Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Duck and The Princess ❯ Chapter 09: Mousse wants What? Cologne is What? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Duck and The Princess
By Maricruz (a.k.a Maric, Maricc, Mari, Mar, maric106, Animeiac, and Anime-iac)

Disclaimer: DBGT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.

Chapter 09: Mousse wants What?! Cologne is What?!

Sitting alone in the Cat Cafe, ever since her humiliation from Bra, was Shampoo, contemplating of today's events. Her eyes were red and puffy after a good deal of crying. She couldn't help but thinking about her defeat with the half-saiyan princess, however, what hurt her the most was Mousse defending her. "Why? Why did Mousse choose blue-hair girl over Shampoo?" She tried to stifle her tears but to no avail. "Wasn't I the one that Mousse has been after for 13 years? Wasn't I the one that Mousse has declared his love to over and over? Sure I turned him down lots of times but he always keeps coming back up. He followed me all the way from China. He always try to defeat Ranma. He even fought the bird man when he was still injured back on Peach Island. He told me he would love me forever." Her crying starts again. "So why not this time? Why Mousse did not fight for me like he always do? Why?" Shampoo managed to stopped her crying when she heard the door opened. "Sorry, we is closed for the day."

"That's okay I'll just drop this off."

Shampoo turned around and saw it was Ranma who replied. "Aiya! Ranma!" She was about to glomp him but stopped herself when she noticed her great-grandmother in his arms. "What happen to Great-Grandma? Did you do..." She assumed that Ranma actually defeated Cologne.

"It wasn't me." Ranma confirmed.

"But then who..."

"Him." Ranma step aside to revealed Mousse from behind.

"Mousse?" Shampoo didn't believe it was her now former admirer who beaten The Elder Amazon. "But how? He no ever defeated Great-Grandma before!"

"I don't care if you believe it or not Ms. Pu, I did what had to be done." Mousse replied in an actual serious manner.

Now Shampoo is really worried. Mousse never talked to her so formally before. She was so used to his annoying antics of trying to win her over. "Huh? What you talking about? What did you do to her, Mousse?" Of course Shampoo hold back more questions when she saw 'her', the one who took Mousse away from her. Bra, the newest love in Mousse's life and Shampoo's newest enemy. "What She Doing Here?"

Pretty soon everyone else who were at the fight arrived to the Cat Cafe as well. Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Akane, and Nabiki.

"You will only referred to her as Ms. Briefs-Vegeta." Mousse instructed. It made him feel good to tell Shampoo what to do for once. "I would also advise you not to try to fight her again, Ms. Pu."

"I came here to make sure your great-grandma won't try to swindle Mousse." Bra declared.

"And if you tried to pull that stunt like you did at the battle, then you'll be answering to me." Vegeta corroborated, making sure that the young female Amazon will behave herself.

Shampoo just gave Bra and Vegeta deadly glares. "Hmph, me still want to know what happen to my great-grandmother."

"What any other fighter would do in the heat of a battle." Mousse answered in his new sensible stature. "Now that I defeated Cologne, I can finally request the Blessing of the Elder."

"Blessing of the Elder? Why would Mousse want..." Shampoo was cut off when Mousse directed Ranma where to put the still unconscious Amazon Elder.

"Okay she is resting comfortably now." Ranma confirmed.

"Good, now we can get down to business." Vegeta walked over to the unmoving little old woman as he pulled out a senzu bean from his left glove. "You there, Girl! Go get a glass of water and careful not spill a single drop!"

"Now you wait one moment..." Shampoo didn't like that man was telling her what to do.

"You better do what he says Shampoo. He means business." Ranma advised her.

Too tired to even argue, Shampoo did as Vegeta instructed.

Mousse decided to use this time to talk to Ranma. "Ranma, would it be okay if I talk to you for a moment?"

Ranma was a bit surprised that Mousse was actually being civilized to him for once. He was so used to him trying to defeat him and win back Shampoo. "Is there anything wrong, Mousse?"

"No, nothing's wrong." Mousse understand that his now former rival would be a bit suspicious after all the trouble he has giving. "There's something I need to tell you." The new and improved male amazon looked over to his half-saiyan princess bride.

Bra gave them a nod of approval and Mousse took Ranma to one of the booths.

"Okay now what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Ranma, for a long time, ever since I came from China, I was trying to defeat you for stealing Shampoo."

"Hey I keep telling you I didn't..."

"But I was wrong."

"Say what?"

"I was wrong. I falsely accused of something that wasn't your fault. You didn't know about our laws. You didn't know the ways of our people. You were the victim, not Shampoo. What I am trying to say is that I-I'm sorry." Mousse bowed to Ranma in respect.

Ranma was in awed about Mousse finally knew the truth. "Mousse, how did you managed to..."

"I figured it out when I told Bra, my new love, about how I got my curse."

"You mean... how did she found out?"

"It was by accident, I'll tell you about it later." Mousse grew solum. "I am so sorry Ranma. You were trying to tell the truth but I refused to listen. I allowed my anger and my jealousy to take over me. I realized that part of me didn't want to believe that Shampoo was the true culprit. She and the elder went to great extremes to try to you back to the village. Shampoo never cared if you were with someone else before her. She never care who ever she was hurting. She had no consideration of other people feelings. All she ever cared about is herself. I for one am no better."

"Come on Mousse, you weren't that bad."

"Yes I was. I tried to kill you countless times. I hurt a lot of innocent people. I even took advantage when you had your strength taken away. I realized my mistakes now. All I want now is for you to forgive me."

Ranma was taken back by what Mousse had just said. "I don't know what to say."

"I understand, Ranma. After all the trouble I put you through. Take all the time you need."

Ranma let all of this sink. He can see how sorry Mousse is. Normally Ranma would have his foot in mouth when ever people try to be civil with him. For once he is trying to think before speaking out.

Just then Shampoo returned with the glass of water Vegeta requested. "Here is water you wanted, Angry Spiky Hair Man."

"It's about time." Vegeta swiped the water from Shampoo's hand. "And it's Prince Vegeta to you, Girl!"

"For future reference, Shampoo, it's best not to give that man one of your special nick names." Nabiki strongly suggested.

Shampoo was still miffed by Vegeta's behavior towards her but held back her tongue.

Vegeta crushed the senzu bean into a fine powder and sprinkled it into the water. Swirled the glass around a bit for good mixture. Then the Saiyan Prince prompted the comatose Cologne's head to open her mouth and poured the senzu bean water down her throat.

In mere seconds Cologne was completely healed "Who what where?" Unaware from what just happened. "What happened? Did I win?"

"Aiya Great-Grandmother! Me is happy you're alright!"

"Shampoo, what's going on here? Why am I in the Cat Cafe?"

"Airen brought you back here when you were unconscious."

"Huh, Unconscious?"

"But to answer your first question. You were defeated by the boy there." Vegeta indicated to Mousse.

"Him? Impossible, he couldn't defeat son-in-law! What makes you think he had a chance at..."

"But it's true. I got the whole thing right here." Goten recorded the fight on his cell phone camera and showed Cologne the last part.

Cologne watched where Mousse unleashed his final attack that won him that battle. "It can't be! How did that happened? This cannot be true!"

"Quit your whining, Old Woman!" Everyone else was stunned when Vegeta told Cologne off. To Mousse, Bra, Trunks, Gohan, and Goten, this was normal Vegeta behavior. "The boy defeated you fair and square, which is more I could say for you!"

Cologne was going to give the Saiyan Prince a piece of her mind until she got whiff of his ki. It went straight off the charts. Never in her life she had seen something powerful and of course this dangerous. The tiny elder gulped but still maintain her composure. "Now listen here, I don't know who you are but you have no business being here, much less welcome."

Vegeta was growing annoyed by Cologne's denial, so he decided to handle this, his way. "Still refuse to accept reality." Gave the wrinkly old bat the glare of a thousand deaths. "Perhaps you care to discuss this in a private manner."

"Fine then, follow me, please." Cologne lead Vegeta to kitchen and told everyone not to interrupt them. Then Cologne closed the kitchen shutters for extra privacy.

"What do you think they be talking about." Shampoo was confused by all of this.

"Don't know, but judging by that scared look on Cologne's face, I say it's something she is not going to like." Nabiki confirmed.

Inside the kitchen, Vegeta and Cologne are ready to have their discussion.

"Okay, now you can tell what's really..."

Vegeta cut to the chase when he grabbed the senial elder by her throat but in a non-malicious way. "Listen, You Walking Corpse, let's cut this nonsense and get straight to the point."

"What's the meaning of this you..."

The Saiyan Prince gave a bit more squeeze. "Never disrupt me while I'm speaking. Now then, what they say is true, you were defeated by Mousse and according to him, it is by your customs that you must grant him what he wants, and it's not that spoiled brat of yours."

Cologne was about to counter but Vegeta kept staring down at her. She can see it in his eyes that he had fought many battles and destroyed countless lives with no mercy. This is one male that Cologne dared not try to subdued.

"However he also says that you are known for your deception on people and use cheap tricks to get what you want."

Cologne just gave a dirty look.

"Don't blame it on the boy, you brought this on yourself. You and your not so great-granddaughter have tried and failed to force the other boy into your tribe as breeding stock then just toss him away and get another poor sap."

"But we would never do..."

"Ah-ah, I can tell that you are lying. So I'm going to make sure that you'll stay true to your word because if not then I'm going to tell everyone, including your great-granddaughter, your little secret."

"What secret? I don't have any..."

"Don't give me that bull$#!+ I sense it while you were fighting the boy. I wasn't sure at first but I couldn't help noticing the similarities. Vegeta gave Cologne his famous evil smirk. "Tell me, has anyone ever told you that you look just like your father?"

That statement Cologne's eyes go wide. "My Father?"

"Surely you know about him."

"Well he was a man of great power."

Vegeta cruelly laughed. "Oh he had power alright, but it wasn't all that great. He wasn't even a man. In fact he wasn't even human. I'm surprised that someone actually wanted to mate with that disgusting little creature unless of course he was in disguise to make him to look some what human."

"What do you mean?" Cologne doesn't like where this conversation was going.

"I mean that you, Cologne, are Babidi's daughter!"

This was biggest shock, other than electric one Mousse gave her, that Cologne ever had in her life. She had no idea that there was someone who even knew her father. "How did you know?"

"I did say you look just like him. You have the same beady eyes, the same short height, the same sinister look when ever you come up with some weak little plan. You even have the same weak power level that he has."

"Weak!why I never..."

"It was in that last attack you threw at Mousse, which by the way, if it was actually powerful, it would've wiped out this entire planet! You also carry the same wretched stench that Babidi had."

For the first time in over 300 years Cologne was fearing for her life. "Please kind Sir, I beg of you. If Shampoo ever found out about this she'll.."

"Ah yes the girl, I've been meaning to ask you about her. Tell me, how is it possible that someone who never has married nor mated in her entire life time, managed to produce a successor? Surely there weren't any fertility clinics and artificial insemination wasn't invented yet during your youth."

Cologne dare not look Vegeta in the eye.

"So I see. She's your Buu. Well that would've explained her atrocious speaking patterns. I guess this proves that you are really Babidi's child. At least you manged to make that one to look human. I assume there were others before her."

Cologne was so afraid of what this man would that she had no choice but to tell him the truth. "They were all failed experiments. None of them could not function properly. Shampoo was the only success I ever had."

"So you kept the truth from her by letting her believe that she's your family member. Making sure that you still have control over her."

Cologne gave a week nod.

"And those little bobbles in her hair? Those are really some kind of devices to suppress her powers, aren't they."

"I've also put on some pressure points so that Shampoo won't go wild and destroying everything like the last Buu did." Cologne admitted freely.

Vegeta's anger a bit but not enough to be detected. "Now it make sense, you're trying to finish what Babidi had try to do before. You're truly are a despicable creature, just like your father."

"I must continue my father's work..." Cologne manage to regain her courage despite of the rough handling by Vegeta.

"Not while I'm around you're not!" Vegeta smirked with delight as Cologne was shaken with fear. "Now that is settle, perhaps we can proceed with we came here in the first place." He simply dropped the little old woman to her feet.

"Very well." Cologne managed to regain her dignity and massage her sore throat as she and Vegeta went back to the dining area. "Mousse, you have finally proven yourself worthy as a warrior. Now that you've defeat me, you may ask what ever it is you seek."

"Elder Cologne, I speak to you, warrior to warrior, to grant me the Blessing of the Elder." Surprised how Mousse spoke to Cologne in some what of a respectful manner.

"So I see, and what is it that you want my blessing for?"

"I wish to be banned from the Amazon Tribe."

"WHAT?" Only the Ranma, the Tendo sisters, and the Amazons were shock by Mousse's request.

"You mean that was all of this about?" Cologne was the first to recover.

"Mousse, are you feeling okay?" Ranma was worried that the former male Amazon was hit too many times in the head.

"Of course." Mousse was letting everyone know they have nothing to worry about. "I've never been better in my entire life."

"Mousse are you sure this what you wanted?" It was Akane's turn to ask.

"Yes. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I feel this is the right thing to do." Mousse confirmed

"But Mousse, you no can't.." Shampoo tried to talk him out of it but she failed.

"What I do in my life is no concern to you, Ms. Pu." Mousse gave her the same glare she had always given him.

That look on his face felt like a cold and icy spike in Shampoo's heart. Now she knows he feels ever time she rejects him. Payback's a bitch.

"If it's banishment what you wanted then why didn't say so in the first place." The Elder wasn't sure how to make of all of this.

"I didn't have a reason for asking such a thing." Mousse turned to Bra with a tender smile and she smiled right back. "Until now."

Cologne looked between Mousse and Bra and realized what he meant. "Ah-ha so now I see. Well Mousse I wish to you the best of luck and consider your request granted."

"Thank you Elder Cologne." Mousse bowed to her.

Cologne was about to proceed with the blessing but she was stopped by her great-granddaughter.

"No! Great-Grandmother, you can't!" Shampoo pleaded. "Me no let you banish Mousse!"

"Now this is getting interesting." Nabiki is intrigue of what's going to happen next.

"Shampoo, what is the meaning of this!" Cologne was upset by her great-granddaughter's sudden outburst.

"Please Great-Grandmother! Don't banish Mousse!"

"Shampoo, what is wrong with you?" Akane thought that Shampoo hated Mousse.

"Yeah I thought you didn't want Mousse." Ranma didn't know if he should be glad or insulted that Shampoo didn't want Mousse to be out of her life.

"No no Me no want Mousse to leave me!"

"Leave you? Ms. Pu you've been trying to get rid of me since we were children!"

"Don't call me 'Ms. Pu'! It's Shampoo, me, your true love!"

"What's gotten over you Shampoo and since when you start referring yourself as Mousse's true love?" Akane wasn't sure if she should be glad by all of this.

"Yeah, Mousse is with me now, you little twit!" Bra put her arms around Mousse to let everyone know that they are together.

"You Stole Him From Me!"

"I Didn't Stole Him! You Gave Him To Me!"

"He Love Me First!"

"But You Never Loved Him Back!"

"He Was Mine Since We Were Children!"

"You Never Wanted Him!"

"Enough!" Everyone was stunned when Mousse showed some authority. They have never seen Mousse like this before.

Vegeta gave his sealed of approval. Finally, the boy was starting to show some back bone. Looks like of my training hasn't been totally wasted after all. My little princess has chosen well to make him her mate.

Mousse looked at Bra to show her no hard feelings and she happily accepts it. Then he turned at Shampoo changed his expression with a cold and serious, stone exterior. "While it was true that I used to have feelings for Ms. Pu, those feelings faded away when I started to live with Bra and her family. Bra was the first woman who ever showed me kindness when I was in my duck form and when she found out about my curse, she stilled cared about me. Then her father, Vegeta, decided to take me in as his pupil and trained so that I can become stronger that everyone else saw before. Next there was her brother, Trunks and his friends, Gohan and Goten. They took me is as their friend and helped me with my training and also improve with my social skills as well. They also showed me that there is more to life than fighting and martial arts. And lastly there was their mother, Mrs. Bulma Briefs-Vegeta, who taught me the wonders of technology so that one day I'll be able to help Bra and her family with their company. That is why I wanted to be banish from the Tribe so that I can start my new life with the woman who loved me the most." Mousse looked at Bra with love in his eyes as hers did the same.

"That was the second most beautiful thing I've ever heard." Nabiki wiped away her tears. She is starting to becoming quite emotional ever since the fight.

"Looks like my little sister is going be just fine." Trunks sees that he has nothing to worry about.

"If only our dad was be here for this." Goten wished.

"Yeah, he would've like Mousse and definitely want to spar with him." Gohan agreed.

"I think Mousse is going be okay." Akane was happy for Mousse's good fortune.

"I guess miracles do happen after all." Ranma, for once, said something sincere without that foot in the mouth after taste.

Of course Shampoo disagreed with everyone else. "No, please Mousse, stay with Shampoo!"

"And why should I do as you say." Mousse now understands why Ranma did not want to marry her.

"Because I... I... I Love You!"

The room filled with gasps of shocks. Never they heard Shampoo told Mousse that before.

"I love you, Mousse! I love you and I want to marry you!" Shampoo finally gave him what he wanted from her for a long time. Her love. She hoped that if she told that then he'll dump Bra and come running back to her.

"If you told me that 13 years ago then I would've said yes." Mousse's response shattered Shampoo's dream into a million pieces.

"But Shampoo say is true! I really do love you, Mousse!" Tears were now flowing from Shampoo's eyes.

"No you don't Ms. Pu!" Mousse's anger was starting to be like Vegeta's. "If you really did love me, you would've help me with my problems!"

"What you mean? I course I would have if you had any!" Shampoo was getting desperate.

"Did you ever help me get my vision corrected? Did you ever buy new clothes for me? Did you ever help me train? Did you ever risked your life for me? No you didn't, Ms. Pu! You never did any of those things for me! You never cared about me! The only time you actually did offer to help is to sabotage me so that I won't defeat Ranma!"

"Me would never do anything to hurt you, Mousse!" The foolish little amazon tried to look innocent.

"What about that time you gave me those staffs that were filled with explosives when I was fighting with Ranma? Or that time when you clonked me on the head so that you can steal that fake instant spring of drowned man packet from me?"

"But Shampoo was..." Shampoo tried to reason with Mousse but it was no use.

"Only trying to help Ranma because he is your husband!" Mousse, finished for Shampoo.

"No he isn't!" This brought everyone attention.

"But he did defeated you in that duel when you came to Japan, didn't he?" Mousse has Shampoo in his trap now.

"No he didn't! It was an accident!"

"Wha...?" Was all that everyone said when Shampoo was about to tell the truth.

"Ranma kicked my bonbori at Shampoo and it knocked me out. He did it to protect Akane. I just told everyone back in the tribe that he fought me in a duel because I was afraid that if they knew the truth I be in too too big trouble with the Elders." Her tears were still flowing. "Ranma never challenged Shampoo for marriage. He didn't even know about the kissing laws. I gave him the kiss of marriage by mistake!" There you have it folks. Shampoo finally confessed what really happen. That was last chance to have Mousse love her again.

But of course that hope died when Mousse started to laugh. Then his laughter grew bolder and louder and grabbed his sides.

"Oh boy I think Mousse has finally lost it." Nabiki failed to see the humor of this.

"Are you sure Mousse is okay?" Now Akane was getting scared.

"I don't think it's Mousse we should be worry about." Ranma sensed that Mousse was up to something and for once he is not the victim, Shampoo is.

"At lease someone has insight on what will happen next." Vegeta praised on Ranma's guess.

Finally, that bitch will have what is coming to her. Bra thought in delight on what's going to be in store for Shampoo.

"Do you think it's safe for us to stay here?" Goten thought they should find some higher grounds before this could get ugly.

"Only if my dad say so." Trunks added.

"Let's just see how this will go first." Gohan advise.

Shampoo was getting annoyed by Mousse's laughter. "What's so funny Mousse?"

Mousse finally stopped laughing and look straight at Shampoo. "I already knew, Ms. Pu!" He gave an evil Vegeta like grin.

"Wha... What you mean?" Shampoo didn't like the way Mousse was grinning.

"I knew what really happen between you and Ranma!"

"But how did you..."

"I was able to learned the truth a year ago when you gave me to Bra!"

Shampoo just stood there with her jaw dropped and eyes wide open. She couldn't believe that Mousse knew already.

"But if you knew all of along then why didn't you say so?"

"I wanted you to confess your crimes on your own so that everyone would hear!" Mousse now has his revenge.


Shampoo dropped to her knees. She couldn't believe that she was tricked by the very man that she used to turn down since they were three. "Y-y-you mean this was all a trick to get me to confess?"

"Precisely Ms. Pu. Now that everyone knows the truth, we are finally even and Ranma will be free from you."

"Really? Ah Thanks Mousse!" Ranma was able to forgive Mousse for all those time he tried to kill him.

"Think nothing of it, Ranma. Maybe you and I can finally become friends." Mousse offered.

"Yeah I like that."

"But Why Mousse? Why would you do this to Shampoo?" Shampoo was crushed by Mousse's deception.

"I think you got other problems to worry about." Goten directed Shampoo to something terrible that is about to happen.

"What you mean?" Shampoo turned around and sees a now furious Cologne surrounded by an angry aura.

"So all this time your defeat to Ranma was just an accident?" Cologne asked in a dark and icy tone.

"You-you-you've heard of that, Great-Grandmother?" Shampoo completely forgot that Cologne was here the whole time when she told the truth.

"You told me that Ranma defeated in a duel!"

"Well uh you see he did wanted to fight me." Shampoo tried to change the story but Cologne was not buying it.

"But you just told that Ranma was trying to protect Akane." Cologne remembered. "And you were knocked out by your own weapon."

"But it hit me really really hard."

"SHAMPOO!" Cologne roared. "DO YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

Shampoo was scared beyond belief. She never see Cologne act this way towards her before.

"YOU MADE US LOOK LIKE WE'RE BAD GUYS! THUS RUINING THE REPUTATION OF OUR TRIBE!

"It's not what you think!" Shampoo tried to get Cologne to listen but it was no use.

"SILENCE! YOU LIED, SHAMPOO! YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LIED TO THE ELDERS! YOU LIED TO OUR PEOPLE!

"Shampoo only did it for the good of the tribe?" Shampoo thought that Cologne would buy that but she was wrong.

"No you didn't!" Cologne see what Shampoo really is. "You did to save yourself." I knew I should've put in more common sense when I was making her! "You could've just formally challenge Ranma in a duel, but now thanks to your selfishness, no one will ever trust us again!"

"Please Great-Grandmother! Give me one more chance. I know I can get Ranma to..."

"That's Enough!" Cologne calmed downed a bit but is still very upset. "I'll deal with you later but first I've business to take care of. You disappoint me, Shampoo."

Those final words made Shampoo feel true guilt. Anyone knows that when parents say they are disappointed can make any child feel shame and miserable.

"Sorry about that folks. Now after we were so rudely interrupted," Cologne gave Shampoo a menacing glare, "we can continue of the proceedings. Mousse, after proving to me that you are true fighter, I now release you from our tribe. You're free man, Mousse. May you have a long and happy life."

"Thank you Elder."

"Please, call me Cologne. We are friends now, you no longer have to be formal with me." Cologne turned to Bra. "Please take really good care of him. I know that you'll make better wife for him, than some people I know."


"Oh I will and thank you and I'm sorry about the 'ugly evil witch' remark and nearly beating you up to death." Bra bowed to Cologne.

"Ah, that's okay, I've been called worst. As for the beating, it was the best fight I have ever had, next to fighting Ranma." Cologne showed that there no hard feelings towards the princess. She now goes toward Ranma. "Ranma, I am so sorry for what Shampoo and I put you through. If I've known the truth sooner, I wouldn't let Shampoo go after you. I should've train her better and perhaps have her challenge you, properly."

"Hey it was no biggie. If it wasn't for Shampoo, you wouldn't have to come down here and I wouldn't have learned those techniques you taught me, like the Chest Nut Roasting On The Open Fire and the Ryu Shoten Ha."

"You are too kind, Ranma." Cologne chuckled a bit. "However, that doesn't change the fact what we did to you was wrong. There forth, I release you from the kiss of marriage and death."

"You really mean it? No more chasing me around? No more using charms and spells on me? No more of Shampoo landing her bike on my head?" Ranma was over joyed.

"No more any of the sort. I just hope that we can be friends for now on."

"Thank you, Elder Cologne." Ranma actually showed the Elder some respect.

"To weren't nothing, after all you helped me a few times before, it's high time I pay you back." Then Cologne turns to Akane. "I hope you can forgive this old woman for her foolishness, Ms. Tendo. We were wrong to try to take Ranma from you. He is your man, not Shampoo's."

Akane was about to protest about Ranma not being her's, but after seeing how Cologne is really sorry, she decided to let it go. "It's okay, I'm just glad that we finally straighten out the is mess."

"So am I, Akane. After all of this made me realized that perhaps it's time to make some changes in our laws. Now if you excuse me, Shampoo and I are going to have a little talk." Cologne send out a dirty look that made Shampoo shirk into ignominy.

"Well I guess that's our cue to leave." Gohan announced.

"Yeah I think hear Mom calling." Goten excuse.

"I definitely don't want to be around what will happen next."

"Fine by me, I am suffocating in this place." Vegeta was ready to leave as well.

"We might was get going too and thank you everyone for being supportive." Mousse was grateful for everyone's involvement.

"It was nice meeting everyone." Bra politely bowed.

"Thanks, I'm just glad that Mousse found someone as nice as you." Akane complimented.

"If you like you can come to our wedding." Mousse invited.

"Hey thanks Mousse." Ranma gladly accepts.

"Why Ranma, any perchance might get some ideas for yours and Akane's wedding?" Nabiki just had a sly look when she asked that.

"That's not it Nabiki!" Akane and Ranma shouted at the same time then realized what they said and looked each other and blushed. The two looked away as though nothing has happened.

"You are right, Mousse, they are meant for each other." Bra whispered to Mousse so that Ranma and Akane won't hear her.

"Yes but try not to say that often around them, they are still in denial about it." Mousse kindly suggested to his new fiancee.

"Hurry up! We don't got all day!" Vegeta called out.

"Say how about if you and your new family come have dinner with us?" Akane asked Bra and Mousse over.

"Why Thank you Akane, I think we will." Bra receives happily.

"What ever you do just don't eat..." Ranma got interrupted by a hard jab from Akane.

"Great, I'll just tell my sister Kasumi about it." Akane, Nabiki and Ranma were just about to leave.

"Wait Please! Don't leave Shampoo here!" Shampoo begged but to no avail.

"I think this is more of a family matter." Trunks told her off as he walked out of the Cat Cafe.

"Then perhaps you and I can.." Shampoo was about suggest to Trunks to go out with her but he turned her down.

"Sorry but I don't date girls who try to kill my little sister."

"Really Shampoo, have you no shame?" Nabiki couldn't believe how pathetic Shampoo is behaving. "First Ranma, then Mousse, and now Bra's big brother, Trunks? You just wanted to collect any man you see." The middle Tendo sister left that thought in Shampoo's tiny brain.

"Thank you all for coming. Come again for any specials we have." Cologne lead everyone out of the Cat Cafe then Vegeta came past her as she felt his frightening ki.

"Just remember our conversation, Old Woman. One slip-up and your secret will be out." Vegeta makes sure that Cologne gets the message.

Cologne laughed nervously. "Ah yes of course, well be sure to stop by any time you wish."

And with the last visitor out, Cologne locked the door and turned to Shampoo with a furious look in her eyes. "Now then Shampoo."

Shampoo didn't like the way how Cologne was talking like that.

"You're going to tell me everything what really happen then we can discuss an appropriate punishment for you for humiliating our people!"

The little Amazon girl shook with fear for what's in store for her. She brought this on to herself and now she must pay the price for her deception.

Meanwhile, Ranma, the Tendo sisters, Mousse, the Sons brothers, and the Briefs-Vegetas were on their way to the Tendo residence with Mousse flying over and carrying his bride-to-be and Ranma and the Tendo sisters get to ride with the Saiyans. Of course Ranma had the honor of riding upfront with Vegeta while Nabiki and Akane were in the backseat with Trunks, Gohan, and Goten.

"So Trunks is it? You said you come from a rich family." Nabiki try to use her charms on the half-Saiyan prince.

"Nabiki, this is not the time for you to be flirting with Bra's big brother." Akane warned her sister.

"Oh come Akane, I just wanted to get to know him." Nabiki looking sincere.

"Honestly!" Akane exasperated then turned to Trunks. "Be careful with her, she has the ability to make other people's money disappear."

Trunks just gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh she's just kidding. My little sister is a big kidder. Of course you know what's it like to have a little sister, do you Trunks."

"Man Trunks, you get all the lucks with the girls." Goten was envious by his best friend's good fortune.

"Sounds like someone else who has the same thing." We all know what Akane meant.

"Good thing I'm married or else I'll be in trouble with Videl and Mom."

"Keep it down back there." Vegeta ordered. "I only agreed to give everyone else a ride home but I want no distractions while I'm driving." He made sure they are listening. "Besides, if any woman wants to be with my son, she must must strong and wouldn't hurt if she's a good cook."


"Well it's a good thing that Akane is engaged to Ranma." Nabiki has the foot in mouth disease. "Only he can with stand her cooking."

"Hey it's bad enough I get that from Ranma! I don't have to take it from you?"

"Oh what are going to do, Akane? Mallet me into the sky like you always do to Ranma?"

"That's enough!" Vegeta barked. "Until we get this Tendo Dojo place I don't want to hear a peep from any one!"

Even Ranma was smart enough to keep his mouth shut for once. Glad it's them and not me.

Just then Mousse and Bra sense something going on back at the Cat Cafe.

"Glad we got out of there just in time." Mousse was relieved.

"Yeah judging how Cologne's ki level is, It seems that Shampoo won't be bothering any body for a while." Bra predicted what may happen next.

Mousse, Bra, and the others can hear the cries of a certain pitiful Shampoo as she is receiving her punishment.

"PLEASE GREAT-GRANDMOTHER! ME IS SORRY! SHAMPOO DIDN'T MEAN TO BE BAD! WHAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"OH I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT, YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRAT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME WE'VE BEEN STAYING HERE!

All of them can actually hear the slaps underneath from all that screaming.

"Sheesh and I thought our Daddy is the biggest cry-baby in Nerima." Nabiki made the comparison.

"Man, my Pop was harsh but not that harsh."

"Well it's her own fault. If Shampoo was honest in the first place, she wouldn't be in that mess." Akane had no sympathy for now formal rival.

"There's nothing we can do for her now." Vegeta concluded. "Come let's leave this place."

And so the heroes drove/fly off from the scene. Leaving Shampoo to her fate.

A/N: Finally I was able to finish this chapter. Sorry for the long wait everyone. Well Shampoo got what she deserve. Mousse is now free from the tribe and Ranma was release from the kiss of death/marriage laws. But this is not the end, folks. Now what will happen if Genma and the rest of the Tendo's will meet Mousse's new family and friends? Will Genma be willingly to let Vegeta take Ranma as his student? Will Soun offer Kasumi and Nabiki as one of Trunk's possible brides? Will Vegeta be able to tolerate their idiocy? Find out in our next chapter of "The Duck and the Princess."