Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Urbania ❯ The Thousand Dollar Virgin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A man crouched over a small wooden desk smoking a thin cigarette under a dim, low-hanging light. Beside him was a metal box; the sort one of the present day would place tickets and money. Three men and a ferocious young woman were suddenly draped in the light.

"What 'cha got for me?" the desk attendant asked indifferently. The young woman stopped struggling and started whimpering.

"No, please, it's not too late! Please don't sell me-" the Hunter cut her off, pulling her from the floor and slamming her down on the table. She cried.

"Virgin," the Hunter said simply. The attendant looked impressed.

"Smooth legs," the Hunter gave the leg closest to the attendant an upwards swipe. "Clean, too," he spun her around and opened her legs to the attendant. Serena cried. "Nice sized chest," the Hunter took one of her breasts in his hand. Serena gasped and hugged herself. "Long hair, pretty face." The Hunter took her off the table. Totally degraded, Serena collapsed to the floor, threatening tears.

"How old is she?"

The Hunter looked at Serena. "how old are you, girl?"

"I'm twelve!" she shrieked. The Hunter slapped her violently.

"Don't you lie to me you nasty bitch! How old are ya?"

Serena cried. "Eighteen." The Hunter turned back to the attendant.

"How much will ya give us? Remember, she's a virge."

The attendant looked thoughtful. He smiled. "I like you guys. You're fun, always good for a laugh. Three grand." Serena's eyes were wide. She grasped the edge of the desk and pulled up so she could see the man behind the desk.

"Don't buy me, oh, please!" she reached for his hand, "please! I'll pay you back, just let me go!" The attendant counted out three thousand dollars in hundreds and handed it to each Hunter. The Hunters all looked satisfied and put their money away.

"We want the commission, too."

"You have to come back for it tomorrow; virgins sell like hot cakes."

"Yeah, alright."

"Jet!"

A door behind the attendant opened, and a huge man with scanty hair and a false arm appeared.

"We got a virge, smooth, clean, pretty, petite. Take her to fix-up."

"Gotcha." Jet laid eyes on Serena. He moved toward her.

"Wait, no!" Serena cried, "Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't have rights!"

"Where'd you hear that, honey?" the man behind the desk asked, tapping his cigarette on his ashtray. Stunned, Serena inadvertently let Jet pull her into a hallway, and she never saw the Hunters again.

They entered a room occupied a few half-dressed women getting pampered for the last time. Serena was dragged to a smaller, separate room with a filthy bathtub. She was stripped and pushed into cold water, rubbing off some of the leftover dirt with her nude thigh. She cringed and was scrubbed until her skin felt raw. A man dunked her head under the chilly water and scrubbed shampoo into her scalp. He flushed her hair and pulled her out, freezing and light-headed. He pushed her into another room, and helped her dry and dress very quickly into a very sexy, form-fitting evening gown. She was led over to a desolate-looking chair and sat down. A small man with a pair of scissors stood behind her.

"Heard you were much trouble," the man commented, "Must be this color hair: stupid woman. We'll relieve you of that."

Serena jumped at the thought. "Don't cut my hair!" she shrieked. She felt the end of her long golden locks being lifted high.

"NO!" she screamed, whirring around and snatching away the scissors. She plunged them into the little man over and over and again, thoroughly taking advantage of being taller than he. Jet hurried over and pulled her off of him. Two other men, just as huge as Jet, took Serena by her arms and dragged her into yet another small room. She was cuffed and shackled. One of the men carried her back into the fix-up room and sat her in the chair. The little man was severely injured, but was more than ready to cut Serena bald. He lifted her hair again. She began to tearfully plead again.

"No, please, don't cut my hair, it's all I have left, please," she begged. Jet intercepted.

"Don't cut it off. Just snip the ends. She won't sell if her hair is short."

The little man snipped her ends as instructed and left to tend his wounds. A cruel, tight-lipped woman approached the relieved Serena and pushed her head up violently, tweezing her eyebrows with painful little snatches. Serena gasped and whimpered at every jerk, and the two minutes it took for the woman to shape her brows was an eternity. The woman pulled out eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, and blush, and made Serena up in less than a minute. Jet took hold of Serena and pulled her back out into the hall, dragging her further down.

She walked next to him, matching his huge, lumbering steps with four smaller ones. She looked at his waist. A small handgun was snuggled in his belt. She threw her hand at it. He caught her, giving her a reprimanding look. Serena could hear a commotion and saw a light-trimmed door ahead of them. She pulled back.

"No, please, no, don't sell me," Jet just effortlessly dragged her along.

"No, stop!" Serena wailed desperately. Jet didn't listen, and opened the door.

"I have forty, do I hear fifty?" yelled the auctioneer. A man in the crowd reluctantly raised his hand.

"Fifty do I hear sixty?" another raised hand.

"Sixty do I hear seventy?" A man in the back raised his hand.

"Seventy do I hear eighty?" no one raised his hand.

"Seventy going once, seventy going twice, sold for seventy dollars to The Gent." The auctioneer slammed his mallet and a woman in her thirties with brown hair was led away. Serena was appalled.

"Next up," the auctioneer hollered. Serena was pushed into view, and onto a platform. "Eighteen years, smooth legs and long hair, petite, virgin."

That turned heads. "We'll start the bidding at ten dollars."

Again, Serena was appalled. "Ten dollars? I'm a human being!"

"Do I hear ten?"

Several hands were raised.

"Do I hear twenty?"

Same number of hands raised.

"Do I hear thirty?" A young man with long, voluminous black hair and stood up.

"I bid one hundred." Serena looked at him angrily.

"One hundred, do I hear one ten?" Another man, this one with cropped, strait hair and a rattail stood up.

"I bid two hundred." The longhaired one looked annoyed.

"Two hundred, do I hear two ten?"

"I bid three hundred." The longhaired one went on.

"Three hundred do I hear three ten?"

"I bid five hundred." The second man bade, looking back at his competitor. The first one crunched up his nose at the sight of him.

"I have five hundred do I hear six?"

The first young man didn't say or do anything.

"Five hundred going once,"

"One thousand." The first man uttered. Serena didn't know whether to be flattered or insulted.

"One thousand," the auctioneer repeated, showing obvious disbelief. "Do I hear one thousand one hundred?"

"Two thousand," the second man challenged.

"I have two thousand, do I hear two thousand one hundred?"

"Three thousand," the first man persisted. Serena looked around. Jet was listening to the bids and was gazing at the two madmen. There wasn't a visible exit.

"Four thousand," the second man shot back before the auctioneer got a chance.

"Five thousand!" the first man yelled, "And that is my final offer!" the first man stood still and looked defiantly at the second. The second man didn't say anything.

"Five thousand, do I hear……six?" Neither man said a word.

"Five thousand going once, five thousand going twice, sold for five thousand dollars to Master Wildfire." The man called Master Wildfire looked at Serena and smiled. Jet moved to take Serena off the stage. Serena was filled with such rage. She jumped off the stage and ran at Master Wildfire.

"You bastard!" she screamed at him, charging forward, clearing a path. She reached out for his neck in her cuffs, her feet madly dashing in her shackles. The jumped at him, but stopped-the butt of a large rifle was smashed into her stomach. She was immediately knocked unconscious.