Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Iceheart ❯ Kittama ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lady Iceheart

Chapter 2

Lady Iceheart walked back to her room, the news she had just recieved was rushing through her head. It appears that Panja had been sighted on a planet in the next solar system from the one the Black Moon was in. Now was her chance to go and avenge the deaths of her parents.

Upon entering her room at the Black Ctarl-Ctarl home base on the Black Moon, she was greated by a handsome Black Ctarl-Ctarl with dark blue hair and eyes. He gave her a warm smile and a hug.

Iceheart hugged him back, chuckling a bit. "Hello Kit......how was your day?"

"Probably not as eventful as yours," said Kit.

"Probably not. Guess what I found out," said Iceheart in a playfully evil tone as she stepped back from Kit and walked further in the room.

"Don't tell me your pregnant!" Kit said in a worried and fearful voice as he followed her.

Iceheart gave him a playful punch to his arm. "Baka, I'm not in love with anyone! How can I be expecting?! Don't answer that....cause I know what you're thinking."

Kit stayed silent as he looked down at the floor.

After a long and slient minute, Iceheart spoke again. "My news is about Panja."

Kit looked back up. "Panja?! You have info on his whereabouts I hope...."

"Yes, he's on the planet of Nebula, seeking refuge. Gear up, son, we are going on a hunt," said Iceheart with an evil grin on her face.

The two prepared to leave and left for the dock's. Iceheart's battle cruiser was already ready for lift-off because the Black Ctarl-Ctarl figured she'd take off after Panja. Her hatred for him was known all over the Dark Moon.

Within an hour, Iceheart and Kit were on the tiny planet of Nebula, searching for their prey. They flew around in the ship, low to the ground and slow.

Not too far from where they were searching, a small family of powerful Dark Shiekah lived. They could feel the evil in the atmosphere and decided to go see what was going on.

Meanwhile, out in space, a Jedi with shoulder length lavender hair heard the radio beeping, saying there was a disturbance on Nebula. He sighed and started towards it wasn't another Black Ctarl-Ctarl.