Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 2 ❯ Chapter 33 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 33

"Trunks! Goten!" a familiar voice called from outside the room. "Are you guys home?"

"Hi mom!" Trunks called.

"Hiya Bulma!" Goten chirped.

Genji smiled at the doorway as Trunk's mother walked into the room.

Ah! Mrs. Bulma!

"There you boys are." Bulma smiled. "Homework is done too, right?"

"Don't have any." Both boys lied at the same time. Then, Bulma noticed the crowd in her living room.

"What in the…who are these…oh, hello Piccolo. Nice to see you here."

Piccolo nodded in response.

"Oh! Genji!" Bulma cried. "This is a surprise. What are you doing here?"

"I knew it." Trunks realized, looking at Genji. "You're the Genji my mom left to go see."

Genji nodded at Trunks. Bulma suddenly pounced on Genji, hugging him.

"Oh, it's so good to see you, kid! How've you been? How's your family been? Did Yamcha go back to China?"

Genji was blushing really hard. Once again, he wished he had a voice so that he could tell Bulma to let him go. Ryu started laughing while Momiji shook her head.

Exaactly how much competition du I haave?

"Mom!" Trunks protested. "Cut that out! You're married!" Bulma laughed and broke her hug with Genji.

"Hi guys!" two voices called as two young girls entered the room. They were both wearing blue school sailor uniforms of the same school, but anyone could tell they were unrelated. One of the girls had blue hair like Bulma and the other had shiny black hair tied up in two pigtails. They looked to either be eight or nine years old.

"Hey Bra." Goten greeted. "Hi Pan."

"Hi!" the black haired one chirped back. Genji squinted an eye of familiarity at her. She looked a little like Goten…

"Here Genji…" Trunks began his introduction. He pointed at the blue haired girl. "That's my little sister, Bra…" Then he pointed to the black haired girl who was making a mad dash for Piccolo. "…And that's Goten's niece, Son Pan."

"Mr. Piccolo!" Pan cried, hugging one of his legs. "Hi!" The Namek patted her head with a fatherly smile.

"Chooooah!" Momiji scoffed. "His highness, Daimao, is reely popula 'round theese people…"

"I'm asking you nicely," Piccolo growled through his teeth, "stop calling me that…"

"Who're they, mommy?" Bra asked Bulma, looking at the Mononoke seated on the couch. Bulma looked at them too.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologized to them. "I didn't let you introduce yourselves. Are you Genji's friends?"

"Yeah." Ryu nodded. "I'm Ryu, this is Momiji."

"G'day." The priestess chirped.

"Are you Genji?" Bra asked the silent boy.

He nodded, and the little girl smiled back.

"You're hot."

Genji blushed and looked up at Momiji in worry. His fears were confirmed. At the sound of those two words, she was angrily staring at Genji's back. Ryu timidly patted the priestess's shoulder.

"Calm down, girl. She's just a kid. And Genji's not a petafile. There's no competition here…"

Genji felt Vegeta's presence nearby, and looked around. He didn't see the powerful man around, but the feeling of the aura was unmistakable. As he kept looking, he felt small arms wrap around his neck tightly. He looked to see Bra's smiling face directly next to his.

"Hey, Pan-chan! Look!" she called with a giggle. "Isn't he cute?"

"He's alright." Pan nodded. "I'd go on a date with him if he asked."

Genji blushed even harder. He hated it when San Toki did that to him back on Singing Mountain. Especially when Biso caught them, and chased Genji away angrily. However, he felt Vegeta's aura flare up in anger…it was an anger far worse than Biso's…

"BRA! GET YOUR HANDS OFF THAT PUNK NOW!"

Everyone jumped in fear at the sudden outburst. Vegeta revealed himself from hiding. He stared at Genji with homicidal intentions.

"Get away from my daughter, scumbag…" the Saiyajin prince snarled.

Genji would have moved if he could, but he was scared stiff.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" Bra asked innocently, not letting go of Genji's neck.

Genji was starting to sweat in fear.

He felt like he was going to die.

((Author's Note: Evil cliffy! Don't worry, I won't let Vegeta hurt Genji, due to people begging me not to get them in a fight. Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, cause we've hit the middle! That's right! I'm half way done with the story! Actually, I hope it's half way. I have an outline I'm following, but I'm following it very loosely. Thank you everyone for reading my story and reviewing! Your thoughts and comments mean a lot to this amateur author.))