Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 2 ❯ Chapter 47 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 47

Arangami sat in the back of the sheriff's car as it sped to the site of the rising smoke.

"Are you sure you want to come with us to this, Dr. Hojo?" the sheriff asked nervously. "It's coming from the Capsule Corp, and they always do lots of crazy stuff like this…"

"DragonLore caused that explosion."

The sheriff came so close to slamming on the brake.

"Genji DragonLore? Are you sure?"

Arangami narrowed his eyes.

"Yes."

The sheriff quickly switched on the intercom.

"Calling all cars! Dr. Hojo has identified the source of the blast as Genji DragonLore! Turn off your sirens, and load your guns!"

Arangami smiled.

You're all mine now, boy.

As the ninja plotted Genji's demise, he failed to notice the flying carpet zooming past his window to the Capsule building.

/|\

Yume turned her head up to the air and barked.

"Something's coming!" she shouted. Ryu instantly jumped from Genji's side and wrapped his arms around her neck.

"Quiet!" he hissed. "If the cops hear you, they'll know Genji is here!" Yume quickly lowered herself to the ground, whimpering.

"But something is coming from the air." Yume whimpered.

"Probably a plane or something…" Ryu predicted, looking up where Yume was looking. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "What the hell…?"

It wasn't a plane, but it certainly was something!

It was a dull red magic carpet flying through the air towards the Capsule Corp. The carpet swooped down to the gardens in front of the wrecked chamber. Two men were riding on the carpet: one was an unfamiliar, small man with ink colored skin, the other jumped off the carpet.

"Wait here, Mr. Popo!" the second man ordered the first, then rushed to the rubble. "What happened here?!" He demanded the group. "Where's Genji?!"

"Piccolo!" Bulma cried out in relief. "Thank God…"

"Mr. Piccolo!" Goten and Trunks cheered.

"Ya highness, Daimao!" Momiji cried too. "Whey were ya?"

"Please don't call me that. I went to get help, now where is Genji?"

"Over here!" Ryu waved. "He's hurt bad. Whatever you did before, you better do it now!"

Piccolo quickly took a bean from his senzu pouch and pushed it down Genji's throat. The boy swallowed, and his body relaxed as his wounds was instantly healed and his power restored. Genji made no move to get up. He was too tired.

"Hey's okay!" Momiji cried happily. Murasaki just smiled graciously. Piccolo looked at Ryu, Momiji, and Yume.

"Police cars are heading from the north. If you leave through the south entrance now, you should be able to escape."

"Okay." Ryu nodded, picking up Genji. The boy was too weak to move by himself. "C'mon guys, let's get out of here."

"Genji is coming with me." Piccolo firmly ordered. As Ryu blinked in confusion, the Namek pulled the boy out of the priest's arms and carried Genji to the carpet.

"Hoye!" Momiji shouted, holding out her electro-gloved fists to Piccolo. "Whey yu takin me Genji?!"

"Somewhere safe." The Namek suggested, laying Genji on the carpet. "Continue on to the Emishi village. Genji and I will meet you there in one week."

"Ho, no yu're nuut!" Momiji yelled, charging for Piccolo. "Let 'im go!" She pounded his back and chest with her electro-gloves, but the Namek hardly flinched. "Whey're all goin togetha! Genji's cumin with us! Let 'im go, yu green freek!"

"What happened to 'your highness Daimao?' " Ryu wondered with a flat face. Murasaki grabbed Momiji's waist from behind and pulled her away.

"Stop it!" the princess pleaded. "He's trying to help."

"Bot…" Momiji protested, eyes watering. "Bot…Genji…"

"Genji and I will be at the village in one week." Piccolo announced. "The rest of you go on your own." He turned to Mr. Popo. "Let's go."

"Yes." The little man agreed. The carpet rose higher into the air. Genji was able to look into Yume's eyes as the wolf approached. She whimpered sadly.

"Please don't go, Genji. I'll miss you."

Genji smiled.

**You'll have to keep going without me. I'll see you in a week, just take care of the others.**

Yume licked his face, still whimpering. Genji wrapped his weak arms around her neck as tightly as he could.

"You come back soon, okay?" she asked sadly. Genji nodded and gave her a thumb's up.

**Be strong, my friend. I'll see you at the village.**

Then, the carpet zoomed into the sky. Momiji could see Genji waving goodbye to the group before the carpet became a dot in the sky.

I luv yu, Genji…Please be alright…

Then, the sirens grew louder. Everyone was snapped back to the situation.

"We gotta get you guys outta here!" Bulma proposed. "If Vegeta wakes up soon, they'll be nowhere to hide you guys."

"We'll have to fly them out of here." Trunks suggested. "Goten and I can carry everyone out."

"Uh, Trunks?" Goten asked, looking at Yume. "I think she's going to be too heavy. What'll we do?"

Trunks bit his lip in thought. Then his ingenious mind came up with an idea.

"Hey mom, can we borrow one of the cargo trucks?"