Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction ❯ The Silent Prince, Perfect Collection 2 ❯ Chapter 56 ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 56

The island they stopped at was Summoner's Island. 18 wanted to take Genji on a tour of the few islands in the area, so grocery shopping was going to be saved for last. Summoner's was a park and residential island, with mostly houses and walking paths. Genji noticed a strange abundance of lakes…very deep lakes…

Marron and 18 were happy to point out their favorite spots on the island, while Kuririn gave an interesting fact suddenly:

"There was a huge battle fought here sixteen years ago. I was there; I saw pretty much the whole thing. It almost ripped the whole island apart. Amazing, lemme tell you."

**What kind of battle was it?** Genji asked 18. **Who was fighting who?** 18 hesitated with a bite of her lip.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Then she quickly added. "It's not all that important."

Genji narrowed suspicious eyes at her as he walked next to her.

**It it's not that important, why are you withholding…**

Suddenly, after putting his foot down on one step…

"There is going to be a tournament in ten days. I expect only the strongest to attend…"

…A very familiar voice echoed in his head. He stopped dead short in his tracks, and stared ahead in fear. What was going on? The voice continued…

"…Watch your television tomorrow for the details… This will be so exciting! Everyone in the world will be watching me, on live television…I can't wait to see the look of horror on their faces…"

Cell… He was on this island…

<Here… He was standing right here when he announced the Cell Game.>

"Genji, are you okay?"

Genji snapped back to reality, and the voice in his head disappeared. He noticed that Marron was tugging on his arm and she looked concerned. He smiled at her.

**I'm fine.** He assured.

"Okay!" Marron chirped, holding his hand in one of hers. "C'mon and keep up. You still have a lot to see." They both walked right behind Kuririn and 18, looking at the beautiful island homes and park gardens.

So, a battle with Cell had been fought here. That would explain the lakes…craters formed during the fighting and filling up with water overtime…

Interesting…

Wait a minute…

!!!

She's…holding my hand…

HELP!

<HA, HA, HA, HA! Genji, you wimp! She's only holding your hand!>

/|\

18 was so charmed seeing Genji and Marron holding hands that she got an idea. She turned to the teens with a smile.

"Marron-chan, why don't you show Genji around the rest of the island?"

"Huh?" Marron wondered.

"Daddy and I will do the grocery shopping." 18 suggested, so you kids just have fun now."

"What?" Kuririn blinked up at his wife. Genji glared at 18.

**Wait a minute, what's going on?!**

"Bye!" Then 18 took off running, dragging Kuririn behind her.

"Hey!" Kuririn yelped as he was dragged behind the running 18. "What are you doing?"

"Let's give 'em four hours." 18 suggested. "That should do it."

"18, darling…quit playing matchmaker. Don't leave the kids here, what if something happens to them?"

"Oh, they'll be fine. The crime rate is non-existent. Besides, they're teens, they can take care of themselves. Now, let's get to the hover car so that they don't escape."

Meanwhile, Genji and Marron were left in the middle of the street, blinking. Then, they looked at each other.

**Why'd they leave us here?**

"I dunno, but I kinda like it." She held his hand tighter. "I guess I'll show you around."

Genji nodded in embarrassment.

18, I am going to get you for this.

((I don't know who hates writer's block more, the writer or the reader. I really hate it when I get writer's block. Sorry that this chapter was so short. The next one should be longer.))