Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ What I Should've Done ❯ How Did We Died and Where's Ranma? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

What I Should've Done!
By
Maricruz
(Mari, Maric, Maricc, Anime-iac, Animeiac, and Mar)
 
Disclaimer: Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Dragonball/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama.
 
Chapter 02: How Did We Died and Where's Ranma?
 
King Yamma's staff managed to bring the NWC back to their feet but the news of being dead was still a shock to them.
 
"Some people don't take the truth very well." King Yamma shook his head as he was being reminded of a certain Earth's Savior who had no problem being dead.
 
"Um pardon me Your Highness." Nodoka addressed King Yamma properly.
 
"Please, no need for formalities. Just King Yamma." The ogre assured Nodoka.
 
"Very well then." Nodoka bowed her head in respect. "When you said that we are dead, just what exactly did you mean?"
 
"You know as in bought the farm, kicked the bucket, pushing up daisies, meet your maker, passed away. In other words, you all died."
 
"Okay we get it now!" Akane was loosing her patients.
 
"Akane, show some respect. He is King of this realm." Soun tried to discipline which earn him an angry scowl from her.
 
"WAAAA! AKANE LOOKED AT ME REAL MEAN!"
 
"Now who's not showing any respect?" Akane gave her father her usual glare.
 
"There there father." Kasumi consoled the crying Tendo patriarch.
 
"That's okay I get worst reactions than what I've just seen." King Yamma showed there are no hard feelings.
 
"All right so now we know we are dead." It was Nabiki's turn to speak. "But what I wanted to know is how did we died."
 
"It was by a great explosion during the wedding." King Yamma was being direct with the NWC.
 
"A great explosion?" Akane repeated. "But how and where's Ranma and why wasn't he with us?"
 
"Ranma? Oh he survived." King Yamma stated matter of factly.
"Survived? But how?" Nodoka.
 
"Surely that ungrateful son of mine can get out scrapes but not even he's that lucky." Genma
 
"Oh that's easy, he's the one that killed all of you." King Yamma said it as it was no big deal but the horrified looks on the NWC's faces says other wise.
 
"But you said it was a big explosion that killed us!" Soun reminded King Yamma.
 
"It did and it was Ranma Saotome who caused that explosion." The ogre checkout director was giving them more details.
 
"Still even as powerful as Son-in-law couldn't even have that much power."
 
"Oh but he did and it was almost at the same level as another individual I know." King Yamma was of course referring a certain hero that save the Earth many times before.
 
"Okay so maybe Ranma Honey might be strong enough to make an explosion." It was Ukyo's turn to speak. "But I'm sure he didn't mean to kill us."
 
"Actually he did meant it." King Yamma was being straight with the Okiyamanki chef which earned him a loud "WHAT!" from the dead residents of Nerima.
 
"But Why?" Akane couldn't believe that Ranma wanted to kill her or anyone else at that matter. He never wanted to kill Saffron when he was trying to save her. "Why would Ranma wanted to kill us?" Tears were beginning to form under her eyes.
 
"Isn't it obvious." King Yamma got straight to the point. "He hates all of you."
 
And a wave of shock, hurt, and disbelief washed over the faces of rivals, fiancees, the elderly, and the families. But one the who took the hardest was Akane Tendo.
 
"Hate us? Why would he hate us? Why would he hate me?" Akane told Ranma that she hated him so many times but she couldn't imagine him hating her. A single tear came down her cheek at that final thought.
 
A/N: Well there you have it folks. Now we know how the NWC died and why Ranma wasn't with them. Why Ranma hates them? Why did he killed them? Find out next time in What I Should've Done.