Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Urbania ❯ No Security in Adaptation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya peeps!

It's the Great!

Wow! I'm flattered! All these wonderful reviews! I'm totally not offended by constructive criticism; in fact, I wish I got more of it. Suggestions are always welcome in review or email me at Alexandria_the_Great@warriorofnight.zzn.com. I see this story is a big hit, which makes me SO happy! I'll update my first co-written story The Secret War after this chapter. Please review chapter 40 or 41 of Peacetime Wars, my first big hit story-you don't even have to read it-I want to know what ppl think about this huge idea I have. Anywho, I'll let you get back to my twisted reality Urbania.

Sally blotted the unconscious Serena's bloody mouth with a cold compress. She'd blotted it just a few times before Serena woke up.

"How long was I out?" she muttered.

"Ten minutes."

"That's an improvement over a few hours."

"When were you out for hours?"

"Never mind. Whose woman are you?"

"Wufei's. My name is Sally. Are you a virgin?"

"I was a virgin when Ryo bought me, and yes I attacked him."

Sally shook her head in disbelief and dunked the cold compress in a small basin. Serena pushed her hand away.

"I'm fine," she explained. A taller version of Hilde walked in.

"So," she commented, "you're awake."

"And I was bought a virgin and I attacked Ryo."

"I knew that."

"So who are you?"

"This is Lucretzia. She's Milliardo's woman." Sally introduced her.

"Who's Milliardo?"

"That tall blonde guy, quiet, you know."

Serena thought really hard. "Was he at dinner last night?"

"Yes. He thought you were going to be beaten to death."

"No way."

"Ryo does have a rep for beating his women to death," Sally added.

Serena didn't believe it. She was still too naïve. The two older women saw the look on Serena's face and knew she didn't believe, but didn't try to reinforce the concept right then. Serena turned to leave.

"Well, I've got chores to finish before my beating, so I'll talk to you later." Serena pushed the door open. Heero stood right outside, gazing hard at her.

"Watch yourself," he warned.

"You watch me," Serena shot back. Heero went on over and hit her once. Serena turned her face to an angle that would pain so much, and pretended to submit and walked away. She rubbed her neck where he'd hit her. His punch had hurt pretty hard any way. Serena went back to her room for a basket of clothes. The ceiling rumbled. In the window of ten minutes, Ryo had managed to go out with his friends, grab some party stuff, and come back. He, Cye, Sage, Rowen, and Kento burst in through the door that led into the residence. Serena stopped at the laundry room door to watch them.

Each of them were hanging all over at least two girls, except Ryo, who came in first with a bottle of champagne and ushered his friends into a room on the chore side of the lower level, allowing them in first. He stopped when he saw Serena watching him. He looked back at her. Her heart hurt, that he would do something so vile to her as rape when she was a virgin, then go out and bring home a dozen whores to pass around and share. Ryo's heart didn't feel anything he recognized, but tingled when he saw her. It was the way his heart beat when he raped her. At the time she was supposed to be unconscious because he used the Proker, but for some reason, she fought him in her dreams. That was very strange to him-for a woman to hate him so badly that her subconscious fought him. Most of the women he bought liked him and even loved him, or at least pretended it were so to get on his good side. But Serena didn't care. That was kinda sexy, but he didn't have time for that right now; there were a dozen easy whores in the room three feet to his left, and he didn't have to pay (much) or wrestle with them. He dropped his gaze and entered the room.

Ryo was in there all the rest of the day and slept with Serena that night. Wufei, Duo and Quatre stayed in the room while they made love. Serena could feel their eyes not on her and Ryo, but on her and the way she did him. She felt them examining every curve of her and either approving or disapproving. Sometimes they would approve, but agree that she wasn't worth the five grand. They would flash her looks, taking turns degrading her and calling her a whore for not giving in. They did all of this without speaking a word to her or to each other.

The next morning when Serena went to take a shower, Ryo sent Heero in there with her to ensure that she didn't try to escape the windowless prison. Heero, just to give her the evil in him she hated so, watched her with a hard stare. He would get up, drag her out, and rape her at any moment, she could feel it. He didn't, but he did jerk the curtain to the side when the water turned off, eye her nakedness, and then give her a small towel that barely covered her entire torso. Then he would walk her down the hall the short distance to her room, where Ryo also instructed him to watch her dress. Heero really began to like his job.

Serena learned from whoever would speak to her how this hellish social structure operated: At the top of the social chain were the Men. They were just called Men. Each Man would have several women and either one or several Guards. Each Guard might or mightn't have his own woman or women, depending on the decree of the Man over him. Far below the Guards were the women. They were servants and sex slaves, required to perform whenever the Man got a whim to have some action. When they weren't performing, they performed all chores that needed to be done. They dressed how they were told by their men to dress and were always fed the same bland dish that was called oatmeal.

"How does that stuff keep us going?" Serena inquired to Relena the next day.

"It's just a bunch of vitamins and minerals in a protein borsht." She answered quietly.

"I have a question," Serena decreed.

"Ask it while you may," Relena muttered.

"With all the sex going on around here, why aren't there any pregnant women running around?"

Relena paused. She slowed up her dish washing. "They crush up birth control herbs in our food."

Serena stopped asking Relena questions right then. Relena called herself 'the mediator'. She doubled as a supervisor a lot, going from chore station to chore station and checking to make sure job were done right. She was probably the single most abused woman there, but she wore it inside out and used her kindness as a mask to cover up how she always felt around the slightest hint of happiness. Serena's fire was something she felt obligated to protect. Relena bumped her side on a counter. She screeched.

"Are you ok? What'd you do?"

"I'm fine, I just bumped my hip."

"You get hit there an awful lot. Are you injured?"

"No, I'm really fine."

The two washed on in silence. After this, Serena had to finish up Ryo's laundry, then he wanted to take her out with him, so she had to grab a sweater from the closet and be ready to go when he said, "Let's get going, guys."