Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 2 ❯ Chapter 38 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 38

((Author's Note: Everyone, and Vegeta fans, forgive me for making Vegeta look like a jerkoff. I'm really not trying to; this is how he really acts. I just hope I'm not offending any Vegeta fans out there. I get enough threats of people sending DBZ characters over to my house to whoop my ass. Thanks. And to answer Pen Dragon's review, remember Arangami? He spread a lie to the police force about Genji being a murderer, and ordered a manhunt in West City. So that's what's going on. Now read on!))

Genji heard glass breaking above him, and turned his head up. He saw Vegeta throwing himself out the window with hundreds of glass shards raining down above him. The boy could feel that Vegeta's power and aura rose drastically, and Genji became frightened. Yume rose to her feet and barked angrily at Vegeta as the Saiyajin plummeted towards them.

"You're all mine, android scum!" Vegeta yelled, diving down to the boy. Genji cowered in fear, shielding his head with his arms. Vegeta was almost on top of him.

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA…"

"VEGETA! STOP!"

Someone tackled Vegeta from the air, throwing him out of the collision course with Genji and into the ground. Genji lowered his barrier of arms to see what happened. As the falling glass finally clattered to the ground, his savior turned to him.

"Genji, are you alright?"

Yes. Thank you, Piccolo. What is happening?**

"NAMEK!" Vegeta yelled in anger as he stood up, and the glass stopped raining down on the ground. "How dare you!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Vegeta?!" Piccolo snapped. "What did Genji do this time? Breathe?!"

Vegeta calmed down slightly. Just slightly.

"So, you haven't heard the news?" he chuckled. "Your 'precious son of Cell' is following in his father's footsteps. He killed one hundred people in that coward's name. The news called him the 'Cell supporter."

Genji felt frozen in ice. He was so shocked, he couldn't move. He remembered killing the snake god Nanja, but he never killed one human being in his life. Yume stood in front of Genji, barking and snarling.

"Liar! Liar! Genji didn't kill anyone! I know! You jerk!"

Vegeta crossed his arms, holding his elbows in his hands.

"I'm not a liar, I know what I heard. So, Genji is innocent? He can say that to the police when they get here."

Genji's horror grew even more. He was going to be arrested for something he didn't do?!

Vegeta laughed.

"Oh, that's right! The boy can't talk! He can't tell them he's innocent. Too bad."

Genji's fear started to melt away into anger. He clutched his fists to his sides and straightened his shoulders. He wanted to hurt Vegeta very badly…

"He doesn't need to tell them." Piccolo defended the boy. "I'll say it. I watched him since he left his home, and he didn't kill anyone. He even saved one man's life in the…"

"That is just like you, Namek." Vegeta growled with a sneer. "Siding with the son of a man you consider your enemy."

Piccolo snarled. Vegeta was not just insulting Genji with that remark, but also Gohan and Mirai Trunks.

"Are you challenging me, Vegeta?"

"Not really." Vegeta shrugged. "But if you want to fight, that's okay by me. I've always wanted to teach you a lesson." Piccolo bore his fangs and stayed where he was too. Vegeta was just way too powerful for him to fight.

Yume was growling fiercely at the prince.

"How dare you do this to my Genji!"

Vegeta smirked at the wolf.

"Well, that's what he gets for murdering one hundred people, trying to be like his father."

**Cell is not my father!** Genji roared into Vegeta's eyes, but the Saiyajin didn't understand or notice.

"Enough of this!" Yume barked. "I'm gonna bite your miserable head off, you jackass!"

Yume charged for Vegeta, swiftly away from Genji's side. Genji tried to grab her fur to stop her, but wasn't quick enough.

**Yume! Stop!**

"Yume-chan!" Piccolo shouted after the wolf as she ran past him. Vegeta stood in a defensive stance.

"Bring it on, White Fang!"

Yume latched her teeth onto his arm and flung him to the ground. Vegeta didn't cry out; he wasn't hurt. He instantly kicked the wolf's neck, and she flinched backward with a yelp. Her action helped Vegeta stand back on his feet, and he pried Yume's mouth open with his other hand.

"Bad dog." He playfully scolded as he powered up. Yume took her jaws off him, and barked in fear. She lunged for him again, and closed her jaws over Vegeta's head and shook him fiercely. Vegeta kept his feet firmly on the ground and grabbed Yume's lower jaw with his hands as she tried to maul him. He was withstanding the attack. With a roar, Vegeta pulled Yume's jaw open and freed his head. Then, he punched her throat hard, making her fall over on her side. Genji quickly ran to her with Piccolo right behind him.

**Yume! Are you alright?!**

"Ow…" Yume whimpered. Genji turned his angry eyes to Vegeta. The Saiyajin had bite marks on his arm and neck that were bleeding, but he ignored them. He was in no pain. Genji was about to stand up and rip Vegeta to pieces, but Piccolo put a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Don't." the Namek advised. "You're strong, Genji, but not even close to being at Vegeta's level. If you want my advice, you should try to get out of here. And quickly."

Genji looked at Piccolo's eyes.

**What about Yume? And Ryu? And Momiji?**

"I'll take care of them. Just go."

**No. I refuse to leave them behind.**

"Genji!"

**I'm not abandoning my friends, not for anything. They're all going with me.**

"Where is he going to go?" Vegeta chuckled. "He can't run; I'll catch him. He can't hide; I'll find him. He isn't safe from me, Namek." Suddenly, he seemed to disappear from where he stood! Piccolo blinked a few times before he realized what was happening.

"Genji! Behind you!"

Before Genji could turn around, Vegeta fiercely chopped at the boy's neck, and Genji instantly blacked out. Vegeta grabbed the back of Genji's shirt before the boy fell, and tossed him over his shoulder.

"Genji!" Yume cried. "You hurt him!"

"He's fine." Vegeta insisted. "He's only stunned."

Many police sirens wailed in the distance. They were coming, and they were coming fast. Trunks and Goten ran out of the building to Vegeta.

"Dad!" Trunks yelled. "Don't do it!"

"He didn't do anything!" Genji shouted. "Let him go!"

Vegeta was silent for a moment. The sirens were getting louder and were heard all around. They were surrounding the premises. After making up his mind, he turned and headed for the gravity chamber.

"Trunks, Goten!" he began barking orders. "Hide the wolf, and the boy's friends! Let everyone know that Genji was here, but he escaped somehow. Namek, I need to borrow your cape for a moment!"

"What?" Piccolo wondered just as he gave Yume a senzu to eat. A smile grew on Goten's face.

"You mean…" Goten cried in relief, "You're not turning Genji in?"

Vegeta flashed the boy a sly smirk.

"No…I have a better idea…"