Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Island Satanime ❯ Chapters 1-3 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer: Team Satanime does not own any of these anime characters----*

Note: If you would like to add a chapter yourself there are a few guidelines (and YES you are allowed to add new chapters...)

1. Tell us how you somehow ended up on the island

2.Tell us how the character you are choosing to kill ended up there,

3. You CAN NOT kill anyone that we have already chosen to place on the island.

**Note: You cuold possibly meet one of us on the island and request our help in killing the character you chose, we would most likely help- and give you the aid of our team, but again, nobody on our teams die.

**Note: Whenever you see (* it is myself (the typing slave) making a comment in the story, not a part of the story, also, Devils Lady will sometimes be referred to as DL, either because the author was too lazy to write out her name, or I was too lazy to type my own name. (for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, Devils Lady is, the one typing this story)

The Story of SatanimeIsle

By:Team Satanime (GUB, DragonRider, DevilsLady)

Okay, I haven't recieved the prologue from Nin, so heres how the story works. A large number of anime characters were transported to a deserted island near who knows where (though hell IS suspected....) They were greeted by Nin (the Team Satanime Fanfic author, whose only part in this story is the prologue...Gawd she takes forever...) and Xellos. they told the anime characters that they were brought to the island to play a Game....The object of the game was to get off the island...the trick was to get off of it alive...There were 3 assassins mixed into their numbers (they don't know who the assassins are, but you do, and if you don't it won't take long to figure it out) The anime characters were sorted into teams as follows:(team Captain first on the list)

1:Gub

Yami (yu-gi-oh)

Possessed Joey (yu-gi-oh)

Kai (BeyBlade)

Vegeta (DBZ)

Heero Yui (Gundam Wing)

2. Relena Peacekraft (Gundam Wing)

Rebecca (yu-gi-oh)

Dorothy (gundam wing)

Yamcha (DBZ)

Vultare (BeyBlade)

3.Dragon Rider

Valgaav {Go figure (Slayers)}

Ray (Beyblade)

Young Gohan (DBZ)

Seto Kaiba (YU-GI-OH)

Duo Maxwell (gundam Wing)

Quatre Rebarba Winner (Gundam Wing)

4. Bandit Keith (yu-gi-oh)

Boris (Beyblade)

Ash (pokemon)

Misty (pokemon)

Amelia (Slayers)

5. Devils Lady

WUFEI CHANG {^.~ You thought I'd do with out? (Gundam Wing)}

Hellmaster Phibrizzo (Slayers)

Tala (Beyblade)

Android 17 (DBZ)

Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Yami Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh)

6.Lady une (Gundam Wing)

The Ham-Hams (hamtaro)

Tyson (beyblade)

Gendo {(EVANGELION) I'd be damned if i can remeber his name....Dragon'll tell you when she gets there)

Davis (digimon)

After separating the 35 people into their respective teams, the anime characters were all abuzz asking Nin and Xellos who the assassins were, and nin was about to tell them when.... "That is a SEEEEEEEEECRET!!!" Xellos chimed in, slapping a hand over Nin's too big mouth. With that the two hosts sent the anime characters away (and a good number to their doom) Reminding them to STAY WITH THEIR TEAM......

Which leads us to chapter 1.

Chapter 1: Ooops!!!!

By: Devils Lady

As the crew of Devils Lady travelled on, they came across a solitary traveller, separated from his group. He had long black hair and two distinctive scars. One that crossed his right eye, and an 'X' on his left cheek. He was of average height and medium build. His name, Yamcha.

"Follow Him," DevilsLady commanded Tala, a 16 year old who was skilled with a gun, and deadly with a beyblade.

"As you wish,"the red haired boy nodded his head and stalked off through the surrounding wilderness.

A while later he returned, "The subject has crossed paths with the group led by the one called 'Gub'. shall we catch up?"

"Lead the way, Tala" Devils Lady smiled, Tala blushed. For a sixteen year old psychopath, she was pretty cute.

"Tala, I thought you should know that since i am the author of this part of the story, I can read your mind. So would you be so kind as to keep your dirty thoughts to yourself?" Tala blushed again.

"Follow me," he said, ignoring the snickers of the guys behind him. 'I wonder why she only told me, and not the others' He thought to himself, blushing at the possibilities.

"Tala....." DevilsLady said in warning.

"Alright, Alright, " He said, "Why do you have to be so damn cute?" Snickers came from behind him, " Shut up, you guys are probably thinking the same damn thing." Wufei, Phibrizzo, Marik, Bakura, and Android 17 all turned bright red as they did as Tala bidded and 'Shut the Hell Up'.

They Travelled through the wilderness and came across Gub's group. DevilsLady smiled as she jumped on her hoverboard, grabbed out her sniper rifle, and flew up over the unsuspecting camp. When she was directly overhead, she leveled her gun and let a shot fire.

"Damnit!!" A shout came out, "Who shot me? I will make them PAY!!! Who dares disgrace a Saiyajin Prince?" A bright ball of light flew out towards DevilsLady.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" (*A little overly dramatic, I know, I know,......And don't worry, it gets worse........) Android 17 screamed as he lept into the path of the energy blast, in an effort to protec Devils Lady.

"Seventeen!!" Devils Lady cried as her warrior fell to the ground. She directed her hoverboard towards the ground, made a very dramatic catch of the fallen warrior, then teleported her ass out of there with her team.

The five other guys sat around as Devils Lady tended to the fallen soldier. 'Poor Seventee, but really, why would he do that for me?"

Seventeen finally started to come to. "Seventeen!!" Devils Lady cried as she promptly gave him an emphatic hug. Seventeen blushed as he gently hugged her back.

"So you're...uh.. O.K. right?" Seventeen asked. Devils Lady just smiled as she continued to hug him. Seventeen started to place his hand on her hair, when Wufei drew out his sword threateningly, and waved it at the Android. Wufei looked jealous. (*guess where THATS gonna get... ^.~)

"Lets Go," Wufei growled, glaring at Android Seventeen, "and you keep your hands off of her." he

muttered low to the android, whose wide grin turned to a vindictive smirk. With that the evil little group went on their merry little way.

They ran into Yamcha in a clearing near a lake. He was kneeling near the waters edge taking a drink, when he sensed the seven psychotics in the bushes behind him. He jumped up and prepared for the inevitable fight. Phibrizzo just smirked and snapped his fingers. Yamcha immediatly burst into flames, and he ran around screaming like the idiot he is. When the idiot finally realized where he was (which took a while- Dl's team was rolling around in hysterics), he jumped into the lake, which obviously is made of water, and doused the flames.

Android 17, Marik, and Bakura grinned maniacally at the charred flesh floating in the water. As they watched in contempt, Yamchas head popped up above the waters surface, very much alive. The three looked completely horrified as they watched the smoking man come up onto shore (or maybe they were just having stomach pains..:P) Just before Yamcha reached their place in the clearing, the three men decided to finish what Devils Lady obviously wanted done. They didn't really want to, Yamcha was too weak to provide a real challenge, but she was so damn cute! The three combined their powers and Yamcha was immediatly blown to pieces. There were blood and body parts flying every which way as the sky was streaked crimson. A splatter of blood landed on poor Bakura's immaculate white sweater. Bakura grew infuriated and began to call every monster in his deck out into the real world.

"YOU IDIOT!!! THIS WAS MY BEST SWEATER!!!" Bakura screamed as he began to call the legendary God-Slayer Monster out of the deck of Devils Lady.

"Bakura! Stop!!" Devils Lady cried as she grabbed him. Bakura blushed as he called all of his monsters back, and handed Devils Lady back her cards.

"Sorry....." Bakura mumbled.

All of a sudden, from a patch of bushes, a small annoying voice cried out: "Yamcha! Yamcha! WAAAAAAAH!!!" The voice started sobbing, and the company slowly, cautiously, walked over towards its sound. They saw a little quivering ball of fur.

"Should I kill....What the heck is it?...Well, Should I kill it?" Tala asked, drawing his gun.

"No, I know of a worse fate....."Devils Lady said mysteriously, and as her team looked at her worriedly , "Don't worry, I'll be back soon!" as she picked up the creature and teleported away.

Chapter 2: Dragon Breath

By: (Who else?) Dragon Rider

Elsewhere, in a clearing near the center of the island, Dragon Rider sat by a small pond wondering who she should kill first. Oh she'd save the best for last, of course, but who wouldn't? Drumming the fingers of her two hands together, she grinned evilly, running the prospects through her head.

"Dragon?...."

"AH!" She jumped up at the voice, but tripped over the log she was sitting on and fell down rather ungracefully. Looking back she scowled "Devils Lady? What the fuck are you doing all the way over here?"

The other female shrugged and held something out, "Well you see...." It was easy to see that she was a little bit uncomfortable.

"What, missing all those crushes of your?" Dragon asked, now leaning against the log, an evil look on her face.

"NO! I thought that you would like this." Devils Lady stepped forward and crouched down in front of Dragon, holding out the bundle in her arms.

Dragon eyed her wearily before taking the offered 'package'. "What are you up to? this had better not be one of your tricks...Oh." Looking closer, Dragon found that she was holding a sniffling DBZ creature. The shape shifter called Puar. "This is...Puar?!?! What in Ra's name happened? Where'd you find hime? Why is he crying? WELL?!?!?!" Dragon demanded, holding the creature close.

"Hey, give me a chance!I just FOUND him, I swear!" She shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably. "Dragon its cute and fuzzy and crying and I... don't know what to do with it okay! I thought maybe you could handle it..."

"Really, you'll give him to me?!" Dragon leaned closer, sparkles in her eyes.

Devils Lady almost fell back in surprise, but managed to keep her elegant composure as she said, "Hold on there! You can have it, I don't want it, but for a price.."

"How much?" asked Dragon, as she reached for her wallet.

"No, no! Not that kind of price! I meant a trade!" Devils Lady explained, a glint in her eye.

"What kind of 'trade'?" asked Dragon suspiciously.

"You get that ..... THING," Devils Lady pointed to Puar, "AND I get Duo Maxwell." She finished sternly, nodding her head and crossing her arms.

Pursing her lips Dragon stood up and turned away, as if deep in thought.

"WELL?!?!" Devils Lady asked as she looked at the back of the other girl.

"I say..." Dragon turned a bit to the side to throw a quick glance and smile at the other girl, before dragonic wings sprouted from her back. "NEVER!!!!!" and with a laugh, Dragon Rider flapped her wings and shot into the sky, the down draft pushing Devils Lady firmly onto the ground.

"YOU!!! DRAGON COME BACK HERE!!!!" Devils Lady shook her fist at the quickly dissappearing figure. "I knew that I shouldn't have left my hover board behind! Curse it all!!" She hit the ground with both fists in anger.

Up in the sky, Dragon held Puar tighter. "Mine, mine, mine!" She sang gleefully as she flew towards her teams camp.

**************************************************************** *******************

"Where is that demon? She's been gone for hours!" Duo turned the fish on the spit, sighing exagerratingly.

"Duo, don't call her a demon!! Just because does some really freaky stuff doesn't mean....." Quatre protested across the fire from his fellow pilot.

"BUT SHE IS! I have to agree that some of that stuff is kinda cool, but still, she can be so creepy." duo shook his head and shivered a bit.

"I like her wings, those are the best. if I couldn't fly by myself, I'd want a pair of wings like those!" Gohan was on his back, fire to his side, using his arms to prop up his head. A long piece of grass bobbed in the young Super Saiyajins mouth as he munched on its end, gazing up at the stars.

"I think her ability to summon those Duel Monters things is the coolest. Now, if she could do that with bit beasts...."Ray, sitting across form Gohan, mused, wondering what the outcome of such an action would be.(*Meanwhile, the person typing this is shivering violently in fright- what a horrible, horrible thought...)

"Will you simpletons shut up? I've been listening to you complaining for far too long."

Duo jumped to his feet, looking into the tree-tops. "Why don't you say that to my face, you horny freak?" He was evidently outraged.

A shadow fell from inside the leafy branches, landing right in front of the enraged Gundam Pilot. Valgaav hissed at Duo, trying VERY hard not to injure Duo then and there,and jabbed a finger at Duo's chest. "HORNY!" Valgaav moved his finger to point to his head, "I only have one horn BRAID-BOY!!"

"And proud of it---" Duo would have continued, but he was quite rudely interrupted by a person stepping between them. "Back off Mr. Buisness Man...This is between me and the FREAK!" Duo growled at the intruder.

"You two are giving me a headache, and there are no aspirin on this entire island, so both of you back of, or I will get dragon to watch you both with one of my Blue Eyes" Seto Kaiba pinched the bridge of his nose, trying very hard to keep calm.

"Like I'm scared of that threat, Kaiba, I AM a dragon myself!" Valgaav spat out, but he spun around and retreated to his tree, and sat down at the base of its trunk. Duo went back to his spot, but was still smouldering.

"Thank GOD." Seto breathed a sigh of relief , those two had been at each others throats since they got here. Seto went back to his spot, leaning against a tree away from everybody else. "Please get back here soon, before they kill us all.!" Seto begged in his mind, looking to the sky. Searching the sky, he looked fro any sign of movement.....THERE!... Finally.....

Dragon Rider slowed down and landed a bit away from the fire, pulling her wings back in. Smiling pleasantly, she waved to everyone, "Hi guys! Glad to see you're all still breathing."

Valgaav snorted, "Oh, how I'd love to--" His thought was cut short by very female arms wrapping around his shoulder. He jumped with a yelp, and growled when he realized who it was. "If you please Dragon Rider, Let. Me. Go!"

"Oh, but Val, I'm so happy you finally came down out of that tree!" Dragon giggled, then gave Valgaav a quick kiss on the cheek before he could do anything. Valgaav sat there, shocked, until he realised what happened. With a wailing howl, he sprouted his wings, and leapt up to hide in his tree. Dragon giggled again, before turning to the rest of the group, "Okay everyone, we have a new partner! This is....."

"Is anyone there??" a voice suddenly called out, and all heads turned in that direction. "I'm being stalked, please help me!" A person suddenly burst into the clearing, covering his head with his arms to protect himself from a birds onslaught.

Dragons smiling face suddenly turned into a demonic smirk. Raising two fingers to her mouth, she whistled shrilly, and the attacking birdstopped short. With a happy cirp, the falcon winged its way to Dragon, and landed on her outstretched arm. The man the falcon was attacking straightened upp and sighed in relief. He was an older mean-looking guy who wore a weird hat and robes. "Thank-you very much miss. That animal..."

"Is a very good bird, aren't you Amon? You found my first victim. Good Boy!!" Dragon finished, petting the falcon affectionately.

"WHAT?!?!" the man seemed surprised.

"Silly, silly Boris, you shouldn't run around Satanime Island all by yourself." Dragon grinned, and evil glint in her eye. Boris took a fearful step back, but before he could get too far, Dragon pointed at him. "Go getit Amon!" Without furnther prompt, the falcon launched at Boris. The man ducked with a shriek, but it was too late. Amon flitted back to Dragon with Boris' hat clutched in its talons. "Good Boy, Amon!"Dragon said as she took the hat.

"Hey! Give that back!" Boris yelled, outraged.

"No can do, its to go as kindling," snapping her fingers the hat burst into flames.

"NOOOOOO!!(*aren't we all just the dramatics?)" Boris lunged forward, but something hit him straight in the chest, pushing him back, and it kept hitting him, pushing him further back.

Ray had come up behind Dragon, and was still in his beyblade launching position. He grinned, showing his sharp fangs. "I'm going to enjoy this..."Ray said, and Dragon laughed again,snapping her fingers a second time, and the air around the spinning BeyBlade erupted into flames. "Driger, TIGER CLAW ATTACK!!"Ray commanded and the tiger Beyblade was all too willing to oblige. Launching itself at Boris, it began shredding his clothes, all the while setting boris and his clothes ablaze. Boris tried in vain to get away, but he only fueled the flames more.

Not being able to take it anymore, Quatre jumped up and ran to Dragon. "Dragon, thats enough. Don't you think that you've tortured him enough already? Just finish him off already!!" He pleaded, always having been the nice guy.

Boris stopped at that , and looked at Quatre. He suddenly seemed back to his old self. "Who do you thinkyou are?! Weak little boy, don't get involved in things that you can't handle! I've seen little girls with more guts than you!"

Quatre froze. "What?...WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!" fire blazed in his eyes. "YOU WILL PAY!!" Grabbing something from behind his back, Quatre looked VERY SCARY. Boris finally realised his mistake as Quatre pulled out what he was hiding. Two twin swords, the exact same as Sandrocks weapons, were now in his hands.

(Aren't those a LITTLE big for him?" Devils Lady asked from above on her hoverboard. "They're custom made," Dragon answered indignantly.)

Leaping forward, Quatre closed the curved blades around Boris' torso. Boris stared at himshocked as Quatre grinned a quite sadistic grin. Squeezing the hilts of the swords, he worked them like scissors, effectively cutting Boris in half. Silently wiping the blades off on what was left of Boris, Quatre put them away before turning back to the group, a wicked grin on his face. They were all staring at him. "What?" he looked around at them quizzically. He shrugged, "Let's break camp and move, I don't want to sleep near THAT."he gestured to 'Boris', and everybody decided that they agreed, and began to pack up.

**************************************************************** *******************************************************(*FINALLY)********** ******************************

Chapter 3: Death part 1 (in a bloody Sprawl)

BY: (*the blood, guts, and gore PSYCHO! {*jeez, she makes ME look nice...}) GUB

Ok, so everyone is still on the island. Go figure, its probably going to take 5-6 chapters to get off! (*ok, she's a little off in her calculations, its more like 15-20 chapters 'til we get off, but more about that later)

Anyways......

Meanwhile as Dragon rider and Devils Lady are fighting over Puar and the hoverboard(*which, if gub had been reading our chapters, I happened to have forgotten back at my camp), Gub is flying the island looking for new prey, (all the animals are kinda gone....O.o.O.o)

"Give that BACK, or YOU'RE GONNA REGRET IT!!"

"No I won't, you can't catch me!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!"

Gub shook her head with shame and flys on. "Time to see if the extra horse power will kick in on my rocket boots....If not.....It'll take longer to catch my prey."

Flying around in the clouds, on the sea, and trying to hit Dragon rider and Devils Lady (you'd think it would be easier to hit them when they're not paying attention. Anyways, back to finding other people to terrorize.)

Rebecca and Relena sat on the beach, discussing plans as to how to get off the islandwhile still being alive.

"We should be hiding Relena! What if Gub sees us? You know she's out looking for prey now, with all the animals gone and the next shipment isn't due in until next week!!" Whined Rebecca.

"You don't need to worry, there is a legend of immortality if you live on this island, but I can't seem to read the rest of it, " Relena told Rebecca, to calm her.

Gub could hear some of this, but it was muffled by the shockwave of her rocket boot. But oh well, Hunting time.

The sand was starting to stir behind Relena and Rebecca, so they turned around to see Gub landing. Rebecca looked shocked as she turned ghost white. "BOO!" Relena fainted and Rebecca took off towards the water and dove in. Gub, feeling bored went SSJ, transported in front of Rebecca, who fell backwards on her ass. Rebecca stumbled to get up. Gub grabbed her by the feet and carried her over the water.

"Don't drop me, please don't drop me.." Rebecca cried and yelled at Gub. Gub dropped Rebecca as she screamed and hit the water.

Relena finally woke up with all the noise going on. Heero rushed to her side, and Gub looked away in disgust. "Time to finish Rebecca off...Hey! Did she drown already?" Looking around, gub saw Rebecca crwling up onto the shore. "Kai, could you hit Rebecca back into the water for me?"

"Fine, it will give me some practise." When Rebecca was flying through the air, Gub grabbed a spear and threw it at Rebecca. Too slow to turn around, it impailed Rebecca severely in the right side of her chest.

"Joey, swim out and get her,"

"Yes, I will comply, " Joey replied in a rather possessed manner. After being thrown up onto the shore, Rebecca lay there in a pool of her own blood.

As Dragon Rider and Devils Lady finally come out after fighting, and Devils Lady faints, ( Go figure, blood in that much quantity was too much for her...{* I RESENT THAT!!}) Gub dropped dow to Rebecca, dropped out of SSJ, and checked for a pulse.

None............................................................ ........................................................................... .......

"The hunt is over for this week, but be on your gaurd for my next prey.

Ah........Someone want to wake up Devils Lady?"

To Be Continued in Chapters 4-6: COMING SOON!