Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Iceheart ❯ Missing No More ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lady Iceheart

Chapter 4

"If any of you try anything, the girl is gonna have gills!" Panja said as he slowly began to back away from the group.

"Release her now!," said the Dark Shiekah girl.

The man was snarling slightly at Panja.

"I think not.... come and try to pry her from my cold dead fin-AHHH!" As Panja spoke to the two Dark Shiekah, Iceheart snuck around him and grabbed him in an armlock. Panja released Lizzy, who ran into the arms of the Dark Shiekah girl. Panja reached around and grabbed her neck along her collarbone. Iceheart winced from the sudden pain and loosened her hold on Panja. He flipped her over his head and sent her into a nearby tree. She dropped to the ground, unconsious.

"Mom!," screamed Kit. He rushed to her side.

Meanwhile, the Jedi tried his hand with Panja. He stabbed and slashed his lightsaber at him. Panja jumped back, dodged, and swerved around dodging the sword.

The Dark Shiekah man tried to attack Panja from behind with a Dark Ball, but Panja jumped up into a tree and the ball continued on towards the Jedi. He barely got out of the way in time.

"Grrrr.....careful where you aim those things, Baka!" The Jedi screamed.

"It wasn't my fault you were in the way, Baka!" The man screamed back.

Panja chuckled down at them from his perch in the tree. He then slowly started sneaking away through the trees. He disappeared into the forest.

"He ESCAPED!," screamed an enraged Iceheart from her bed. Her and Kit's ship was totalled so they couldn't leave Nebula. They were staying with the Dark Shiekah family for now.

"I'm afraid so, Mom...," said Kit in a fearful tone.

Iceheart scowled and started to get out of the bed. Kit pushed her back down. "Kit, let me up. I'm fine," she said.

"Your going to rest for the day, and don't argue with me," pressed Kit.

"You should listen to him," a voice said before Iceheart could reply. They looked over to see the Dark Shiekah girl standing in the doorway. "If you went out searching for that guy now, you'd risk further injury," she said as she stepped over to them.

"Who are you?" Iceheart asked.

"I'm Zazan the Goddess of Truth, but you may call me Vikki. You are Lady Iceheart's son aren't you?," she asked Kit.

"Um....yeah I am," he replied.

Vikki smiled at them as the jedi walked into the room. He didn't look to happy but his expression changed when he saw Iceheart was awake.

"Oh good, your awake. Do you mind explaining who that guy was ans why you are out to kill him? Really I should take you captive but I'm willing to hear you out first," he said.

"Who are you to ask my business?" Iceheart retorted.

"I'm Mirai Briefs, a Jedi Knight," he said. "Now will you explain yourself?"

Iceheart looked away, and seemed reluctant to tell them the story of why she wanted to see Panja dead by her claws. Kit noticed this and jumped to her rescue.

"This isn't an interrogation! She dosen't have to tell you or anyone else anything! Just leave her alone!," he shouted.

"That isn't necessary....," said Vikki, "I looked into your mind Iceheart. Panja killed your parents so you are out to kill him. But your parents where the King and Queen of the Ctarl-Ctarl Empire. That would make you the missing princess, Zamba Sabertooth."