Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Iceheart ❯ Murder at the Bar ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lady Iceheart

Chapter 1

A clocked and hooded figure walks into a crowded bar, it walks over to the bartable and sits down.

"What can I get for ya, stranger?"

With a voice as cold as the North Pole, the stranger replies, "Water."

The bartender pours out a glass of water and sets it down on the bar in front of the stranger. A small delicate hand with long, sharp fingernails slides a picture to the bartender. "Do you know this man?"

"Hmm......yes, that's Ricky Dasani. He is a frequent customer here at the bar. In fact he is sitting right over there by the jukebox."

"Thank you." The hand slips the picture back into the cloak and then removes the hood that the stranger wore. What the bartender saw both shocked and amazed him. It even scared him. A woman was the cloaked figure. She had long blue hair that looked like it hadn't seen a brush in a long time. Her skin was tanned and had black markings on it. These markings were on her cheeks, forehead, and around her eyes. Her eyes were blood red, and had an evil glint to them. It looked like she had fangs poking out from her top lips. Altogether she looked like some kind of demon. The woman took her glass of water and downed it in a few gulps.

"Uh.......that drink is on the house."

She sets the glass down on the counter and throws down a few gold pieces too. "Keep the change...." The woman then leaves the bar and walks over to the jukebox. She watches the poker game that is going on. The one named Ricky Dasani sees her and decides to show off with an amazing win. He was already going to win, but the pretty lady needed a good show. And so, with a Royal Flush, he wins the game. The woman didn't seem all that impressed. This amazed Ricky, and angered him that he coiuld be ignored by a girl.

He got up and stepped over to her, paying no attention to the scowl and the markings on her face. "Hello there, what brings someone like you to this rough neighborhood? Do you need someone to show you around?" He started reaching for her cheek as if to stroke it. Quick as lightning, the woman flung off her cloak and held a dagger to his throat. He was shocked at the sudden movement and was frozen in fear, not by the dagger at his throat but the look on the woman's face.

"I'm sure everyone in this bar has heard of me," she said, "I'm Lady Iceheart of the Black Ctarl-Ctarl!"

The man started shaking in fear. This was the dreaded Black Ctarl-Ctarl of death. The one that killed for pleasure and under the orders of higher Black Ctarl-Ctarl. It was even said that she was hired for private murders.

"You're.....You're here to kill m-me aren't you?!"

She replied with an evil smile, "Indeed, I am..." Her eyes glowed blood read now.

It was at this time that he tried to make a break for it. He pushed her away and started running for the door of the bar. Lady Iceheart reacted quickly by pouncing on his back and plunging her dagger deep into his chest. They fall to the ground in a heap. She rises to her feet, the bloody dagger in her hand. Her victim lies face down on the ground. She growls and gathers her belongings and walks out the door, disappearing into the night.

"Iceheart! Wait up! I got news!"

Lady Iceheart stops and turns around to the young Black Ctarl-Ctarl that runs up to her. "Tell me this news and leave, I'm busy."

"Yes ma'am, we have new information on Panja."

Iceheart's pointy ears perk at that name, "Panja......"