Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Duck and The Princess ❯ Ready! Fight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Duck and The Princess
By Maricruz (a.k.a Maric, Maricc, Mari, Mar, maric106, Animeiac, and Anime-iac
Co-authored by Alex Pienkoss
 
Disclaimer: DBGT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.
 
A/N: It pains me to say that I have to release Alex Pienkoss as my co-author for this fic on account of his busy life style. I wish him well and hope that good things will come to him. Of course this means that the co-author position is now open to anyone who wants it. So if you are interested please contact me at maricc@sbcglobal.net.
 
Chapter 08: Ready! Fight!
 
This is the moment that everyone has been waiting for. The fight between Hidden Weapons Master Mousse and Elder Cologne.
 
Everyone was on the edge of anticipation as they waiting to see who will make the first move.
 
“So who's going to throw the first punch?” One spectator asked.
 
“Do you think Mousse ever stands a chance against the old mummy?” Questioned another one.
 
“When is this fight ever going to get started?”
 
“Are they going to stand there all day?”
 
“Maybe they're doing one of those classic stare offs like in those old American western movies.”
 
“Well come on Mr. Part-timer,” Cologne taunted at her former employee, “Lets see these new techniques you claimed you have learned.”
 
“Tell you what since I'm feeling like a such a gentleman,” Mousse had her where he wants her, “Ladies first.”
 
“My aren't you the gallant one,” Cologne gets ready to strike, “Very well then, HIYA!” Then she leaps in the air.
 
“I knew she wouldn't resist.” Mousse told himself and jumped into the sky to meet Cologne in mid-way.
 
Both fighters clashed in the air and traded blows with each other. Cologne used her staff to try to hit Mousse in the vital areas to knock him out. But Mousse had a smile on his face as he dodges every attempt with the greatest of ease.
 
“You dare take lightly of an Elder?” Cologne said annoyed, as she couldn't hit him.
 
Mousse just smirked as he suddenly vanished from view.
 
This caught the attention of everyone including Cologne as she landed on the ground.
 
“Where did he go?” Cologne said as she searched with her eyes, keeping her guard stance.
 
“How did Mousse do that?” Ranma said amazed.
 
Suddenly Cologne's senses flared to life as she leaped back as Mousse's fist hit the ground where she was standing.
 
`How did he appear like that?!' Cologne thought to herself.
 
Mousse uses the moment to spin, using his arm on the ground as a pole. His outstretched leg catches Cologne in her sides as he launches her a bit off from the soccer field.
 
“What's the matter?” Mousse derided, “Getting slow and soft in your old age.”
 
“Bu-bu-bu-but this is impossible!” For once the old crone was in a mixture of befuddlement and annoyance. Befuddled by how Mousse gotten so good and annoyed by that crack he made about her age. “Mousse was the weakest male in our tribe!” Cologne was having a hard time accepting the fact that Mousse may indeed defeat her. “Even our non-warrior women were able to take him down!”
 
 
 
“Come on you wrinkled old husk lady I don't have all day!” Mousse used the classic `come and get it' gesture. For the first time in his life he was actually enjoying himself. Not even when he was fighting Ranma he ever had this much fun. Mainly it's because he always too busy trying to kill him and win back Shampoo. But not anymore, this is one battle that he is going to savor every moment of it.
 
Cologne of course was riled up by Mousse's mockery. “So that's how you want to play it?” She charges to attack again, “Then so be it!” The ancient Amazon elder raised her walking stick to strike at Mousse for insolence.
 
But to everyone's disbelief, Mousse actually caught the stick with one hand at ease.
 
“This can't be!” Cologne still couldn't believe her great-granddaughter's former admirer have done such a feat. “Not even Son-in-law wouldn't be able dodge my cane!”
 
“Ah no way!” Ranma exclaimed, “I couldn't even get out of Akane's Mallet Attacks but Mousse managed to get a hold of the Old Ghoul's staff?!?”
 
But of course Akane took the wrong way and was about to mallet her cursed fiancée into LEO when a small ki blast knocked out her trusty mallet from her hand.
 
Ranma, Akane, and Nabiki followed where that ki blast came from and it turns out that Vegeta was the one who fired that shot with his finger still smoking.
 
I don't believe! Ranma thought to himself. Vegeta actually save my life. The pig-tailed male youth was letting this sink in. No body has ever done that for me before. Usually I'm the one who does all the rescuing. He then looked up the sky with a look of content on his face. Maybe one god actually likes me after all.
 
“Wow Dad I didn't know you would actually cared for some kid.” Trunks was still amazed that his father had really helped someone without being told.
 
“Don't let it go though your head my Son.” Vegeta didn't want his first born to get the wrong idea. “This fight is between your sister's chosen mate and that female walking corpse.” He then flashed his trademark smirk. “Besides I hear that young man with the braided pig-tail is a fan of mine and I will not have one my subjects get knock out into submission just because some young silly little girl couldn't take a joke.”
 
“Only you can think that way Dad.” Trunks knows that his father would never hide anything from his and his family.
 
Meanwhile in the other world King Yamma and King Vegeta were watching the fight from King Yamma's wide screen plasma TV.
 
“It's a good thing you told your son to stop that girl from hurting the young man.” King Yamma praised King Vegeta's decision.
 
“Well we can't have something so insignificant like that interrupting this fight.” King Vegeta waved it off. “Besides I have more important things to consider of. Like learning to accept the fact that my only granddaughter is going to have a blind cursed duck boy for a mate.”
 
“Hey it could've been worst,” King Yamma tried to get the former king of all Saiyans to see the bright side. “She could have might end up with that Kuno idiot or some other Yamcha wannabe or even Yamcha himself.”
 
“Let's just watch the fight.” King Vegeta grumbled under his breath.
 
Back to the fight
 
“So you still think that I'm some weak pathetic male that is harboring over your great-granddaughter?” Mousse jeeringly asked as Cologne struggled to release her can from his grip. “Well let's see what you think of this!” Then he started to spin around in circles while holding the cane as Cologne was hanging on for dear life.
 
Finally Cologne was flung off from her walking stick and headed towards one of the clubs' exterior walls. At the last moment, she flips herself to slow down and lands her feet on the wall. She then uses the wall to bounce off and land in front of Mousse.
 
“Impressive, but you are still too young to defeat me.” Cologne mocked.
 
“Even with facing the truth, you still deny that I have become better then you.” Mousse said, “That is really sad.”
 
Cologne growled as she threw from her arms, small daggers shooting out of her sleeves.
 
Mousse was caught off guard as he dodged the attacks, one of the daggers making a small cut on his cheek. Mousse gently touched his cheek and saw a bit of blood on his finger tips.
 
“Alright, you want to play it seriously, then we'll play seriously.” Mousse said acutely. He reached over one of his strap pockets and threw what look like little metal fleas at Cologne's face.
 
“What are you trying to do Mr. Part-timer?” Cologne demanded, “blind sided me with these little toys of yours?”
 
“Oh Cologne how little that you about the wonders of modern technology.” Mousse praised with a smirk as he pulled out some kind little remote control with one red button from another of his strap pockets.
 
“And what pray tell is that little device do?” Cologne was indeed curious about it.
 
“Just this.” And with that final note Mousse pressed the red button and 3000 volts of electricity purged into Cologne.
 
“AIYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” The old bitty shrieked in pure pain as the electric currents run through out her system.
 
Mousse released the button as a now fried Cologne lay there smoking. Both literally and figuratively. The newly improved male Amazon sauntly in stride walked up to the extra crispy but still breathing elder. “So Cologne do you yield?” Mousse asked, hovering over the old mummy's prone body.
 
By miracle, Cologne still has a little strength left to picked herself up and look at Mousse straight in the eye. “No fair, you said no dirty tricks!” She complained as she distinctly remembers that in Mousse's challenge letter.
 
“So says the old nanny goat who threw little daggers at me.” Mousse countered, showing the dirty little prune cheater his cut on his cheek. “I ask you again. Do you yield?”
 
Cologne growled as her anger slowly raised up, higher and higher. A red aura of anger surrounded Cologne's body, one that could rival against Akane Tendo. She had one trick up her sleeve, a move that only a Elder of the Amazon would know that would make any powerful warrior fall to his knees in defeat. She started to chuckle darkly as the red aura intensified. “You have made a big mistake boy.” Cologne said darkly, “Now prepare to feel our Tribe most powerful technique that only a Elder can ever master!”
 
“Crap! I should've known that she'll never go down this easy.” Mousse berated himself as he some what recognize what technique that Cologne was about to use.
 
Cologne gathered all of her red anger aura into a massive sphere. She now has that crazed look in her eyes.
 
“Um you guys I don't like looks of this.” Goten warned the others with a bit of fear in his face.
 
“Yeah that red ball that the old lady is holding is radiating large amounts of energy and it's all negative.” Trunks was also thinking the same thing.
 
“Maybe we should move out of the way before this could get really ugly.” Gohan suggested.
 
“No we won't.” Vegeta declined.
 
“But Father that thing might be able to...” Trunks tried to reason with his father but Vegeta cut off to the point.
 
“If any of you had just continued with your training you all should known that things are always what they seem.” Vegeta pin pointed out Cologne's little flaw in her attack. “That thing may look powerful but the shriveled up lady mummy only had enough strength into making it.”
 
“But how did you know Vegeta?” Gohan questioned Vegeta's theory.
 
“I know strength and power.” Vegeta replied with one eyebrow raised and his trademark smirk. “Trust me the aged crone doesn't have any left.”
 
The three young half-Saiyans have no choice but to take Vegeta's word for it and went back watching the fight.
 
“This here young one is 3000 years worth of Amazon history of vengeance!” Cologne let out a crazed cackled. “Once I release this attack on you there will be nothing left!”
 
“Have you gone mad Cologne!?” Mousse couldn't believe that the dried-up midget would go this far. “If use that attack you'll end up destroying this place and many innocent lives will get killed!”
 
“A small price to pay to be rid of the likes of you!” Cologne has finally lost it.
 
“What has she gone insane?!” Ranma exclaimed in pure panic.
 
“I had no idea that she could get that desperate just to beat Mousse!” Akane added in.
 
“I'm afraid the old goat has gone too far this time!” Nabiki concluded.
 
Then the three Nerimans heard Shampoo stirring from her defeat. “Aiya what happened?” Shampoo was still feeling weak after Mousse punched her in the gut. “What is going on here?”
 
Ranma, Akane, and Nabiki see Shampoo finally waking up and Nabiki decided to give the Amazon the update. “Well your great-grandmother is going to unleash some kind of attack that might demolish all of Nerima and probably kill everyone in the progress.”
 
“WHAT!?!” Shampoo made a miraculous recovery and went up to see what is happening. To her horror Nabiki was right. Cologne summoned up a monstrously powerful attack that only the Elders of her tribe can use but it usually to be use for emergencies only with a very high price to pay. However even Shampoo realized that this isn't right. “GREAT-GRANDMOTHER PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!” She pleaded. “YOU'LL BE KILLED IF YOU USE THAT ATTACK!”
 
But alas it was no use as Cologne threw the red angry sphere at Mousse. “Feel the power of my Vengeance Strike!”
 
“BRA GET OUT OF HERE!” Mousse warned his princess as he pushed her out of the way but unfortunately he took the impact. Cologne's attack struck him in the back, causing a large explosion.
 
“MOUSSEY!” Bra cried out as she saw her mate being caught by that affliction caused by Cologne's anger.
 
Everyone screamed as they tried to escaped from the impact and covered their eyes from the blinding light. When that was all over, people were surprised that they survived from that onslaught but it also created huge crater with Mousse's unmoving body embedded in it face down.
 
Tears were streaming from Bra's eyes as she saw Mousse in that crater and sunk down to her knees. “Moussey no! Don't be dead.” The half-saiyan princess pleaded. “Please don't be dead.”
 
“I don't believe it!” Ranma proclaimed as saw the crater in the middle of the soccer field.
 
“But she couldn't have killed Mousse, could she?” Akane wondered but still in shock.
 
“With Cologne, who knows what she's capable of.” Nabiki threw in her two cents.
 
“Aiya Great-Grandmother, what have you done?” Shampoo didn't want to believe that her own flesh and blood would be capable of such immorality. “It's all my fault.” She breaks down crying Soun style. “If I haven't turned Mousse down too too many times he would still be alive!”
 
“Dad we have to get Mousse to a hospital!” Trunks declared as he, Goten, and Gohan tried to get to the fallen fighter but Vegeta blocked their way.
 
“Stay were you are you three.” Vegeta instructed, “As I told you before nothing is what it seems.”
 
“But Vegeta he's hurt and needs medical attention real bad!” Gohan tried to reason with Vegeta.
 
“Have you forgotten what I said earlier?” Vegeta reminded the three half-saiyan youths. “The old woman didn't have enough strength in that pathetic attack of hers.”
 
“Are you sure you're right about this Vegeta?” Goten inquired.
 
“Trust me I know.” Vegeta reassured them.
 
Cologne was laughing like a deranged lunatic. “At last I am rid of that nuisance!”
 
 
Of course when Bra heard that she got pist by Saiyan standards and started attacking the old mummy. “YOU UGLY EVIL WITCH! YOU DID THIS! IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KILLED MY MOUSSEY! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!” The now enraged blue-haired princess pull out of her punches as she mercilessly lashes out on the Amazon Elder.
 
Cologne had no idea that this petite young lady would have so much fighting power. How is this possible? She asked herself as she tried to avoid Bra's barrages but to no avail as each of the princess's punches felt like burning fire. I knew this girl was strong but not this strong. Not even Shampoo was able to hit this hard.
 
“Whoa did see that girl go?” Ranma was surprised by Bra's attempts to finish off Cologne.
 
“I had no idea that anyone would able to take Cologne like that.” Nabiki was too taken by this scene.
 
“And people say I'm violent when I get mad.” Akane compared herself with Bra.
 
“Aiya! Why wouldn't anybody stop blue-haired girl?” Shampoo couldn't take anymore of this.
 
Just as Bra was about deliver the final blow, “Bra That's Enough!” Vegeta holler out to his only daughter. “The boy is not dead!”
 
“But Daddy that attack was too much for Mousse counter!” Bra was about to protest but Vegeta stop her at that.
 
“If you look closely you'll see that the boy is fine.” Then her father pointed Mousse's body in the crater and Bra sees that he is now moving.
 
Bra happily smiled that her chosen mate is still alive.
 
“Listen Up Boy!” Vegeta shouted out at Mousse still struggling to get up. “We All Know That You Can Take A Lot More Damage Than This! Now Get Up And Finish This Fight If You Going To Marry My Daughter! I Will Not Have A Corpse For A Son-In-Law!”
 
And by a miracle Mousse actually gotten himself up and sees that he is still in one piece. “I don't believe it I actually survived that old mummy monkey's attack.” With some energy he levitated himself out of the crater.
 
Cologne gaped jaw-dropped wide open when she saw Mousse floated himself out and landed back onto the surface. “But how? That was my tribe most powerful attack!”
 
“Alright Mousse actually took a hit!” For once Ranma was rooting for Mousse.
 
“I guess miracles really do happen.” Nabiki actually smiled for Mousse's luck.
 
“But does he have enough strength to actual continue this fight?” Akane was still skeptical.
 
“Me thinks me is wrong about Mousse all along.” Shampoo was now feeling regrets about how she treated Mousse.
 
Bra quickly glomped Mousse when he made his landing. “Oh Mousse I'm so happy that you're okay” She gave her male Amazon mate the biggest kiss he ever gotten in his life. And of course he returned with equal passion.
 
Shampoo growled when she saw Bra kissing her former Mousse like that. “What Blue-Haired Girl Doing Kissing My Mousse Like That!?” She about to break them up when two of Ranma's, Akane's, and Nabiki's friends/lackeys actually hold her back.
 
“Shampoo don' you dare try to attack Mousse's new girlfriend unless you want to get another beating from her.” Akane reminded the furious female Amazon.
 
“Yeah Shampoo and what do you mean by 'Your Mousse'?” Ranma questioned his so-called third fiancée. “You spent your life rejecting him and these two years chasing me.”
 
“Face it Shampoo you had all of your chances and blew them.” Nabiki joined in. “A year ago Mousse would still be crazy about you and he would risk his life for you.”
 
Using her Amazon strength Shampoo pushed those who were hold her back and did the one that no Amazon would ever do. She ran away crying. It no fair it no fair! Her poor mind was in turmoil. Mousse was mine from the beginning! I was his first love and now some stupid blue-hair girl just took him away from me! It no fair!
 
“Man I didn't know Shampoo would take it that hard.” Ranma mused over at Shampoo's plight while scratching his head.
 
“Do you think she'll ever get over this?” Akane was actually feel concern about Shampoo's feelings about loosing Mousse to another girl.
 
“Ah she'll be okay.” Nabiki shrugged it off. “Now let's back watching the fight. I have a lot of money writing on this.”
 
Ranma and Akane sighed at Nabiki's greed and went back looking at what's left of the soccer field.
 
Bra and Mousse finished with their kissing ritual. “Bra because of you I have enough strength to do anything.” Mousse said it with a warm smile as gazed into Bra's baby blue eyes. Then his face turned serious. “But your father is right I have to finish this fight if we're going to be together.” He place on finger under chin. Letting her know that every thing is going to be alright. “Promise me this, as soon as I'm finish will you marry me?” Mousse proposed with his smile returning to his face.
 
Bra was taken back by Mousse's proposal. Every thought was running in her head but she only have one answer. “Oh Moussey Yes I Will Marry You!” She hugged and kissed him again.
 
Everyone in applauded when Bra accepted Mousse's proposal.
 
Even Nabiki was crying. “I never thought I would see anything that beautiful.”
 
“Thank you my Princess.” Mousse was now happy that he found someone to love who can actually love him back. “Now you go to your family and friends while I take care of things here.”
 
“Okay then.” Bra gave Mousse one more kiss for good luck.
 
Mousse went back looking at Cologne with a cold hard stare. “So Cologne you think you can get rid of me that easily while risking many innocent lives doing so?”
 
“But I don't understand!” Cologne was flabbergasted as she Mousse coming towards her. “That technique was the most powerful in our tribe!” She kept on moving back with every step Mousse took.
 
“That's the problem with you Amazons!” Mousse chided with Vegeta's smirk. “Always sticking to your old ways. You never really like to learn new things. While you and Shampoo were probably thinking about new schemes on how to force Ranma into your tribe I did some training but this time it was only for the right reasons.” Then the former male Amazon begins to power up.
 
Cologne, Ranma, and the Saiyans actually feel Mousse's power level raising up.
 
“No this can't be!” For once Cologne is actually afraid of Mousse.
 
“No way! Mousse actually gotten stronger.” Ranma was truly impress. He doesn't know if he should be frighten by Mousse's new strength or excited that he wants to fight him someday.
 
“So the boy managed to tap into his hidden power.” Vegeta just smirk. It looks like all that time training Mousse wasn't so much of a waste after all.
 
“Still think I can't defeat you Cologne?” Mousse kept on marching towards the now scared Cologne. “My looks and fighting style aren't the only things I've upgraded but thanks to my new master Vegeta I've also upgraded my attacks as well!” Soon Mousse's power aura flared around him. “Now you Cologne will have first taste of my power!” Mousse's ki are now swirling around his arm forming a light blue ki sphere and he pointed at the soon-to-be-demised elder. “FIST OF THE WHITE SWAN!”
 
Everyone else expected the same old ducky training potty but to their surprised it was a ki blast shooting from Mousse's arm in a form of a swan with it's fist stretching out as it let out a mighty yell.
 
With no more strength to defend herself Cologne tried to block the attack but it was no use. Mousse's revived version of his attack struck at the old husk woman. Engulfing her with every fiber of her being. The energy surged everywhere in her body. Cologne screamed in agony. The attack proved to be too much for her. And after that Cologne past out on to the ground. Rending her motionless.
 
The fight is over and Mousse had won. There was nothing but silence as everyone stared at the scene with utter shock and awe. Suddenly everyone let out a huge cheer as everyone stood up and applauded.
 
“Unbelievable!” Ranma said with awe, “I have got to learn all of that as well!”
 
Akane didn't say anything as she was at a loss of words as she clapped.
 
Nabiki was clapping her hands until a look of horror came across her face. “I just lost a huge betting profit!?!”
 
Mousse was breathing heavily as he slowly started to regain the energy, while smiling deeply as he enjoyed the feeling inside himself and around him. For once in his life, he finally felt alive and his own person. No longer was he the blind obsessive guy fighting off suitors of Shampoo. No longer was he the one of the weaker fighters in Nerima. He felt like he has fought his way to the top and found untold treasures. He threw his fist up high in the air, making the crowd cheering more in response. He looked down as he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He smiled as he saw the blue eyes of his princess smiling deeply at him.
 
“I knew you could do it.” Bra said with a loving tone of voice, “I have faith that you would win.”
 
Mousse smiled a loving smile that made Bra feel weak in the knees, “And it was with that I was able to do it, my Princess.”
 
Mousse caress her cheek as they both leaned down and gently kissed their lips together. The crowd awe and cheered more, neither one noticing them. To them at this very moment, the feeling of their lips, their bodies and their hearts were all that they felt in existence now.
 
“Hmph it's about time that boy finished this fight.” Vegeta congratulated Mousse in his own way. “I don't know how long I could stand being surrounded by these weaklings around here.”
 
“So Dad what do you think we'll do about that?” Trunks pointed at the semi-lifeless body of Cologne.
 
“I'm not touching it.” Goten protested.
 
“I'm not going to touch it.” Dittoed Gohan.
 
“Well don't look at me I don't want to go near it.” Trunks stated his reason.
 
“You three call yourselves Saiyans?” Vegeta was disappointed that his own son plus Goku's sons didn't have the courage to get close Cologne. Then he spotted Ranma in the crowd. “You there boy! Here!” The Saiyan Prince called out Ranma. “The one with the braided pig-tail.”
 
Ranma was looking around until he realized that Vegeta was calling him over. “M-m-me Sir?” He pointed at himself.
 
“Yes you,” Vegeta confirmed, “come over here!”
 
Ranma couldn't believe that his idol was actually calling for him. Excitedly he ran over to Vegeta's side.
 
“Ranma where are you going?” Akane wanted to know what is going on with her wayward fiancée.
 
“I believe Ranma is some what star struck.” Nabiki corroborated Ranma's changed in his behavior.
 
Akane was going to follow him but Nabiki placed her hand her sister's shoulder. “Relax Akane, it's not one of his other fiancees. He just wanted to go see that Vegeta guy.
 
For once Akane decided to listen and watched Ranma headed over to Vegeta.
 
Once Ranma got there he was all too excited that his favorite fighter actually wanted to see him. “You wish to see me Mr. Vegeta, Sir.” The young martial artist was actually showing someone respect the he believes truly deserves.
 
“Yes boy. Ranma is it?” Vegeta had his usual arms crossed on his chance pose. He guess who this boy was from Mousse's stories. “I've noticed that you've been watching this fight to it's end.”
 
“Y-y-yes sir.” Ranma was in awed that Vegeta actually noticed him.
 
“And you saw how that other boy managed to defeat that old woman.” Vegeta acknowledged.
 
Ranma nodded his head.
 
“And you wish to know how can you get that strong.” Vegeta hit the nail on the head when Ranma was happily nodding his head.
“Very well, how about if you want to train with me.” Vegeta offered.
 
This is like a dream come true for Ranma. Him being trained by Vegeta himself. “Oh Yes Please Master Vegeta” The pig-tailed male had stars in his eyes. “Just tell me what to do!”
 
Akane and Nabiki never see this side of Ranma before.
 
“I don't believe it!” Akane was in awestruck.
 
“Daddy couldn't get Ranma to respect him. Mr. Saotome couldn't get Ranma to respect him. Happosai couldn't get Ranma to respect him.” Nabiki counted the number the times the grown-ups tried to control Ranma. “But that Vegeta guy got Ranma wrapped into his little finger.”
 
Vegeta wasn't a bit surprised that Ranma so eager to obey him. “Fine then, first pick up that old crone's dead weight body. Then take us to her place so that she might wake up from her defeated slumber.”
 
Without any second thoughts, Ranma did what Vegeta instructed and lifted Cologne from the ground. The pig-tailed youth hurriedly took the old mummy back to the Cat Cafe. Ranma was so exited about being trained by Vegeta that he doesn't even cared about carrying Cologne's unconscious body.
 
"Looks your family has gotten themselves another new member huh Trunks." Goten commented.
 
"Well I always wanted a kid brother." Trunks added.
 
"That's good Trunks because I'm putting you in charge of his training." Vegeta gave his only son that position as they followed the all so eagered Ranma.
 
"Now where's that baka going?"
 
"Oh would you relax Akane. He's probably taking Cologne back to the Cat Cafe."
 
"Hmph probably going to try to flirt with Shampoo now that Mousse is out of the picture."
 
"Really Akane this whole jealousy routine is old."
 
"I'm not jealous of that jerk!"
 
"Then how about we go back home and wait for Ranma there. It would probably take two or three days until for him to comfort Shampoo." Nabiki knows exactly to press Akane's buttons as she sees her little sister seethed with envy.
 
"I'm going to follow Ranma just to make sure he doesn't do anything perverted." And with that Akane took off where Ranma went.
 
"Never going to learn will you Akane." Nabiki shook her head while casually following Akane behind.
 
Bra and Mousse just finished having their moment together when they saw everyone else leaving the field.
 
"Looks like your father has decided to make Ranma as his new disciple."
 
"Is that okay with you Mousse? I mean I know that there this rivalry between you and him."
 
Mousse stared into space for a moment and smiled. "It's okay Bra. I'm fine with it. I no longer hate him as much as I used to. Now this will a be good chance to make amends with him."
 
Bra gave her mate an approving smile. "I believe you finally become the man my father wanted me to have." She kissed him again quickly on the lips.
 
"Care to join me so that I can apologize to Ranma properly?"
 
"Thought you never asked." Bra eagerly jumped into Mousse's arms and took off into the sky as they headed to the Cat Cafe.
 
A/N: There you have it ladies and gentlemen. The climatic battle between Mousse and Cologne has come to an end. Now all is left is Mousse requesting Cologne to leave the Amazons for good. Will Cologne honor this wish? Will Shampoo want to battle Bra again for her humiliation. Will Ranma get a chance to train with Vegeta? Will Akane get a new mallet? Will Nabiki be able to pay off those she made bets with? All these questions and more on the next exiting chapter of The Duck and The Princess.