Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Iceheart ❯ Panja McRayezor ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lady Iceheart

Chapter 3

It wasn't very long before Kit and Iceheart had found Panja. They could sense his power and feel his evil a mile away. They flew in fast and started firing their laser guns at him. Panja dodged their blasts by jumping from tree to tree very fast.

The Jedi ship closed in. The young Jedi piloting the ship thought that the Black Ctarl-Ctarl ship was attacking some innocents. The Jedi ship attacked the other with great force, sending Iceheart and Kit crashing to the ground on their ship.

The Dark Shiekah family watched from the shadows of the forest, slowly piecing together what they saw. They decided to follow Panja.

Iceheart and Kit managed to survive the crash with just a few cuts and bruises. They growled at the Jedi as he landed his ship and steped out of it.

"Well, well, what do we have here? Lady Iceheart the Black Ctarl-Ctarl Bounty Hunter and Assassin, you're a wanted person. And I'm sure your friend is wanted too, being that all Black Ctarl-Ctarl are," said the Jedi as he pulled out his light saber. "Looks like i'll be taking you in for attacking and terrorizing innocent people."

"Baka! We weren't attacking an innocent person, we were attacking a cold-blooded murderer!" Iceheart screamed at him.

"Why should I believe you?! You're probably trying to get out of jail time!"

"NO! I just want revenge! To get that I need to kill Panja!"

"Who is Panja?"

"The guy who murdered my parents! The one you caused to escape!"

"...Oh..."

Iceheart and Kit turned and ran into the forest, tracking Panja.

"Hey!" The Jedi took off into the forest after them.

Panja was zipping around through the forest swiftly, wanting to put as much distance between him and the two that attacked him as possible. He stopped under a tree to catch his breath.

From around the tree stepped a young girl who was obviously a Dark Shiekah. Her light brown hair was pulled pulled back into a ponytail. Her red eyes shined in a kind way. She smiled sweetly at him.

"Hi! My name is Lizzy! Are you ok? I saw you get attacked by that weird spaceship. Do you need help?," she questioned.

"Yes...and you are going to help me....," said Panja with an evil glint in his eye.

Lizzy gasped and took a step back. Panja grabbed her arm and pulled her in front of him. He raised his claws to her neck. Lizzy struggled around but stopped when she felt the sharp claws pressed against her neck.

From around two other trees jumped two other Dark Shiekah. The man was kind of tall with golden hair that covered his half his face. Then the bottom half of his face, from the nose down, was covered by a black mask. His eyes were red and slightly glowing, with a focused and creepy gaze. His pointy ears stuck out from behind his hair. He wore black clothes.

The other was a young looking girl who was tall with short brown hair. She had blood red eyes that looked to wise for a girl her age to have. She also wore black clothes. She looked like Lizzy.

Neither of the two Dark Shiekah looked very happy. Their expressions were that of hatred and rage backed by a little worry.

"Let Her Go, NOW!," screamed the girl.

"No....she is my ticket out of here...," said Panja.

"She said let her go so DO IT!" The man yelled.

"And I said NO!" Panja yelled back.

It was about this time that Iceheart and Kit showed up.

"Grrrrr....we meet again Panja...," growled Iceheart.

"We must stop meeting like this, Zamba, someone always gets hurt," snickered Panja as his grip on Lizzy's arm tightened.

The Jedi ran onto the scene now, his eyes took in everything. He realized that Iceheart had told him the truth.

"This is not good...," he murmered as he grabbed the hilt of his light saber.