Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Iceheart ❯ Panja Returns ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lady Iceheart

Chapter 7

A beeping sound killed the sound of the silence of the control room. Mirai jumped,

banging his head on the top of the console. He grumbled as he backed out and looked around for the source of the beeping. Iceheart fazed in beside him and rushed over to the laptop on the desk. She immediatly pulled on a headset and started typing. Mirai walked up behind her, curiously looking over her shoulder. She started talking in Ctarl-Ctarl. At the end of the short conversation, Iceheart jumped up and ripped off the headset. "We've found Panja!" Iceheart said as she ran out of the ship. "Kit!"

Kit met her at the door of the house, Lizzy stood behind him.

"Come on Kit! Panja is hiding on this planet, still! He's staying at an inn at the

town!"

"Alright!"

Iceheart turned and ran back into the ship, after a few minutes, the hatch in the back opened. Iceheart wheeled out a black motorcycle.

Kit turned to Lizzy. "I'll be back."

"Please be careful."

"I will, don't worry." Kit gave her a quick hug then ran into the ship to get his bike.

Iceheart reved the engine, waiting for Kit to come out. Mirai walked up to her. "I'm coming too."

"What?!"

"I'm coming with you guys!"

"This is our fight, Jedi!"

"Panja is wanted and it is this Jedi's job to capture him."

"Grrrr.... fine..... but I'm not gonna save you if you get into trouble."

I can take care of myself, don't worry" Mirai said as he got on the bike behind

Iceheart. She bristled at the closness of him. His scent was inviting.

Kit wheeled his bike out and hopped on. He looked at Mirai then shoke his head as he reved the engine.

The three of them then headed for the town.

Soon enough, the threesome rode into town. They parked their bikes a short ways away from the inn so they wouldn't draw attention.

Iceheart started walking to the inn, her rage driving her. Mirai started after her but Kit help him back. The two followed her distantly, as far as the inn's lobby. Iceheart went up the stairs, following her nose.

"Why don't we go and back her up?!" Mirai asked Kit.

"She dosen't want our help nor does she need the distraction. That's the whole reason why she was beaten in the forest. Don't worry she'll be fine."

"Did I say I was worried?"

"No... but I know you are. You don't spend a day with a girl and not get a little close to her."

Mirai blushed, "Well I guess that explains the short goodbye you had with the Dark Shiekah girl."

Now it was Kit's turn to blush, "Lizzy."

Before another word could be spoken, the sound of a gun being fired twice is heard, followed by the sound of the glass breaking.

"I don't like the sound of that. I hope it wasn't Iceheart." Mirai muttered.

"I told you not to worry!"

"Kit I'm serious! What if she was shot?! What if-" Kit silenced him by covering Mirai's mouth with his hand. His ears twitched as he looked up at the ceiling. Mirai followed his gaze. The ceiling had a large crack in it right above them, and the crack was growing. Kit and Mirai looked at each other. "Uh oh...," they said in unision. Pieces of the ceiling started falling. The two had just enough time to jump to the side before the ceiling caved in. A body fell with the ceiling. Somebody else dropped from the ceiling, landing in a crouch.

"Come on, Panja! I know you aren't dead yet!" Iceheart screamed as she stooded up.

The body groaned and slowly pushed itself up. Panja growled deep in his throat. "Pesky princess! I should have finished you and your siblings off when I had the chance."

"Good thing you didn't! I would hate haunting you as a ghost!"

"You may become a ghost soon enough! Dose this look familiar, princess?" Panja pulled out an old gun. Iceheart's eyes widened when she saw it.

~FLASHBACK~

A young Lady Iceheart watches as Panja pulls a gun on her father.

~END FLASHBACK~

Panja smirks as he points the gun at Iceheart. "Say goodnight, princess" He pulls the trigger.