Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Usagi's Choice ❯ Siblings ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Sorry it took so long for me to get this out.. I wasn't sure where to start it.. Heh.. Anyway thank you all so much for all the kind notes! It helps me write faster and want to continue writing. Eh… that's all for now. And now the long awaited arrival of the Dragon Ball Z characters! Enjoy and review please!!

Usagi's Choice~ Chapter Five~ Siblings?

Eighteen kicked the beat up tire away from her. There was nothing left to do in this town. Especially since her brother had scared off blondie. She sighed, rolling her ice blue eyes. When she finally started having fun Seventeen had to go and ruin it.

A pain filled whimper caught her attention and she pivoted, her shoulder length blonde hair swaying with the movement. She raised a pale eyebrow. Someone in this wreck was still alive?

The noise came again and she slowly made her way towards it, lifting one hand and preparing a blast to kill the worthless human. She grinned, they might even prove to be of some entertainment if they pleaded for their lives.

In the ruins of a nearby car the whimpering, almost moaning, sound came again. Upon closer inspection Eighteen found a tiny blonde curled up in the backseat. Her brow was creased in pain and damp from sweat.

Without knowing why she tenderly brushed the child's bangs away from her forehead, though she recoiled as the young girl's dark lashes swept up, revealing bright sapphire eyes filled with pain and confusion. "Help me…" The small voice that came from the girl snapped Eighteen out of her shock and she glowered at the little blonde.

"Why should I human?" Her voice was filled with hate as she spat the words.

The tiny blonde child frowned, further confused by the answer. She tried to sit up, only to let out a small yelp as pain shot through her lower thigh. Both females glanced down at her leg and blinked in surprise. Sticking out of her thigh, rather close to her knee was a large piece of glass, probably from the destroyed car. The small blue skirt she wore was ripped and turning a dark brown as the blood stained it and dried.

Eighteen felt something akin to tenderness as she stared at the helpless young kid. Then without meaning to she leaned over and pulled the glass piece out, frowning as the girl whimpered again. She hadn't meant to hurt her..

But before Eighteen could do anything else a dim ice blue light enveloped the area the girl's wound was and slowly brought the torn skin back together.

Eighteen's eyes widened as she watched, frowning as the girl seemed to all asleep, as if nothing had happened.

So the little one had a power of some sort. A grin broke out on the Android's face as she lifted the human into her arms. She could be of some use.

~*~

Seventeen raised an eyebrow at his sister. "What are you doing holding that thing?" He glared at her, disgust clear in his iced eyes.

Eighteen grinned. "She's not normal. I figured we could train her and then I don't know… have some fun with blondie. Show him that one of these precious humans he fights for doesn't appreciate it."

Her brother raised his other eyebrow, tilting his head and letting his black hair fall into his own ice blue eyes as a slight grin broke out upon his face. "That will hurt him more than any blow we could give to him."

The two androids grinned a bit more as they took to the air with ease, heading towards their makeshift home, the little blonde hime cradled tenderly in the blonde android's arms, though the woman didn't realize it.

Neither android knowing that the young lunarian would forever change their existence.

To Be Continued

(AN: Okay just kidding that would be mean… though I was tempted to do it!)

~*~

Eighteen sat by the young girl's side, waiting not so patiently for her to get up. How much sleep did the blonde child need anyway?

Seventeen walked into the room, carrying a glass of ice water which he promptly dumped on the bunny.

Sapphire eyes blinked open to stare at the two androids, before the tiny girl let out a loud scream to let all others share in her obvious discomfort.

Seventeen growled and not caring about their earlier decision he threw a ki blast at the squealing blonde child, causing the yelling to increase dramatically before it suddenly stopped.

Eighteen glared at her brother. "Why the hell did you do that Seventeen?! You probably killed the thing!"

The cloud of dust around the destroyed bed started to clear and both androids expected to see only remains of the bunny. So they were, of course, rather shocked when they saw the young girl standing; one pale, small hand raised palm outward in front of her. The skin wasn't even singed. Her eyes were splashed with silver and her long, blonde curtain of hair was swaying, as if some breeze was blowing through it.

They watched as the hand fell back down to her side, hanging limply. The girl's eyes slowly cleared of all silver and were deep sapphire once more. She blinked, glancing around herself in confusion. "Wh-what happened?" She stared straight at Eighteen expecting some answer from her, almost as if she knew Seventeen would say nothing.

Seventeen grinned rather sadistically as he watched the young blonde, then glanced at his sister. "We can keep her, but you will train her until she is able to fight better than that brat blondie keeps. Then I will take my turn."

Eighteen raised an eyebrow, looking a bit testy. "I will train her as long as I please."

Seventeen grinned a bit more as he watched his sister grab the girl's hand and drag her out of the room.

~*~

Eighteen sighed as they got outside and glanced at the human. "What do they call you girl?"

The young girl fidgeted under the android's intense stare. "I-I don't know."

"How can you not know?"

"I don't remember anything but seeing you the other day.. I thought that you might be related to me.." She kept shifting nervously from foot to foot.

Eighteen's pale eyebrows lifted, "Why?"

The girl pointed to the android's blonde locks and then her own.

The female android nodded slowly as she thought. From what she knew humans were more prone to do what others wanted if those others were related to them in some way.

She watched as the human nervously chewed her lower lip, "Why did you ask me my name?"

Eighteen smiled ever so slightly, though it didn't reach her eyes. "Because you reminded me of my younger sister, but I needed to make sure."

Sapphire eyes widened as the little girl smiled slightly. "Would it help if I told you the one thing I remember?" At Eighteen's nod she went on, "I remember someone calling me Usagi, but I thought that it might be a nickname.."

Eighteen forced her smile to widen, though inside she was smirking. The young human idiot was eating this up. How foolish humans were.

The name, however, oddly suited the young girl. Especially since she fidgeted so much and seemed so shy. "That was my sister's name…"

The girl, now dubbed Usagi once more, smiled brightly and threw her arms around the android in a hug, not noticing the woman stiffening at her touch. Pulling back the girl tilted her head, "Who was that scary woman inside?"

Eighteen snorted at her brother being called a woman. Perhaps this human would be entertaining to her.

To Be Continued

That's it! Hope you all liked it, and that I portrayed the androids right… oh well if I didn't I'm allowed to change them slightly! :-P Review please! It'll help me get the next chapter out sooner. Oh and if you like Sailor Moon and the movie Labyrinth go read my friend AJ's new fan fiction. I promise it'll keep you in stitches! It's called Labyrinth: A Magical Tale.