Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Duck and The Princess ❯ A Date with a Princess ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Duck and the Princess By Mari Co-authored by Alex Pienkoss

Disclaimer: DBGT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.

Chapter 06: A Date with a Princess

It was hours later when Mousse was down stairs in the bathroom. He was checking himself out as Bra was getting ready for his date with her. He was dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a white button shirt and a pair of sneakers.

‘Oh man! My first date…’ Mousse thought nervously, ‘I really hope that tonight goes well without a problem.’

Taking a deep breath, he stepped out of the bathroom and waited until Bra walked down the stairs. Mousse blushed as she wore her usual red outfit as in GT.

"Looking good Mousse." Bra said with a smile.

"Thanks." Mousse said with a blush, "You look good as well."

Bulma walked out of the kitchen, "Don’t be home to late now you two."

"We won’t Mother." Bra said.

"Have a good night Mrs. Brief." Mousse said as he bowed.

Both teens stepped out of the house and drove to the theater in Bra’s car. The movie that they were seeing was The Grudge. While Bra doesn’t like horror movies as much, it does give her the excuse to hold onto Mousse and jump in his lap.

 

They’re now watching the scene where Sara Michelle Gellar’s character was experiencing the strange going ons of the house.

"You think of years playing Buffy she might be tired of stuff like this." Bra made her comment while sipping her soda.

"Well you know with her limited experiences, this the best she can do until she gets some better offers." Mousse added his two cents as he eats the popcorn he and Bra are sharing.

"But what bugs me is that she always type cast to be in roles like this when she did some other stuff as well." Bra made her point at the same time as she and Mousse reached into the tub for more popcorn.

But the second their hands touch they felt a surge of energy from each other. Then they looked at each other eyes with a slight blush on their faces.

Suddenly the scene when the main hero’s friend was killed by the jawless assistant that was first killed at the start of the movie. This caused Bra to scream and jump into Mousse lap, burying her face in Mousse’s chest.

Both blushed at the feeling of each other being close.

 

Hours later, Mousse and Bra were walking through the park after having dinner. The meals were good, even better with each other’s company.

"This is so nice." Bra said with a smile as she looked up at the star filled sky.

"That is it." Mousse agreed.

Bra gently leaned against Mousse as they continue their walk.

‘Well, I guess this is a good time as any…..’ Mousse thought as his heart started to beat a bit faster in anxious. He slowly brought his arm up gently wrapped around Bra.

To his surprise, Bra accepted it by taking his hand pulled him closer to her and nuzzles up to his chest.

Mousse gave out a nervous chuckle and blushed lightly when Bra was doing this to him. ‘I’ve never felt something like this before.’ He thought as he looked down at the Princess still being close to him. ‘If I’m dreaming I never want to wake up.’

They came across a bench and decided to sit for a moment.

"Mousse, can I ask you something?" Bra requested.

"Okay, what do you want to ask?" Mousse replied with a question.

"What’s it like being in the Room of Spirit and Time?" Bra was always curious about Mousse’s time in that room. She heard stories about from her father and brother but never been in there herself.

"Well it was tough in there." Mousse said, "With the gravity stronger as you moved out from the building and the changing environment, not that many people would have survived."

"Were you hurt?" Bra asked, worried about that thought.

"I was after some training, but I took it easy when that happens." Mousse said, "I wanted to be ok so I can be stronger and see you again…."

Mousse blushed hard as he realized what he just said.

Bra smiled at the blush and what Mousse said, "Mousse, can I ask you one more thing."

If one person was nearby, they would have swore they were hearing two hearts beats beating loudly in excitement.

"Yes." Mousse said nervously.

"What do you think of me?" Bra asked.

Mousse gulped nervous as he steady himself, "Well I think that you are a very beautiful girl and…… and….." He loosed his collar and cleared his throat. "You’re also very intelligent." The former Amazon was trying his best to think of more words that would best described Bra. "Plus you’re the nicest, kindest, and sweetest girl I’ve ever met in my life."

Bra’s face matched her outfit when she heard Mousse said those things. That’s nicest thing anyone ever said to me. She told herself.

"Really? I thought you get lots of compliments like that." Mousse thought he heard Bra said that.

"Huh? I didn’t say anything." Bra confessed to Mousse.

"But I thought I heard you said ‘That’s the nicest thing anyone said to me.’" Mousse could’ve sworn that he heard something.

"Well I’ve thought about it." Bra admitted with a slight blush, then she realized what was happening. Oh Man it’s the Bond! She heard her father talked about this when he was giving her the talk when she was kid. When two souls unite with each other, they are destined to be mates for life. This was the first stage of the Bond, being able to hear each other’s thoughts.

"What is this Bond that you which you speak?" Mousse was now very curious about this Bond thing.

"Well it’s kind of hard to explain," Bra was trying to find the right words for this situation, "It’s like when you meet someone for the first time yet you feel like you know that person years."

"Oh you mean like you met them in a different life?" That was Mousse’s best guest. He thought that this Bond was kind of like reincarnations from past lives.

"Something like that," Bra explained a little bit more, "It’s more of something a bit stronger."

"What do you mean stronger?" Mousse asked.

"Well, there are three stages to the Bond, and right now we are in the first stage which we can hear each others thoughts." Bra explained the best she could.

So you can hear me like this? Mouse thought to himself as in a test.

"Yes I can hear you like that." Bra said with a smile and wink.

Mousse was surprised by all of this. Not surprised as in freaked out sort of way, but more surprised that he was bonded to Bra all this time.

But before any one can ask or think……………

"WHERE ON EARTH AM I NOW!!!!!!"

Those words were all that take to ruin a perfectly good moment.

"Oh no please don’t let it be him?" Mousse felt disgruntle when he heard that all too familiar phrase as he had his hand over his face.

"What’s the matter Mousse?" Bra asked with concern.

"Something from my past has finally found me." Mousse answered and sees a certain lost cursed pig-boy. "Over here Ryoga." He called out.

Ryoga heard someone said his name and turns around to see who it was. ‘Is that Mousse?’ He questioned himself. ‘No it can’t be. This guy is too tall to be him and his hair shorter and he’s not wearing those big bottle glasses.’ Then he sees Bra next to him. ‘And who is that girl? She’s not Shampoo.’ "Okay who are you and how do you know who I am?" The bandana wearing lost boy demanded.

"It’s Mousse, Ryoga." The former male Amazon told the directly challenged youth.

"No you can’t be Mousse." Ryoga was still not convinced. "The Mousse I know only wears robes and thick coke-bottle glasses and has long hair. Plus you’re too tall and have more muscle than he does."

"So I have a bit of a make-over," Mousse chided, "I’m still me."

"Yeah right," Ryoga snorted, "if you are Mousse than prove it!"

"I wish I could but right now I’m in a middle on a date." Mousse dejected Ryoga’s challenge.

"Ha!" Ryoga exclaimed, "So that shows that you are not Mousse!" He kept on going about Mousse is not the Mousse he knew back at Nerima. "The Mousse I know is only in love with Shampoo."

"I don’t love Shampoo anymore Ryouga." Mouse said.

Bra looked surprised and happy by this.

"The girl that I love now is Bra." Mousse said firmly with determination, "Now and forever."

Bra was tearing up a bit with joy as she smiled, "Oh Mousse…."

"HA!" Ryouga said, "That proves more that your not Mousse. Mousse is weak, blind as a bat, couldn’t tell anything even right in front of his face……"

Mousse blinked as he felt a power level raising nearby. He looks over at Bra and starts to sweat in worry. ‘Oh boy……’

Bra had flames surrounding her as he eye shot out fire. A growl was heard as she clutched her teeth in anger. ‘Why that no good…..’ She stomps over to Ryouga who continued to degrade Mousse.

Ryouga stops his rants as he notices Bra stomping to him. "Uh…"

"BAKA!!!!" She yelled. While not as strong as her father, brother, Goten, Gohan or Goku, Bra can be a very dangerous girl with a strength of a Super Sayijin if she is ever mad. And her Sayijin blood was roaring with rage over this weakling's insults over her mate. She threw a punch, equal to a Super Sayijin 3 strength that hit Ryouga’s face and sent him flying through a few trees.

‘Note to self, never get on Bra’s bad side.’ Mousse thought with a sweat drop.

Bra sighed sadly, "I’m sorry Mousse, but I just lost it when he was bad mouthing you…."

Mousse just smiled as he went up to her from behind and hugged her, "It’s ok Bra."

"Mousse."

"Yes Bra?"

Bra turned her head to look at Mousse’s eyes; "Do you really mean it when you said you love me?"

Mousse blushed lightly as he let that secret out but steeled his will, "Bra, I really do mean it when I said I love you. You are the only girl I have ever known that has ever shown me kindness and friendship. The reason I became this strong was to be there for you like you have been there for me. I love you Bra."

Tears of joy start to run down Bra’s face as her face express true happiness, "I love you too Mousse."

They both slowly lean their faces closer. As soon as their lips gently touched each, they felt pleasant spark course through their being. They continue to gently kiss each other as they held each other close.

As for Ryouga………… "Look at the little Akanes dancing around me….." Ryouga said with swirls in his eyes, teeth missing and some blood bleeding from his nose.

To be continued.

Well there you have it folks. Mousse confessed his love to Bra the right way and a bond has begun to form. And Ryoga is now lost in the head more than ever. Now comes the hard part, how will Vegeta be able to handle this? And what will happen if Bra and her family meets the rest of the NWC? All these questions and more will be answered in the next chapter of "The Duck and the Princess".