Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 2 ❯ Chapter 43 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 43

"That son of a bitch!" Bulma shouted, pounding her fists on the computer console. She stared at the blank view screen in hatred. "I can't believe he's doing this! I'm gonna kill him!"

"Mrs. Briefs!"

Bulma turned to see Murasaki running towards her.

"Murasaki, what's wrong?"

"You have to turn off the gravity, please!" the girl begged. "Vegeta…"

"I know…" Bulma nodded. "But I can't do anything…"

"What?"

"I can't turn off the gravity from here. Someone broke the console and it'll be a whole week until it's fixed. I tried talking to him, but he disconnected me."

"No…" Murasaki shivered, clutching her flute in her hands. Bulma noticed the girl's reaction, and she swiveled her chair to another console.

"Alright, Vegeta. You leave me no choice. I'm gonna hack into your ship's computer and turn off the gravity myself!"

"You can do that?" Murasaki asked.

"Sure. I am the number one genius on planet Earth, you know."

Murasaki looked at her flute.

"Wait." She stopped Bulma. "Do you think you can put me on the screen for a moment?"

Bulma looked at Murasaki, and then at her flute. She started to worry.

"Those rumors…about your hypnotism's…are they true?"

"As long as there is a high amount of aggression within ones soul, I can put one into a calming trance. I hope I can stop Vegeta with this trance…"

"You sound like you don't want to do this…"

"He'll get mad at me for this… I only use this ability in emergencies."

"Don't worry about Vegeta, just do what you have to do."

"Right." Murasaki nodded. "Thank you, Mrs. Briefs."

"I can get you patched in at around five minutes." Bulma informed, tapping at the console keyboard. "Let me know when to plug my ears."

Murasaki nodded, and put the flute to her lips.

I'm going to save you, Genji. Please don't die!

/|\

Genji could feel his bones cracking in Vegeta's fist. He hadn't suffered this much abuse since his battle with Nanja. He could feel the blood squirt out of his mouth, and his lungs being crushed. The really high gravity was making it worse.

Guardian…help me…

<Vegeta! You bastard! I'm going to kill your ass!>

Suddenly, Vegeta stopped.

There was a pause.

The blood from Genji's mouth was dripping down his chest. His breathing was ragged and hard…he couldn't move a muscle…

But when it looked like it was over…

…Vegeta decided it wasn't.

He swung a very hard kick into Genji's chest, sending the child flying across the room, sending the boy flying across the room and slamming into the opposite wall. Genji fell from the wall and straight to the floor on his back. His heart was beating furiously inside his chest, and was aching harder than Genji had ever felt it.

Please, demon…don't attack me now…I beg of you…

"Alright, time to end this." Vegeta announced. "You don't have to wait any longer to die." A golden aura powered him and his hair shone highlighter yellow. He had powered into a Super Saiyajin, and was forcing his ki as high as it could go. Genji watched helplessly as Vegeta held a gloved palm out to him.

<Damn… I don't have a choice! I'm sorry, Genji, but I need to take over again.>

What? "Take over again?"

Vegeta pressed his fingers together and his thumb over his palm…

<Back in Yuzuha, I had to let out your ki to save you. I did it again when you battled Nanja. I have to do it again now…for you to have any chance of living.>

Well…I…

…Vegeta put his other hand on his straightened elbow for support…

Do it.

…ping…

Genji felt a small snap in his mind. His fear and his will to live fueled his ki to its maximum and the sickly yellow aura burned around his body.

**HYAAAAAAAAAA…**

"BIG BANG ATTACK!"

The attack shot from Vegeta's hand…

…Genji no longer felt the pain…

…or the gravity…

…He only felt strength…

…and anger…

…Genji stood fully up on his feet…

…He saw the blinding, deadly attack racing for him…

…He held out his hands and crouched…

…The attack shot into his hands, and he caught it…

…He could feel the hot energy trying to burn the skin off his fingers…

…He gritted his teeth…

…Then flung the attack to the ground!

The blast exploded at his feet, flashing for a moment and filling the chamber with dust. Vegeta coughed and covered his nose and mouth with the back of his hand.

"What in the…" he wondered out loud. "Where did that high ki come from?!"

The dust cleared slightly, and the sound of the explosion faded away. However, a strange sound was echoing off the titanium walls, giving the illusion it was coming from everywhere.

It sounded like thousands of people screaming in terror.

Some of the dust parted from Genji, showing not only the yellow aura that wailed with long dead souls…

…but that he was standing up!

Vegeta looked at the gravity scale, and it was still reading 500.

"No…" Vegeta whimpered. "It can't be!"

Genji grinned in pure malice.

There was going to be a fight…

…and Vegeta's underestimation of Genji's abilities were proving to be fatal.

/|\

Announcer: Genji vs Vegeta…place your bets, ladies and gentlemen, because the fight has already started! Who will win in the climatic battle of…

Masq: Ahem…

Announcer: Uh oh…

Masq: I warned you, buddy.

Announcer: Yes, you did. **bows** And now, I leave! **runs for his life**

Masq: **chases him with a frying pan** Muahahahahahahaha! Die painfully, O Annoying One!

Announcer: **stops running and points** Look! It's Cell!

Masq: **runs in the direction of pointing finger** SERU-SAN! COME TO ME!

Announcer: **escapes** Phew, that was close.

Masq: **comes back, steamed** You tricked me… Why you little… I'll get you for this… THAT WASN'T FUNNY!

Will Masq catch and kill the DBZ announcer?

Who will win the fight in the gravity chamber?

To be continued…