Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Usagi's Choice ❯ Nii-chan ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: This chapter was incredibly fun to write and I got it done fairly quickly so I decided that since you people have been so nice with your reviews I'd get it out earlier. I hope you like it! Please review for me it helps me churn the chapters out quicker and makes them longer! Hint hint, nudge nudge.

Usagi's Choice~ Chapter Six~ Nii-chan?!

Seventeen scowled as he watched his sister with the young human that was now referred to as his 'darling little sister'. He hated the damn creature already and she had been with them for all of a month.

From what Eighteen was telling him of the training he would never get his chance with the rabbit brat. She didn't like fighting and she thought that there was good in everyone.

He sighed and his glare intensified as the child managed to avoid the attack his sister sent. That's all she had been doing while training. Dodging. At this rate they couldn't shove her in front of Blondie, which was the only reason he had agreed to this.

He smirked as his sister gritted her teeth in annoyance. The child was good for one thing it seemed. Never before had he had the pleasure to see Eighteen so aggravated with one person. And since she could not strike out against the bunny he had the great amusement of watching her struggle with the little Usagi.

He dropped the smirk as his sister stomped, glaring past him. Glancing back at the blonde child he noticed she was staring intently at some tiny rabbit with rapt interest. So that was why Eighteen was in such a state.

"I can't take this for much longer Seventeen. She absolutely refuses to learn! She is too pure for us to use."

Seventeen's brow furrowed in thought. "Then we shall have to change our tactics."

Eighteen glanced at him, one pale eyebrow raised as she regarded him silently, waiting for him to continue.

"The first day she was here she showed us her power, and yet afterward she had no idea what had happened."

Eighteen rolled her icy eyes. "I remember what happened."

"Then you remember that I attacked her first, without any word of what I was to do?"

Eighteen nodded, still not seeing where he was going with this. "Yes, and?"

Seventeen chuckled, "So watch." He raised a hand and aimed at the blonde bunny. "Let us hope it wasn't a one time thing."

Before Eighteen could protest a small, but powerful blue ball of ki was en route to Usagi, who had her back to them.

Eighteen watched, surprised as the child stiffened and then the blast had exploded, blocking her sight of the girl.

Then the air tensed around them, as if awaiting something. The light breeze that had been playing with the surrounding trees had stilled.

A soft rumbling was heard, almost as if a great pressure had been placed upon the earth and before either android could react they felt, rather than saw the invisible energy spread away from where the young girl was, tearing and ripping all in its destructive path.

Then all was calm again and they looked to the little child. She was facing the two, yet her face was turned down. Her golden hair fell down to frame her slight body again, falling back into place like it had never been disturbed.

It stayed eerily quiet for a few moments before Usagi's head snapped up to gaze directly at them. Her sapphire eyes, which were once again splashed with silver, glared at Seventeen as if she knew what he had done. She raked a pale, small hand through her bangs and they caught sight of a curiously upturned crescent moon shining a bright golden color on her forehead.

"Do not play around with your own death android, unless you truly wish for it to come prematurely." The voice that came from the bunny's mouth was not her own. It carried no emotion, and was much older than the girl who spoke.

Then just as suddenly as it had happened Usagi's eyes cleared of the unnatural color and she blinked, confused. Her gaze landed on the small bunny she had been so interested in just moments before and her eyes widened, filling quickly with tears. She glanced at her older brother and sister, her heart pounding painfully in her tiny chest. "Who killed my bunny?"

~*~

It had taken much coaxing and bribing to stop the young blonde's wailing. Promises had even been made, albeit Seventeen had no intention of keeping them.

Then what was he doing carrying a squirming blonde into one of the human cities?

"I see one nii-chan! Stop, stop!"

Ah yes… His sister had so kindly offered that he would take her for ice cream and let her play in for a time. And when he had said no it had resulted in another crying fit. So he had no choice but to do as the young bunny asked, much to his sister's amusement.

Placing the whining, squirming blonde child down on the grass of the small area the humans called a park, he turned to the trembling human vendor. Not noticing the blonde scrambling away from the spot he left her.

He raised a dark eyebrow at the man before him. "Give me a cone of your best flavor." He gritted out to the shaking, wide eyed man.

And where might our little bunny have run off to while Seventeen was busy scaring the poor ice cream vendor, you ask. Well just here and there, mainly there.

And as she was checking out all the other little screaming demons- I mean kids of course, not that there were many out, she happened to stumble upon someone I assume is well known to all our dear readers. A cute little boy really; short, straight lilac colored hair, the same beautiful blue eyes his mother possessed and of course his father's trademark grin.

Usagi smiled a bit, finding the older boy strangely intriguing for some reason. So she began approaching him slowly, or she would have but she suddenly found herself in the arms of Seventeen. And before she had a chance to start whining again he thrust the ice cream into her grip.

He even looked about to scold her when she heard another man growl. "What are you planning on doing to that child?"

Her brother smirked as he heard the voice. "Blondie."

Glancing towards the little purple haired hottie.. Er boy she had earlier seen she found a man standing protectively in front of him. Her mouth formed a small "o" at the sight of him.

Said man was tall, at least compared to her tiny height, and he had blonde hair that was rather gravity defying, sticking out in seemingly all angles. He was wearing an orange fighting gi with a blue undershirt. Yet that did nothing to hide his well-sculpted body. His skin was lightly tanned and appeared to be flawless and smooth. His eyes were glazed a green blue and were shining with absolute hatred at the moment. The perfect fan girl distraction as the purple haired wonder grew to the age he was worth fawning over. "You didn't answer my question."

Seventeen laughed and glanced at the little bunny. "I can assure you the child doesn't mind being with me. Do you Usagi?"

The blonde girl shook her head fervently, desperately trying to finish her ice cream before it melted as she did so.

Gohan frowned deeply, his brows brought together in confusion. "Put her down."

Seventeen shook his head, turning away with a sigh. "As much as I'd love to play with you I have more pressing matters to attend to. I'm sure you understand blondie."

Gohan growled darkly, causing Seventeen to smirk more, "Well I suppose one quick game wouldn't hurt." The android set the confused, but contented blonde down, nudging her so that she stepped away from him.

Not wasting a minute Gohan fired a ki blast at the soulless creature, though his glazed eyes widened as he saw the blonde drop her ice cream and move in front of the android, her arms out in a protective stance. For a moment he swore that the girl's eyes flashed silver and as this happened his blast stopped right before her, just disappearing into thin air.

He blinked, amazed. The child couldn't have done that. Her ki was close to zero.

Seventeen grinned a bit, picking the child up again. "Useful trick, wouldn't you agree?"

Usagi glared at the blonde man. "No fighting!" She then looked up at the grinning android. "Home now Nii-chan? Home now?"

Gohan's eyes widened as he saw the android nod and take off away from them. Only the persistent tugging on his pants brought him back from his shocked state. "Nii-chan?!"

To Be Continued

Well that's it folks! Hope you liked it. I'd really like you to tell me how you think I'm doing with keeping the characters to their personalities! It'll help a lot.