Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Final Bout (Rounds 11, 12, and 13) ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Battle Clash By Mari (Maric, Maricc, Mar, Animeiac, and Anime-iac) and Brian (Shadow Megatron, BrianDarkSoul, and Dark Soul)  

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon is the © property of Naoko Takeuchi. . Fat Bastard is the © property of the creators of Austin Powers. Brian is the © property of Brian (Shadow Megatron). Bugs Bunny is the © property of Warner Brothers. Jesus Christ is the © property of everyone. King of Fighters characters are the © properties of SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION.

Chapter 12: Final Bout (Rounds 11, 12, and 13)

Meanwhile a still battered Shampoo was slowly recovering in the medical ward. She was bandaged up from head to toe and even her hair. She looked like she could be the missing daughter of The Mummy. She had to be on a respirator and hooked to on an I.V. She even had to be fed through a tube. But all she can ever think of is How? How can Shampoo lost to woman with funny name? The broken Amazon dwelled in her defeat. I no even can give her Kiss of Death. What’s worst that now Mousse hates Shampoo. Tears were beginning to form from her still closed black eyes. Why did my life become too too bad?

Because you’re too too stupid that why. Said a voice in her head that sounded very much like herself.

Huh? Who said that? Shampoo tried to find where that voice was coming from but the restrictions of her bandages prevent her from doing so.

I did.

But where are you?

I’m in your head you Chinese Dummy.

Who are you to dare Shampoo that?

I am your conscience you idiot.

My conscience? Shampoo repeated. Having no clue what is going on.

You know, the voices in your head that was suppose to tell you right from wrong. Her conscience lectured her.

I know what a conscience is. I no that stupid.

At least I can talk in complete sentences. The conscience chided.

But when did you get here?

I’ve always been with you but you never use me because you were always too busy listening to that old bat.

How dare you insulted great grandmother like that?!? Shampoo didn’t like the way her conscience was talking about Cologne that way.

Because she’s not my great grandmother. The more intelligent speaking Shampoo voice told her off.

Why are you here in here anyway? Shampoo demanded some answers.

To tell you the real reason why you lost in the first place. The voice was now going to begin her sermon. You always underestimated your opponents, you judged them before you got to know them, you always think you are better than everyone else, and you never wanted to make friends with anyone.

So what, Shampoo countered, I am proud Amazon Warrior! I no need of all that!

Which is why you got your butt kicked in by 18, which by the way, you also never even to bother to learn people’s names. It’s always by what they are. Shampoo’s conscience pinpointed another of the Amazon’s faults.

But I am Shampoo. Great Granddaughter of Cologne. The leader of the Amazon Tribe. And next in line to take over tribe someday.

Incase you weren’t pay attention, the tribe was disbanded during this tournament after Roshi defeated Happosai. At least the world is safe from that little pervert. Conscience reminded Shampoo. The grown-up women are now in prison, all of your tribe sisters are now in foster homes and the tribe elders have been executed including Cologne.

But how is it possible? Shampoo couldn’t believe that her tribe is no more. Our tribe was the best in world!

Face it kid, your tribe was nothing more than a threat to humanity by the way your people treated the men! Besides the fact Cologne was a gender opposite of Genma Saotome. Sheesh even I realized all her talk was bullshit. But you lapped it up like a pathetic spineless wimp. Your tribe killed outsider Females that beat them OUT OF FEAR not pride. You’re nothing but a craven coward if you believe the opposite. A TRUE Amazon's strength comes from their conscience not their foolish pride. I bet you would kill your own child if it were male. You sycophantic bitch! I never would. A child, no matter WHAT gender, is a blessing by god.

Shampoo's conscience nagged her like a harpy nit picking all and every shady and dishonorable thing she did literally tearing into her psyche like a hot knife through butter.

I'm surprised that Juuhachigou hasn't killed us simply to have the world suffer one less hypocritical sick twisted man-hating bitch like you. True you wanted Ranma but for all the WRONG Reasons. I am sickened to even BE you in a round about way. YOU DISGUST ME!! NO man in his right mind would EVER love a conniving self-center ugly souled bitch like you OR Akane without being manipulated by MAGIC! And THAT is saying something it would HAVE to be the STRONGEST magic too as their consciences would ORDER them to commit suicide rather than be a slave of some spoil bitch that doesn't know what LOVE is truly about.

I know what love is about Shampoo no dummy. The Amazon shot back to her conscience acidly.

It was then that Shampoo's heckles rose as Android 18 sauntered up to her and scowled. "You’re lucky this tournament disqualifies those that KILL their opponent. Otherwise I would take great pleasure in blasting your pathetic soul to HELL where all skanks like you belong." Juuhachigou stated scathingly to the mummified girl.

She flicked her gaze to the heart monitor and snorted in contempt. "Pathetic Hercule put up more of a fight than you and HE is way fucking WEAKER than you are. To me your less than a piece of shit an ant craps out in boredom. You got two choices as I see it. Well one choice, as I know you’re too much of a craven coward to take the second unless you can prove me wrong. And THAT I highly doubt with all my being. Your first choice is turn yourself into the authorities and pray to whatever god that you worship that they will go LEANIANTLLY upon you which I seriously doubt since it is well known that authorities worldwide scorn the tactics you used. Manipulation, first-degree assault with malicious intent coercion, and other means. You would be lucky to just avoid a DEATH sentience in ANY worldwide prison. I know in Texas you would INSTANTLLY get the death sentience there by either hanging or the Electric Chair. They have SWIFT Justice there. And that is if HONEST cops judge you. That my dear Xian-Pu is the first and EASIEST choice you have a coward like you would most probably JUMP at the chance."

Here Juuhachigo sneered in contempt at this sixteen-year-old Chinese girl. "The second choice is harder. Redemption by being Drakes Property. His personal bimbo that earns money for him. Is courteous and differential to him and his ideas no matter what if they conflict to your pride. You acted like a whore coming onto Ranma Saotome and were spiteful to a man that TRUELLY had affections for you at one time. So your only chance at redemption is by being drakes whore. But I seriously doubt that a so-called champion like you is even UP to that challenge. You haven't got the courage or guts to even think about it. Or maybe you do. Go on Xian-Pu prove me wrong and take the challenge. Either certain death at the hands of any authority figure or the life as Drake's whore. Who knows you MAY even begin to like it. My hearing is just as sensitive as those Saiyans and from what I heard Drake is quite powerful and very strong not only that he has a cute ass and is known to be gentle if what Ginger states is truth. He's also gifted where it counts. Mind you what else would you expect from someone of Drakes species. Brian is the default persona and I assure you Ginger and Ukyo are VERY fortunate to have his human aspect so meek giving and loving. Drake is who and what he is a cold-hearted calculating human hating possessive being that could quite literally tear your village to shreds and think nothing of it. There is no gentle bone in his body when it comes to those that threaten what he considers his. And unlike his brethren Drake has a strong sense of ironic justice and honor."

Here Juuhachigou looked blandly at Xian-Pu. "Surprise me and take the second option. Hell if you even manage to do well and do your best. You might be surprised with the results. He might EVEN consider you part of his harem. I am surprised a being of his type doesn't have one YET! That means that you might even rate a chance of being part of a heighrachy. Then again I could be mistaken about you and you’re too much of a coward to grasp even the slenderest thread of Life and redemption. I won't lie its going to be a hard and long road to redemption fraught with pain humiliation degradation and self-sacrifice. Matter of fact I might be astonish that Kodachi Kuno would fare better than you at least SHE has more courage where it counts to see sense and a good thing when it happens. Matter of fact I wouldn't put it past Akane to try and usurp your position. I heard that Drake finds teenage girls VERY attractive. And it will happen to spill to that soulless adulteress of that fact. I would rather see you as Drakes whore than Akane I would rather see Akane Fried by Dragonflame and you breeding a new race of his kind."

 

With that Juuhachigou looked at Shampoo. "You have a good looking body when it's healed hope you heed my council. Better a life of a whore or Bitch of Drakes and earn your way to redemption rather than take the quick and easy way out like a craven coward. Because then you will go STRAIGHT to HELL where all traitors of humanity dwell. Last I was informed by Freiza, Adolph Hitler and a few others are enjoying the amenities of torture and eternal hellfire already. I know for a fact Akane is slated to go there

as is your village elders and Cologne. Drake works they’re somewhat as a personal heckler in the Saiyan encampment to drive the point home that global planet destruction is NOT a good thing. Oh yes, Drake is quite adept at Torture Magic and intimidation. But what else do you expect of his species. All he has ever experienced is hate and negativity till he got knocked on the head and gotten amnesia then Brian was born from the confusion. A different persona that is mellow loving and considerate. Due to the friendly exposure of one Son Goku briefly and other rare humans that took compassion upon a flame haired vagabond like him. Namely a pair of women one named Mai Shirinui the other named Chun-Li Zang two beautiful warrior women both inside and out. Chun-Li is now a Police interpole agent and a Streetfighter. Mai is a ninja master and a KoF tournament participant in the Women's team. And rumor has it is Andy Bogard's would be girlfriend."

Juuhachigou stated at length dismissivelly and then looked at the Kuno family. "You disgust me. Harass Ranma and I will take GREAT pleasure in torturing you all. You especially Soun Tendo and Happosai. Ki is no Trick I assure you. Have a Taste!"
Here the sadistic android ki blasted the idiots collectively burning Fear of God into them.

Juuhachigou chuckled darkly as she left the Medical ward. But before she could exit, she looked over at Shampoo and said "Oh and by the way, now that you’re ex-boyfriend Mousse is dating Bra, don’t even think about trying to win him back! My friend’s ex-boyfriend tried to that once and her husband blasted him to another part of the world. Because what I hear Saiyans are very protective of their mates and offspring. Even a half saiyan can be merciless as much as a full one. The same way goes to us androids. My husband’s ex-girlfriend tried to take him back but I showed her that there’s nothing more terrifying than a jealous wife is. Especially one that can shoot ki blasts and 100 miles per second. Don’t underestimate Bra because of her size. If you even look at Mousse she will kill on the spot just like you were trying to kill Ranma when he defeated when he was in girl form. After all, Bra is the daughter of the Prince of all Saiyans and that makes her a princess."

Shampoo was quivering in fear when she remembered how Bra took down Kodachi so easily without even to power-up. And she was easy on the insane gymnast. If the half-saiyan princess was like that to The Black Rose, imagine what she can do the now scared Shampoo.

"So if you value your life you’ll stay the hell away from them. That boy had given you an eternity of chances to try to like him and you spat on them for a guy that would never even like you. Now they are both under Saiyan protection. And one more thing, If I ever hear about you making trouble again with Ranma, or Mousse, or any other guy, I will kill you. Now if you excuse me I must get back to my husband and daughter whom by the way are not as strong as I am but I still love them anyway and you know why?"

The very bandaged Shampoo barely shook her head at that question.

"Because we treat each other as human beings." And with that Juuhachigou exited the medical ward leaving a now terrified Shampoo to ponder what she was told.

That, my dear Shampoo, is how a real woman suppose be. Shampoo’s conscience confirmed. You better think about what she said before you go into deeper shit than you already are. I may not be a big supporter of prostitution but it’s got to better than facing an angry trial.

Aiya, now Shampoo has no tribe me no have other choice. By the sound of Shampoo’s sigh she had made her choice.

Vegeta slipped away from the others as he sauntered towards the medical ward. The prince of all Saiyans scowled. Inwardly he was debating with himself about the validity of his current choice of action. Vegeta had seen horrors in the galaxy during his internment being Freiza's lapdog (Unwilling) scenes so perverse and disgusting he knew he would never EVER be innocent in soul again. He committed many atrocities and sins but Rape was not one of them.

He killed, lied and committed many of Earth's so called seven deadly sins. However he respected his family he honored his father (Even if he couldn't understand why King Vegeta gave him up to a bastard like Freiza) and he loved and honored his mother's memory. Being an only child was quite isolating and lonely. He sighed minutely as he looked out the medical ward window as he was beside the bedridden Chinese girl. "Brat, I will tell you this only once. And you had best pay attention or I WILL make sure you regret it." The saiyan prince stated coldly.

I ought to have my head examined; it's one thing to give one of my few remaining Sensu beans to that old letch. But to do what I am about to do? Vegeta thought to himself in disgust. Admittedly he seldom liked seeing children in pain given the torture he himself had endured under the sadistic Frieza in youth.

 

 

 

"This is a Sensu Bean it can heal your body to its optimum level and it negates hunger and most despises that are non life threatening. However they are RARE treasures that not even your thieving community has got their mitts on! I am going to seriously send myself to psychotherapy after this. As I am offering you this treasure because I can't stomach seeing a child in pain! Given my past it's understandable..."

Here Vegeta glared at Shampoo. "I will give this to you on a few conditions. One, you LEAVE Mhu-Tsu alone and my daughter and not meddle in their affairs. Two, you use your Kami-be damned brain and THINK about your actions and do HONOURABLE things! When you can and when the opportunity arises. Three, you drop the bimbo act and act your goddamned age! Four, you be LOYAL to that sourpuss Drake. Damn bastard wouldn't know a real smile if it came and bit him on the ass."

Vegeta muttered incoherently at that. "Finally, you mend your ways. It would be tragic for you to SEE Drake in his workplace. HELL is no picnic as I can attest too being there once. And I assure you Drake is the sickest bastard of what I have seen of Black Dragon in Hell that LIVES for torturing guilty people. It would hurt him to have to harm a child even one that deserves it like YOU do!"

Here Vegeta thrust the bean into the mummified girl's mouth and forced her remaining teeth to chew the hard bean and stroked her throat in order for the girl to swallow it.

Shampoo's body underwent a startling metamorphosis as the wounds and injuries gradually disappeared and the Saiyan prince removed the wrappings.

Vegeta glared harshly into the Crimson eyed girl. "Always look before you act and THINK about the consequences of your actions. As well as who you make friend or foe. I speak from YEARS of experience so don't discard what I tell you. I saw that Drake well the Brian persona was indeed interested in getting to know you better. Brian from what I personally seen so far is a very conscientious being. The type that would rather starve or be beaten in order for a child or innocent person to get better treatment from their abusers. Thank your gods that Brian is interested in a spoil bitch like you as having as property. Who knows MAYBE having Brian, as a 'Master', will make you into a better person. Though I seriously doubt it very much. Oh yeah and if you tell ANYONE what I told and did for you I will deny it 100%. Though that old letch might believe you Muten Roshi that is. Annoying old git! I know that old skank Cologne trained you as a warrior. Or should I say a pathetic cowardly butcher of innocence. I also know that you are trained as a female dominant sexual partner. I know you are NO virgin, as your aura has NO virgin scent in it. You may have not lain with a man but it reeks sex with objects and women."

Here Vegeta sneered, "Remember, be honest with yourself and Brian and MAYBE you might learn to feel good about yourself again instead of being a spiteful little man hating creature that thinks with it's warped psychology and sex organs."

Vegeta strode to where the Kuno's were "Remember I have my 'EYE' on you lot of psychos. And I look forward to KILLING you should you step out of line!" Here Vegeta smirked darkly. He then looked at Soun and spat at the Man in the bed with contempt and sneered. "I will be your eldest Daughter's bodyguard you pathetic piece of shit. Should you or your daughters so much as BREATHE wrong in her presence or try to regain control of her life. I will take you all to hell personally and lock you in the Saiyan enclosure and tell my people to have 'FUN' with you all. The residents of HELL can see what is happening on earth, as do the people in heaven. Your wife is DISGUSTED in you and was GRANTED a divorce from you. Matter of fact from what I was told by King Emma I have a second wife. I am very put out by it as OUR race Mate's for life and only has ONE lifemate."

Here Vegeta sneered "In effect you could say Kasumi is a surrogate Daughter in a spiritual way. Thanks to that meddling purple skinned cockroach Kaioshin. Matter of fact I sense my Wife was talking to her last night. And let me tell you your ex-wife has some backbone too her as well as a good brain in her head. With makes me wonder what she ever saw in a pathetic piece of trash like you and your daughters Akane and Nabiki."

Vegeta stated scathingly. It was then there was a gasp from behind Vegeta as Nabiki made her presence known.

Nabiki looked at the Saiyan prince with a hurt expression "How could you say that I am a waste. I am trying my best to keep my family from the poorhouse!" Nabiki stated in a wounded tone of voice as she had followed the dark saiyan into the med lab and witnessed the rough chivalry firsthand. Nabiki didn't know WHAT to think about this short but powerful fighter She knew that he could definitely kick Ranma's ass all over the planet.

Vegeta whirled to face the pageboy hairstyle brunette "That's NO EXCUSE! You have compromised your FAMILY'S honor and dragged your mother’s name in the mud with your actions. You bring your mother nothing but SHAME! Exploiting people and BLACKMAIL to keep your family flush is DISHONOURABLE! I will give you a second chance to appease your mother's soul. I warn you though your mother is VERY disappointed in you and MORE SO with Akane! I overheard the conversation between herself and my Wife Bulma thanks to the Saiyan Bond Lucky for you that MY mate is VERY forgiving. Considering that I happen to be a VERY powerful Ex-Bad guy in my earlier years. After all it's not just anyone that can brag that they wiped out MANY planets in the universe like I have. So smarten up and fly straight Nabiki. And I hope you are NOT going to cheat that Yagami boy. As I will NOT save your ass if THAT is the case. I may not be Dudley Doright but at least I don't CHEAT people like you do."

Vegeta shook his head and looked into Nabiki's eyes. "I am tired Nabiki! Soooo Tired of you humans and your fickle ways. Remember that fact and remember the fact in a skewed way you are considered a saiyan princess even though your 100% human. DO NOT BRING SHAME to my name! Only Kasumi I willingly allow to hold place alongside my blood daughter. YOUR hold in my family is tenuous at best. Manipulate things for the RIGHT reasons and MAYBE just maybe you will have a fiefdom on Vegetasai. I know Kasumi will have a Fiefdom as Bra is discussing things with her. Akane will NEVER hold a fiefdom because she is not WORTH spit in my opinion. She has NO honor and is SPOILT worse than what Frieza was! You will get this Yagami and then you WILL bring him and yourself to ME in ten minutes NO LATER. Is this understood Pseudo daughter?"

Vegeta barked out athoritivelly as he stormed out of the ward and went back to where his mate and daughter was. He looked at Mousse and peered into the young man's eyes seriously. "I expect honorable dealings from you Son by marriage. You are now considered a lesser prince than my blood son. But that does NOT mean you can backslide or slack off. Trunks is somewhat seemingly like a playboy but I made damn sure to knock that out of him. NO son of mine is EVER going to have an attitude that they are superior to others or is god’s gift to women! You will rule the fiefdom alongside my daughter Bra as Vegetasai is divided into many fiefdoms I am the Current ruler of ALL Vegetasei. Upon MY head resides the fate of my species. I have USED the Dragonballs to wish back my planet and people. It will not be the same as it once was under that blasted gecko's influence but we still are a war like and warrior people. Are you ready for the most challenging part of your life Mhu-Tzu? Or will you turn tail like a coward and run."

Vegeta stated seriously alerting all the DBZ side of his wish he made a month prior Vegeta looked at Goku seriously. "Third class Saiyan Kakkarotto! I know your heart is here but your home is Vegetasei. I will not ORDER you home albeit it is my Divine right as King of New Vegetasei."

Here Vegeta looked straight at Piccolo. "I may resent your race personally. But not you in particular. You and I are forged by similar backgrounds and trials. You are a native of Planet Earth NOT Old or New Namek and as such I do bequeath you a noble mention and a place as a citizen in New Vegetasei. This is the respect that you have earned by your own merits and NONE other given our past confrontations and trials. I will allow you on New Vegetasei if that is your wish. Where you will be accepted and left to your own devices as is your way. NO ONE will abuse you unjustly."

Here Vegeta turned to face Krillin and stared hard at the Ex-Monk. "Krillin Chestnut. The same goes for you and your family. However do NOT be like you were in your youth! Or I will make sure that you regret the day you were born. I know you used to be an arrogant sly little shit. I will not have it. I prefer you as you are now a dedicated family man with a sense of honor."

Here Vegeta grabbed his mate and looked at her "Bulma. I know your heart is here on Earth. But mine is with my people. I will NOT ask you to choose as that is an act of a coward. In your bedroom is a device that will allow you to contact me. Similar to the telephone. Also I request that you look after our children and our new children Kasumi and Nabiki. I trust you with this honor as you were raised with love and friendship. I was never raised that way as I was young when my father was murdered and I was enslaved."

Vegeta revealed to them all curtly as it grated upon his saiyan pride to admit these facts.

Bulma frowned slightly and looked at Vegeta seriously. "Oh no you don't mister! You may go to New Vegetasei but don't you DARE think for ONE millisecond that you can dodge fatherly responsibility. MY children will NOT be raised without a father that is THEIR father!" She poked Vegeta in the chest hard as she yelled at him angrily and with some fear.

Vegeta ducked his head in humility. "You honor me too much my blue orchid." Vegeta stated humble as he allowed his true personality shine for the first time in public.

Wow who would’ve thought that Vegeta, The Mighty Prince of all Saiyans, would have a modest side. Krillen smartly thought to himself. If he ever said it out loud Vegeta would blast him to next millennium.

Goku couldn’t help but admire what Vegeta had said. Its nice see Vegeta take down his pride every once in a while. He then turned to his only granddaughter. "You’re up next Pan," he reminded her, "remember she only has brute strength so nothing fatal, okay."

"Okay Grandpa," Pan agreed dejectedly, "I’ll go easy on her." Then she turns to Kasumi. "Sorry Kasumi but it’s my turn to teach your sister a lesson."

"It’s okay Pan," Kasumi waved it off, "normally I would be worried for Akane’s safety and well being but since I’m no longer a Tendo, give her hell." Her sweet and kind face had just turned into a frown.

Pan lightly gasp at what she just heard. "Wow Kasumi you actually sward. If you were my sister we can hang out all the time."

Pan’s statement gave Kasumi a warm feeling in her heart. "Thank you Pan and I wish you luck."

"Okay later then." Pan waved and went up to the ring.

On the NWC side, or at least what’s left of them, Genma was giving Akane some last minute pep talk. "Okay Akane, this is your chance to prove to my worthless son that you are his true fiancee and get him back to us so that you two can get married."

"I’M NOT MARRYING THAT PERVERT!" Akane screeched at fake father of Ranma, causing him to cower. But regain her composure, "But will get him back for you." She declared as she looked at her opponent. "I mean look who I’m fighting with she’s no older than me." The youngest Tendo scoffed at Pan’s size and height, which proved that she has a lot to learn. "This won’t take more than thirty seconds." As usual Akane underestimated her adversary and that will be her downfall.

"That’s the spirit Akane!" Genma praised and send Akane on her way to the fight, or in other words, her execution.

Back in the ring, Mr. Announcer was about to broadcast the next up coming fight. "Well this it everybody! The one we’ve all been waiting for. The last three fights of this Tournament!"

The crowed cheered with excitement as Mr. Announcer was going to introduce the next fighters. "On the Z-warriors side, she’s the daughter of our previous fighters, Gohan and Videl, and the granddaughter of Earth’s two greatest Heroes, Hercule Satan and Son Goku!" The audience rooted for their favorite heroes. "She is also a regular of all of our other tournaments! Please give a warm hand to Earth’s little Sweetheart Son Pan!"

Everyone in the ring gave Pan a warm reception, especially from the male population. Unlike Akane, Pan likes getting attention from boys.

"Pan’s hobbies are space traveling with her grandfather Goku and best friends Trunks and Gyro. Fighting in these tournaments, and, just like her Grandfathers Goku and Hercule, protecting the Earth from the forces of evil!" Mr. Announcer continued and went over to Akane. "And on the NWC, or as I like to call them, Not Worth Crap." He rightfully paraphrased that acronym. "She is considered as a favorite in Nerima as the best Martial Artist there. But that’s only her own fantasy world. Here she is, the little tomboy who gives females every where a bad name, Akane Tendo."

Everyone just booed at her.

Akane only gave a seething growl.

"Now there’s a look not even a demon would love." Mr. Announcer silently said it to himself and went on with Akane’s background. "Her hobbies are making toxic concoctions that she tried to pass as food. Beating up boys that would even look at her. Malleting Ranma into the stratosphere for when she accused him for being a pervert and for not even wanting to try to taste her cooking but who would want to. Getting constantly kidnapped by princes and other rivals. Insulting Ranma’s manhood because of his curse. Breaking bricks and sleeping with her pet pig P-chan!"

A few members of the audience shuddered.

Iori looked at the now present Nabiki and blinked. "Are you sure you're not adopted? Your youngest sister is an adulterous pig fucker for Christ’s sake." He stated blandly whilst thinking inwardly, And people call ME insane!

Nabiki huffed and rolled her eyes albeit she winced at having the adage 'sister of a pigfucker' to her name. Blistering her shattered resolve the former ice queen of Furinkan looked into Iori's face.

"Iori.... Things are complicated and to make things worse Vegeta is 'technically' my father and he wants to see you now, well after this fight that is." Nabiki stated in a calm assuring tone as she could possibly manage at the moment as talking to Iori as in taking him away from amusements or food was potentially FATAL. She loved the fact that she was currently alive and well. She did NOT have a deathwish even if the situation right now seemed like she had one.

I just hope he is in a rewlitivelly GOOD mood. Oh crap...I just remembered Daddy is part of the Kusanagi clan in a sense. Great things can’t possibly get WORSE for me. I spoke too soon! Kyo is in the audience great just what I need NOT!

Nabiki hustled the stunned Yagami to the DBZ side making sure that Iori missed eye contact with Kyo. For his part the Kusanagi heir glared hard at Iori.

Iori looked around at the assembled warriors then looked at Vegeta "So your Vegeta? Why do you look like some deranged bratz doll on steroids?"

Vegeta eyetwitched at that comment "Because it's all the better to unleash hell and damnation on people whom piss me off...capeche!" Vegeta stated dryly in a calm voice belying his intent to rip Iori to shreds for that stupid comment

 

"There you are Yagami you coward. Face the heroic Justice that is Kyo Kusanagi!!" Kyo ranted as he FINALLY managed to get the Orochi warrior of Fire's attentions.

Iori looked at Kyo with a look of absolute disbelief and honest doubt for the other man's sanity "You DARE accost and harass a HAKKASHU for no good reason? Are you high on drugs or your own hype! Just so you know MY powers are NOT sealed away you idiot! So piss off lest you really and truly mean it HATE life altogether. Because hounding me like you are will set you in a pine box six feet under where I will piss upon your headstone."

Iori stated in a near bellow as a vein ticked upon his brow "Our families have a bloodfeud spanning 300 years back, and you are wanting to start some immature one upmanship again. Grow up before I decide to end your pathetic life you pampered little bastard. If not? I will show you what HELL looks like up close and personal."

Iori stated in a leaden tone as he restrained his violent tendencies witch was astronomical since the very bad blood between the Kusanagi and Yagami bloodlines. Whilst this little reunion was underway, the two combatants within the arena were duking it out....

Akane was LIVID not only was this Pan girl was better than her in martial arts. She was getting her ass handed too her by a girl that was two years younger than her in no uncertain terms.

What else would you expect to happen when a REAL martial artist comes up against a stupid idiotic girl whose only talent is breaking bricks with her hands and utilizing a chi mallet or other people to get what she wants. True she had a smattering of knowledge of martial arts but not the true motivation or principals behind it.

Pan was utilizing a martial art yes, Tai Chi to be precise. She was having a blast as Tai Chi utilizes the opponent’s energy against them. Whilst Akane was using her bastardized versions of martial arts from movies and other doubtful sources as well as that kami be-dammed magical doji. Pan was simply reacting to the actions turning all Akane's moves and abilities against her.

Coincidentally one Son Pan was still relatively fresh as a spring daisy minus a few bruises and scrapes upon her whilst Akane was worn out and smelt as well as looked like a pig in heat. In other words Akane looked like crap warmed over and had YET to actively throw a punch or whatever in attack.

"Having fun now aren’t we Akane?" Pan stated in a wry tone staring down at the slumped disheveled weak form of one Akane Tendo.

Akane looked up weakly as she spat out in rage. "YOU ARE A CHEATER, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BE STRONGER THAN ME!"

Pan looked at the girl with disgust as the Announcers mike was now between them "So says the girl fighting me whilst wearing a magical battle doji that enhances all her skills, if there IS a cheater it's you Akane Tendo, or should that be Akane Kusanagi!"

In the medical ward Soun Tendo blanched as Akane admitted to wearing the doji.

Shampoo snorted in contempt at the weepy man. "Like her father...The daughter is worthless and without honor! I would NEVER use magical paraphernalia in a duel of honor as it cheapens the soul and the spirit of battle and self." With a last snort of derision the Chinese girl made her way to where Brian held court.

Back on the ring, Akane was letting out her rage like an overflowing fountain of hate and anger. Hate because Pan was a real martial artist and anger because Pan exposed her shortcut. "How Dare You Call Me Cheater You Little Pip Squeak!"

"Because that’s what you are, Kusanagi!" Pan pointed out to Akane. "You knew that there’s no way you can win in this fight without some cheap method. If you’re a real martial artist you shouldn’t have rely on such deception!" Pan knew where to push the right buttons thanks to Ranma.

"I AM A REAL MARTIAL ARTIST AND I DON’T NEED SOME STUPID DOJI TO WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!" Spoiled brat Akane whaled as she removed the doji.

"Then why don’t you prove it to me then." Pan gave Vegeta’s patented smirk and got into fighting stance.

"Fine I will!" Akane seethed then went into her sloppy stance.

Sheesh this girl sucks so much she can’t even get a fighting stance right. Pan confirmed as she sees a lot of mistakes in Akane’s stance. That’s when she let out the big guns. "You’re built like a brick. You look like a stick. You’re thighs are too thick. You talk like a hic. Your hair’s a cowlick. Your face makes me sick. You itch like a tick. And you’re nothing but a boy without a dick!"

Everyone was shock when Pan said that last part. "Okay who taught Pan that word?" Videl looked at the potential suspects who are denying everything.

Akane eyes were violently twitching when Pan called her that. "WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME!?!" That was the final straw on Akane’s back.

"You heard me Kusanagi," Pan was being calmed and cool about this. "You’re just a boy who is pretending to be a girl. That’s why you have such violent tendencies."

"WHY YOU LITTLE…. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Akane came a charging at youngest member of the Son family and was going to knock her out with a right hook but was cut short when Pan grabbed hold of Akane’s right hand and squeezed it mercilessly. Making the poor little Tendo girl wither in agony.

"I maybe a tomboy myself but I know how to act like a lady." Pan coined that comparison. "What’s really pathetic about you is that you’re sixteen and you hate boys. I’ve been liking boys since I was ten." Pan kept caking this on as Akane was struggling miserably to get out of Pan’s deadly grip. "You always preach about how all boys are perverts yet you once walked in on Ranma when he was in the bath even though he had the sign on occupied."

"It’s that pervert’s fault that he was in it!" Akane tried to take a right but Pan caught that as well. Causing Akane to go into more series of pain.

"Never call Ranma like that ever again." Pan gave a sinister saiyan growl at the hapless martial artist wannabe. "You don’t hate Ranma because he’s a boy. You hate him because you realized that you were defeated by a boy when you two first met." The 1/4th female saiyan solved that little puzzle and gave Akane a powerful headbutt. Knocking her out but not cold as Pan still has a few more things to say.

"What’s that suppose to mean?" Akane demanded weakly while rubbing the sore spot that Pan headbutted her.

"Don’t you remember Akane?" Pan grabbed whiny brat by the front of her gi as she was about give her a little trip down to memory lane. "When you first saw Ranma when he was in girl form you asked him if he would like to be friends." She reminded Akane. "Then when he defeated in your little spar you said that you didn’t mind being beaten by girl but if he was a boy it would’ve been different. And when Ranma was just finishing his bath and was about to tell you and your family about his curse you walked in on him at his male form."

The audience was in shock when they heard what really happened on that day. Even Hiroshi, Daisuke, Yuka, and Sayuri couldn’t believe what Pan just said.

"Did that really happen?" Asked Yuka still a bit stunned by this discovery.

"Akane said that Ranma saw her naked but she never told us about her walking in on him." Sayuri finally figured it out.

"Did you get all that Daisuke?" Hiroshi asked his partner in crime.

"I heard it but I couldn’t believe it." Daisuke replied dryly.

"Okay maybe I did walked in on him." Akane confessed, "but he’s still a pervert."

Pist off by that remark, Pan repeatedly smacked Akane’s now so uncute face. "How is you walking in on while he was bathing making him a pervert?"

"He Saw Me Naked!" Akane cried with her very swelled up face.

"So what if he did?" Pan was making her point. "It would’ve been avoided if you just waited until he was finish then maybe he would’ve told you about his curse with no problem."

"But he… he…" Akane desperately tried to speak but her injuries prevent her from doing so.

"No buts Kusanagi!" Pan held her grip tightly at the now exposed fake martial artist. "When you realized that you were defeated by a boy you got scared because it would mean that you are not the best martial artist in Nerima. So in order to save your reputation by forsaken his!" She indicated to Ranma who was watching Akane getting what she deserves and for once not wanting to jump in and trying to save her. Those days are over for him.

"That’s a …" Akane strived to denied but Pan gave her another smack on the face.

"Admit it!" Pan snarled. Her saiyan instincts kicking in. "You don’t want to be the best martial artist! You just want to be the only martial artist!"

"Okay I confess." Akane whispered in hopes that no one will no the truth.

"I can’t hear you!" Pan growled deathly.

"Okay I Confess!" Akane repeated loudly. Now the people will know the truth. "I love martial arts I really do. But it’s the training that I hate! I hate training and learning new techniques! I Hate It!" Tear came running down her face in a Soun Tendo style. "So when Ranma defeated me, even though I didn’t know about his curse back then, I got scared. It meant that there is someone who is better than me and a boy for crying out loud. Which means that I have to do actual training. That’s why I’ve been telling people that’s he's a pervert so they would hate him and keep on liking me!"

Pan’s saiyan blood boiled when she heard that last part. "In other words you’ve been telling everybody lies about Ranma because you feared that everyone will love him and forgot about poor little Akane."

Akane whimpered in terror for the reason that what Pan said was true. She was afraid that Ranma would be more popular in Nerima than her and no one would ever acknowledge her existence. Even from boys, despite the fact that she hates boys, she just like the attention and beating them up.

"Did You Have Any Idea How Serious This Is Kusanagi!?" Pan howled at the crying fake Tendo girl. "Not Only Did You Tried To Ruin The Reputation Of Ranma But You Also Been Hurting His Feelings According To Your Actions Caused By Your Demolished Ego!"

"What do you mean he has feelings?" Akane was truly unfamiliar about boys’ roles in life. "He’s a boy! Boys don’t have feelings." She tried to prove her knowledge about the male intentions.

Of course Pan had enough about Akane’s lack of knowledge about the opposite sex and giving her knee to the head. "You Have No Right to Trash about Ranma and The Whole Male Population about That! If There’s Anything That My Grandpa Goku Taught Me Is That All Living Beings Have Feelings! No matter what Kind Of Race, Species, Breed, Or Gender! But People like You Don’t Care About Such Things!

Pan went on with her little lecture. "While You Were Happy In Your Nice Warm Home, Genma Made Ranma Sleep In The Rain And Snow! When You Had A Family and Friends, Ranma Was Forced To Move Town To Town! He Never Had A Chance To Make Any Friends besides Ukyo and Possibly Ryoga! When You Got To Enjoy A Home Cook Meal, Ranma Barely Lived On Rice And Water! Lots Of Times on Nothing At All since Genma Always Hardly Lets Him Eat! And Finally When You Get To Go To School and Spend Time with Your Friends, Genma Made Ranma Train On A 24/7!"

This last part is what really pist Pan the most. "Never Letting Him Play And Have Fun! Never Letting Learn Anything but Martial Arts! Never Letting Him Have an Education! Never Letting Have A Real Childhood like All People Should Have!

Ranma had a warm family sensation seeing his great cousin Pan punishing Akane. "So now the uncute tomboy finally has a chance to go up a real martial artist and for once is getting the end of the stick"

"Ranma Had A Hard And Abusive Life Growing Up With That Fat Ass Genma Satome And You Akane Are Making It Worst For Him With All Of Your Accusations And Mallets!" Pan said it with each beating for every word.

"But he’s my fiancé," Akane defended her side. Although it’s hard for her to talk when her face now resembles hamburger meat. "I can do what ever I want with him!" This earned her more pummeling from Pan.

"Fiancés Are People That You Are In Love Want To Spend the Rest of Your Life With!" Pan cruelly reminded Akane. "They Are Not Toys For You to Trash around and Throw aside!"

"But someone needs to put him in his place!" Akane debated with her mouth filled with her blood.

"Wrong, it’s you who needs to know your place." Pan gave Akane a Vegeta like smile. "And I’m just the one to do it." Then she rammed her fist into Akane’s abdomen. Causing her to coughed up more blood. That’s when Pan simple dropped Akane to the floor.

On the Z-warrior sidelines, the team was being a bit concern about Pan’s behavior. "Is it just mean or is she just enjoying this a bit too much?" Videl was the first to ask.

"You’re not the only who thinks so." Gohan was also worried about her daughter’s actions. "This kind of reminds me of Dad and Vegeta when they first thought."

"Actually this is like flashback for me." Frieza conducted.

"Just what are you saying Frieza?" Goku was still suspicious about the Icejin’s presence here.

"Don’t you remember you silly monkey?" Frieza was remenecing; "this is just like our fight back in old Namek."

"You don’t mean?" Goku finally got it.

"Yes, your granddaughter is you and the girl is me."

"Well I guess you have a point there. But I was trying to help you change your ways."

"But there is only one difference in this fight here Saiyan. I was born evil. That Akane girl was once sweet and kind until her mother passed away. Since then she vowed to never love again until they are reunited. Unfortunately for her, she won’t be going to the same place as her mother is since she allowed hate and anger to consume her heart. Now she is nothing more than the essence of evil. Oh I can’t wait to bring her back to Hell with me. My troops will have fun with her."

The Z-Warriors scooted away from Frieza and continued to watch the fight.

"This is too sad even for you." Pan stared the now crumbling Akane clutching on to her stomach. The same way Ranma does it whenever she feed him her ‘cooking’. "You are the worst example of womanhood ever Kusanagi. You accuse Ranma of being a pervert and cheating on you when you know deep down he never did any of those things. You never listen to his side of anything. You never gave him a chance to be your friend. You use martial arts as an excuse to make people afraid of you. You’re no martial artist you’re just a bully."

"I don’t care what you say," Akane rebutled while still in pain. Not knowing that she has a microphone underneath her. "Even if everything is not Ranma’s fault, I’m going to make sure that he’ll be the most hate boy in the name of God and then I’ll finally get to be a God and be with my Mommy forever and ever like mothers and daughters should be. Then I’ll rule the universe and destroy every single male in existence and every woman and girl will love and worship me and only me and no one else but me!"

The entire audience went silent. All this time Sweet Innocent Akane was nothing more than a power hungry maniacal bitch.

Even her father from the infirmary was appalled by his youngest daughter’s intentions. "WAHHH MY BABY IS AN ISANE LOONATIC!"

"And to think I was once actually in loved in with that brat." Ryoga finally saw what Akane really is.

"I take it that you are now officially over her." Akari guessed right as she massages Ryoga’s stiffed shoulders.

"That I am." Ryoga confirmed while enjoying Akari’s gentle massage.

Finally, one of Akane’s now ex-best friends decided to break the stillness. "FINISH THE BITCH OFF PAN!" Yuka shout out.

Akane was traumatized when she heard her own childhood friend said that.

"KICK HER OUT OF THE RING!" Sayuri cried in anger.

"KNOCK HER UGLY HEAD OFF!" Hiroshi joined in.

"DEATH TO AKANE!" Daisuke continued with he fist raised in the air.

In seconds, everyone started throwing eaten food, trash, and debris at Akane. Making her humiliation grew even more. Many of her now former loyal friends and fans even change their signs from ‘I love/heart Akane’ to ‘I hate Akane’ and ‘I love/heart Pan’. Some of them with the ‘a’, ‘k’, and ‘e’ crossed out and the ‘P’ added.

"So much for your little fan club." Pan sneered at the now broken pride Akane.

"But why is this happening to me?" Akane questioned her situation.

 

 

 

 

"Because you’re nothing more than a superficial, egotistical, spoiled rotten, delusional, unintelligent, self-center, whiny little psychotic bitch." Pan stated the obvious as she gave her now broken opponent a cold hard Vegeta like glare. "You shouldn’t do martial arts in the first place if you can’t learn to take you few hits nor even have the ambition to learn it. To be honest you were never a challenge to me anyway. I only joined this tournament so that I teach bullies like you a lesson that you can’t have everything you want. You must earn to get it." The she turns her back on Akane started heading back to her group. "I’m going back to my family and friends now."

"Please don’t leave me like this?" Akane pleaded in the most pitiful cry. "Have mercy?"

Of course that was the last straw from Pan. "HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU GAVE RANMA A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF BUT YOU HURT HIM ANYWAY!?!" Pan’s rage was now at a super saiyan like level. "DID YOU EVER SHOW HIM ANY MERCY WHEN YOU MALLET HIM INTO THE SKY!?!"

"But I never mean too…" Akane tried to gain sympathy but did not succeed.

"Feh, that’s a likely story." Pan spat at Akane’s face. "You’ll say anything to get anybody on your side. Grow up Akane, that sweet innocent little girl act is not going to work for you anymore now that everyone knows the truth about you." She indicated the whole audience glowering at Akane. "You treat Ranma like he was a toy that you don’t want but you don’t anyone else to have him. Face it, it’s over for you Kusanagi. You lost the respect from your family, your friends, Ranma, and just about everyone in Nerima."

"Ranma help me." Akane hoped that Ranma would come to her rescue as usual. "Help me Ranma."

But sadly that will never happen. "Forget it Akane!" He managed to shock everyone in the tournament. "I sick and tired of always saving your big fat ass from just about anything and getting mallet for doing so! You never appreciated the things I do for you! You never acknowledge the crap I have to go through! You never once said thank you to me! You always accuse me of being a pervert! You never listen to anything I say! You always twisted my words around to make to your advantage as an excuse to kill me! You always tried to poison me with your cooking! And you hate me because I have a penis!"

"But… but… I thought that you…" Akane never finished her sentence when Ranma beat her to it.

"Loved you?" He said it for her. "Yeah I did at first when ‘Pops’ and I came to your home and asked me if we wanted to be friends." This was a first that Nerima ever heard. "But then you found about my curse and smashed me over the head with a coffee table, it shattered my dreams of finally having a real friend. Since then it went all down hill. I loved you Akane but you never loved me. You never even let me love you. Even if I finally said it back at Phoenix Mountain you still hate me when our wedding was ruin. Now I can finally say that I Hate You Akane Tendo/Kusanagi!"

Those last words have actually broken Akane’s heart. Along with her pride, her spirit, and her ego.

"I HATE YOU! As of this day forward we are now eternal enemies and I never want to see you again ever!" Ranma was about to turn back he looked over at Akane one last time. "Oh and there’s one more thing. I’m not really a Saotome!"

"WHAT!" Akane exclaimed in pain. "But how is that possible?"

"You’ll have to find out after the next round of this tournament." Then Ranma went back to the Z-Warriors.

"Kasumi. Nabiki. Please help me." She looked up at her former older sisters for reassurance.

"No Akane." Kasumi refused to lift a finger for her. "I’m not going to help you anymore either. Not only you abused Ranma but you abuse this family long enough. It’s high time you repent your sins you brought on yourself."

"That goes double for me." Nabiki cued in. "I’m tired of covering for you and paying the expenses just that you can keep on play little miss martial artist. For now on you’re on your own."

"But you can’t leave me like this you guys! We’re sister, we gotta stick together!" Akane tried to reason with them but alas it was no use.

"No we are not Akane." Kasumi.

"Not anymore." Nabiki.

And the two remaining sisters left Akane to wallow in her own self-pity.

"Yuka, Sayuri, Hiroshi, Daisuke. Please you guys. You’re my last chance." Akane looked at her used-to-be-friends for help yet again it proved to be futile.

"Forget it Akane!" Sayuri replied.

"Yeah we’re not your friends anymore!" Yuka added.

"So go find yourself another pig boyfriend since that’s what you are into!" Hiroshi sneered.

"Besides we like Pan now at least she likes boys!" Daisuke finished and they went to join the Z-Warrior side and apologize to Ranma for not believing in him.

All of this was too much to Akane. Then she targeted the reason why she is no longer Nerima’s beloved resident. "YOU!" She accusingly pointed at Pan. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU MADE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TURN AGAINST ME! YOU MADE RANMA HATE ME! IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU NONE OF THIS WOULD’VE HAPPEN!"

Pan just simply rolled her eyes. "As if I recall, Ranma hated you the moment you founded out about his curse. As for the other stuff well if hadn’t been telling people lies about Ranma they would’ve stayed with you."

Surprisingly, Akane managed to find the strength to stand up. Then she had the audacity to steal two of Ryoga’s lines. "BECAUSE OF YOU I’VE SEEN HELL! I’LL TEACH YOU FOR HUMILATING ME! AKANE TENDO, THE BEST MARTIAL ARTIST IN THE WORLD!" The poorly weaken but still raging Akane was now charging at Pan. "PAN SON! PREPARE TO DIE!"

"Akane you poor miserable little fool." Pan felt sorry for this bitch and simply rammed her fist into Akane’s solar plex. Sending her flying out of the ring and into wall.

Afterward Akane started to slide out of her shape figure crater with a trail of blood from her head and fell into the ground face down. Leaving her unconscious.

"Well she had it coming." Mr. Announcer said as he about to declare the winner. "The winner by no conflict is Earth’s sweetheart. Son Pan!"

The entire crowd started chanting her name. There are some ‘You Go Pan!’ ‘You’re The One Pan!’ ‘You’re The Cutest Fighter Ever Pan!’ and ‘I Love You Pan!’ And Pan was enjoying every second of it.

After had Pan return to her family and friends, Shampoo was finishing discussing Brian/Drake about his offer. "I Shampoo, former Amazon of the Joketsuzoku Tribe, have agreed to be part of Master Drake’s harem and his part-time call girl."

"Well nice to see that you are speaking in normal sentences this time." Drake contemplated Shampoo ability to speak. "That’s required if you’re going to work for me." He started to grope her ass and Shampoo takes it for she knows better than to strike him.

So now this is what I am reduce to. Shampoo sadly thought. To be a whore of a mad man.

Buck it now Princess! Shampoo’s conscience told her. Because this is how it’s going to be for now on.

Daisuke and Hiroshi were rather troubled at the appearance of a person similar to Goku.

Daisuke swallowed nervously as Turles glared neutrally at them all. "Erm hey Ranma, um whassup?" The nervous teen stated as the intimidating presence of Turles practically scared the shit out of him.

Ranma as about to respond to his rather perverted (little league in respect to Happi) Friends when he noted the fact that Yuka was at Daisuke side and Sayuri was at Hiroshi's. Arching a brow in speculation he snorted in amusement.

Ranma shook his head wryly. "Nothing much just hanging with my dad here. He's Son Goku's TWIN Brother but a real badass."

Turles rolled his eyes at his son's ability to brag and well make an obscure fool of himself and promptly swatted Ranma upside the head.

"It's not polite to brag and intimidate your friends Ranma. Save that crap for your enemies!" Turles stated somewhat chidinglly when he was glomped onto at the leg by a cute girl in a yellow sundress and white straw hat that was smiling up at the grizzled warrior.

"Thanks for the candy earlier mister, you’re a nice man!" Hinako Norimia in her child state beamed a megawatt smile to the nice but stern looking man who cheered her up. Turles looked at the little girl (Thinking her just that) and shrugged then patted her on her bonnet gently albeit awkwardly.

Ranma nearly went into cardiac arrest at the sight of his chi vampire homeroom teacher. "Dad I don't think you ought to be doing that. She might get ideas in her head of marrying ya."

Ranma had EVERY right to be nervous as well the female student of Happosai (The Happy Yen ki Draining technique remember kiddies) was looking at his father with a kawaii like expression.

Turles looked at his son in confusion. "Think she's a mite young, besides I am no cradle snatcher. If ever I do marry again it will be to a woman whom holds the same ideals and principles to my beloved Rain, you know me boy! I would NEVER disrespect your mothers memory like that on a mere trivial pursuit."

Yuka squeezed Daisuke's hand for reassurance. "Miss Hinako is erm different from normal Sir."

Turles shrugged and looked at Akane's former best friend. "This adorable little moppet? Nah she seems normal, that need to do is get this Homeroom teacher of my Boy's and have a long discussion so know H my son is slacking off so I can then iron out his inadequacies. No son of mine will be a stupid ill-bred grunt."

Ranma went red in embarrassment. "Dad that’s my homeroom teacher you’re patting on the head like a child!" Ranma hissed/stressed out in a whisper.

Turles had the grace to flush "Thought you said your homeroom teacher was a adult woman that was beautiful Kind and

loving despite her unusual affliction?"

Now it was Miss Hinako that was put on the spot and looked straight at Ranma. "Ranma.... I think. You're being VERY NAUGHTY! Happo Yen (whatever it is)" The child stated draining the embarrassed and growing battle aura from Turles so he would be less likely to make a fool of himself thanks to Ranma's indelicacy and was nonplussed as she filled out to her usual adult form and the Man was STILL standing. Mind you she was far from displeased when she noted Turles’s inadvertent admiration for her true appearance matter of fact she was quite flattered a hot guy actually stood up and took notice a DECENT hot guy that was.

The teens apologized to Ranma. Meanwhile Daisuke coughed and elbowed Ranma. "Sheesh they ought to get a room, Miss Hinako is eyeballing your dad. What's wrong with this picture."

Ranma knocked his head against the wall in exasperation. "Never *Whud* Point out *Whud* Crushes *Whud* Again! *Double Whud *"

The four teens merely smiled sympathetic after all even IF Ranma had powerful friends it just wouldn't be the same Ranma if he didn't do something clueless at some point."

Turles looked warily at the full figured adult Hinako 'Is this what Ranma is like all the time? If so I will have to teach GENMA a LESSON for making MY son a LAUGHINGSTOCK!" Turles muttered Darkly and became rather subdued when Hinako giggled slightly

Hinako looked at Turles and her eyes became rather preditorial as she laid claim in a feminine way to the widowed father of Ranma "You COULD do that? But I would prefer to get to know Ranma's handsome father a little better. That is if you don't mind Mister Turles."

Hinako stated in a calm tone bedroom type voice she usually had.

Goku blinked and looked at his Brother.

"Ya know what Brother? I think she likes you. That's so cute you need another mate." The naive yet happy go lucky Saiyan stated in a chipper tone.

Turles groaned and muttered under his breath. "My brother is an IDIOT!"

Hinako looked speculatively at Turles *He certainly has a cuter butt than his son. Well now I know where Ranma gets his

looks from, YUMMY! I had best ask about this situation with Turles. I just don't want to be.... Alone again! *

The homeroom/English teacher thought rather despondently after all it was hard enough because of her affliction (thanks in part to Happosai) that she was always alone. Loneliness was a pain she was well familiar with. And she HATED it...

Maybe some Kami-Sama was out there and trying to make two lonely people less lonely. Brian sneezed and muttered darkly to himself as he wiped his nose on a handkerchief with his free hand as he groped Shampoo possessively yet gently. "Ok who's thinking soft fuzzy thoughts about me now? "

The black dragon in human form muttered darkly. He didn't want to lose his reputation as a badass JUST yet well not until after he passed on his title as champion pit fighter that is. "I bet it's Orion, he always was trying to matchmaker and get me a girlfriend." Brian muttered somewhat exasperated.

Ginger smirked inwardly as when Drake got defensive he just looked so CUTE! The insane sister of Goku had many plans for her mate all of them KINKY! True she was nuts but she did lust/love her one time tormentor and she would provide the best amusements for her mate. She secretly began plotting on what to do with Ukyo and Shampoo in order to make them more biddable for her mate! And make damn sure they didn't usurp the status quo that SHE was Drake's mated them. She maybe a powerful elite Saiyan but that didn't mean she wasn't prone to bouts of doubt. *They hurt MY mate and I will WHIP them into shape the HARD way*

Her eyes glittered vengefully with a tinge of the green eyed beast JEALOUSY before she brought that particular emotion under control with self assurance that Drake wouldn't ignore her after all SHE was first in his books. Ginger sauntered up to her mate and smirked at Shampoo's discomfort.

"You should feel HONOURED my man here is feeling you up and even more so he thinks you’re worth his invaluable time. After all he could be doing far more important things like training and getting stronger than before but no he wastes VALUBLE training and sparring time coddling to weak human girls like you and Ukyo giving them the comfort of his affections and appreciations. That should be reserved for me. I don't mind however because I know he loves me after all I was the first one he tormented and well played court too so you and Ukyo can have your times with him but I know he will always be MINE as I loved him FIRST!"

Ginger stated in a smug superior tone as she placed Ukyo beside Brian and glared darkly at her and Shampoo and her tail was twitching in agitation. "Remember your HIS slaves now as by Vegetasi code his spoils of war! You better serve him VERY loyally and well as he treats you better than you bitches deserve. If we were on Vegetasei you would be wearing slave collars that denoted WHOM you belonged to and forced to live in the slave quarters and fed minimally as well as forced to work long audacious hours in thanks for being ALLOWED to live! Even if we were on Vegetasei he would treat you like he is now. I know this much NO full blood saiyan would treat you as leniently as he is right about now. My mate is so merciful it makes me so PROUD to be considered HIS mate. You should thank your gods that you got of so.... Lightly and are allowed to be considered Brian/Drake's whores or slaves at least you'll be treated softly and leniently. On Vegetasei codes at this moment you could be considered being spoilt and pampered by comparison by other slaves and spoils of war."

She finished with frankness and a chilling tone reminding them just how fortunate they were to still be alive and treated with such benevolence by Brian. Here Ginger looked to Her Prince "Isn't that correct my lord Prince Vegeta."

She then nodded to Bulma and muttered in a whisper to her "Those two are getting off LIGHTLLY our race's culture is very harsh and strict. Because of that we are a force to be recommend with and the crime rate is relatively low thieves like Genma know better than to perpetrate crime as death is a certainty. Stealing from a saiyan is suicidal at best. And we Saiyans are VERY loyal to our mates."

She reassured the blue haired scientist adamantlly as she glared at Akane's form as it was being helped back to the NWC side of the arena "Pan was being too lenient but then again it’s not my place to correct her views as I know the rules to this little fight disallow death. A pity, I would like to kill the pigfucking hypocrite myself and or make her Vegetasei's personal whore as punishment for harming MY nephew!"

Her voice was sheathing with insane hate as her eyes never left the spoilt Akane then her glance shifted to her mate and her voice softened to a purring quality "Then again I get to train two spoilt humans for my mate and they better learn nothing but the best for MY mate. He's the only one that would have a bar of me without condescending to me or thinking me a dangerous insane bitch."

She stated bluntly with pride evident in her mate. Then turn over to Goku. "Okay brother dear it’s your turn to serve justice the Saiyan way."

"Right Sis." Goku nodded and started to go into the ring.

But just before he was about do that, Ginger momentarily paused him with her hand on his shoulder. "Now I know that you have this thing about not wanting to hurt your opponent and against killing another living being. I admire you for that." She praised Goku for having such morals. "But for what he did to our sweet little nephew Show No Mercy!" She growled that very last piece with her face very close to Goku’s

"Don’t worry I’m make sure that Genma will have eternal suffering for the way he treated Ranma and hurting other people in the process." Goku affirmed with fire in his eyes and some what cruel grin that couldn’t ever come close to Vegeta’s but still has a bit of malicious in it.

"Oh my Goku wishing harm on another person." Ginger didn’t even have to act surprise by what Goku had said. She then returned to her composure with a smirk. "Maybe you are a Saiyan after all."

"Right, wish me luck everyone." Goku concluded as he enters the ring.

"Ha. Like he needs it to fight that lard ass Genma." Ginger said to no one in particular.

Over at the NWC’s side, Nodoka was having a difficult time trying to convince her husband to go into the ring. "Please Dear Husband!" She pleaded while trying to pry Genma now turned panda off from a nearby rail.

‘I’m only a cute panda! I can’t fight!’ Genma-Panda held one of his signs.

"Sorry Genma but if we want Ranma back you have to fight." Nodoka prompted to her unhonorable husband. "We lost so many in this tournament and even Akane couldn’t even defeat that Pan girl. We are the only ones left."

‘So what makes you think I stand a chance.’ Genma-Panda’s sign did have a point.

"Then I guess it’s the seppuku for us then." Nodoka was about to unsheathe the Saotome Blade when Genma-Panda in the last minute changed his mind.

‘Okay you win.’ Genma-Panda grabbed a kettle from sub space and poured hot water over him.

"Fine I will fight in this tournament." Genma dejectedly sighed but turned over to his wife. "But remember this, if I don’t make out of here then it will be your turn."

"Just hurry Genma." Nodoka watched Genma admirably as he went inside the ring. What ever made her see in him we will never know.

"Okay you wonderful audience are you ready for another spectacular fight?" Mr. Announcer asked which got him lots of cheers for an answer. "Then let’s get started already!" He starts the introduction. "For the Z-Warriors is none other than the man who save our beloved planet Earth numerous times and a regular in these tournaments is the great and mighty Son Goku!"

Goku got universal applauses from the crowd, causing him to blush and scratching his head in shyness. But he remembered what he came here for and harden his facial features.

"Goku’s hobbies are eating, saving the world, eating, helping the innocent, eating, spending time with his family, eating, traveling all over the world and in space to search for dragon balls, eating, training, eating, having matches with Vegeta, and eating!" Mr. Announcer proclaimed Goku’s background. Making Goku’s team sweatdropped.

"I thought I told Goku that his hobbies are reading and sports." Chichi held her head in her hand.

"You know Dad," Gohan place a comforting hand on his mother’s shoulder. "He doesn’t like to lie."

Back to the ring.

"On for the NWC side, he is non other than the most despicable man ever. We don’t think he doesn’t deserve to be called a man since he always makes Ranma to do his dirty work. Everybody get ready to boo and hiss at the most dishonorable tub of shit Genma Saotome!"

And they did. Some even threw shit at Genma.

"Genma’s hobbies are conning people and promising Ranma to other families to get free stuff. Cheating, lying, stealing, and abusing Ranma. Calling Ranma a weak girl even though it was fault that Ranma fell into that cursed drowned girl spring. Playing Shogi with CryBaby Soun, by the way, he cheats on that too. Cowering to Happosai, running away from responsibility and expecting Ranma to take care of whatever Genma did. And there may have been rumors that Genma might have been cheating on Nodoka while during that infamous 10 year trip"

Genma went into complete panic mode when Mr. Announcer said that last as he sense his wife’s anger from behind. Oh shit, if Nodoka finds out that it’s true than I’m really fucked up!

Genma for your sake that have better be not true. Nodoka’s fury aura flared around her that not even Akane could ever top it off.

Turles sensed Nodoka’s aura and sees that she was not too happy about what she heard. So she finally realized that Genma is nothing more than weak and lying no good two-timing louse. He thought with a smirk, Perhaps there is some hope for her left. Maybe I should ask my brother’s mate to go a little easy on her when it’s there turn. But not too easy.

"Now before we start this fight, do any of you two gentleman would like to say something?" Mr. Announcer asked.

Genma shook his head nervously but Goku have something to say.

"I would like to say something." Goku spoke up as Mr. Announcer gave him the microphone. "Now normally I don’t like fight people who are weaker than me. But for Genma’s case I’ll make an exception." He gave Genma a look of pure hatred, which made the fat man wet himself. "You Genma Saotome are nothing more than a disgrace to humanity!" The usually Good Saiyan of Earth shout out in true anger.

"You manipulate people to do what you want! You use their feelings against them to your will! You lie you cheat you steal! Never thinking about how you hurt others with your actions! But what really gets to me is that you use children for your own selfishness and greed by making them to do your dirty work! You care about no one but yourself!"

Now Genma is truly afraid of being in this fight.

"For all of what you did Genma Saotome that I Son Goku shall never forgive! And I’ll make sure that you’ll Never Hurt Ranma nor Anybody Else Ever Again!"

Brian blinked as his smile grew. "Guess that talk I had explaining the true horror of Neko-Ken got through to his thick head that Neko-Ken not only scars the mind but the immortal soul. Things will be interesting to say the least, don't you think so my pretty kitty?"

Here Brian trailed his hand upward along Shampoo's spinal cord lightly enlightening a shudder of arousal to unwillingly skitter along her body.

Ginger had a sly sneer upon her features as she watched her mate psychologically torture the earthling. After all she knew damn well that some forms of torture were far too pleasant.

Brian looked at Son Goku as he cupped Ukyo’s chin and kissed her. Then addressed the Saiyan. "I get dibs on the fat fool's immortal soul, Remember Kakkarotto he's exempt from protection from death AFTER the tournament is done. Frieza is more than welcome to Akane's soul.... After all I don't screw beings of her description. I MAYBE evil but I do have standards."

Here Brian sneered "Besides I got a hot Jusenkyo cursed girl that turns into a cat. And a hot mamma that can cook. Not to mention a kick ass elite warrior that has one of the dead sexiest set of eyes and legs this side of the universe as well as a cute tail."

Brian stated factually causing Ginger to blush slightly under this praise. Brian smiled at Goku. "Do me a favor huh Goku for old times sake? Kick the asshole right in the balls to stop any other woman from being manipulated by the bastard I don't trust him as far as i can shoot the cat if you know what I mean. If not I can't trust him as far as I can brag about my wanking distance I get from ejaculation via palm pilot.... and that's about 2 cm distance...."

Frieza sweat-dropped. "You’re a Pervert!"

Brian shrugged. "Damn proud of it too. I am a fucking saint compared to these losers and you know it."

Goku ignored the commentary and held out a thick training manual. "You recognize this? The Elder Kaioshin told me what it is and how it works. Consider yourself fortunate that Ranma never went on a killing frenzy, a PLANETWIDE killing frenzy. Humans and Saiyans were NEVER meant for these techniques it’s for DEMONS and HALF DEMONS ONLY! The Elder Kaioshin told me you read the entire manual then forced Ranma to learn the technique at 6 years old. ARE YOU A BRAINDEAD IDIOT? The manual is for DEMONS aged 12 and UPWARDS. Pray to whatever deity you worship because I am going to TORTURE your ass!"

Goku stated in an enraged tone as he obliterated the Manual of the perverted bastardized copy of the TRUE Neko-Ken manual. He stared daggers at Genma as he regulated his breathing. "Not even King Kold ever did such atrocities to his son. And HE is a real sadistic bastard!!"

Goku stalked toward the fat lump of a man "I will ALLOW you the first attack, then you better get ready for a beatdown that will make Tianamein Square look like a picnic for girl scouts."

As the fight was going underway Brian was not being particularly helpful as he was making money off Genma's beatdown with odds stacked heavily against Genma winning. And another offshoot with Nodaka snagging a Saiyan with 100 to 1 odds.

Ginger sweatdropped as she heard her Mate humming the ' I'm in the money' Song under his breath. She arched a bemused Brow as she noted Ukyo unpacking a Mini Grill and start cooking. "You’re taking this rather calmly?"

 

 

Ukyo shrugged albeit she wasn't entirely happy at her loss. "I do own a restaurant even if my stupid father excommunicated me from my clan. Besides I like cooking and Brian ain't exactly ugly to look at. And if the betting Pool he started pays off it means we will have enough capital for a home on this Vegetasei place. That and I want to open a small restaurant there all good chefs need capital ingredient talent and love for what they do. Besides he looks cute when he is all non growley like that."

The brunette stated as she utilized her skills to bake a few Okonmiyaki servings (Remember small Japanese pizza) she arched a Brow as Konsatu Kenzan appeared beside her. Shrugging she told him about the new status quo.

Konsatu shrugged and arched a brow at Ukyo. "As the Americans say? Duh! It was quite obvious that Ranma only wanted to be your friend. Now you have not even that because of your pride and blind smugness that he would chose you. A true ninja must contemplate all aspects of a duel even the chance that he may lose his life in one. You maybe a master of your watered down unique take on ninjitsu. I am grateful that you are not emmersed into the darker paths of the style...for I would hate to end your life by slitting your throat. Brian is a lucky guy for one of his kind. I do not relish facing off against him even if he is in a playful mood. I maybe somewhat blind on some things but I definitely am not Suicidal or have a deathwish facing off against a black dragon as old and as spiteful as he is. He is 1500 years old Ukyo and VERY dangerous. In most of his existence he felt nothing but negative emotions and was so aggrieved that it was rumored that HE was the one responsible for the fall of one emperor of Japan and the sinking of Atlantis. Though I find the latter highly doubtful. I still urge you to tread cautiously."

The male ninja trained as a female one (sick twisted family, not his fault) stated with a sense of trepidation as he eyed the redhead wary as his danger senses was literally telling him to make like Roadrunner and speed away with his tail between his legs. Only his devotion to his Ukyo-Sama was keeping him by Ukyo's side.

Meanwhile Genma was currently running for his life around the ring trying dismally to avoid a now bloodthirsty and enraged Super Saiyan level 4 that as lobbing Ki blasts at his lazy fat ass because he had the stupid idea that bitch slapping Goku upside the head with a street sign would be a good idea.

Needless to say the entire stadium was sweatdropping and speculating whether or not Genma was dropped on his head at birth or did stupidity come naturally to him.

Goku was fuming as he unleashed a Kamehaheha wave at the idiot and as soon as the blast incinerated the asshole's dignity the idiot waved a white flag. Redundant to say a fat naked Genma was not a head turner in a good way as many spectators barfed in their barf bags and many women vowed to get therapy afterwards to get rid of the unholy image of a fat lazy bastard out of their fragile mindsets.

The announcer blinked uncertainly. "And the winner is.... Son Goku, Now can somebody cover that man up before I have to gouge my eyes out."

Goku walked back to the DBZ side and shrugged as he arched a brow at Brian "Uh not that it's any of my business? But why are you giving up your title as a pit fighter. And why is that Chinese girl trying to get into your pants." Goku stated as he eyed Shampoo off uncertainly.

Brian sighed and looked at Goku. "Being a Champion Pit Fighter ain't all it's cracked up to be. All you have to do is beat someone's brains in repeatedly until either they are dead or you are. It gets old real fast and it sets you up as someone that no one wants to be romantically attached too. As for Shampoo lets just say it’s complicated and rather than fry in hell she chose a better option although harder path to redemption. Besides would you rather her trying to get into your son's pants? I took this bullet for our team so why not."

Goku blinked uncertainly at that rather warped logic. "Okay... I think i will go now. Um good luck with Ginger and well your girls..." *Oh brother and here I thought the Ginyu Force was bad*

Brian was mildly perturbed at how accommodating this Chinese girl was being not only was she not making a scene of this but also she was somewhat encouraging it by being attentive to his needs and literally had her hand in his back pocket a slight if not forced smile on her lips as she looked up into his eyes.

Brian looked at Piccolo in a WTF expression.

Piccolo rolled his eyes and motioned to Kasumi and smiled or more like grimaced slightly. Unlike Brian's situation Kasumi was indeed infatuated with the Namekien and never left his side for the duration.

Vegeta meanwhile was inwardly laughing his spandex clad ass off at both former bad guys. He never believed he would see the day Piccolo got a girlfriend or this drake person would be in a prickly and bizarre scenario.

Bulma looked suspiciously at Vegeta as she noted the shaking shoulders. Shrugging to herself she allowed Vegeta his small amusements. After all it was very rare to see Vegeta's softer or amused side. She was also thankful not to have witnessed the sight of a Naked Genma Saotome. Specially after hearing many proclamations of "My eyes they Burn!" or "I'm BLIND!!" the most telling one was from Krillin's x Marron "Ewwwwww That has got to be the most ugliest guy in the word with the SMALLEST dick. Gross!!"

 

On another note she heard the sinister tones of 18's twin brother "That human is going to be seriously tortured by me after I have therapy to get that image from my mind. He makes Cell in his earliest stage of growth look like Fabio."

Here Bulma shuddered unwholesomely. If Genma naked equated to Cell's original state looking like Fabio by comparison she definitely didn't want to know about it.

Iori sweatdropped and looked at Nabiki. "And this Nodoka woman you told me was Ranma's supposed mother? Spread her legs to an ugly bastard like that? Thank Kami her child was stillborn then. The baby would have probably turned out a bigger asshole than it's father. Hell he makes Darth Sideous after the force lightning incident with Mace indu look like Fabio and Sidious is one seriously ugly crusty old bastard too boot."

Nabiki looked at the insane Orochi warrior in stunned silence. *He's a closet Star Wars fan too? THANK YOU GOD! *

Nabiki thought in gratitude as she herself caught the reference to Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. She leaned over to Iori and whispered into his ear. "You Me My room Popcorn Revenge of the Sith 8pm tonight!"

Iori arched a brow in intrigue as he looked at the pageboy hairstyle brunette. "Hmm, whats in it for me if I am a good little Sith?"

Nabiki smiled slyly. "Home cooked meal heavy on meat by yours truely, oh and if your a really good little boy? I will let you beat up on my cousin and give you a desert you will never forget." She stated softly as she was contemplating whether or not cosplaying a Jedi or as Female Sithlord seducing a Jedi to the Dark Side. She noted the slightly glazed look upon Iori's face and smiled inwardly as she realized that in a sense she had him wrapped around her slender finger. *Definitely Sith, oh this is going to be fun! *

Brian looked at the pair in the stands and shook his head. "Sheesh and people think I have a weird fetish?"

Here Brian inclined his head to Goku. "Good bout, you showed a surprising amount of self control out there. I would of been tempted to torture him then kill him. You certainly earned my respect for your self-control. Nice form of intimidation and humiliation Kakkarotto."

Goku rubbed the back of his head and blinked. "Gee thanks, I kinda forgot to kick him in the nuts, but I couldn't really do that, well without being made to look like some cowardly. A coward would kick a man in the balls especially when their opponent is on the ground. It just isn't the right thing too do."

Brian shook his head in retrospect. "You scare me Son Goku, the way you act makes me think that you were born 1000 years too late. You remind me of the Samurai. Never attacking an opponent when they are down. Doing menial jobs to benefit others, acting like a frikkin boy scout. Yep Samurai Material all right. They were Warriors as well as do gooders, always thinking about Honour and stuff like that. You’re just as bad as your bloody Brother Turles. He may have a different take on the moral compass of good and evil. But it's always about honor this Vegetasei that. Sheesh he was the one whom spoilt my fun!"

Goku's eyes widened to saucers as he looked at Turles whom was trying not to act untoward to the Beautiful Brunette that looked like she was poured into that yellow sundress now. *Turles acting like Me whilst down in HELL? Rather farfetched but I guess anything is possible. *

"Finally my turn is up." Chichi confirmed as she rolled up her sleeves. "I’m going to teach that little bitch what real a mother is all about." She then marches up to the ring.

"Good luck Honey." Goku wished his wife the very best with a lucky kiss on the cheek. Knowing that she’ll be okay.

Now Nodoka is the only one left the NWC team. All of dreams of having numerous grandchildren are now writing on this final fight. All she has to do now is to get it over with. "So this is all reduce to," she replays all the previous fights in her mind, "everyone from this team are either injured or deserted us. Akane can no longer fight and my husband is rendered helpless. Looks like it’s all up to me to get Ranma back." She summoned all of her courage and entered the ring.

"This is folks! The final fight of the tournament!" Mr. Announcer broadcast through out the arena. "Let me introduce to these fine and lovely ladies who are here to wrap things up! For the Z-Warriors’ side, she once entered in the last tournament where she met and fought Goku and later married him on that day! She also the mother of our two other fighters, Gohan and Goten. Give it up for the baddest good mother of them all Son Chichi!"

The crowd cheered for Chichi in hopes that she’ll win. But of course the Z-Warriors have been winning since this tournament started.

"Chichi’s hobbies are cooking meals that could feed a world of armies for her family! Making her sons study on hours a day. And ragging on her husband for making their sons miss their studies so that they train incase the Earth gets another invasion." Mr. Announcer now turns to Nodoka. "And the final member of the NWC is the worst mother of the year, Nodoka Saotome."

Everyone booed and hissed at Nodoka but she takes it a stride for she has more important things to think about. Like getting Ranma back.

"Nodoka’s hobbies are carrying the Saotome honour blade around where ever she goes. Going about Ranma’s manliness. Trying to make Ranma to bed with every female on the Earth so that she have many children. And making contracts that involve Seppuku! Lady you need serious help!" Mr. Announcer confirmed and went back to the fight. "Okay ladies you know the rules. I want a clean and honest fight. I’m sorry Mrs. Saotome but swords aren’t allowed in the tournament."

"Very well if those are the rules." Nodoka was about to hand in the honour blade to one of the tournament workers when someone told her not to.

"Let her keep it." Chichi told Mr. Announcer. "Let her keep her sword." She has the same look of determination in her eyes that Goku has whenever he fights a new powerful enemy.

"But what about the rules?" Mr. Announcer asked.

"5 out of 13 members of the NWC didn’t exactly followed the rules since this tournament started." Chichi proclaimed then she looked at Nodoka and gave her a disapproval sneer. "She would most likely be the sixth one."

Nodoka hung her head in shame of the five Chichi was talking about. "I’m sorry that not all of us were fighting fairly." She then raised her head back up. "But I assure that I will not cheat in order to win."

"You better if you know what’s good for you!" Chichi spat in suspicion. She still doesn’t trust this Nodoka woman after hearing that she allowed her husband to take an innocent child on some insane 10-year trip.

"Well Drake you’re running the tournament, what do you think?" Mr. Announcer asked his violent adopted brother.

"I’ll accept this just one time as long as Mrs. Saotome doesn’t use that sword to kill her opponent." Drake decided to let this one go.

"I promise that won’t." Nodoka swore on her honour. Provided if she had any in the first place.

"Okay then," Mr. Announcer approved, "now before we start this fight would ieither of you ladies care to say anything?"

"I would," Chichi beat Nodoka to it, "I would like to say that you Nodoka Saotome are the worst example of motherhood ever!" She pointed her accusing figure at the Saotome matriarch. "Even Peg Bundy from Married with Children treats her kids better than you!"

The crowd went silent when Chichi said that to Nodoka.

Nodoka lowered her eyes for she knows that it’s true.

"Oh-oh Chichi in her liberating mood again." Goku recognized his wife’s motive.

"And would care to explain that to me Dear Brother?" Turles raised a quizzical eyebrow at his earth bound saiyan brother.

"Chichi likes to lecture her opponents while she’s fighting." Goku clarified, "it makes them feel guilty for the sins they have committed. Gives her an edge for a sure win."

"But isn’t that like cheating?" Turles debated.

"Not as bad as the Anything Goes method where they try to make their opponents mad so that they won’t focus on the fight." Goku finished his explanation.

"For your mate’s sake I hope she knows what she’s doing." Turles left it at that.

"Okay now we got that off our chest," Mr. Announcer starts the fight, "ready? Fight!"

Chichi starts out with an on coming punch to Nodoka’s face.

Nodoka snapped out of her doldrum at the last second just to evade Chichi’s attack.

Chichi only hit the ring’s floor, causing a large hole in it.

Nodoka’s was bewildered by Chichi’s strength. How is this woman so powerful?

Chichi turned to the direction that Nodoka is. "This time I won’t miss." And she charges at Nodoka with the same move.

Nodoka managed to block Chichi’s attack but she left one area open for her opponent to kick.

Chichi seizes this opportunity and kicked Nodoka in the ribs.

A painfully stunned Nodoka held on her now hurtful ribs as she looked at Chichi with fear and admiration in her eyes. It’s unbelievable! She stronger than any of my son’s fiancees and she’s only human!

"Wow your mom sure has change." Videl was talking to Gohan.

"Well losing Dad to death twice, being turned into chocolate and eaten by evil Buu, and gotten possessed by Babi can do that to person." Gohan responded in a casual manner as though things like that happen everyday. Of course in the Z-Warriors’ case it kind of does.

Back on the ring, Chichi was giving a cold stare at Nodoka as she watched the fake mother of Ranma struggling to get up. "Tell me Saotome," Chichi spat at that name like it was poison, "why did you allow your husband to take a baby on a ten year training trip?"

Nodoka finally managed to stand on her own two feet to answer Chichi’s question. "Genma told me that the only way that Ranma can be a Man among Men is that he can’t be distracted by a mother’s love."

"Ha and you actually bought that of crap?" Chichi delivered a hard punch on Nodoka’s stomach. Causing the poor woman to topple over. "Don’t you get it Saotome? You’ve been dupe!" Goku’s wife made it clear to her. "A mother’s love doesn’t distract a child! It makes the child to grow up into a better person!"

Nodoka charged at Chichi with the sword but she brutally stopped by a punch in the nose from Chichi. Giving her a broken nose and making it bleed flowingly. "What was the meaning of that!?!" Nodoka demanded while holding her now injured nose.

"You were about to attack me so I retaliate." Chichi replied with a Saiyan like smirk. "And you call yourself an honorable woman."

That remark really struck Nodoka’s nerve. How dare this woman questioned my honor? She then tried to use the same attack on Goku’s wife.

But Chichi simply side stepped to avoid Nodoka’s pathetic attempt to strike her and gave the Saotome a swift chop on the neck. "You have much honor as a Yuzuka member! At least not all of them are sadistic enough to send a child off on a 10 year training trip!"

"How dare you compare to me to such riff raff!" Nodoka was rubbing her sore spot of her neck where Chichi hit. "I’ll do what it takes to have my son back!"

"Ranma is not your real son!" Chichi revealed, "your husband killed his real mother after he stole him from her!"

This was the biggest news that Nerima has ever heard. All this time that Ranma was never a real Saotome. All this time Genma had lied to everyone, of course that was never new to anyone.

"That’s right it’s all true." Chichi kept going, "and since Ranma wasn’t your son in the first place that means that all those engagement your husband made are all false!"

"Does this mean Ranma could never marry Akane?" Soun was as upset by this as anyone. And to think he used to help his so-call friend Genma to try to get Ranma and Akane together.

"Well Duh, of course it does." Ryoga retorted with a ‘I-can’t-believe-he’s-so-dense’ look. "You heard what Ranma’s aunt Chichi said. All those engagements that fat bastard made were all fake and that includes the one you made with him."

"Ranma’s aunt?" Soun repeated incredioulsly.

Ryoga let out a bored sigh. "Her husband and Ranma’s real father are brothers."

"It’s true," Akari backed up, "Ranma’s real father is Turles and he’s from the planet Vegeta. He’s a Saiyan. Which means that Ranma is also a Saiyan."

A cut to Soun’s side of the medical ward…

"You mean that I have made a deal with a man that was about to have any of my daughters to marry an alien?!?" Soun wasn’t sure if he could take anymore surprises.

"I guess that’s what his scam all a long." Ryoga figured it out, "have Ranma to engaged to as many families as he can and take them with everything he got."

"And if Genma can conned a man out of bowl of rice, some fish, and two pickles." Akari reminded the still injured Tendo patriarch. "Imagine what he would’ve done to get your dojo."

With all this new information Soun only had one thing to say "WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! NOW THE SCHOOLS WILL NEVER BE JOINED!!!"

"AW SHUT UP!!!" Everyone in the medical ward barked at Soun. Making him whimper like a puppy. They all had enough of Soun wailing that same old tiresome phrase.

"I can’t believe that I’ve fallen in love with an alien!" Now Kodachi was rethinking about her love for Ranma. "He must’ve used some mind control device so that he can have his way with!"

"So the foul Saotome is not some evil sorcerer but a wicked alien who’s about to take over the Earth and enslave all the women to his perverted lifestyle!" Kuno has a new delusional accusation about Ranma. "I The Great Takewaki Kuno The Blue Thunder of Furiken High Age 17 Shall Never Let That Happen!"

But thankfully, Kuno’s declaration was cut short as a flying bandana wrapped around his mouth.

"Sorry Kuno, not if I have anything to say about it." Ryoga was twirling around one of his bandana as he was getting ready to throw it.

"So then you common pig-man," Kodachi referred to Ryoga, "you dare sided with those disgusting aliens?"

"I thought Ranma was your darling Ranma-sama." Ryoga mockingly teased the demented gymnast.

"That was before he was some dreadful creature from outer space!" It looks like Kodachi has finally gotten over Ranma. "But now I’ll do what I must to rid of his kind from our dear mother Earth!" Which got replaced by some psychotic misconception of Saiyans and a warped fortitude of trying to execute Ranma.

"So now you know that Ranma is an alien you now hate him?" Akari couldn’t believe the hypocrisy of this girl.

"That is correct!" Kuno managed to get the bandanna off, "Like the practitioners of dark magic, all aliens are evil and must be destroy before they conquer our planet Earth!"

"Like you two were trying to do with Bra and Trunks?" Ryoga recapped their easy defeat.

"Those were just flukes!" Kodachi countered, "there’s no way that some low life would’ve ever defeated us mighty Kunos so easily!"

"As if I recalled, that blue-hair girl named Bra knocked you out with one punch." Akari jogged Kodachi’s memory and then turned to Kuno. "And her older brother Trunks defeated you and broke your sword so that you’ll never use it again after he deemed you unworthy of ever having one."

"I don’t see what’s that have anything to do with Ranma being an alien!" Kuno showed off his usual arrogance and ignorance.

"Because, you idiot," here’s where Ryoga about to enlighten the Kuno kids, "Trunks and Bra are half-Saiyans!"

"That is a lie!" Kodachi refused to accept the fact that she was defeated by someone who is half-alien.

"Nay!" Neither can her brother, "I The Great Takewaki Kuno shall never believe such travesties!"

"Face it Kuno," Ryoga tried to talk some sense into the Kuno’s. Which of course is an impossible task. "If neither of you two can defeat someone who is half-alien, there’s no way you can go against a full one."

"Take their father for instance," It was now Akari’s turn, "he’s a full saiyan and he was easy on your father and he was considered as the most dangerous Saiyan ever."

"So that proves it!" Kodachi tried to rebut. "All aliens are evil!"

"Wrong!" Ryoga was now growing tired of the Kuno’s ridiculous antics. Man no wonder Ranma hates the Kunos. "Only Vegeta, Turles, Drake, and Ginger were considered as evil. Goku is a full Saiyan and he’s one of the good guys!"

"That’s right," Akari now remembers, "He helped saved the Earth countless of times. He even died for it, twice."

"Ha! A clever ploy to lure us into their devious trap!"

"That’s right, all aliens say they come in peace until they start killing us."

"You two watch way too many sci-fi movies!"

"The point is, not everyone who is different from you is evil. Whether be human, magical, or alien. They have much right to live on this planet as everyone else."

"But their aliens! They cheated to win this tournament!

"No they haven’t! That Gohan guy I fought with. He’s Goku’s son and half-Saiyan. He’s stronger than I am and we ended up in a tie. He has more honor than everyone else does. I for one, used Ranma’s honor against him so that I can be with Akane. Now look where it got me. She found out that I’m her precious pet pig P-chan and used that damn mallet of hers on me. So I am no better than some thug criminal and I’m earthling."

"Let’s not forget that Mousse fought with Goku’s other son Goten and he did so with his hidden weapon technique. He gave everything he got until he admitted surrender. So you see, every living being has their limits."

"But what about that woman that peasant Shampoo girl was fighting with and lost?"

"Oh you mean 18, she’s not an alien but an android and she’s from Earth."

"Of course we knew that Shampoo doesn’t had a prayer with 18. After she made Shampoo confessed that Ranma never challenged her for marriage, Mousse dumped her and now I hear he’s dating Bra. As for Shampoo, she became one of Drake’s girls as part of her redemption."

Not surprisingly the only thing Kuno heard was "What?! You mean that Chinese Barbarian Amazon Mousse is now courting the beauteous Bra?!"

"Yes Kuno and don’t you ever think about going near them because I heard that both he and Ranma are under the protection of Bra’s father, Prince Vegeta. So if there’s any chance you might have at least half a brain cell, you stay far away from them."

"Never! I The Great…"

"THAT’S ENOUGH TAKEWAKIE!" Former Principal Kuno surprised everyone in the ward when cut off his insane son.

"What did you say!?" Kuno couldn’t believe that this was the same father that used to torture him and Ranma with his constant attempts to cut their hair.

"You Heard Me Young Man! I am sick and tired of you two kids always running around and causing trouble! Ever since your mother died you two have been acting like wild animals and spoiled brats! Well no more! For now on things will be different! You Takewakie are no samurai but a sad little boy who has been playing samurai since he was 6 years old because his mommy likes them. And you Kodachi are not a lady of society and grace but a desperate little girl who has these foolish fairy tales of love and uses poisons to get a man because she’s afraid that no man will ever love her!"

"But Daddy Dearest we’re trying to…"

"Don’t you ‘Daddy Dearest’ me young lady! You and your bruda t’ink we are better than everyone because we have fortune but all of our arrogance does is make people hate us and I simply can’t stand for dat anymore! When dis tournament is over we are going to get family therapy. And I’m going to sell our estate then all of us are going to get real jobs!"

"J-j-j-jobs?" Both Tatewakie and Kodachi were very frighten that they are now going to live like regular people.

"Yes dat’s right, jobs!" Their father repeated, "maybe being like common people will help you two get rid of those dangerous fantasies of your and learn to grow up! Even I had already gave up job as principal of Furiken. I’m just sorry that I was never like a real father to you two but now I’m going to start being one!"

"But surely you can’t be serious…."

"Ah-ah-ah no buts! I’ve let you two kids play these games long enough and now it high time to end them. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Father." Both Tatewakie and Kodachi said it meekly with their heads hung down in shame.

"Wow this tournement has everybody changed" Ryoga contemplated the effect the tournement has on the people who had participated.

"Yeah some for the better," Then Akari started thinking about Akane, Soun, Genma, Happosai, and Cologne. "And then some for the worst."

Returning to the fight…

Nodoka was still having trouble believing that Ranma is not her son. "But Genma told me that he is our son back from the dead!"

Chichi grabbed hold the front of Nodoka’s kimono and slapped some sense into her. "Don’t you get you stupid lady? Genma’s a con artist! He’s been fooling people out of food, money, and property for years! He was trained under that disgusting little pervert Happosai! At least my husband’s teacher has more moral scruples that that shriveled up little dick and he’s the perverted one in our group!" She then tossed Nodoka away from her.

"Besides even if Ranma was your real son you would never be his real mother!" Chichi made her point. "A real mother was suppose to protect her children! A real mother was suppose to be kind to her children! A real mother was suppose to love her children no matter how many times they screw up! And a real mother was suppose to allow her children to make their decisions and create their own path in life even if you don’t like it! It took me over 38 years to learn that one and two of my sons have turned out just fine!"

"You were only a mother for a short time until you lost your child at birth! So your husband stole someone else’s child and said that it’s yours! And now just look at him!" The wife of Kakkorot indicated towards to Ranma. "Sure he seems fine on the outside but this poor boy was beaten, abused, malleted, manipulated, dragged around, drugged, yelled at, and cursed! All of because you wanted him to be this ‘Man Among Men’!"

"But honor demands that Ranma has to be a Man Among Men in order to take over the school of Anything Goes!" Nodoka contradicted as she gathers enough strength to get up again.

"And exactly what does that phrase mean? ‘Man Among Men’?" Chichi raised an eyebrow when she asked that question.

"Well it’s… uh… that is… um… I think it is… ah…" Nodoka tried to think of a best answer until it dawned on her. She has no idea what it means. She was so taken by Genma’s declaration of making Ranma into a Man Among Men that she didn’t even asked what it is.

"You have no clue do you Saotome." Chichi just lightly shook her head in shame of this woman’s lack of knowledge.

"Well I thought it was improper for a fitting wife to ask her husband such a thing!" Nodoka tried to defend her intelligence.

"A fitting wife?!" Chichi echoed in disbelief. "Wake up and smell reality! There is no such thing! You are so stuck in a time warp that you don’t know what millennium you’re on!" Now Chichi takes it up a notch. "You allow a spoiled psychopath to mallet Ranma just because he’s different and you think of her as a saint! You tried to force Ranma to have numerous sexual relations with multiple of girls so that you can be the youngest grandmother in the world! You even wanted Ranma to kill himself if he doesn’t meet up to your standards! What kind of mother would want that for her child!?"

Nodoka couldn’t take anymore of Chichi’s lashing out at her.

"I, on the other hand, am happy with the things in my life! I have two happy and healthy sons that I cannot imagine my life without them! My eldest son is married to his one and only girl in his life! I have only one grandchild, which I am very proud of! And sure my husband may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch but he is the most loving, the most caring, the most loyal, and the most honorable man that I am happy to be with! At least he never does anything idiotic like engaging any of our sons to many different families just to get free stuff! And he never makes them go through torturous training methods. And he never takes them to endless journeys where they may never be allow to have any friends!"

Nodoka gripped the Saotome honor blade tightly as rage begins to seethe through her.

"And you got the nerve to call yourself a mother! You wanted children but you don’t want the responsibility! Its no wonder Ranma tried to commit suicide several days ago!"

This of course got Nodoka’s and everyone’s attention.

"Yes, my youngest son, Goten, found Ranma on a bridge on that day when he was about to stab himself with this small blade!" Chichi threw the blade that Ranma was going to use to cut himself at Nodoka’s feet. "Noticed I said that suicide not Seppuku! Fortunately my Goten rescued Ranma from that awful task! If it wasn’t for him, we wouldn’t learn that Ranma is family!"

"How can Ranma be your family when he’s mine!" Nodoka demanded the answers.

"It turns out that Ranma is my nephew!" Chichi gave a wickedly sly smile. "The man standing next to Ranma is my husband’s brother and Ranma’s real father!"

Nodoka is now shaking and fear and anger. "No it’s not true! It cannot be true!"

"Believe or not, Ranma is family to me! As far as I’m concern, you should never have children in the first place!"

That last remark send Nodoka over the edge by her last nerve! "I refuse to end like this!" Nodoka declared as raises her sword and twirls it like a propeller. "RANMA IS MY SON AND I’M GOING TO PROVE IT!" She then starts dashes at Chichi.

But as soon as the blade begins to strike, Chichi was timing the movement of the blade just right and kicks it at it’s weak point. Shattering it into a million pieces.

Nodoka just stood there like a statue. Too stunned to remember the surrounding around her.

"A woman with no honor should not be allow to carry an honor blade." And that was all that Chichi said to Nodoka.

Nodoka soon slump down to her knees as she was quivering in anxiety and depression. "Dear Kami what have I done?" She finally realized the truth. "What have I done?" This is where she breaks down crying. "I’ve never mean for any of this to happen! All I was trying to do is to be the perfect wife and mother that everyone tells me to be! I never mean to hurt Ranma. I never mean to hurt anyone!" The distraught Nodoka looks over the broken shards of the blade and founds the one that Chichi threw. "But now I see all the pain I’ve cause with my foolish beliefs." She picks up the blade and holds up to her torso.

Chichi realized what Nodoka was going to do. She is not doing what I hope she won’t do?

"Now because of desire to have a perfect family I’ve lost the only son I ever have. WELL NO MORE!!"

"No Wait Nodoka! Stop!" Chichi pleaded but it was too late.

Nodoka plunge the blade into her, causing her blood to flow freely out of her and going into spasms.

The scene made the whole audience go into horrific traumatization.

Nodoka coughed a lot of blood and was about to go into submission. But with little strength left she lifts up her head and only had this to say to Chichi and the Z-Warriors. "Please… take… care… of… Ranma… for… me." Finally she collapse onto the ground with a pool of blood forming underneath her.

Everyone was silent after witnessing what Nodoka had just done to herself. Never in history has any one ever taken their own life in a tournament.

Only one person was able to break this stillness. "NO MOOOOOOOMMMM!!!" Ranma let out the biggest angry cry in his life and ran up on the ring.

"Ranma Wait!" Turles tried to stop his son but it was no use.

Ranma went up to his suppose mother’s lifeless body and hold her up to him. "Mom wake up! Please wake up!" He tried effortlessly to awaken Nodoka but alas he cannot. Nodoka, wife of Genma and the only mother of Ranma, is dead. "I’m sorry Mom." It was now Ranma’s turn to cry and this time without Genma harping about crying makes men to act like weak little girls. "I’ve never wanted this! I never wanted you to kill yourself! That what’s suppose to be my job!" Ranma cradled Nodoka’s head to his chest. "Everyone is right! Everything is my fault!"

"No it isn’t Ranma!" Chichi tried to console her pig-tailed nephew. "I tried to stop her but I was too late." She tried hard not to join in the crying session. "Nodoka finally knows the truth and she was afraid that you’ll hate for everything that Genma and the NWC had made you go through."

"But I could never hate her." Ranma replied in a shivering voice. "Even if she’s not my real mother, she was the only mother I had." He hung his head in shame. "Now because of my selfishness and pride I lost her forever!" His tears were falling on Nodoka’s face.

"No you haven’t Son." Turles spoke up from the sidelines. "Foolish boy haven’t been paying attention since your stay with your Aunt Chichi and Uncle Kakkorot?"

"Wha… what do you mean Father?" Ranma tried to figure out what Turles was talking about.

"Haven’t you learn anything yet Brat?" Vegeta stepped in; "with the Dragonballs you can wish anything you want, even bringing people back from the dead as long as the death is not natural."

"You don’t mean?" Ranma had gotten what they were saying.

"Yes my Son," Turles was about to put his son’s mind at ease. "Once we gather the Dragonballs we can wish Nodoka back to the living."

This made Ranma very happy and turned to his late adoptive mother. "Did you hear that Mom? We are going to bring you back!"

Brian looked at the distraught Ranma and inwardly winced. "I maybe able to help. BUT not until the tournament is over. I don't trust these Neriman people one bit. We shall wait a few months first. Then I myself shall come to where Son Goku dwells. Unlike my brethren I must pay respect to the forces of nature. That and the Namek must allow such to happen in the first place. I don't want to have to resort to plan B."

Goku blinked uncertainly as he looked at Drake." Ummmm what's plan B?"

Drake shrugged his shoulders. "Necromancy, A forbidden art of black magic that deals with Death the reason why it is reviled by good beings is the fact that the person resurrected in the way of necromancy is little more than a Zombie. If done the CORRECT way they become somewhat like their old self but undead and abominations against God. As such their souls are trapped in their dead reanimated bodies withering in pain and torture living yet dead. They become impure and malevolent seeking only the sweet release of oblivion. That's why I don't like Plan B I would never allow a soul to become so impure unless it was already slated for HELL. Now Brother dear slate it up and I will be going against one person in a year's time this person...Ranma Saotome in Either form."

Murmurs erupted from the audience at the enigmatic and bewildering talk about magic, death magic and Drake.

Brian looked at Ranma with a determined gaze. "Don't underestimate me Godslayer one year is all I am giving you as reprieve for the loss you suffered here today. I warn you do not take me lightly. Train hard and responsibly young one. This is not about points or even winning or losing. I will be judging our eventual fight by other means. No matter whether you win or lose you will be having that Nodoka woman amongst the living. A word of advice young mortal.. It's not whether you win or lose it's how you play the game."

With that stated Drake went to where Ginger and his girls were and heard his brother making the finishing announcements and the prize money divided. Brian was eating an Okonmiyaki when Hercule loomed over him.

The former world champion looked at Brian with puzzled but wary eyes. He was shit scared of the man namely because he had talked with Mr. Announcer about Brian. But he was determined to use what little influence he had left to make an impression on this being that he did NOT like how Brian had conducted himself. "Now you listen here Mister. I don't like your attitude. Yes it's one thing to put these Nerimans in their place but I won't take your attitude to my nephew lying down. If Ranma is this Turles person's boy then he is part of MY family as MY daughter is married to Goku's boy. You so much as LOOK at him cross-eyed and you will see WHY I was named Hercule Satan the BEST indiscriminate grappler in MY generation."

With that stated the man stalked off giving Brian a VERY dirty look.

Brian blinked and looked impassively around. "Sheesh looks like I shoulda threatened Ranma sooner if I knew HE would finally use his balls to challenge me."

Vegeta looked at Brian. "You mean the hero you wanted to challenge was HERCULE!"

Brian rolled his eyes. "That's right Vegeta. Only Hercule is considered a hero as in his bloodline were his ancestors and THEY FOUGHT against Black Dragons EXCLUSIVELLY although he has shamed his ancestors with trickery and deceit I am honoring their legacy by giving Hercule a chance to redeem himself. I couldn't give a shit about worthless titles or a belt that landed me a pit fighter both are equally worthless in my eyes. No this was a finely tuned challenge to Hercule to stand up for what his ancestors believed in. Honour Integrity Determination."

Vegeta shook his head in retrospect at how this man Drake had played them all like fiddles. "You are the sneakiest son of a bitch I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, this was so machlivenian even I couldn't see what you were plotting."

Brian smirked vegetaishlly. "It takes 72 muscles to frown but only 4 to give the finger, smile and tell the world to kiss my ass."

Vegeta hrmphed and stalked off muttering about screwy dragons.

Brian shrugged and did the 'Woody Woodpecker' laugh and grinned. "This shall be an interesting year... Mwahahahahahahaha!"

Frieza sweatdropped, "And people call me demented." He muttered in disgust as he stalked to the Hospital area and grabbed Akane. "I told you I would be getting you Bitch. By the time I am through with you. You will be my perfect plaything and subordinate. Say goodbye to these pathetic excuses."

Akane muttered as cried help before she and Frieza vanished back to where Frieza belonged.

Soun cried again but kept it quiet as Godai looked pissed off enough to ram a crutch where the sun don't shine more to the point he looked at Genma and growled at the back of his throat. "You come near my family and I will have you FIXED!"

From his position at the door Mousse swallowed. "Aiya... looks like the fat fool pissed off the crazed nut job. "He muttered to himself and his eyes bugged out as Bra goosed him.

===========================================================

Well now Boys and Girls the tournament is over technically and prizes divided but in one year's time Hercule must face off against Drake in as challenge not seen for 1000 years...Is Hercule brave enough to face the might of a Black Dragon? Find out next time in Battle Clash!

*Mr. Announcer whacks Darksoul with his Mic* That's MY job to narrate go drool over your Sub-Commander T-pol figure

 

 

 

 

 

 

  ;