Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Is this the end ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Battle Clash By Mari (Maric, Maricc, Mar, Animeiac, and Anime-iac) and Brian (Shadow Megatron, BrianDarkSoul, and Dark Soul)
Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon is the © property of Naoko Takeuchi. . Fat Bastard is the © property of the creators of Austin Powers. Brian is the © property of Brian (Shadow Megatron). Bugs Bunny is the © property of Warner Brothers. Jesus Christ is the © property of everyone. King of Fighters characters are the © properties of SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION.
Ranma’s P.O.V
Normal P.O.V
Epilogue: Is this the end?
Yeah it’s been one crazy year. Despite the fact that my adoptive mother took her life on the day of the tournament, I am doing okay. For some of us, life has gotten better.
Like Ryoga have finally found happiness with his new wife Akari and she’s also helping him with his therapy sessions. Among other things…
Ryoga and Akari just finished another of their love making performances. As Ryoga lies on top of Akari while she gently strokes his hair line, the two of them like to have their little chats in bed to contemplate the events of the tournament and how much it changed their lives.
So what else are you glad now that you are no longer in love with Akane?” Akari asked her now contempt pig cursed husband.
Well for one, I don’t have to pretend to like her god-awful toxic cooking. Guess I should’ve cut her off when I first tasted it.” That was the first thing that popped into Ryoga’s head. “I’ll never have to listen to her constant whining about Ranma. And lastly, I no longer have to put up with her tossing and turning every night when I was in pig form.”
Akari knew that he was talking about all those times Akane brings Ryoga to bed with her whenever he’s a pig. But she forgave him for that since nothing actually did happen during those nights.
Speaking of tossing and turning,” Akari has that look in her eye that Ryoga comes to recognize, “do you think you have enough strength for another round?” She hinted by tracing her fingers around his lips.
Ryoga took it as a challenge as he kissed the tips of Akari’s fingers. “Well gee I don’t know,” he playfully teased, “there’s only one way to find out.” He gave her one sly smirk and went into the covers.
Akari started to laugh out loud when Ryoga was tickling her sides while in the covers. “Hahaha Ryoga cut that out!” She laughed helplessly by Ryoga’s tickle attacks. “You know that I’m ticklish!” Oh he knows, that’s why doing it first.
Then the tickling slowly turned into soft massages, causing her to moan in pleasure. “Oh Ryoga. That feels so good.” She was enjoying on what Ryoga was doing to her. Next Akari was now feeling Ryoga kissing all over her body. “Oh God Ryoga! Yes Keep Going!”
Not wanting to disobey his new love, Ryoga keeping moving his mouth and tongue from Akari’s lips to her neck. Coming down to her collarbone and stopping between the small space between her breast. That’s where Ryoga really gets busy as he took one of her nipples in his mouth. First he gave it a lick, then a small nibble, and gently sucking on it while at the same time massaging Akari’s other breast. After he was finish he switch and doing the same thing with the other one.
Akari’s breathing was getting heavy. “Oh Yes Ryoga Yes! Please Don’t Stop!” She pleaded as Ryoga just finished working on her breasts and kissing her way down her stomach.
He decided to give Akari’s bellybutton a few nips. Making her yip in pleasure. Finally reached the spot he was looking for. With the wave of his tongue he immediately worked on his wife’s femininity.
YES! YES! OH YES! OH DEAR GOD YES! RYOGA!” Akari held Ryoga’s head in place as he kept on working her up.
With one final lick, Ryoga worked his way back up to Akari and looked into her eyes. “Now do you have enough strength to go for another round?” He asked with a devilish smile.
Akari wrapped her legs around Ryoga’s waist. “What do you think?” She returned his smile with hers. Oh yeah, she was ready as she gave him her ‘bring it on’ look.
Okay here goes nothing.” And with Ryoga kissing Akari letting her taste herself on his lips. He started with several gentle thrusts on the hips. Making her sighed in lustful delight.
Faster Ryoga Faster!” Akari’s eyes rolled up in her head like she was in heaven.
Ryoga quicken the pace a little more as he grunted with each thrust.
OH! OH! OH! OH YES MY RYOGA! GIVE ME MORE!”
Hearing his beloved Akari shrill in satisfaction makes Ryoga even more excited as he continues to plunger himself into her. They kept on going like this for hours. Ryoga may get lost for trying to go one place to another, but he sure knows his way around Akari.
Then Mousse and Bra move to New Planet Vegeta as Mousse discovered certain advantages of being married to a half-Saiyan princess.
AIYA MY PRINCESS!” Mousse screamed in ecstasy as Bra was riding on his ‘true hidden weapon’.
Mmmm now I know why your name is Mousse.” Bra gave her mate the famous Vegeta smirk as she lay on top of him.
This is the 136th time we done this.” Mousse was still amazed about how much energy they both have.
Yeah I know,” Bra stated as she reached over the nightstand and picked up two chocolate covered strawberries. “If we keep this up we might be better than my parents.” She fed Mousse one chocolate strawberry and herself with another. Then she gave him a soft kiss fully on the lips. “We should be going at it again in about thirty minutes.” Hey if people get hungry in thirty minutes after eating some Chinese food, then it’s probably the same way with making love to a Chinese person.
Very well but first,” Mousse surprised Bra by flipping her over on her back where he gets to be on top. “Please allow me to serve you my Princess.” He too also had the Vegeta smirk.
Permission granted my sweet prince.” Bra purred as she caressed Mousse cheek with one hand, which he kissed her inside palm.
Then Mousse gave Bra a mind blowing passionate kissed on the mouth and worked his to her neck. Next he kissed her collarbone and kept on going to her breasts. They may not be as big but they are the right size for him to fit in his mouth. As the former male Amazon kept on sucking one of Bra’s breast and massaging the other.
Bra of course was enjoying what Mousse was doing to her by saying things like “Oh Yes Mousse Keep Going!” and “Oh My Stars You’re Incredible!” and my personal favorite, “Yes Master Of Hidden Weapons!”
All of this was encouraging Mousse to go down to Bra’s Saiyan Flower. The first lick sent Bra over the edge. “AIYA MY MOUSSEY BABY!” The half-Saiyan princess shriek in rapture as Mousse continues his work.
Who would’ve thought that dear sweet shy Mousse could be such a wild animal in bed? Thanks to Bra he went from blind duck boy into a ravaging sex fiend.
I’m not sure what Nabiki and that Iori guy are doing right now. But I guess it involves with Star Wars a lot. Oh well to each of his own.
Nabiki entered Iori’s bedroom dressed as a Darth mistress with the front wide open to reveal her healthy and perky breasts.
Tied on to Iori’s bed was Iori dressed as a young Jedi in training.
Nabiki has that hungry look in her eyes as she sauntered towards to the not so helpless Iori and straddled herself on top of him. “So young Jedi are you ready to submit to the Dark Side?” She played her part very well while lightly scratching Iori’s muscular chest and nipples.
Even though Iori is enjoying Nabiki’s sexual manipulation, he still needs to stay with in his character. “I shall never betray my brethren to your Emperor.”

If that’s the case then we’ll see which side of the force is stronger.” Nabiki stately put it as she is kissing Iori’s chest downward to where he feels the weakest. She lowered the hem of his pants to reveal Iori’s flesh saber. “Oh my you are a very powerful Jedi aren’t you.” The former middle Tendo daughter complimented of Iori’s size as she gently rubs it to make him feel subjective. Then Nabiki started to lick it, causing Iori to groan in pure bliss. The next thing he knew, Nabiki wrapped her lips around his masculinity.
Iori’s eyes went wide as he can feel Nabiki’s lips and teeth bopping up and down on him. Never in his life has anyone make feel so immobile. And he likes it. His breathing was getting more heavy and ragged as Nabiki went faster on his manhood.
There’s no telling how long they can keep this up so we’ll just move on.
Piccolo and Kasumi are now living together. Since Piccolo never eats, Kasumi can only make special waters for him whenever he gets thirsty from either training or meditating. Now Kasumi owns her own flavored bottled water business with Piccolo as the spokes model. Although she does miss cooking with real food at times. So they both visit my family, the Sons, and the Briefs-Vegetas for the really big meals henceforth that she won’t get rusty for not cooking for a long time.
My cousin Gohan had recently pass over the promotion at Tokyo University for he believes that he found another offer that he cannot refuse. Now he’s the new principal at Furiken High School and his wife Videl as Vice Principal. With his brother Goten as special counselor for the trouble students. Of course my aunt Chichi was upset at first when he gave up his opportunity of a lifetime. Plus this also means that the rest of the family have to move to Nerima as well. But he managed to convince her that this is what they wants to do and they and the faculty couldn’t be happier.
“…and so students and staff of Furiken High School, as your new principal, I’ll do my very best give you the best education if possible. I’ll treat each and every one of you as family with the attention that you need. And I think you’ll be happy to know that I have dispose off your former principal’s unjust rules. I also declared that there will be no more dissection of small animals of any kind. Instead all research of science will be done by the best technology thanks to our new sponsor Capsule Corps. Plus at the end of each month there will be field trips to where ever the students chooses. Whether it’s educational or for fun and relaxation and recreation.”
The students gave out the rowdiest applauses after Gohan gave his speech. They are extremely happy now they gotten a new principal who is not insane and won’t give them bad hair cuts.
Gohan went back to talking. “Now let me introduce your newest classmate which I know that all of you are glad to have at your school and I expect that you’ll treat her the utmost respect and kindness but most of all just be yourselves. Students of Furiken High, I give you my daughter Son Pan.”
The crowd of delighted students cheered with most robust as Gohan stepped down and Pan went up.
Hello everyone,” Pan greeted her new classmates and friends, “my name is Son Pan. I am very happy to be here and I hope we can be good friends and I promise that I’ll treat both guys and girls as equals.” She gave out a cute wink and victory sign.
The students cheered and chanted her name with some ‘You’re Greatest Pan!’ ‘Pan You’re The Best!’ ‘Would You Be My Friend Pan?’ ‘Pan You’re The Coolest Girl Ever!’ and ‘I Love You Pan!’
Ah yes Pan was definitely going to be the most popular girl in school with no hentai horde going to try to fight her for a date nor any crazy kendoist declaring his love for her and spouting bad Shakespearean poetry. And with that thought in mind Pan took her seat with her new friends Hiroshi, Daisuke, Yuka, and Sayuri.
Ever since they dumped Akane for being a bitch, the four decided to go up to Pan and ask her to be their new friend. Pan of course accepted their friendship and everything has been excellent since. It’s going to be a good year for Furiken and hopefully more to come.
Capsule Corps recently bought the former Amazon village and turn it into a summer camp for abused and unappreciated children. They also declared Mousse’s real mother as the head counselor with my real father, Tureles, and I as co-counselors. Of course my father will have to get used to taking orders from a woman. We’ll be starting camp at 3 months.
Unfortunately for some, life, or shall I say afterlife, hasn’t been too good. Ever since Cologne’s and the rest of the Amazon Elders’ execution from the Chinese authorities, King Emma has sentenced them to Hell for their crimes against humanity. Now they are being chase by their former victims who defeated them in their lifetimes. This gives a new meaning by that phrase ‘The past will come back to haunt you.’
Cologne You Old Ghoul!” Shouted one of her past fatalities; “because of you I can’t be with my beloved ever again!”
Yeah You Dried Up Old Monkey!” Added another one; “because of you I can’t be with my family anymore!”
Because of you Cologne I’ll never experience true love!”
Nor will I ever have my first kiss!”
Because of you Cologne My Baby Will Never Be Born!” Finished the final dead female as she pulled out her unborn child from her womb and show it to Cologne.
Cologne because of you I’ll never have a chance to actually live.” Concluded the deceased unborn baby.
Please it was nothing personal!” Cologne tried to beg her way out of this. Which is a rare sight to see. “I was just obeying the laws of my tribe!”
Save it Cologne,” advised Cologne’s past ancestor, “these women have 3,000 years worth of pent up anger for what we did to them.”
She’s right,” the other agreed, “it was because of our laws that we ended up here in Hell.”
But it was our laws and history that kept our tribe strong for centuries!” Cologne tried to reason with her late relatives.
Wrong!” debated another dead family member. “The laws didn’t make our tribe strong it made us look evil!”
Correct Dear Sister. The worst ones are the Kiss of Death and Marriage. All they ever do bring nothing but pain and misery.”
We were hoping that you Cologne would have them revoked but alas we were mistaken.”
But I thought you all want me to keep the tribe going forever if I leave the laws as they are!”
Well you were wrong then Cologne. Now because of our ignorance we forced to spend an entirety being chase by the outsider women we once killed in our lifetimes.”
Be thankful that our tribe got disbanded!” Finished the final former elder. “At least they won’t have to suffer the same fate as we are!”
With all of this going all of Cologne can think of is ‘Why didn’t I just stay home in China and take up knitting like a regular old woman?’ She now regrets all those times of trying to force Ranma to take him to her tribe and make him marry Shampoo. Not to mention allow her great-granddaughter to use despicable underhanded methods like those love potions and charms she tried to use on Ranma. The now late leader of the Joketsuzoku Amazon tribe ponders over her past sins as and the other elders continue being pursued their previous kills.
Genma however was running for his life, all the while cursing his wayward son (Give it up bastard!) He was reaping all the bad karma he had sewn and quite frankly he wasn’t enjoying it one bit.
Not only that but he was stuck deep within a penitentiary for the criminally insane. After all no SANE man would willingly subject a small child to copious abuse like Genma had done repeatedly without consequences in retaliation. Genma was in protective custody for his own benefit as the other inmates took it upon themselves to punish the bastard for his sins. The most ironic being a sadistic criminal that had harried Drake previously. Right now the reprobate was reintroducing Genma in the pleasures of having his ass ritualistically sliced with a homemade Shiv. A howl of abject pain escaped the bastard's lips.

"Suck it in tubby, just think me your tour guide to the new Weight Watchers Keh He He He!" The sadistic freak stated in an eutrophoric tone. Well let's leave for now as it involves pineapples Genma's ass and the twisted sicko that gets off on peoples pain... Besides it's just Friday and the REAL fun is on the weekends... Karaoke night.
While things were getting better for Ranma and crew. It was worse for Happosai, not only was the re attribute at an all time low, but he was in his own private hell. A universe filled with GAY men and NO women!
The only thing that was beneficial was a shred of feminine clothing which allowed the letch to be somewhat coherent, weak but coherent. And he was made to clean the most inhospitable of rooms with a toothbrush and a sliver of soap. My how the mighty have fallen.





Akane's personal hell was rather perverse as she was in life. She was now by thanks of demonic loopholes and legal bureaucratic red tape, Drakes bitch for all eternity and stuck looking like she did before the tournament happened. To make matters worse for the hypocrite she was as weak as she was ugly in soul. She had to be retrained on how to best 'please' her unholy master in the most sadistic and perverse ways known in creation. And her drill sergeant was none other than the sickest bastard of all DBZ Criminals Frieza. He literally drilled it into her skull (rather thicker than Ranma's thanks to her spoil upbringing) that She was NOT the Kami-Sama of anything and that she existed by Drake's benevolence he then broke her in, by the most sickest cruelest inhuman ways, he threw her in a pit of REAL demon lesbians that just LOVED fresh meat.

By the time she knew how to pleasure the Lesbian side of things the Sadistic bastard then threw her into a pit of male dominant demons whom HATED lesbian and Lesbian wannabes with every fiber of their being. It had been a year on earth maybe but to Akane it was over 1000 years in hell, she now was the ultimate toy for either straight or gay, and her allegiance was to her master of her being.
Her only problem that made the irony more sardonic and twisted. Her master was the man whom funded the tournament that made all these delusions of grandeur shatter. She was the ultimate bitch or you could say Pain slut for Drake. She had become so twisted in life that her punishment reflected her crime. She was now a thing an object whose sole purpose was to bring her master pleasure. Even at the expense of everything, to her reasoning now Brian (Drake) was her god and she his willing puppet. Now and forever.
We leave hell now to peruse what ever became of Brian and his posse of Ginger, Ukyo, and Shampoo.
To say that it was an interesting year for the quintuplet was an understatement to say the least. Ukyo became a rather popular chef and thanks to her loss in the tournament and her position as 'Bitch' to the Brian aspect had the brunette chef in for quite an experience. He had broadened her horizons concerning the palette in the culinary arts so it branched out from mainly Japanese pizza to other dishes. In Vegetasei she had a small restaurant that was frequented by the other slaves and oddly enough lower ranked Saiyan's to say she was turning out money hand over fist would be an understatement, however what she made in profit she sunk back into the business. Thus her small restaurant grew slightly and she had managed to hire skilled employee's to help her in her culinary presentations. Mind you Shampoo helped as well whenever the boredom or urge nipped the Chinese girl in the ass.

Shampoo was rather sought out in her new field as well. Not only was she an exotic commodity but the fact she kicked the baby talking village hick routine made her become more popular with the locals as such she was pilling in a rather tidy sum for her efforts in the bedroom at $100 a pop for 30 minutes work she gave her 'clients' their money's worth.

Both ex NWC members had matured in their own way as did their acceptance and mutual crush on Brian more to the Dragon's chagrin of course when the two teens were trying to get into his pants Ginger however had her own missions to finish and as such was estranged from her mate. However since the bond she could feel the love he had for her mature and strengthen.

Brian however was having his hands full on one aspect it was training ruthlessly with a Saiyan Elite whom took perverse pleasure as using his taught ass as a target should Brian slack off. Brian had grown exponentially stronger thanks to the training but he swore to Kami Sama the strange elite girl was lusting after his ass like nobody's business yet the neon blue haired girl with red eyes stated in no uncertain terms to the human that she was lesbian and if he slacked off she would break him into being her bitch (Small lie on her part she was Bi-sexual and the fact of the matter was her girlfriend had told her of the tournament and the aftermath and she would be damned to hell if this Hercule got off easy)
It had almost come to the time when the meeting would take place when Brian's trainer surprised him by groping his ass and squeezing his cheeks in a 'I got your goodies' way a slight smirk on her enigmatic face.
"Well you'll do fine. You got one tight ass there big boy. I bet Ginger likes to slap that hot ass of yours or do you slap hers?"
The teen elite stated as she yipped in surprise as Brian turned the tables and grabbed her ass as he phased behind her. "Serves you right Ramen shame on you too, what would Miso say if she caught you goosing my ass like you did."
Brian stated adamantly. There was a cough as the aforementioned saiyan one with long purple hair and green eyes strode up to Brian and looked at the sight before her. "Well I would hope that you held her down whilst I fucked her ass with my strap on, then again you humans are so fragile that you might feint at the sight. Besides can't you see my dom likes you...."
Brian released the Saiyan like he had heat rash his eyes the size of saucers as he made warding motions with his hands. Especially since said dom was grinding her ass into his groin.

There was a cough as Ginger appeared "Ramen if you're looking for someone to stud for your ass. Wait till after the challenge, I am sure Brian may like to fuck your ass. But your NOT going to be getting action whilst he is STILL a dragon. Drake's mine and the only ass he will be fucking is My kinky one Got it!"


Ginger stated with a psychotic edge as Ramen was notorious for trying to get any 'fresh meat' into a compromising situation if she deemed the victim in question strong enough and or worthy enough to ream the hell out of her ass. Ramen backed further grinding harder whilst looking
It was a bizarre and baffling contest between Drake and Hercule as Brian had selected Vegetasei for the duel in a prearranged arena of the largest capacity and space. He had spelled the arena as he did the tournament one as No Cheating from either participant could work afterwards he transformed to his dragon aspect and he was a Sodding great big ugly full blooded ADULT black dragon with jade eyes and huge wings.

"I am Drake, the LAST of the Black Dragons of Earth I am mated to Ginger a Saiyan Elite born of Hell. This small tournament disallows fatalities should a fatal move be used then the victor shall be declared and the loser healed. Should I lose then I forfeit all right to my human aspect and by ancient decree I shall return to my original vocation as personal torturer of Hell itself, whilst Brian is given a true life of his own. But should Hercule lose then By decree of his ancestors he must make amends for his deceitful lifestyle should he fail in this life he must continue to atone for it in the next until the stigmata to his honor is gone."
There was silence as the dragon's powerful voice rocked the arena. Many murmurs were heard, as this was a rare treat NO Saiyan had ever contended with a Dragon before and this was a first.

Hercule was pissing his pants and yet held firm as the battle commenced. Human ingenuity pitted against the craftiness and intellect of a 1500 year old spiteful and malevolent Black Dragon....
Drake thought he would end this charade with an all out assault of brutal and unassailable dragon strength. His gamble was in vain however as his pride in the end was his downfall. He had forgotten the golden rule of all battles. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT! After a full hour of sparring and testing their limitations Hercule REALISED why Drake spelled the arena as he did the tournament one. Drake the last of the dragons was BLIND in his true aspect. Using this knowledge against Drake Hercule defeated the last dragon.
It was a loud cheer from the spectators after two hours of competition their applause hung in awe as Drake was covered in a blinding white light. Lo and Behold beside the Dragon upon one knee was a battered and bloodied Brian the powers of old had fourfold their promise.
"I leave you now Brian with Shampoo Ukyo and Ramen as well as Akane in your keep. I go to Hell to my work at my side shall be my bride."
Brian glared at the ancient being he once was "Hey Asshole how dare you do this too me! What Am I some Kind of PIMP? You promised me that I wouldn't have to watch my back without some bitch wanting to jump my bones."
The dragon snorted a plume of smoke as it chuckled "I lied, so SUE me. What the fuck do you expect? I am a goddamn evil Black Dragon? Do you HONESTLY expect me to tell YOU of all people my BANE the TRUTH of the matter at hand? See ya!" With that final twist in the wording Drake and Hercule Vanished. Drake to hell and Hercule in his bed at home on earth thinking the bout a dream he had.

Hercule woke up musing to himself "I pity Brian, he had to be the conscience of a Black Dragon."
Needless to say Drake and Ginger have had a productive life together and Ginger is currently pregnant and Drake is currently whipped, not even a Black Dragon is immune from a pregnant elite Saiyan on PMS syndrome.

As for Brian he has opened a Brothel in Japan and his girls although weird in some aspects are quite the lookers. Xian-Pu the exotic Amazon, Ramen with her Ayanami Rei gimmick and her Partner dressed as oddly enough Sabrina the Saffron Gym leader. Then there is Akane the Dominatrix.... Brian's current wife at this time is oddly enough both Ukyo and Xian-Pu how quaint that Brian had a fetish for girls that cooked great food....
The last time I heard about the Kuno’s they sold their property to a church that they are going to turn it into an orphanage. Prior the Kunos have to remove all those traps and donated Mr. Green Turtle to the Neriman Zoo. It’s not that Kuno and Kodachi didn’t like when their father sold their home. It’s more likely that he sold it at such a low price. Now they are working at some diner or something like it.
Well Ranma’s guess about the Kuno’s working at a diner was partly right. Only the diner was in the sleaziest part of Tokyo. The diner itself was just as worst as the rest of the district with it’s dirty floors, dingy tables, grimy seats, and cockroaches crawling all over the place. To add insult to injury the Kunos now live in apartment that is under the diner that is even more hideous.
In the diner the Kunos are busy trying to even clean the surface of the filth with the former principal wiping the tables, Takewakie scraping the chewed gum underneath the tables, and Kodachi scrubbing the floors. Of course the Kuno kids are still trying to get used to their new conditions.
“How can I, The Great Takewakie Kuno The Blue Thunder and Rising Star of Furiken High, been reduced to lowly peasant status?” Kuno complained as he struggles to get a stubborn gum piece out. “Oh Why Have Art Thou Forsaken Me!”
“This is so beneath for a woman such as I in my eminence.” Kodachi whined while looking at her now sore and pruney hands from scrubbing floors all day. “How can I, Kodachi the Black Rose, will be able caress a man with such callous hands?”
“Be Quiet You Two!” Barked their father who is still trying to get an immovable spot off the table. “This is the only job I could get for us since no other place of employment would ever take us in because of our records.”
Just then their employer is a crotchety fat man in his early fifties with a bald head that is covered by one of those paper diner hats. An unshaven five o’clock shadow and a chunky cigar stub in his fish lipped mouth. A big warty nose and big hairy arms with old fashion navy tattoos. Beady little eyes and stained covered apron over a dirty under shirt and grungy pants.
He entered the dining area of the diner and glared at the Kunos. “Okay enuff youse bums!” He snapped at them. “After youse finish here I needs youse to clean out the grease traps, picked up any dead rats and bugs you might finds, and clean up the toilets in the washrooms!” And with that he went back into the kitchen fixing up something that might be food or not.
The Kuno just hanged their heads and sighed, as they were been defeated. For now on, this is how their lives going to be.
No one has even heard from Mr. Tendo since the tournament. I guess he’s still trying to improve himself so that he can see his daughters again minus Akane. That is if Piccolo and Vegeta will ever let him.
Mr. Tendo now lives in a Tibetan Shrine after he sold his home and property to a nice elderly couple that will want to turn the dojo into a quaint bed and breakfast. At least the place will be in good hands. Soun had to shave his head and mustache in order to join the monks of the shrine. There he prays just daily and nightly with his usual chant. "Oh Great Buddha if I wasn’t a good man in this life at least let me be a good man in the next life.” He surely misses his elder daughter’s cooking now that he has to live on bread and water and an occasional vegetable since Tibetan Buddha monks are forbidden to eat meat, especially fish.

As for Me? Feh I got what I always wanted in life, A loving Family


Ranma mused to himself as he heard his two mothers’ voices slightly arguing in the background. "He will be an Archaeologist! After all he's been to many unexplained places in the world."
Nodaka's voice stated adamantly toward the second mother.

"No He will be a Space Mercenary, Think of all those female space aliens out there. Some of them haven't seen a hot looking stud of an earthling in eons. I want Grandchildren as bad as you do but Honestly who wants to get nailed by a boring old archaeologist when you can get well and truly shagged three ways from Sunday by a hottie of a Space Mercenary that flies a sleek and sophisticated Spaceship. It just stands to reason we get more Grand babies to spoil." Hinako argued the point validly.
Turles looked up and noted Ranma's constipated look and smirked.

"Listen to your mothers Ranma, there is NOTHING more horrible than a Mother scorned."
Ranma looked at his father "Is it too late to join the French Foreign Legion?" *Why Me Kami-Sama WHY ME! *
In Dende's lookout Dende was sipping a Pina Colada and laughing his ass off at the situation at hand. "Suck it in fem boy, don't be such a pussy."
Dende loved being god even if he had to endure the whining of a brain dead jock that FINALLY clued in that sometimes it was the best if he kept his mouth firmly shut. Dende sighed "Now what do about that stupid Sailor Senshi business, Lets see there is that thing with Jupiter wanting Trunks and Mercury... Hmmm that might work. Mwa ha-ha-ha Dende the Matchmaker rides again!"
Mr. Popo rubbed his hands together fretfully "Oh my it seems like Dende has not taken his medication to stop him from being a rather reckless idiot. I do hope this time he isn't picking on Gohan, that demi saiyan was pissed off last time when Dende tried to get him and Miss Videl together. Oh well there’s always hope that a new Kami-Sama will be appointed soon." -------------------------------------------- Well the moment has finally come for Brian and I to have our fight. This could be our only chance to test each other's strengths. And after this I can finally prove to myself if I am going to be the greatest martial artist that ever lived.
We now see Ranma and Brian facing each other in the tournament as the crowd surrounding the two warriors cheering either of them on. With friends and family alike watching this event the question they have in their minds is 'who is going to win?'.
So this is it aye Ranma?” Brian asked the pig-tailed martial artist.
Yeah I've been waiting a whole year for this.” Ranma answered his question.
I hope that you've been doing your training because I am not going to be easy on you.” Brian confirmed.
I don't want you to.” Ranma acknowledged. “You know that I like fights extra hard. Besides Turles is my father and he would let me slack off even if I wanted to.”
Good because I am determine to win this fight!” Brian gets into a fighting stance. “Are you ready for this?”
Ranma powers up and turns into a super saiyan. “More than anything.”
Brian sees Ranma's transformation and think 'I am so going to have fun with this!'
As the two fighters gave out their battle cries they charged at each other at incredible speed and then.... Freeze Framed at the scene where Ranma and Brian were about to give each other the first strike.
And so we end this story with Ranma and Brian in a stopped motion of their fight leaving all of you readers hanging as what might happen. Now I know your asking who won. I'll never tell. I'll leave that up to you.
We want to thank you for being our most loyal readers and hope that you all enjoyed reading this story as BrianDarkSoul and I have enjoyed writing.
So long and lets hope we meet again.
The End.