Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Duck and The Princess ❯ Chapter 07: Back to Nerima ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Duck and the Princess By Mari Co-authored by Alex Pienkoss

Disclaimer: DBGT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.

Chapter 07: Back to Nerima

A year has gone by since Mousse confessed his love to Bra on the night of their first date. As the two love birds gotten closer, the more time they spend together, the stronger their bond.

Of course it had take Vegeta a while to get used to the idea that Bra has chose Mousse as her mate. But the Saiyan Prince still believes that the former Amazon still has a lot of training to do. With Vegeta and Trunks coaching Mousse in the Gravity Room he showed some vast improvements. He even managed to knocked Vegeta off balance every once in a while.

Bulma was also teaching Mousse the company’s technology of capsules. After all if he and Bra ever do get married it might be a good idea to show him the family business. She feels he needs to learn about repairing, engineering, technical support, inventing, and lots of other hard to explain fields. It took him long enough to understand any of it but with Bra’s help he managed to get the idea.

Everything was going fine as usual in Capsule Corps until that day as Mousse was looking out at the window of Bra’s room while contemplating of what would probably happen. I always knew this day would come. Mousse thought, I just didn’t know it would come any sooner.

You know that you have to face your past someday. Bra told him using their bond.

Mousse sighs as he feels Bra wrapping her arms around his waist, "I have to speak to Cologne and go through with it."

"Are you sure there is no other way?" Bra said.

"I’m sure." Mousse explained, "I have to challenge Cologne in order to receive the Blessing of the Elder."

"Blessing of the Elder?" Bra asked.

"It is where a male defeat the Elder and the Elder will have to honor the request of the male." Mousse said.

"And what would you request from her?" Bra asked.

"That I want to be banned from the Amazon Tribe and have no connection what so ever." Mousse said.

"Are you sure?" Bra asked with concern.

Mousse sighed as he turns around in Bra’s arms to face her, "I know I don’t have a good future with the Amazon Tribe as I do now here. Cologne would object to me having you without following with the custom of the tribe. All I want is to have a life with you."

Bra smiled with love as she lean in close and kissed him deeply.

Mousse hugs her close to him as he returns the kiss with the same passion.

*************************************************************** ******************

Back at the Cat Café in Nerima.

Cologne and Shampoo were completely exhausted from the lunch crowd. Since Mousse has been gone they have to do all of his work and deal with the impatient customers. Both of them have glasses of water and a bottle of aspirin to get rid of their headaches.

"Aiya, Shampoo feel no good." Shampoo groaned, rubbing the temples to try to stop the throbbing. "Me have no idea how hard Mousse worked." She now regrets for all those time she had mistreated her childhood friend/admirer.

"Please not so loud Shampoo." Cologne was pinching the bridge of her nose and had an ice pack on her head.

"Sorry Great-Grandmother," Shampoo apologized, trying to keep her voice down, "but it too too hard to keep with the orders around here without Mousse."

"You think you had it bad?" The Elder debated, "my arms are still sore from all the stirring, mixing, and chopping."

"At least you no have do deal with perverted male customers trying to grab your butt and kiss you." The purple haired amazon countered. "Shampoo have to fight them off after every order." Shampoo realized how much she misses Mousse. "Who knew that stupid Mousse was able to keep them away from here."

"Let’s not talk about this anymore Child." Cologne was getting tired about hearing Mousse this and Mousse that. "We should rest up before the dinner crowds comes."

Just then a mail carrier came in with a letter. "Message for a Cologne and Shampoo." He announced.

With little strength left, Cologne managed to pogo over there and retrieved the letter then sends the mail carrier away. But of course all that hopping made her headache even worst as she went back to her and Shampoo’s table. "Here Shampoo you read it." The old mummy gave the letter to her still tired great-granddaughter. "My eyes are too uncomfortable to even stay open."

"Okay Great-Grandmother." Shampoo sighed tiredly as she open the letter. But as she was reading it she was shocked to see who wrote it. "Aiya it’s from Mousse."

"He’s still alive?" Cologne was just as surprised as Shampoo when she heard his name. "I thought that he might be dinner if that girl found out about his curse.

Shampoo felt a twinge she mentioned that day when Bra took him. "But he did survived and now he lives with new family."

"For all his dumb luck," Cologne now grew envious of Mousse’s good fortune. "well don’t just sit there girl what did his letter said."

"It is challenged letter." Shampoo admitted as she read out loud what it’s saying. ‘Elder Cologne. I, Mousse, here by challenge you to a duel of battle. I promise you that I won’t hold anything back. If I win, you must grant me one request but if you win then I shall return to the village never to bother you and Shampoo ever again. You may bring a guest if you wish but there will be no cheating or else the duel is forfeit. You have exactly one day to be prepared. Fail to show up on time then I shall report you and Shampoo to the Japanese authorities for carrying illegal potions and spices and spiking them in the food. Sincerely Mousse’

Cologne became furious when she heard that letter. "Why that no good dirty little…. How dare he say such atrocities!"

"Wait Great-grandmother there is more." Shampoo go to the last part of the letter but this time it’s is in a different handwriting and in glittery purple ink. ‘P.S. Shampoo if you are reading this, remember me? I’m Bra, the blue hair girl that rescued Mousse from your clutches. I have one thing to say to you. You loose I win. You never want him but I have him. Mousse is now mine and not yours. Your lost, my gain. You can’t have him back. He loves me now. So suck it.’ The she sees a picture of the new and improved Mousse and Bra attached to the letter. They were giving her the raspberry and the finger.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shampoo shrilled in pure anger and an enraged red ki that would even put Akane to shame flared up all around her. "BLUE HAIR GIRL HAS MOUSSE NOW?!? HOW DARE SHE?!? MOUSSE LOVED SHAMPOO FIRST!!!!!!!! HOW DARE HE LOVE OTHER WOMAN?!?!?! HOW COULD MOUSSE DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?"

"Shampoo control yourself!" Cologne ordered.

Shampoo calmed down a bit but is still pist off. "Great-grandmother, take Shampoo with you!" She demanded in low but loud growl, "me want challenge the blue hair girl for stealing Mousse!"

"You can’t be serious about that Shampoo!" Cologne tried to reason with her enraged disciple. "Do you honestly want to fight someone like that girl?" For her reason why she doesn’t want Shampoo to fight Bra is because when she first met her she sense that there was something different about her. Something strong and powerful that not even Shampoo stands a chance against her. "And besides we gave her Mousse in the first place so that he won’t interfere with us getting son-in-law."

"Shampoo don’t care!" The highly jealous Amazon sore loser was determined to defeat the Princess of all Saiyans. Like that’s ever going to happen. Shampoo has more chances of actually try to land a punch on Bra as Akane ever admitting that she’s a lousy cook. "Blue Hair Girl Insulted Amazon Pride By Stealing One Of Our Male Folk! She Will Pay For Her Treachery!"

"Will you listen to yourself!" Cologne was about to loose her patience with Shampoo. "Now you sounded like those crazy Kuno Kids!"

"But Great-Grandmother!" Shampoo pleaded, "she… Mousse… no longer… love… Shampoo…" She sobbed between sentences.

Cologne had no choice but to give in. "Fine you can challenge that blue hair girl. But don’t crying when she may actually defeat you."

"HA! Like she will ever overcome Shampoo!" The poor delusional Xena wannabe had no idea what grave she dug herself in.

The wrinkled old monkey just sighed at her suppose successor’s antics. "Come child, we must prepare for tomorrow’s combat." And she and the soon to be sorry brat closed up the Cat Café for the rest of the day.

*********************************************************

The next day, over the skies of Nerima, Mousse was flying through the air with Bra in his arms.

"Are you doing alright Bra?" Mousse with concern as he looked at her, "Are you sure you didn’t want to go by your car?"

"I’ll doing fine Mousse-kun," Bra said with a smile and wink, "and I prefer to be in you arms any chance I get."

Mousse had a blush on his face as he smiled, "Looks like I have been tricked."

Bra smirked and kissed him on the lips, which Mousse kissed back in return.

Below them and a few miles away, a car was following where Mousse was flying. In the car were Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and Goten.

"You think it is right for us to follow them?" Goten asked, "It is not like they aren’t going to do anything…….."

"That boy knows better then to do that." Vegeta said in a hard tone, "We are following them because I don’t trust that old woman the boy kept talking about."

"Yeah and from Mousse told us, Nerima is a place where all weird things happen." Gohan said.

Vegeta stare became hard, "And if that woman does anything to Bra, then her and the rest of her kind will receive a one way trip to Hell." Vegeta hit the gas, making the car go faster.

*****************************************************

Meanwhi le, rumors spread all over Nerima that there is going to be fight and this time Ranma is not in it. The fight would take place at the Furiken High School soccer field after school. Shampoo and Cologne are already there and Shampoo looked she is getting ready for a war.

Once the school bells rang, every student rushed out towards the soccer field to see who was fighting whom.

"Bets! Place your bets here!" Nabiki called out as she and her cronies took the money from the students.

"Nabiki is at it again." Akane said with a tired sigh.

"So what else is new?" Ranma said and thought to himself, ‘But who is going to fight the old ghoul?’ Just then Ranma felt something from the air. "Hey did you guys felt that?"

"I don’t feel anything." One student answered.

"It came from up there." Ranma pointed at the sky.

Everyone looked where Ranma was indicating. At first they couldn’t see anything, then witnessed as small dot that seems to be getting bigger and bigger until it became recognizable. "That… that’s Mousse!" Akane said it first in shock. "And he’s flying?"

"Yeah and he didn’t have to turn into a duck to do it." Ranma added in with shock

Everyone around had gasp look on their faces as they saw Mousse landing on the ground. Mousse’s outfit is the same robe that he has worn since he first came to Nerima. The only thing that was different was that he isn’t wearing his glasses. Mousse gently let Bra on the ground.

‘How did Mousse do that?’ Ranma thought to himself, trying to figure out if he could learn the technique.

On the other side of the field, Cologne and Shampoo were shocked by what they saw. Beside from Mousse seeing well without his glasses, but they way he has arrived on the scene.

‘Something is completely different about Mousse.’ Cologne thought to herself as her eyes studied Mousse.

Shampoo shook her head as rage took place as she saw Bra gently holding Mousse’s hand. ‘How dare that girl steal Mousse from me!!’ Shampoo thought to herself with anger, "Mousse loved Shampoo first!!" She pulls out her weapons and charges at Bra with murder intend.

Mousse and Bra saw this coming as they broke apart to dodge Shampoo’s strike as it hit the ground, causing cracks to appear on the ground.

"What is your deal?" Bra said annoyed.

"You dare take Mousse from Shampoo you harlot." Shampoo said with anger, "Mousse loved Shampoo first!!"

"Hey, I’m not some idiot that can’t speak properly and treated a nice guy like him as a object." Bra said, "It is your own fault that you passed up on a great guy like Mousse."

Mousse smiled lovingly as he heard Bra declaration. He stood there; ready to jump in if Shampoo tried anything in hurting Bra.

Shampoo on the other hand was growling with anger as she stared at Bra with hateful glares, "Shampoo kill!!!" Shampoo once again charged at Bra, with the intent to finishing her off with one blow.

While Bra may not be a powerful Z-Warrior, she has taken some self-defense class. Added to the Sayjin’s blood line, she could handle herself against the younger women of the Nerima Wrecking crew. Bra dodged to the left of Shampoo over head strike and delivered a punch to Shampoo’s stomach.

Shampoo felt the air rush out of her lungs as pain flared from her stomach and sprayed through out her nerves in her body. She stumbles back a bit, her grip loosen on her weapons.

Bra saw this as a chance when she strikes at Shampoo’s wrist, causing the hands to let go of the weapons. Bra did a spinning kick that caught Shampoo in the face, flinging her back a bit. "Is that the best you have?" Bra said mocking her, "Or is the Chinese Amazons are nothing more then spoil inflated ego sluts!!"

Shampoo growled as she lets her anger take control, making her no better then Akane herself. She charges at Bra with her fist clutching tightly, enough to draw a bit of blood. She attacks with punches and kicks that she is well known for in Nerima.

But to the daughter of the Prince of All Sayjins, she dodges and blocks her attacks. Bra saw several opening and attacked with her punches and kicks.

Shampoo manages to block a few but a few manage to hit her as well.

Bra delivered a punch in Shampoo face, hitting her in the eye.

Shampoo flew back a but from the punch; a black eye was forming on her left eye. "Shampoo make you pay!!" Shampoo shouted.

"If you can lay a finger on me." Bra said.

Shampoo roared as she charged at Bra with the intent to finish the fight here and now. Just before Shampoo got near Bra, Mousse appeared and delivered a punch to her abdomen.

"Mousse…." Shampoo said painfully and with no air in her lungs.

"Sorry Shampoo but I can never allow you to hurt the woman I love dearly." Mousse said with determination, "If you lay a hand on her again, then you’ll have to deal with me.

Shampoo’s eyes widen as she then passed out from the pain in her body and heart.

Everyone was shocked after seeing what Mousse had just done to Shampoo.

"Did you all see that?"

"I saw and I still couldn’t believe it."

"Mousse just punched Shampoo in the stomach and put her out."

"But I thought Mousse love Shampoo."

"I guess he finally out grew her."

"Plus did you see the cute blue-hair girl he was carrying? The one that was fighting Shampoo."

"Man how did he get someone like her?"

"I don’t know but I hope she has a sister that is cute as her."

Everyone else was busy whispering among themselves and yet no one even to bother to carry out the fallen female Amazon.

"I’m sorry my beloved Bra," Mousse apologized with a bow, "I interfered with your fight but I just got caught up in the moment."

"Well I still would’ve finished her of myself." Bra stated a matter of factly. "But you were trying to protect me and that’s the kind of man that my father wanted me to marry in the first place." And she forgave him by giving him a kiss fully on the lips.

The whole crowd stared in wide-eyes astonishment. This was something that no one on Earth has ever seen before. A beautiful girl kissing Mousse. And on the lips no doubt.

"I see it but I don’t believe it." Ranma was in bewilderment.

"Don’t they know they are in a public place?" This scene annoyed Akane.

"This could be the first sign of the Apocalypse." Nabiki was letting this sink in.

Minute’s later Vegeta and the gang arrived at that moment and immediately stepped out of the car.

"Ahem," Vegeta gruffly cleared his throat that made Bra and Mousse broke their kiss. "I hope nothing inappropriate happen while we were coming here." He gave his usual cold hard stare.

"Oh man it’s him!" Ranma exclaimed excitedly as he saw Vegeta.

"Who?" Akane asked suspiciously. Thinking that it might be another fiancee that his father set him up with.

"Him!" Ranma obliviously pointed out, "It’s Vegeta himself!" He now has dreamy look on his face. "He’s one of the regular contestants in the World Martial Arts Tournament. He’s always been my favorite! It’s been my dream to be like him! I would do just about anything to at least talk to him!"

Back on the field, Cologne hopped over and dragged Shampoo off to the side.

 

"I see that you have changed Mousse." Cologne said as she hopped back on the field, "I take it this match is for Shampoo’s hand in marriage….."

"You are not even close Elder." Mousse said as he turned to her, "I don’t love Shampoo anymore and this is not a match for her hand."

Everyone that knew Mousse felt their jaws drop to the ground in utter shock.

"Oh?" Cologne said in a surprise manner as well. "Then what is this match for?"

"You want to know?" Mousse said as he got into a stance similar to Vegeta, "Then you are going to have to fight me to find out!" The he pulled off his robes to reveal one of Vegeta’s Saiyan armor fighting suits. Only his is custom made by both Bulma and Bra. Mousse’s new outfit is consisted with a white body suit, black gloves, and black boots with gold tippings. His vest is also black with white lining to outline his newly muscular chest and gold plated abbs and four gold diamonds over his heart. But this special vest contains hidden compartments and pockets in the straps for any surprises he might be carrying.

Everyone oohed and awed at Mousse’s new look.

"Where did he get that outfit?" One student asked.

"I don’t know," answered another one, "but I want to know where can I get one."

"So I see you decided to upgrade your wardrobe Mr. Part-timer." Cologne indicated.

"That’s not all I did Elder." Mousse returned. "I also learned some new techniques while I was away."

Mousse suddenly disappeared from everyone’s view. Cologne’s sense erupted as she raised her stuff out beside her. She looked to see Mousse holding the staff and his fist a few inches away from the back of her head.

‘How did he gain this much speed?’ Cologne thought to herself as she narrowed her eyes, "Not bad for a Part-Timer."

"I have yet even begun to show my true power." Mousse said.

Both fighters jumped away from each other and stood in their stances, facing each other with unmoving eyes. Not a single sound was heard as everyone watched the fight, the tension so thick that a butter knife would have trouble cutting.

This fight is open to either way…….

To be continue..

Well folks the impossible has finally come. Mousse is about to fight Elder Cologne. Does he stands a chance? Will 10,000 years of Saiyan Evolution be enough against 3,000 years of Amazon History? What will be the outcome of this battle? Find out in our next exiting chapter of The Duck and The Princess.

 

 

 

 

 

 

&n bsp;