Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Urbania ❯ The Fallen and Failed ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The year is 6125. Tokyo is a thing of the past. The city fell in 5999, the majority of the citizens either leaving the city or perishing with it. Then Street Barter began.

It was the women of Tokyo that suffered the most: the female populous was enslaved under men and used as toys. They were kidnapped, bought, and sold to wealthy men underground. Women could only avoid this inhumanity by producing a Prostitution License to a Hunter, a person that stalked women loose on the street and sold them to dealers. Once the woman was given to the dealers, the dealers auctioned her off to the highest bidder. From then on, they belonged to the man that purchased them. The men were mostly violent members of small gangs and devoted gamblers that instigated fights with other gangs and mistreated their women and flaunt their money. Ryo Sanada, often referred to as Master WildFire, was descended from the rebels that destroyed Old Tokyo, was among the richest, most powerful Men, and like his Guards, he had several women, and had a reputation of beating them to death.

But one dared to defy him.

One became what few others had been:

Free.

~*~

Urbania

~*~