Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Iceheart ❯ Dreamed Memories ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lady Iceheart

Prologue

A family of six sits around a table in the middle of a garden. The Ctarl-Ctarl Empire's Royal Family, the Sabertooths, were enjoying a peaceful breakfast. The family consisted of four children and their parents. The children, Lenka, Renegade, Zion, and Zamba, fought over the last piece of sausage. The woman, Catalina, sipped her coffee as she read the daily newspaper. She was a slender figure, with shoulder length silvery hair. Her eyes were the same color. The man, Aiden, sat with a smile on his face. He was amused by his children's fight over the last piece of meat. His hair was a golden yellow color, he also had gold eyes.

Aiden perked his pointy ears at the sound of someone walking through the garden, coming towards them. He looked up in time to see a soldier walk around a corner and proceed to the family. Aiden growled upon realizing who this guy was. Standing up, he spoke to the soldier in a stern voice. "You have no business here, please leave." The soldier only smirked and stopped before the table, a look of pleasure on his face. Catalina, fearing danger, ushered the children away from the table. They went, the sausage long forgotten. The smallest one, Zamba, was grabbed from behind, by the soldier, as she left the table. Struggling and growling, she tried in vain to escape the firm grasp of the soldier. Aiden, angered by this action of the soldier and fearing for his daughter, lunged himself at the soldier. The soldier was taken by surprise, so he released his hold on Zamba. She landed on the ground not far away. The two Ctarl-Ctarl fought on the ground, biting and clawing. Suddenly, the soldier managed to kick Aiden off. He then got to his feet and pulled a gun from his side. He aimed at Aiden, who was still sitting on the ground. As the gun was fired, Catalina jumped in front of Aiden. Sadly, the laser beam from the gun went straight through the both of them. They fell lifeless to the ground. All Zamba did was sit there and watch as her parents where murdered. With tears streaming down her face she screamed, "NOOOOOO.......

......OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! In a cold sweat, a young woman bolted upright in her bed. Because of the darkness of the room you can't see her very well, only her figure in the moonlight and her red eyes, bright with tears. Breathing hard, she manages to calm herself down long enough to mutter a name, "Panja....."