Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Be There ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z.

Summary: Rei Hino has a strong personality. One night she becomes a victim of a trusted person. She is sent to the Z Dimension where she meets a certain Saiyan prince. Rei/Vegeta Serena/Yamcha Hotaru/Seventeen

Warning: There are implications of rape so if that makes you uncomfortable, tread very cautiously. And in my version, Amara and Michelle are a couple and not cousins as they put it in the American version.

--Chapter One--

"No stop it! Leave them alone!" Rei shouted as she watched shadowed figures attack her friends. Despite her fear, Rei ran at one of the figures and threw a punch at it. Rei's eyes widened and stumbled when her fist went right through it.

"What?" Rei shrieked. Rei began to feel terrified as the shadows began to advance on her. Until suddenly a bright golden flash pushed the shadows back. Looking back to where the light came from, Rei noticed two figures standing there, encased in golden flames.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

"Rei? Rei wake up!"

Rei woke up from her nightmare. She sat up and looked around the room. Serena was kneeling at the side of Rei's bed.

"Are you alright Rei? Was it a nightmare?" Serena asked, concern showing in her eyes.

"I'm alright. It was just some silly dream." Rei replied, not wanting to worry her best friend.

"Are you sure?"

"Is everything okay in here?" Came the deep voice of a tall blonde with cold blue eyes.

"We're fine Jedite. I just had a silly nightmare." Rei answered. Jedite came into her room and sat on the edge of Rei's bed.

"Positive?" Rei nodded.

"I'm fine guys. But if you don't mind, I would like to go back to sleep."

"Okay if you say so." Serena said, sounding unconvinced. She stood and left the room anyway. Jedite however didn't move.

"It doesn't help to keep those nightmares to yourself. They'll build up and eat away at your soul." He said.

"Jedite you have got to quit reading those psychology books." Rei said with a laugh.

"Regardless," Jedite shot a glare at her. "That dream could have been a vision that we might need to prepare for." Jedite took Rei's hands into his. "My destiny has always been to protect you. I failed when Beryl brainwashed me. I am not going to waste my second chance that Sailor Moon gave me."

"Jedite I am not a child. I know what I'm doing. If this dream is a vision, I'll have it again. Now if you don't mind, I would like to go to sleep so we can move Serena into her new

apartment."

"Alright. Kami knows we'll need all the energy possible to move all of her things." Jedite mentioned as he stood up. "Sweet dreams Rei."

"Goodnight."

--The Next Day--

"You dropped it."

"I did not."

"I heard it fall!" Serena shouted, fuming.

"You're hearing things Meatball Head!" Rei shot back. The two got into the familiar stance of standing shoulder to shoulder with their tongues out, mumbling insults to each other. This is the scene Jedite walked in on.

"LADIES!" Rei and Serena stopped and turned toward Jedite, their tongues still hanging

out. "Can we please act our age and not like toddlers." Jedite questioned putting the box

he had down.

"Sorry." The girls mumbled with a small shameful blush.

"That's the last of the boxes." Jedite said as Rei and Serena separated.

"We should start unpacking some of it." Rei suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea." Each person claimed a box and went to unpacking it.

"This looks like all bedroom stuff." Rei said, lifting the box she had. "I going to take this to the bedroom." She left to go down the hallway.

"Sure this place isn't too big for you?" Jedite asked Serena.

"I think I'll be fine." Serena replied, pulling out a newspaper covered object. "I won't be alone forever." Serena's voice became forlorn as she removed the newspaper to reveal a photo of all the scouts, Jedite and Darien. Jedite noticed the change in Serena and moved to stand behind her, looking at the picture from over her shoulders. He placed his hands on her shoulders.

"We'll see them again." Jedite offered. "We know they didn't die. They were just sent to another dimension. Amara and Michelle are searching as many dimensions as they can. And incase something did happen to Darien, Lita Mina or Ami, they brought Hotaru along." Jedite moved his hands forward to hug Serena from behind. "It's only a matter of time before we see them again." Serena looked back at the blonde man.

"It's hard to believe you were once an evil Negaverse general." Serena said with a laugh as Jedite pulled back.

"Well after living in eternal sleep for nearly five years and then learning you have a twin sister who is a sailor scout, opinions tend to change."

"It's nice to know I won't be getting any airplane tracks on my back when I go to an airport." Serena joked.

"Come on, that was one of my most brilliant plans. And, dare I say, it nearly worked."

"Good thing it didn't." Serena said, moving to go through a box of clothes. Jedite started to move more boxes from in front of the door.

Suddenly, a loud, painful scream tore through the silence. Serena and Jedite quickly looked at each other.

"Rei!" They said simultaneously. Both ran down the hall to the bedroom Rei had gone into. They found her out cold on the floor. Jedite quickly went to place Rei's head in his lap.

"Serena go get a cold washcloth." He ordered. Serena quickly did as he said and returned to dab Rei's sweaty forehead. Slowly, Rei stirred and woke up.

"Are you okay?" Serena asked softly. Jedite helped Rei to sit up.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I was having a vision." She explained. "I was fine then out of nowhere a sharp pain goes through my entire body."

"You didn't step on a tack did you?" Serena said looking around the floor. Rei rolled her eyes.

"You are such a meatball head. It was worse pain than that."

"What was it then?" Jedite quickly asked to avoid the upcoming argument.

"I don't know." Rei answered. "I came in here to put the stuff away. I was fine, then all of a sudden, the pain hit and I blacked out.

"Sure you didn't have a vision."

"Jedite, will you come off this vision kick? If I have a vision that you need to know about, I'll tell you." Rei replied, a bit irritated.

"We've been working hard all day so let's take a break." Serena suggested.

"Sure whatever." Jedite mumbled, helping Rei to her feet.

"Wait, what time is it?" Rei asked. Jedite lifted a sleeve to check his watch.

"Quarter til six. (1)" He answered.

"We told Edward we would be there by eight."

"Oh yeah. The party at the Rose Mansion." Serena said. "I completely forgot."

"We still have to pick up our dresses." Rei said.

"I'll go pick up the dresses and you two go on to Rei's temple, so we can get ready all at once."

"Okay." Rei and Serena agreed. They left the apartment and went separate ways.

-Hour and a half later-

"Rei, will you zip me up?" Serena asked, having problems with her dress. She was wearing a spaghetti strapped long red floral black mesh dress with an attached maroon lining.

"Coming." Rei adjusted her long, black one-shoulder dress and went over to help Serena.

"Are you girls ready yet?" Jedite's voice asked through the door.

"Almost." Rei replied, fighting with Serena's dress zipper. After a few seconds and a few selective phrases, the dress was zipped and they were ready to go. They gathered in Jedite's car and headed for the Rose Mansion.

They never did see the dark figure watching them from the trees.

"Tomorrow, you'll be mine!" The figure said before teleporting away.

-The Rose Mansion-

"Ah, welcome, welcome." Serena, Rei and Jedite were greeted by Edward as soon as they arrived.

"Hello Edward." Rei greeted as Edward lifted hers and Serena's hand to place a kiss. Even after a few years, Serena still blushed whenever he did that.

"Enjoy yourselves ladies." Edward said. "Jedite, if I say see you in private." Edward lead Jedite away. Soon a waitress came up asking for drink orders.

"I'll have a strawberry martini." Rei ordered.

"And I'll have a Pina Colada." Serena ordered. It didn't take long for the girls to get their drinks. Serena took out the speared lime and started to suck on it.

"You still act like it's the first time you ever had an alcoholic drink." Rei mentioned as Serena threw the lime away.

"No I don't." Serena commented. "If my memory serves me, the first time I drank, I was hanging over the balcony over there tossing my lunch right before Edward got attacked by heart snatchers." Both girls laughed at the memory. Serena finished off her drink.

"Come on. Let's see if Edward is done with Jedite so we can go dance." Serena said before grabbing Rei's free hand and dragging her through the ballroom.

The night was filled with laughter and dancing. Jedite soon found out that it wasn't a good thing to have two dates. Especially when they both love to ballroom dance. He had barely had time to sit between dancing with Serena and dancing with Rei. The trio had decided to leave when Serena had begun to fall asleep at one of the tables.

"First stop, Cherry Hill Temple." Jedite announced, stopping so Rei could get out. Rei smiled slightly as she got out.

"Hey, don't I get a tip." Jedite said. Rei looked in the passenger side window.

"Alright." Rei said. "Don't play in the street." Serena laughed from the backseat.

"She got you." Serena teased.

"Goodnight you two." Rei said heading to the temple.

"Night," Jedite and Serena said before they drove off. Rei took off her heels to walk up the steps that lead to the temple. She went straight inside and to her bedroom. She set her small handbag on a chair and across the room to turn on the lights. Nothing happened.

"That's odd." Rei mumbled as she tried the light switch a few more times.

"Afraid of the dark?"

Rei swiftly turned around at the voice. She was greeted by a pair of glowing red eyes. Rei silently cursed herself for leaving her transformation stick in her purse on the other side of the figure.

"Who are you?" She demanded. The stranger quickly moved to pin Rei to the wall.

"You're getting slow Rei." A cloud moved and a steady stream of moonlight came in Rei's window, shining right on her captor.

"D-Darien?" Rei stuttered, her eyes wide.

"Yes Rei. It's me, Darien." He said darkly. "And now you're mine!" He pulled her closer to him and gave her a hard bruising kiss on the lips. It didn't take long for her to realize what he had in store for her. She tried to pull away but his hold was too strong for her. Darien pulled away.

"Got the idea yet?" He smirked again.

"I will never let you do this." Rei spat, fighting harder to get away. Darien loosened his

grip on her shoulders but not enough to were she could break free. Before she knew it, he swept her off the ground and had her in his arms.

"Who said you have a choice." He said as he claimed her lips in another harsh kiss. She gave a squeak of protest, trying to push out of his arms as he carried her across the room.

-- End of Chapter One--

(1): I know Japan goes by a 24 hour clock, but I'm American and too lazy to figure the time.

And just to say; I love Darien. He's one of my favorite characters but there weren't many guys to choose from in Sailor Moon.