Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ What I Should've Done ❯ Welcome to the Checkout Station ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

What I Should've Done!
By
Maricruz
(Mari, Maric, Maricc, Anime-iac, Animeiac, and Mar)
 
Disclaimer: Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Dragonball/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama.
 
Chapter 01: Welcome to the Checkout Station.
 
Darkness. All she can see is Darkness. “What happen?” Akane Tendo grumbled. She doesn't remember anything that just happen today.
 
“Akane. Akane” The youngest Tendo daughter heard her name being called. “Akane wake up.” She felt someone shook her. Akane open her eyes but they were out of focus until she finally she sees an image and it was Kasumi looking at her with concern.
 
“Are you alright Akane?” Kasumi asked with her usual motherly tone.
 
“Yeah I think so Kasumi” Akane was shaking the cobwebs out of her head. Then she look around and realized that she is not at her home anymore. “This is not the Tendo Dojo! Where the heck are we?”
 
“AKANE AKANE!” An all too familiar cry of the Tendo father came running to his youngest daughter and brought her to his fatherly embrace. “Oh thank heavens you're alright!” He gave out his usual fountain of tears.
 
“Dad would you shut off the water works.” Akane scolded at Soun for that embarrassing display of affections.
 
Soun let go of Akane.
 
“Where The Hell Am I Now!” Ryoga shouted out his usual cry.
 
“Ryoga, you're here too?” Akane assumed he made another wrong turn again.
 
“Akane?” Ryoga was surprised to see Akane here. "Wha-wha-what are you doing here?"
 
"That's what I want to know!" Akane was growing impatient. Then she realized she is still in her wedding dress. "Huh, why am I still wearing this thing?" She looked up again and realized that everyone else is still in there formal wedding attire. "Is the wedding still going on?"
 
Soun and the others were hesitant of answering her question.
 
"Where's Ranma?" Akane looked around to see if her fiance might be here as well.
 
Genma was hesitant(or cowardly) to speak so Nodoka answered for him.
 
"Well you see Akane, we are not sure where Ranma is?" That's information Nodoka can give.
 
"But where can he be?" Akane kept on asking then she noticed on top of Saotomes's head. "Mr. and Mrs. Saotome, where did you get those rings?"
 
"Oh thesethings?" Genma looked up. "Not sure really, we all got it when woke up here. "
 
How we got here, it's still a mystery" Nodoka added.
 
"You also got one too, Akane." Nabiki pointed out.
 
Akane examined to see that Nabiki is right. "But how is that....." She was interrupted when a small commotion was going on far behind her.
 
"Okay you skanks! What did you with Ranma Honey?!" Ukyo swung her Giant Spatula around
 
"What Spatula Girl mean? What you do to Airen?!" Shampoo brought up her bonbori to defend herself.
 
"I demand you harlots to return to my Ranma Darling right this instant!" Kodachi lashed out her ribbon at her other two competitors.
 
"Where is that foul sorcerer Saotome?!" Tatewaki Kuno was swinging his sword to no one in particular.
 
"Shampoo my love we are free from that accursed Ranma!" Mousse was talking to someone who he thought was Shampoo.
 
A sharp rap came upon his head. "Put your glasses on you fool." Cologne advised.
 
"Oh great the dried up mummy monkey."
 
Cologne gave him another hard tap on the head.
 
"I place a curse upon thee Ranma Saotome!" Gonsenkugi missed the nail on one of his voodoo dolls and hit his thumb. "OOWW!"
 
"STOP IT! STOPT IT EVERYONE! THIS IS NO TIME TO BE FIGHTING!" Akane tried to reason with everyone but to no avail.
 
That is until a powerful force came over. "ENOUGH!"
 
Everybody in the room suddenly stopped when they heard that loud and mysterious voice.
 
"Okay that worked. Now can somebody please tell me what is going on around here?" Akane demanded.
 
"Perhaps I can answer that." The mystery voice answered, this time a little more calmer.
 
Everyone looked around until they saw giant red ogre in a business suit with two large horns and wearing a big black cap on his head.
 
"Greetings and welcome to Earth's Check Out Station. The name is King Yamma."
And of course Kuno returned the greeting with his usual way. "DEMON I SHALL VANQUISH THEE!" The idiot kendoist fiercely ran up to King Yamma to try to strike him with a sword. Luckily he was stopped when two of the check out director assistants grabbed hold of him and kindly returned Kuno to the group with Kuno kicking and screaming of course. "Unhand Me You Vile Minions Of Hell!"
 
"Wrong, Kid, this is the checkout stations. Hell is one floor downstairs." One assistant explained.
 
"Which will you be if you don't pipe down." Added the other one.
 
"Okay now that we know where we are." It was Nabiki's turn to speak. "Can you please tell us why are here?"
 
"Oh that's easy. You are all dead." King Yamma answered like it was no big deal.
 
"WHAT?!?" The NCW and the families face faulted by what there just told.
 
A/N: You heard right folks. The NCW have just been informed, by King Yamma, that they are dead. But how did they died and where's Ranma when this happened? Find out next time in What I Should've Done.