Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Island Satanime ❯ Chapters 4-6 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***Disclaimer: We do not own any of these animes

Okay. first of all Devils Lady did not faint at the sight of blood, she fainted at the sight of somebody comforting Relena Peacekraft! To recap what has happend so far, Yamcha, Boris and Rebecca each sufferred a horrendous death at the hands of one of the three assassins and their respective teams. Apparently, each assassin has a grudge with 5 different people on the island.......

And now, the destruction continues......

Chapter 4: WARNING!WARNING! BIG RED FLASHLIGHTS!!!!!!
BY: Devils Lady


Devils Lady was laughing her ass off, as she watched Quatre slice and dice Boris. Really, these Gundam Pilots were cute when they went on killing sprees. (^.^) She smiled as she thought of Wufei back at camp. Devils Lady hovered her board lower, and closer to Dragons unsuspecting group. "Hey, Quatre, that was a pretty solid job back there," DL said as she extended her hand out to him, "care to join my team? You'd fit right in." She smiled.

Quatre laughed maniacally as he accepted her hand and climbed onto her hoverboard.

"HEY! Get back here!!" Dragon called after them, infuriated.

Devils Lady ignored her, smiled and blew Duo a kiss. "See ya later, Cutie!"

"HEY! Listen to me Devils Lady---I want my Quatre back! He's MINE!!" Dragon yelled, face red with anger.

"Lets just call this insurance--You get Quatre back when I recieve Duo by my side." Devils Lady grinned as she and Quatre sped off into the night.

Quatre was still laughing like a maniac when they arrived at camp. 'Geez, Dragon was right. He does sound like a hamster when he goes crazy. This could get annoying.' Devils Lady thought. "Hey guys!" She chirped as she landed the hover board. "Guess what! We have a new team---"

"QUATRE!?!?!?!?!?!" Wufei said, eyes wide with shock, "How on earth did you end up here?" Wufei asked, and then he growled at how close the two were sitting. Quatre just grinned and started to giggle again. Devils Lady slapped him upside the head.

"Ouchie...." Quatre whined.

"don't be such a baby, " Tala growled, not liking Quatres position by HIS girl. All the other guys took up defensive positions in their respective spots around the camp.

"Lets get some sleep you guys," Devils Lady interjected as she grabbed Wufei and Seventeen anand went to lay down.

Phibrizzo pulled out eight immaculate white marbles. "I hold all of your fates in the palm of my hand!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"

"Kill that freaky lady first!!" Quatre yelled. The other guys turned around, ready to kill HIM. Phizzy grabbed the Quatre marble, ready to squish it. Devils Lady sighed, exasperated. With a sweep of her hand, Devils Lady removed the marbles from Phizzy's possession.

Phibrizzo started to cry, "I lost my marbles! I lost my Mrables!! *WAAAAAAHH*"

Tal muttered under his breath, "He sure has..."

"Oh, my Lord, Phizzy come here!!" Devils Lady sighed, and gave Phibrizzo a hug, now everyon, GO. TO SLEEP." 'Geez, guys can be soooooooooo immature.' Devils Lady thought as she snuggled deep into Wufei's arms.
***************************************************************** ******************

"Weak woman," Wufei said fondly as he cradled the young woman in his arms. Everyone was asleep, and the sun was just beginning to rise.

"What did you say?" The young woman in his arms reprimanded, "Weak woman?!? I'll show YOU weak!!" She buried her fist deep into his stomach, and he moaned as the pain settled in. When he felt her knee hit his groin, he knew he made a BIG mistake. Lickily, none of the other guys were awake to see this, they'd never let him live it down. Beaten by a woman, how embarrassing.

Wufei swept her back into his arms before she could hit him some more. "I'm sorry. Could you ever forgive me?" Damn, he looked sweet when he was sorry. Devils Lady just smiled as she cuddled with him. This was *heaven*. Wufei is so strong, though she'd never admit it to his face. He could be so arrogant sometimes, but it was worth the wait , if it meant Wufei would be hers. Wufei smiled gently, and held the young lady close. This was the perfect scene, but then the rest of the team started o wake up. Quatre spotted the couple first, and started to laugh insanely as he pulled out his twin swords. Quatre started to walk threateningly toward Devils Lady. Wufei held her tighter as Seventeen grabbed Quatre and flew away.

Seventeen returned shortly Quatre-less. "What have you done!!!" Devils Lady wailed. Wufei looked hurt, and Seventeen was shocked. "You've taken away my insurance!! How DARE you!! You should have asked me first......." Wufei held her, and Seventeen looked put out. He didn't mean it but....

"He was trying to kill you!! I just saved your life!!" Seventeen yelled, clearly aggravated, 'Women, he'd never understand them.'

"Lets get going," Phizzy said cheerfully as he grabbed Devils Lady's hand, "Who's the next victim on the list, huh, huh? Oh, and can I adopt you for my big sis? Pretty Please??"

"Okay, Lady Une is the next victim, and of course, I'd love to be your sister Phizzy!!" Devils Lady smiled as she gave her new little brother a great big hug. "Just wait until you meet daddy- hehehehehehehehehe!" She whispered in Phibrizzo's ear. Phizzy smiled evilly.

"A woman!!" Wufei yelled, "A WOMAN!!!!"

"The woman responsible for your wifes death, Wufei, wouldn't you like to avenge her and your colony?" Devils Lady asked the young man tenderly.

"HOW DARE YOU BRING UP MY WIFE!! I thought that you cared about me," Wufei looked like he was going to cry, "Oh, Nataku!!" he sobbed in a corner. Tala, who had become fast friends with the young Gundam Pilot, went over and tried to comfort him.

"Wufei........" Devils Lady whispered sadly.

"Lets Go!! Lets go, go, go!!" Phibrizzo exclaimed. "We're off to kill the lady, the wonderful lady of OZ! Because, Because, because, because, because we want to!" Phizzy sang as they wandered through the forest. They soon came across a small tiger cub in the woods.

"Should I kill it?" asked Tala, drawing out his gun.

"NO!!!" Devils Lady exclaimed. "Marik, bring me Alansia NOW!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Marik saluted, then he picked the small cub up cautiously and handed it to Devils Lady.

Devils Lady cuddled the small cub affectinately before saying, "Lead us to the Target, Alansia," and the party followed the cub. They found the target in a clearing, covered with ivy. Apparently her own team had tried to get rid of her, but hadn't quite succeeded in killing her. Oh well, it just made it easier on the current party to destroy her.

"Phizzy, my dear sweet little brother, light her hair on fire, and make sure that its ALL gone--MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Bye-Bye Sailor Moon buns!!" Devils Lady laughed maniacally.

"Hey, Lady Une-" Wufei sneered "I killed Treize Kushrenada, and guess what," he paused for effect, "I liked it. The sense of his life fading in my very hands was a thrill beyond all imagining- HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Wufei laughed insanely.

"Treize....." Lady Une sobbed.

"Oooh, Wufei, you're sending chills up and down my spine!!" Devils Lady shuddered, wrapping herself in Wufei's arms.

"Damn Woman," Wufei muttered.

Marik turned his millenium rod into a sword and started making deep, but not fatal cuts, into Lady Unes skin. The crimson blood started to blossom out of the wounds, and soon her shirt was soaked with her own blood. Marik started to strike the final blow, but Bakura stopped him.

"Allow me some play-time," Bakura grinned wickedly. "My man-eater bug, I call you forth from the Shadow Realm, Come to me!! I will allow you to eat her joint by joint, savour the taste of this beings flesh!" And the man-eater bug proceeded to eat Lady Une, but it had just about reached her elbow when....

"Call off your bug!!" Tala demanded, "Its my turn." Tala drew out his gun and took careful aim. He shot her near the heart and blood started to spurt out like a fountain, the bright-red fluid staining the grass around Lady Une. "Damn! I missed!!" Tala went as if to take another shot but Android 17 beat him to it.

"Haaaaaah!!" 17 screamed as a bright flash of light exploded from his hand. Lady Une exploided, blood and flesh splattering everywhere.

"You pathetic children, you can NEVER defeat me!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!" The head of Lady Une cried out, and blood spat out with every word.

"Ugh, disturbing....." Tala moaned.

"I'm gonna be sick...." Wufei whined.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..." Marik and Bakura laughed in unison.

"Hmpf." said 17, not just a little green.

"I'm older than you are, so who are you calling a child? You...you...you...YOU FREAK!!!" Phibrizzo yelled, very, very, VERY angry.

Devils Lady was starting to raise her hoverboard, and then aim her sniper rifle at Lady Unes head. As she took careful aim, she thought 'DIE LADY UNE!!! DIE!!!' Devils Lady laughed as she let loose the shot that shut up Lady Une's head for good.

************************************************************ *************************************************************************** *******************************

Chapter 5: Ham Spam
By: Dragon Rider

Needless to say, Dragon Rider was pissed. She, like the rest of her team, had been rather shocked and impressed with what Quatre had done, so she had set about packing up their things just like he had asked. But then Devils Lady came out of no where, while SHE was busy, and just TOOK him! Demanding Duo for his return?! Dragon was VERY mad. VERY.....

Their team had moved to a ...'cleaner' area, and since it was pretty late, they had all gone to bed, except her. She could not fall asleep, not for all the machas in the ENTIRE Gundam series!! She was still sooo mad.

"I can't BELIEVE her!! ARGH!!" Dragon kicked a rock, hard, and watched it fly through a few trees that got in the way, and then over the tree tops. She paused long enough to hope that it didn't hit Valgaav, who was still sulking in a tree, before continuing her walk, grumbling the whole way. Most grumbles consisted of curses that cannot be re-said, and of things she'd do to a certain 'LADY' when she got a hold of her.

To say the least, she felt like strangling a little animal.

"This is so much fun! Could I have another sunflower seed Oxnard? Coushie-coush...."

Speak of the devil.

As Dragon Rider's face twisted into a malicious grin, she crouched down and quietly parted the bushes in front of her. The scene before her, pleased her to no end. A group of 15 or so talking hamsters sat before her, all chatting and munching, happy to have a nice picnic together. What perfect timing.

Time to burst yet ANOTHER bubble.....

"Well,well, well.... What do we have here? A bunch of mice looking for a wedge of chees?" Dragon asked, peering at the rodents with ultimate disgust written on her face. One of them, the taller, glasses wearing, teacher-like one, jumped up eagerly.

"Actually, my good lady, mice are lactose intolerant, so technically, they CAN'T eat...."

"SHUT-UP!!" Reaching out, she flicked the rat. Not holding back in any way, this sent the hamster flying backwards so hard that it was impailed on a small tree branch. "I'm in a bad mood."

The other hamsters looked to their fallen friend in shock. "You...you...you killed Kenny- I mean, Maxwell!" They said still shocked, eyes wide with fear

"WHAT?!?!?" The rodents jumped as Dragon stated, "One of you vile creatures has dear Duo's NAME?! I'll not have it!!!" Beginning to laugh maniacally, she jumped out of the bushes and began her rampage. Some met the same fate as the first on the branches of the trees, while the others were squashed under her veangeful boots. This continued until there was just one 'thing' left. It was wearing what looked like a yellow sheet, and it hadn't said a thing. Dragon crouched down in front of it, and saw that the little thing was shaking. She laughed, and poked it. "Aw, poor wittle fing. Scared? Any last words before I get rid of you too?"

The hamster suddenly stopped shaking, and slowly looked up to Dragons face, and what Dragon saw caused her to jump back, a sweat drop rollong down the side of her head. The thing is, the hamsters eyes were narrowed dangerously and glowing blood red. It studied her another second, before smirking.

"FUK-YOU!!" It yelled and latched its teeth onto Dragons index finger.

" AHHHH!! GET OFF YOU DEMONIC BAD-MOUTHED RAT!" Whipping her arm back, she swung as one would throw a ball. The momentum caused the hamster to lose its grip and sail into the sky, uttering a last "Fuk-You!" before it disappeared over the horizon, transforming into a small twinkling star.

"Damn, that hurts!" Dragon refrained from sucking on her finger, she didn't want to catch anything. But she did feel a whole lot better now. almost humming a little tune, Dragon started back to camp. What nice hamsters.
************************************************************* ********************
Walking into their camp, Dragon looked over everything. It seemed Ray was an early riser, he was already up and gone, doing whatever males do in the morning. shrugging her shoulders she was about to settle down for some sleep, but was interrupted.

"Damn-HOLD STILL WOULD YOU?!"

"NO! MAKE ME!"

Dragon recognized the second voice. "Quatre?! That you?!" She looked around frantically. There! Those bushes!

"Dragon? HELP! He wants to kill me, and I don't know why!"

"WHY?!?!?! You were going to kill my mistr-OW!"

Quatre suddenly ran out of the foliage at full speed, almost running into Dragon. With a cry of relief, he leapt behind her, and peeked over her shoulder. Her joy at having Quatre back was temporarily over-run by the potential danger of Quatres captor.

Said captor finally revealed himself as..17, one of Devils Lady's, who was looking mad and cradling his arm.

"He BIT me!! You rabid little beast, you'll pay for that!" He took another step forward, and Quatre shrieked hiding fully behind Dragon again.

Dragon sighed, "Okay 17, I'm going to give you a break. Since you brought Quatre back, and Devils Lady will probably hurt you when you get back, I'll give you three seconds to leav, Okay?"

"No way! I want my flesh back from that weasel!! My skin doesn't grow back you know!" 17 yelled in outrage.

Dragonheld up a hand, and flipped a finger. "One". 17 protested again. Another finger, though this time accompanied by a little flicker of fire. "Two." 17 seemed undecided. Last finger, flicker now a full-fledged fire ball. "Three." All that was left of a departing 17 was a dust cloud that was oddly shaped to look like him.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Dragon spun around and hugged Quatre, who gratefully returned it. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...." Was all Quatre seemed to be able to say.

"Quatre, you okay? What did those people do to you?" Dragin asked, patting the Gundam Pilot on the back.

"They are all PSYCHOS!! They wanted to kill me!! And they have Wufei!!" Quatre was almost in tears.

Dragon ignored the irony of Quatre calling anyone a psycho. "Shush, tell me ALL about it ok?" she asked, concerned.

"This kid wanted to play with marbles, and then he lost them and they all got mad at me, and that Devils Lady is Satan himself!"

("I'm a chick!!" Devils Lady protests.)

"Oh? How so?" This would be interesting.

"She seduced them all!! Even Wufei!! I thought if I killed her, the world would be a better place! So I tried to and then that guy grabbed me and....I was so scared!!" Quatre was REALLY sobbing now.

By this time, all the noise had woken up the rest of the camp, and an understanding Duo came over to help his friend. Quatre transferred from Dragon to Duo, speaking at such a speed thatonly a fellow Gundam Pilot could decifer. Dragon watched sadly as Duo led Quatre to his sleeping bag, and vowed to get back at Devils Lady for scarind poor Quatre so.

(Is Quatre gay?)

Suddenly, without any warning, Ray bounded in through the bushes, his hands full, and he was blissfully un-aware of the tense atmosphere of the camp.

"Hey everyone! I found a whole bunch of hacky-sacs just laying around, anyone wanna play?"

Looking a bit closer, Dragon saw that the "hacky-sacs" were actually hamster corpses, but she wasn't going to say anything as Ray and Gohan began to play. Let the boys have some fun.

************************************************************* *************************************************************************** **************************

Chapter 6 : More Death (*How origional, eh?)
By: Gub

DAY 7: Gub's hunting ship hasn't come in yet. She is getting restless of waiting for the next hunt. after putting Rebecca out of the picture, she's had nothing exciting to do. Her team is off doing what they want, and Heero is cuddling with Relena. (* >:( )

Anyways, Gub leaves in disgust, and grabs her sword, (she got rid of the gun, seeing the look on their face before they die, is so much more personal.) and goes over to the rock cliff. There she trains with Vegeta. He either throws a rock and Gub slices through it, or they just fight. Its fun, if Vegeta throws a big enough rock, then Gub actually has to try, and sometimes deflects them back at Vegeta, then they really get going.

Over on the other side of the island, the pokemon trainers are battling and training also. Misty is half way out into the water and Ash is digging into the sand. As you know, Gub and Vegeta, with their SSJ senses, sense them battling. The two SSJ's fly over above them. "Go and get Yami this time, its his tun to help me, and if you object to my decision, you know what will happen." Vegeta backs away and mumbles under his breath. Gub shoots a 'Get him now! Or you WILL regret it..." look. Vegeta flys off while Gub stays and studies their techniques.

About an hour later, Gub senses Yami on the edge of the cliff behind her. "Yami, can you duel Ash while I do my hunt?"

"????"

"I need Ash distracted from Misty so he won't help."

"As you wish. How much time do you need?"

"About an hour or less, I will be nearby so you will know when I'm finished."

Yami nods and leaves to begin his duel with Ash, but first he turns to his Yugi form to sway Ash. Gub lowers herself down to the corner before their arena.

Yami has taken Ash to duel by the pier and Misty is lyong on the sand. She looks asleep. Gub goes over and looks down. Misty opens her eyes and screams. Gub lifts her head and backs away from Misty.

"I have a challenge for you; Do you accept?"

"What kind of Challenge?"

"With your pokemon, versus me. If you can beat me, I will spare you for as long as you live on this island."

"DEAL!"

Misty quickly takes out her potions to heal her pokemon so they can be at full strngth for the battle. She wants to live long enough to see Gub defeated at her own game. "Are you ready for me? I'll show you no mercy, like you show no mercy to your victims!" Misty declared.

"Fine with me." Gub smirked.

Misty begins with calling out her Starmie and Staryu, commanding one of them to take her over the sea to battle. Gub starts by chasing after her, dragging her sword through the water (almost splitting it in half). Misty jumps, dives into the water to dodge the attack, and Starmie 'whacks' Gub in the back. Gub falls under water.

Misty surafces and doesn't see Gub, so she swims to shore singing "Joy!". With Misty not knowing, Gub appears behind her and taps her on the shoulder.

"AHHHH!!!" Misty runs towards the waters edge and releases: Seel. Misty calls Starmie and Staryu to her. All three pokemon attack, but Gub grabs them and flings them into the cliff, killing them.

"Your turn now Misty," Gub said as she slowly walks up to Misty. Misty tries to run, but Gub punches her, and she falls to the ground.


Meanwhile, Yami and Ash are playing cards. Ash feels a sudden pain in his gut. "I almost forgot about Misty. Sorry Yugi, but I have to go."

Not trying to stop him, Yami lets Ash go, for he knows Misty will die soon, and its so much fun to watch despair and grief. As Ash reaches the corner to where Misty and Gub are, he hears them fighting, and begins to run. He stops he sees Misty on the ground, and Gub with a sword above misty's chest.

"NOOOOOOO......."

But he is too late, Ash runs over to Misty's side, and leans over her. "Misty, I...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone. But I forgot about the dangers of this Island....I let you die..." (crying) Gub removes her sword and turns around to walk away. "You...BASTARD...Why?...Why did you do this.....?" Gub leaves without answering Ash, as she leaves behind Misty's bloody body.

"Yami, how did you know to allow him to leave when you did?"

"I know death and despair better than anyone.... I could sense you were finshed and would wait anyways. I allowed him to go witness her death so that he would fear you more."
**************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ***************************

*NOTE: I, the Typer, (DevilsLady) did not change in any part, the story pieces written by my comrads, unless they were typos. Also, in the first three chapters, I tried to correct spelling and grammer, but after Gubs first cahpter, I gave up on hers. Dragon still gets spelling and grammer checks. Also, if you want to join the lovely fun on the island, just remember to write how you and your target ended up on the island. You can always ask to be lent one of our team to help, or you can ask for us personally to help, we would be glad to be of assisstance.
********************************************************** *************************
The Story of Satanime Isle to be continued in:
Chapter 7: Death of Devils Lady ...........(You Wish)
Chapter 8: Draggy go Bye-Bye (NOT)
and
Chapter 9: I Dare You

Come back for a visit!!!!