Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone do a crossover with these two anime shows so I decided to give it a try. Please be kind when you review since it is my first time doing a Yu-Gi-Oh and DragonBall Z crossover.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or DragonBall Z. The only thing I own in this story is my own character and the plot that’s it nothing else.

Chapter One

Everyone was once again gathered at someone’s house for an annual once a week big family dinner. Gohan, Videl, Pan, Goku, Chichi, Goten, Vegeta, Bulma, Trunks, Tristan, Stacey, and their father Turles were all over at Turles’ house.

They were all having a nice dinner when Chichi made the announcement that she had convinced Turles to enroll Stacey and Tristan in Domino High.

“What do you mean we’re going to high school? What’s wrong with being home schooled?” Tristan demanded, his tail swaying angrily behind him.

“Nothing’s wrong with it. I just think it would be best for you two to be around people your own age that aren’t in the family.” Chichi explained.

“Daddy tell her we don’t need to go to any stupid high school. Tell her she’s wrong.” Stacey told her father, fighting off the urge to tell her aunt off.

Turles sighed. “I’m sorry baby girl but your aunt has a point. You two need to be around kids your own age.”

“No we don’t. We don’t need to be around those stupid humans. In case you forgot it were humans that killed mom!” Tristan yelled.

All movement ceased as everyone stared at the angry teenager.

“Uh-oh Tristan’s in for it now.” Goten whispered to Trunks who nodded.

Turles growled at his son. “Of course I haven’t forgotten. I could never forget the day those five humans brutally beat your mother to death, but I’m not going to hold the whole human race responsible for what a few humans did.”

“Yeah, well I don’t like it.” Tristan mumbled, glaring at his father.

“Like it or not you two are going to school and don’t even think about ditching because Gohan is one of the teachers at the school.” Chichi told the twins in a stern voice.

“Who the hell do you think you are to tell us what to do? You’re not our mother!” Stacey screamed, then she left the table and went to her room.

Tristan, Goten, and Trunks also left and went to make sure she was all right.

“How dare she talk to me in that manner. Turles you really need to teach your children some manners.”

Turles growled trying desperately not to clobber her. “You may have been right by saying that my children need to socialize but don’t you DARE tell me how to raise them.”

“That was really uncalled for mom. Stacey’s right you’re not their mother so stop trying to be, and another thing just because I’m a teacher at the school they’re going to doesn’t mean I’m going to be strict on them and make sure they go to all their classes.” Gohan told his mother.

Chichi glared at her son. “That’s exactly what I want you to do. I need someone on the inside to keep an eye on those brats.”

“Shut the hell up Chichi. You’re not their mother so stop acting like it. It’s not your concern if they go to school or not and it’s not Gohan’s job to baby-sit them. Their eighteen years old, they’re old enough to take care of themselves.” Goku told his wife.

Everyone stared at him, shocked that he stood up to his wife and told her off.

“Well they need a mother figure in their life to give them structure and keep them from turning into delinquents cause Kami knows that your moron of a brother cares more about them learning how to fight then their education. Plus who knows if and when he’s going to find himself a new wife.”

“Don’t you accuse me of not caring about my kids or their education. I love those kids more that life itself; in fact if it weren’t for those kids I wouldn’t be here. You have no idea how many times I wanted to end my life after Katherine was murdered. Not only did they need me but I needed them too, so we helped each other through our grief. That’s when I realized that even though they lost a mother they still had a father and I vowed that not only would I be the best father but I would also be the best mother. Now as far as their education you know darn well that with the help of Bulma I’ve been home schooling them since they were five years old. I really should have registered them for college instead of high school because they’ve learned everything that the high school would teach them. The only reason I have them going to high school is so they can be around people their own age, so if you’ll excuse me I’m going upstairs to talk to my children.” Turles stood up and went upstairs.

“Chichi I think you should leave. You’ve caused enough trouble with your accusations.” Bulma said.

“It’s not my fault that he can’t handle the truth, besides who are you to tell me that I should leave? I’ll leave whenever I feel like it.” Chichi knew she was digging herself into a big hole but she didn’t care. In fact she was actually glad for now was the perfect time to reveal what she had been planning for a long time.

Vegeta snarled at her. Nobody talked to his mate like that and lived to tell about it.

Goku saw that Vegeta was ready to attack his wife. “Vegeta calm down I’ll handle this.” He then turned to his wife with a serious look that he only gave when in battle and gave her two choices. “Chichi you’ve really gone too far this time. Not only did you insult my brother and his children but you’ve also insulted one of my best friends. Now either

A: You can walk out of this house on your own or

B: I’ll use my instant transmission and bring you back home and leave.”

Chichi just glared at him and everyone else in the room. “Fine I’ll leave but know this: not only will I be leaving this house for good but I’m also leaving you for good.” With that said she walked out and slammed the door behind her.

“Well tonight is just full of shocking surprises.” Videl said grateful that the noise didn’t wake her one-year-old daughter.

“And we all have that banshee to thank for them.” Vegeta said with his usual scowl on his face.

“Well if you will all excuse me I’m going to go upstairs and check on my brother and the others.” Goku excused himself from the table and proceeded up the stairs.

“Would you tell Uncle Turles good-bye for us? We’re going to head out now so we can put Pan to bed.” Gohan told his father.

“Yeah we’re going to leave now as well. Tell Trunks he can spend the night here if it’s okay with Turles.” Bulma said.

“All right, have a safe trip home.”

“Kakarrot don’t forget you and I have a sparing match tomorrow.” Vegeta smirked.

“How could I forget? I’ll be there don’t worry about that.” Goku said returning the smirk.

Once everyone left he headed upstairs where the rest of his family was.

_____________________________________________________________

&# 8220;Who the hell does she think she is coming in here and making a big announcement that she brainwashed dad into enrolling us into some stupid high school to be surrounded by stupid humans. I hate this, she’s trying to be our mother when she knows damn well that she’s not.” Stacey vented.

Tristan sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. “I know sis, but there’s no way we can talk dad out of it now.”

“Wait a sec shouldn’t this be the other way around? Usually you’re the one who’s yelling and screaming and I’m the one who’s calming you down.” She smiled slightly.

“Yeah you’re right but I like switching roles once in a while.”

“I’m sorry about what mom said. She had no right to do what she did.” Goten said ashamed at how his mother behaved.

“Goten it’s not your fault so please don’t apologize.” Stacey told her cousin.

“Well I have a surprise for you two?” Trunks grinned.

“Oh really and what would that be?” Tristan asked.

“Goten and I are also going to attend the same high school so you won’t be alone.”

“Really? Well at least they’ll be some intelligent people to talk to.”

This caused the four teenagers to laugh, which was then interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Stacey told the person who was on the other side.

The door opened to reveal Turles.

“Are you all right?”

“Yes dad, but I refuse to go back down there and apologize to her.” Stacey told her father.

“I don’t expect you to I just came up here to make sure you were all right.”

“Dad why did you allow her to register us for high school?” Tristan asked.

“At the time it seemed like a good idea. I thought it would be a good way for you two to go out and meet other people your age that are not family related. Now that I think about it, it’s still a good way to meet others but you two are so far ahead that everything you learn will be review.”

“So in other words we’re supposed to go to the school and be bored just so we can meet new people?”

“Does this school have uniforms?”

“They did but this year they’re letting everyone wear casual clothing.”

The two teens talked amongst themselves to decide whether or not they were going to go to this school.

“All right we’ll give it a two week trial period and if we still don’t like the school then we get to leave the school and never come back agree?” Stacey asked.

“All right I agree.”

“Good, now Trunks and Goten you’re our witnesses so if he goes and says he doesn’t remember agreeing to this you can say otherwise.” Tristan told the two boys, who nodded in agreement.

Turles was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Trunks asked.

“It’s me Goku.”

“Come on in Uncle Goku.” Tristan said.

Goku opened the door and entered the room. “Well I believe you won’t have to deal with Chichi anymore.”

“What do you mean?” Turles asked.

“Well after you left she ended up insulting Bulma and Vegeta was about to kill her but I stopped him. I gave her two choices she could have left on her own or I would remove her forcefully. Well not only did she leave the house but she said she was leaving me as well.” He explained.

“She didn’t leave you because of us did she?” Stacey asked worried that it was her fault that her uncle’s marriage was failing.

“Don’t worry sweetheart it’s not your fault. This has been going on for quite some time.” Goku smiled at his niece.

“Are mom and dad still downstairs?” Trunks asked.

“No they left a few minutes ago, but Bulma said it’s all right with her if you want to spend the night here.”

“Can Trunks spend the night dad?” Tristan asked.

“Yeah and Goten too?” Stacey asked giving her father her famous sad puppy eyes look.

“All right they both can spend the night.”

“Thank you daddy. Stacey grinned and hugged her father.

“Uh-huh now why don’t you four get ready for bed since you have school tomorrow.”

The four teenagers groaned as they were reminded that they had school tomorrow and were about to complain when they saw the stern look on not only Turles face but on Goku’s as well.

“How about if we just got ready for bed but stay up and talk for a while huh?” Tristan asked trying to come up with a compromise.

Turles thought for a moment. “All right but if any of you fall asleep in any of your classes you’ll be in big trouble do I make myself clear?”

“Yes sir.” The four said simultaneously.

“Good now I’ll leave you four alone. Tristan maybe you can find some clothes for Trunks and Goten.”

“Sure.” Tristan then led the two boys to his room leaving Goku, Turles, and Stacey in her room.

“So Stacey why don’t you tell me the real reason why you blew up downstairs.” Turles asked as he sat down next to her. “It wasn’t about the school was it?”

Stacey shook here head. “I just couldn’t take it anymore I mean every time she came over she started acting like our other and ordering us to do something and if we refused she would threaten to ground us. I just wish she could get it through her head that she is not our mother I mean mom was never that mean.” She vented. Then she lifted up her head and looked at Turles with tears shining in her eyes.

“Daddy?”

“Yes baby girl?”

“It’s getting hard for me to conjure up a memory of mom. I’m beginning to forget what she looks like and how she smells and her voice. I’m scared that one day I’m going to completely forget all about her.” Tears streamed down her face as she confessed her greatest hear to her father.

Turles tightly hugged his daughter and let her cry on his shoulder.

Goku who had been standing there the whole time felt his hear shatter as he looked at the scene in front of him of father and daughter hugging and crying. He quietly exited the room, closing the door behind him. When he saw the three boys heading towards him he shook his head. “Give them a few minutes alone together.”

“Is she all right?” Tristan asked worried about his sister.

“She’s fine, don’t worry. Give them about ten minutes together the you’ll be able to enter her room.”

The boys were watching television when they saw Turles come down the stairs. Taking it as a sign that father and daughter were done talking the three went back upstairs to Stacey’s room.

Turles walked into the kitchen to see Goku cleaning up.

“Kakarrot you don’t have to do that.”

“I know but it’s the least I can do after everything that happened at dinner tonight.”

“Listen Kakarrot I just want you to know that you and Goten can stay here as long as you want.” Turles told his brother.

“Thanks, but it will only be until I find a job and a house of our own.”

Turles just nodded. “You know that the twins’ birthday is coming up right?”

“Yeah it’s in three weeks.”

“Right well I’ve been thinking of turning the basement into an entertainment and training room for them.”

“That’s a great idea but aren’t you worried that they might blow the house up in one of their training sessions?”

“That’s why I’m having Bulma design the training room so it will be Saiyan proof.”

“Well if you’re having Bulma design the room then the twins will definitely love it.”

“I hope so. Now why don’t we finish cleaning up down here then I’ll get the guest room ready for you.”

Goku smiled and nodded.

 

SayinAngelPrincess: Well that’s it for the first chapter. I know it kind of stinks but it’s still in the works. If anyone has any ideas I’d be more than happy to hear them. The Yu-Gi-Oh characters will be in the next chapter.