Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Urbania ❯ Capture ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serena ducked behind a building into an alley. She wore a knee-length skirt and revealing blouse under a windbreaker. She couldn't take her lessons anymore. She didn't want to do any hooking right then when her mistress said so, and she never had. She couldn't put off doing her job anymore, and had led a very sheltered life, so she wasn't one hundred percent knowledgeable of the fact that she was in very real danger. He hugged her windbreaker to her slender body and ran back into the streets. The chilly air had long ago penetrated her thin clothing and she shivered as she scurried along. The night air wove around her perfectly blonde locks, and they drifted behind her like a rippling wave of silk. She heard a car in the distance behind her. She saw her shadow. She glanced over she shoulder. A Jeep was pulling up to her. She knew immediately that the man hanging out of the car was a Hunter. She ran. The Jeep sped up behind her.

"Hey! Stop! Stop, woman!" he yelled at her. She ran on through the chilly night, totally unsure of where she was going, just to get away. The jeep out ran her of course, pulling out in front of her. She halted with a gasp. The man that yelled at her jumped out of the Jeep and stood right over her.

"Get in the truck," he ordered her, charging his rifle with an evil glare. She backed up against the building behind her. The man, who was probably in his very early twenties, took her arm.

"Let's go," he said brashly, yanking her. She panicked.

"No, wait, please, I have a license," she stuttered.

The man let go of her arm. "Let's see it."

Serena began rummaging through her windbreaker pockets for the small card. She pulled it out and held it out to the Hunter. He took it and looked at it. Serena gave him a hard upper cut and took off in the opposite direction the Jeep was facing. The Hunter recovered quickly, angry, and jumped back on the Jeep. It swerved around, and zoomed after her. Serena ran the best she could in her knee-high boots, dreading capture. The Jeep was right on her heels. She could feel the spray of the fronts tires as they splashed up day-old rain water. She shrieked, dodging into a God-given alley. The first Hunter jumped down and chased her. Serena held her breath and pushed harder, feeling the Hunter's presence three feet away. She let out another shriek, jumping on a wire fence and pulling up hard. The Hunter grabbed hold of her leg and pulled her down.

"Noo!" she yelled, kicking and hanging on to the fence. She tried to pull back up. She was strong, but he was much stronger. She hit the wet, cold ground hard, but was quick to deal the Hunter a kick in his shin and scramble up and out of his reach. He shot at her. She shrieked, running harder and faster. The Hunter had regained his upper hand with the Jeep and they pursued her once more. The Hunter shot at her, but missed constantly because the Jeep bounced with the ridges in the road. Serena called for help in the cruel, deserted world, but she was only answered by the sound of the Jeep coming after her, the insults of the Hunter, and the clap of her own heels against the cement. She was running out of breath. She doubled back, running at the Jeep. The driver tried to swerve and trap her, but she ran around and shot off in the opposite direction into another alley. The Hunter, rejuvenated from his short ride, jumped off, and spied her trying to force herself through the opening to a sewer.

"Guys! Gimme a hand! Hurry!" The Hunter and one of the other passengers jumped out of the Jeep and they dove on her, pulling her along to the Jeep.

"No, no! Let me go! Please, let me go!" she wailed.

"All the trouble you caused us, you're lucky we don't just forget the sale and kill you."

Serena's eyes widened and she was petrified. "Oh, my God! NO! Please, no! Don't sell me!" She was thrown into the back of the Jeep. "No, please," she grasped the Hunter's shirt and pleaded with her eyes. "Please, I swear I'll pay you back whatever I'm worth just let me go please-"

"You can't hook, and how would you pay us if you run away?"

Serena looked lost and confused. "I can, I will! Just let me go please-"

"Are you a virgin?" the Hunter cut her off. He read her innocence.

Serena froze. "No,"

"Yes you are," the Hunter growled, sitting down beside her. She hugged herself. He smirked. "big bucks. Hey boys," he leaned over to his comrades, "we got a virgin here. She could be worth a couple grand." Serena sat there in terror.

They drove for a little less than an hour more. The whole time Serena sat silent while the men discussed what they would do to divide the thousand bucks. The difference between sums would go to the two that captured her. It was all so unreal for poor Serena. The Jeep stopped. The Hunter jumped out of the Jeep and took Serena's arm. Tears welled up and she pulled back.

"No, please don't sell me. Keep me, I'll hook you all as much as you for free! Totally! Just don't sell me! Please!"

The Hunter turned to her. "Honey, the money is worth a lot more than what's in that little dress." He dragged her inside.