Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 2 ❯ Chapter 45 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 45

"Hoo boy…" Momiji sighed. "S'ova. Thaat waas scary…" She leaned away from the window to catch her breath and still her rapid heartbeat. Ryu still kept looking through the window.

"They're fighting again!" he reported with a moan. "Aw, man…is this ever going to end?!"

"Murasaki betta hurry up woteva shey's doin." Momiji huffed. "Whe gotta git baack on th' Ashitaka Road."

"Yeah." Ryu agreed. Then, he noticed something inside the chamber. "Hey! The view screen's back on! It's Murasaki!"

"Lemme seey!" Momiji looked through the window. "Hoye, wot's shey doin?!"

"Whatever she's doing, it's stopping the fight! Look!"

/|\

"Genji-chan!"

Genji stopped fighting, and looked up at the view screen. It was Murasaki! He watched her put a flute to her lips just before Vegeta punched him to the ground.

"Time to end this!" Vegeta proposed, ignoring Murasaki.

Murasaki began to play a slow and low melody on her flute. As she played, Vegeta held both his hands out to Genji and powered up for a huge ki blast. The attack was strong enough to kill the boy.

"Your miserable life is over, so say your prayers, boy!"

Genji clenched his eyes shut, waiting for the last moments of his life to come…

There was a pause as Murasaki played on…

Then Vegeta's ki lowered until he was no longer a Super Saiyajin…

Finally, Genji heard something nearby collapse on the floor.

He opened his eyes and saw Vegeta lying on the floor, powered down, and…

…Asleep!

Genji stood up and looked at the view screen. Murasaki stopped playing and smiled at him. Genji could hear the demon purring in his ears.

>>My Coral-chan…<<

Genji suddenly narrowed his eyes, doing his best to glare at his inner demon.

You shut up! She's not yours!

"Genji-chan?" Murasaki asked. "Are you…"

>>No, Coral-chan! Don't say his name! You are mine!<<

The demon seemed to take over Genji's reason. He looked over at Vegeta and snarled.

>>You die!<<

Not realizing what he was doing, Genji cupped his hands to his sides and powered up. Murasaki grew worried.

"Genji-chan! What are you doing?!"

Genji felt someone chanting words for him…words he didn't recognize…yet seemed so familiar…

**Ka…me…ha…**

"Genji-chan! Please stop!" Murasaki begged.

"Why don't you hypnotize him too?" Bulma asked off screen.

"I can't! He's a Mononoke! My hypnotism only works on non-Mononoke…"

**…me…**

A ball of ki formed in his hands, and brilliantly lit up the chamber. The lights flashed all over again, and the computer continually reported that the pressure inside the chamber was too high and would shut off in five minutes. Genji ignored it all. He stared right at the sleeping Vegeta, wanting nothing more than that man dead. Genji would go to any length to see Vegeta die…

…He quickly got a hold of himself…

What am I doing? I can't kill anyone, no matter how evil…

I just can't…

>>No! He will die! And so will you, boy!<<

The demon seemed to take total control now, and flung his hands and the ki blast at Vegeta.

**…HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!**

The moment the blast hit, the chamber exploded open, spilling thick black smoke in the air. Rubble from the destroyed wall littered the ground below…

…burying Vegeta and Genji's bodies…

/|\

Masquerade: Phew. At last I got the announcer episode settled…

Goku: Hi, this is Goku! And on the next episode of Dragonball Z…

Masq: AAAAAAAAAA! Goku-san, how could you?!

Goku: Oh, hi Masq. The announcer is a really nice guy. He paid me to narrate your story for him.

Masq: **frowns** That moron… Why must he do this?

Goku: Hey Masq, is it true that you're putting me in the story soon?

Masq: I dunno. Maybe. I'll have to think about that one.

Goku: I'd really like to meet Genji and help him out. He looks like a really cool guy.

Masq: Yeah. **flings a hand at him, shooing him away** Go tell the announcer for me that if anyone else tries to narrate my fics, they will die very gruesome deaths.

Goku: **grins** Sure. I'll tell him. Later! **takes off**

Masq: Man… No one said that a fanfic writer's life was easy…

Trust me, it ain't!

Well, Genji's story will continue in the next chapter…

…So stay tuned!