Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Iceheart ❯ The Old Flame ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*** WARNING!!! The Rape chappie!!! WARNING!!! ***

Lady Iceheart

Chapter 5

In the dead of the night, Iceheart sat alone in a tree. She stared up at the moons, which were full. Slowly she breathed a sigh and looked down to the branch beside her. There were scratch marks from her claws embedded in the bark. Running her hand over the marks she remembered some other claw marks she had made. The time when her heart and soul were shattered and Zamba died.....

~FLASHBACK~

A younger Lady Iceheart walked down the hallways of the small boarding house she lived in. Worn out and stiff muscled from heavy training, she was ready for some shut eye. As she turned the corner to go to her room she noticed someone standing by the door.

'Oh great, it's that bothersome Kilo again. Can he ever take a hint?!' Iceheart thought.

She approached her door, ignoring Kilo, and started to unlock it. Kilo smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist. Iceheart tensed up a little and told Kilo to let go, adding a growl to her words. He ignored her and slipped his other arm around her waist. Iceheart snarled and slashed her claws at his face. He jumped back, three claw marks visable on his cheek. Iceheart turned on her heel to run into her room. As she started to close the door, a ki blast blasted the door open and sent her flying backwards to the floor. Kilo darted in and ran to her side, placing his foot on her chest to enable her to stand up. Iceheart growls and snarls and squirms around, trying to break free. He stood there, letting her tire herself out, smirking. Eventually she lay there, panting and scowling.

"Heh, heh, heh.....tired Little One? We haven't even had any fun yet...," Kilo smoothly said.

Iceheart spat in his face as a reply.

"Gah! Why you little-"

Iceheart whiped her tail around and pulled one of his legs out from under him. Kilo fell to the ground beside her. Iceheart jumped up and attempted an escape through the door, but was stopped when Kilo tripped her with his tail. She fell face down on the floor. Kilo jumped up and pinned her down with one arm, using the free hand to press a sensitive spot in the middle of her back and render her unconsious.

Iceheart woke up in her bed, blinking a bit to clear her mind. Her eyes snapped open as she remembered what happened the night before. When she moved to get up she heard someone groan on the bed beside her. She looked over to see Kilo sound asleep beside her. It was at this time she realized that her clothes were on the floor. She slowly eased out of the bed as to not wake him up and got on her clothes. As she started for the window she noticed one of her daggers on the table beside it. She glanced from the sleeping form of Kilo to the dagger and back. She growled, picked up the dagger and threw it at Kilo's sleeping form. As he awoke with a loud roar, she disappered out the window.

~END FLASHBACK~

Iceheart found herself crying silent tears still on the tree branch. She also felt a presense beside her. She jerked her head to the side to find-.

"Kit!" Startled at seeing him with her, she quickly turned away and wiped of her face. Kit reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder, gently squeezing it.

"Only two people have ever hurt you enough to make you cry......who where you thinking about?"

Iceheart remained silent, sniffling a bit.

".....You killed him, Mom. Kilo's dead."

"Sometimes...I'm not so sure I did kill him....I never saw where the dagger hit him. I could have hit his arm for all I know!"

"Calm down, calm down.....Look. I know you killed him. He would have gone after you if you hadn't."

"I guess you have a point there...."

"Good thing I didn't take after him much, I'd be dead by now."

"You were two cute to kill."

Kit chuckled lightly, then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Come on, you are supposed to be resting."

"I am rest, just not in bed."

Kit shakes his head in a defeated way, the looks back up, smirking. "Guess I'll force you in!"

"You can try, Kittama Sabertooth!"

"Alright! I will!" He grabs her around the waist and drops down out of the tree. Then he makes a dash for the house. Iceheart just let him carry her. She knew better than to fight a stubborn Black Ctarl-Ctarl.