echoed through the entrance.
Strider called out in panic as he rushed to the Ringbearers rescue.
jaw dropped as she exited the cave. Shrieking, she dodged a bunch of tentacles headed her way. Frodo was being dragged to the water, rather quickly. Sam sliced his master free with the 'shing' of his sword.
tentacles retreated. And only a second later, twice as many flew out of the water and tried to make a grab at Frodo once again. The monster's head emerged from the water. It was big. And an evil dominance radiated from it.
damn! Usagi had seen this monster somewhere in Ami-chan's Mythology books. Oh yeah, it was a Kraken. Okay, history review later. This was a good a time as any to transform. She'd explain the whole concept of Sailor Moon to them later. Now was not the time. A tentacle flew toward her with only the seen blur of the motion. It was going to hit her fast. But she was faster.
Cosmic Power," She whispered, "Make-up."
in the brightest flash of light, the Members shielded their eyes from the intense glow that was emanating from the now transforming senshi. The tentacle about to whip disintegrated to dust, and as did the tentacles that were choking Frodo to death.
fell onto the group in a cloud of burning flesh. Sushi anyone?
pieces rained down on the Fellowship, the smell of the burning skin already making Usagi wrinkle her nose in disgust.
Moon ran for the cover of the "mines/tomb" to avoid the falling pieces of Kraken-flesh. She for one did not want to smell like a fish when this was over. The others followed her example and headed for the cover of the cave.
Kraken wasn't completely dead. An inhuman scream filled the airwaves as the full body of Kraken emerged from beneath the waters. It only had two feeler-tentacles left, but that seemed enough for revenge.
all the Fellowship members within the general safety of the mine, Krakens tentacles grabbed the sides of the entryway.
baby Jesus, it was coming it after them.
Moon immediately grabbed her scepter to start 'disintegrating time.'
the ancient doorway collapsed on the fabled sea-monster.
ancient rock walls avalanched onto Kraken. Oh thanks you Lord! The rock walls were actually some use!
a moment, and the finality that Kraken was finally destroyed, the Fellowship turned their attention to the ridiculously garbed Usagi. Usagi just hoped that her skirt wouldn't get any shorter.
turned a beady eye toward Usagi's outfit. AHH! Old guy checking her out at three-o-clock! Shaking his head, he made the crystal at the top of his staff glow even more, giving the men a full birds-eye view of her fighting gear.
mine takes more than four days to cross successfully. There are more foul things than Orc that dwell within the heart of the earth. Four days to cross.." Gandalf tutted.
blinked. She was only waiting for the question.
to explain?" Gandalf said. "We DO have plenty of time on out hands."
Moon gave him a rather weak smile.




Chapter. To be continued..




How'd you guys like this chapter? You better have liked it! Well, please, I would really appreciate reviews on this chapter. Really appreciate it. and now you know it. This is going to be a Boromir/Usagi part of the story. PLEASE NOTE I SAID "PART OF THE STORY!" I'm hoping to make this a VERY, VERY long fic. *nods head* Yup! I LOVE CROSSOVERS! If you have any suggestions for a crossover topic, feel free to say so.
I hoped you enjoyed. If you have any question, comments, or just overall nice compliments, stick 'em in the review box on your way out.
yeah! I also have a bunch of new stories out. Check them out too if you want. *sighs* I know, I know.. I have a habit of starting a bunch of stories, and then you have to wait a little while for an update. Hehe! What can I say? Well, I guess I CAN say that you get a lot more writing done than homework.. *looks and glares at her Science textbook and Math homework sitting on the table nearby* *sighs* Anyway, New Stories..
Gnipeelp: A Sleeping Beauty Fairy Tale twist. In the legendary land where Sleeping Beauty sleeps, she is still waiting for her knight-in-shining armor to come to her rescue. But when Heero Yui comes and places a dazzling smile on the sleeping princess' lips, she finds out he's NOT the Prince Charming she was looking for!
Yrch Princess: She is the last Orc Princess in all of Middle Earth. She watched the slaughter of her people. But when she finds the dead body of her father, enough is enough. She will avenge her tribe, and kill the one who murdered her father. Prince Legolas, prepare to die.


all.. for NOW! MWAHAHAHA! *blinks* Eh.. he.. *cough, cough*


mahal.
~KB Jackie-chan





Reviewer's Corner ~
Choas (Kaosu-chan: Hehe! *waves back* Well, sorry, it wasn't a really quick update(). Blame it on the homework! The HOMEWORK! *points to the evil innocent looking homework sitting on the table* *shrugs* Lol, well, anyway, *nods head eagerly* Mamoru-baka Haters of the World UNITE! MWAHAHA!
DreamBLaze: *laughs nervously* I don't know it there will be bishies per se.. *gives an evil grin* Who said that her true love had to be a guy? LOL!! Just KIDDING!! JUST KIDDING! Lol!! Well, anyway, be sure to check up on the bishie-boys.. lolz! I completely agree with you too. It's great to see another pinay loving the great works of anime! I'll email you if I can.. I am very lazy.. hehe!
Hey chica. Thanks for the comment. Well, I'd hate to hold you up. Bub-sie!
Megami: *looks confused* I wouldn't really wait a COUPLE months.. maybe just a month at the most if a Writer's Block is killing me. I'm sorry if you've waited a while for updates. Everyone in the authoring world had a WB at some time or another. And it sucks. Lol. Well, I'm not really a Usa/Legs hater, but I do see a lot of people paired with the Golden Boy himself. I'm planning to make this a Boromir crossover anyway.
MWAHAHA! You ROCK chica! Hehe, we Canadians rule the world! Hockey-lovers and all. *gives DeeChan a very scared look* You are asking for a GIMLI/USA or a GANDALF/USA ficcy? AHH!!! That is VERY scary. Lol, no use of giving the plot away. All comes soon enough. And a relationship with a dead body.. erm.. no comment()! LOL! Yes! We need DONUTS! "DOH!" (Homer Simpson)
Sven: Yeah, I'm really thinking of doing Batman. Either sooner or later. Yugioh, Ranma, and Star Wars is probably an "in" too. Sadly, *sniff* I've lost touch with my GI Joe obsession! I am now into He-man.. once again(). Lol, the older series, I think, is still better than the newer animated one. Um.. Lol, I dunno if you know what I'm talking about. But I haven't heard of Valdamer series. I don't think Dragonlance is going to be in. Lol, I'm not much to be writing about stuff like that. Anyway, keep up the suggestions! You're my Number One person on this topic!
YES! YUGIOH!! MWAHAHA! If I do, do it, then Bakura is probably the center of attention. Lol, I don't watch much Yu Yu Hak. I don't know enough about it. Fill me in and I might consider it!
: O.o! OoooooH! Hyper-chica at three-o-clock! Lol, hehe, yes I DID mention your name! You like? Lol. *falls over* Um.. hehe, Lil's, a little to blunt. "BOROMIR DEAD GUY ALL THE WAY?!" LOL! I really started laughing out loud! *jumps around happily* Dun worry, Boromir gets the girl.. for now.. MWAHAHA! Eh.. um.. *cough, cough*
Malfoy: Really? Hmm.. I haven't really gotten to read a lot of LotR x-overs, but perhaps your right.
: *gives a loud war cry and tackles Starfury* HEHE! THANK YOU!
: Well, whaddaya know! As long as I pair up Usagi with someone weird? Lol! Well, if Boromirs weird enough for you, your wish has come true! *disappears in a puff of smoke and retreats into a genie lamp*
demon: Well, since it IS a fanfiction, I can decide whether Crystal Tokyo should live on or not. If Ryouga from Ranma (lol, sp!) did show up, he MIGHT be Mr. Right. Hehe! And Terry from BB is kawaii! Lol, I love Batman Beyond. Cool animation. And yes, Ryouga and Terry beat Mamoru by FAR!
Scribiendi: SAMA! SAN! Furor-san it is then! Well, I didn't really plean on most of the things happening, they just.. well, come to my mind when they do. Analytical mode for the brain is only good in school. When you read some ficcy's, just let loose. *winks* but a little guessing I guess ain't too bad from time to time. And please update Right of Blood soon! I love the story!
Star: YES! It IS a Boromir pairing! I think I've said that enough times today, lol V_V(). *gives Callisto-sama a mock-glare* Hey! How rude! Just go and say when Boromir dies, Usagi can go to someone else? Lol, I'd hate to say it, but I don't know if that might go that way! Just wait and see! Inspiration strikes at the oddest moments for me, so anything might happen! I dunno about the paradox in Middle Earth tho. *shrugs* Again, with the odd moments. I dunno. Well, keep your eyes peeled! Good luck on your stories!
Lol, thanks! Funny funny bo bonny banana fanny fo fonie. Fe fi, FUNNY! Lol, that was VERY lame. Well, thanks for the review!


all the reveiws and their faces start turning blue* THANK YOU!!!!!