Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:  I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or DragonBall Z     Chapter 2   “Hey did you hear there are four new students joining this class?”  Yugi, a short teenager with multicolored hair asked. “Yeah and from what I hear they’re all related.”  Joey, a street fighting teen with blond hair said. “Well I hear that one of them is the son of Bulma Briefs.”  Tea, the school slut grinned thinking of ways to hook up with him. “Looks like you’re in for some competition Kaiba.”  Joey grinned. Seto looked up from the book he was reading and just shrugged. They continued to talk until the teacher came in. “All right class calm down.  Now before we start today’s lesson I’d like you to meet four new students that will be joining us today.”  Gohan told the class and then motioned for the four new students to enter. Stacey, Tristan, Trunks, and Goten entered the room.  Stacey wore a black t-shirt that read ‘your lips keep moving but all I hear is blah, blah, blah’ and baggy jeans; Tristan wore cut jeans and a black t-shirt showing off his muscles; Goten wore baggy jeans and a blue t-shirt; and Trunks wore black pants and a black tight tang-top with a jean jacket. “Why don’t you four introduce yourselves?” They did just that and when Trunks said his name all the girls in the class started to scream causing some in the room to cover their ears. “Settle down class.  Now why don’t you four go sit in the last row next to Mr. Kaiba.  Mr. Kaiba if you would be so kind as to raise your hand.” Seto rolled his eyes but raised his hand anyway so that the new students knew who to sit next to. The four headed back to their seats and as they walked past the desk where Tea was sitting all four felt a dark energy coming from her.  They shared a grim look knowing that this girl was going to cause them trouble.
“Now class open your text books to page 174 and we’ll start today’s lesson.”
  The first half of the morning the four had the same classes together which they were grateful for.  They also shared the same classes with Seto, Yugi, and his gang of friends which was a bit annoying because in each class at least one of them tried to make friends with them.  Well everyone but Seto who just kept to himself.  It was now lunch time and the four sat far away from the school as they possibly could. “Finally it’s lunch time.”  Goten grinned as he pulled out a capsule that contained his food. “This means that the day is half over.”  Tristan sighed in relief. “Thank goodness.  If another one of those perky ‘let’s be friends’ people comes over here I’m going to scream.”  Stacey said. “Well start screaming because here comes another one.”  Trunks said as he pointed to another person heading to their group.  This time it was Yugi and he was determined to have those four become his friends. Stacey dropped her head into her hands and let out a muffled scream. “I have to give them credit for being persistent.”  Trunks smirked. Yugi walked up to the group and smiled shyly.  “Hi I’m Yugi, um, I was wondering if you all would like to join me and my group of friends for lunch?” The four stared at him for a minute before getting into a little huddle to decide whether or not to join him. “I personally don’t care one way or the other.  What do you guys think?”  Trunks asked. “The less I have to be around humans the better.”  Tristan said. “Oh come on guys let’s just give them a chance besides something tells me that if we don’t say yes they’re never going to leave us alone.”  Goten told them. Stacey agreed with Goten and the four separated.  “All right but your group has to come over here.”  Stacey told Yugi. “No problem I’ll be back in a minute.”  Yugi grinned then ran over to his friends to relay the good news. A few minutes later the group of four grew into a group of nine. “I think introductions are in order,” Ryou said.  “I’m Ryou and that’s Bakura, Yami, Joey and you’ve already met Yugi.” “Hi I’m Goten and these are my cousins Trunks, Tristan and Stacey.” “So it’s true you’re all related.”  Joey said. “Yes and no.” “What do you mean?”  Yugi asked. “Well Goten, Tristan, and Stacey are blood related but I’m not.  You see our families are such good friends that we practically consider each other family.”  Trunks explained. “Oh no don’t look now but guess who’s coming?”  Yami groaned seeing Tea walk over to their group. Stacey, Tristan, Trunks and Goten glared at her and started to growl. “You know Kaiba does the same thing when he sees her.”  Joey told the four. “What did you say mutt?”  Seto asked as he walked up to the group. “1) Don’t call me mutt and 2) I told them that you growl when you see Tea.” At the mention of the girls name Seto let out a low growl. “Hey guys what’s up?”  Tea asked as she sat between Yugi and Yami who both scooted away from her. “We’re just talking.”  Ryou said trying to be polite. “Oh you must think I’m rude, hi I’m Tea.”  She introduced herself to the four new students who just glared at her.  “Listen I’m having a party at my house this weekend and I would love it if you could come.”  A sly grin coming across her face as her eyes were half closed. Trunks shuddered and tried to keep his lunch down. “Thanks but we’ve already got things planned for this weekend.”  Stacey said with a sarcastic smile. “That’s too bad, but you can come right Trunks?” “No sorry but I’ve got plans too.” “Well why don’t you cancel those plans I mean what could possibly be better then being with me?”  Tea asked with a smug look on her face.  “Admit it you know you want to be with me.”  She wrapped her hands around his arm and tried to get close with him. “Get your sluttish hands off my cousin before I break them.”  Tristan snarled. “I don’t think so, besides I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to Trunksiekins.” It took all of Trunks’ strength to keep his food down.  “First off let go of me and second no I don’t want to be with you so go away.”  He yanked his arm free and walked away from her. “You may say that now but mark my words you will be mine.” “Why don’t you leave while you can still walk.”  Stacey told her.  Anger welled up inside of her and for a split second her brown eyes turned blue.  The only ones who seemed to notice were Tristan, Goten, Trunks and surprisingly Seto. “Ooh I’m so scared what are you going to do call me names?” Stacey was about to hit her when Gohan stepped in. “Is there a problem here?” “Of course not Mr. Son we just had a little disagreement that’s all.”  Tea smiled innocently. Gohan just nodded and turned his attention to the rest of the group.  “I need to see the ten of you in my office please.” They nodded and left leaving Tea behind. “What is it Mr. Son?”  Yami asked. “Nothing really, I just wanted to get you all away from that girl before somebody got hurt.”  He said looking over at his cousins. “Hey she had it coming.”  Tristan growled. “Either way I’m sure you don’t want to get detention on your first day.” “Of course not Gohan.” “Stacey I know we’re family but when we’re at school I would prefer it if you would address me as Mr. Son.”  Gohan told the four who nodded in response. “Wait a second you mean you’re all related to the teacher?”  Bakura asked. “Yeah he’s my brother and Tristan and Stacey’s cousin.”  Goten explained. “Gohan cleared his throat and got the others attention.  “Since you’re all here I forgot to come up with another topic for the projects so you ten will be working together and come up with a presentation of the Cell Games.” The four teenagers looked at each other then back at Gohan.  “Which version do you want us to do?” “I thought there was only one version.”  Ryou said confused by what was said. “The more common version.”  Gohan said giving the four a stern look.  “Understand?” “Yes Mr. Son.”  The four sighed. The bell rang signaling that lunch was over.
“All right you ten are dismissed.”
It was the last class of the day and the four were bored with the lecture the teacher was giving.  She was talking about the Salem Witch Trials when she suddenly asked if there was something similar going on today.  A girl raised her hand and said that people were being accused of being or helping Saiyans.  This caused as argument with the class as some people agreed with how things were being handled and others disagreed. “I think they should be held responsible.  Saiyans are brutal, aggressive and they hurt innocent people.”  One person said. “Oh and taking the law in your own hands makes you better than them?  There have been reports of a group of people going around town accusing people and beating them almost to death, some people actually died from this.”  When this was said Stacey’s eyes got big as a memory was triggered. Tristan sensed something wrong with his sister and cursed as he saw his sister stare at nothing and start to hyperventilate. “Shit Stacey, snap out of it.”  He yelled running to his sister’s side. “Mr. Son sit down, I will not have my class interrupted by these shenanigans.”  The teacher yelled. “Shenanigans?  My sister’s having a panic attack dumb ass.” “How bad is it Tristan?”  Trunks asked. “She looks like she’s about to go in shock.”  Tristan looked at his sisters eyes and saw a great amount of fear. “Mom!”  Stacey screamed as she grabbed Tristan’s shirt and looked at him but here eyes had a far away look.  “They’re hurting her make them stop.  They’re going to kill her.”  Tears were running down her face like a waterfall. “Damn it she’s reliving the event.  We need dad he’ll be the only one who can snap her out of this.” “Excuse me bur could you take this out to the hall so I can continue my lesson.”  The teacher said agitated. The three boys growled but did as she said. “I’ll go get Gohan he may be able to help.”  Goten said running to where his brother’s classroom was.  A few minutes later he returned with Gohan who quickly assessed the situation. “Damn this is bad.  Trunks do you have your cell phone?” “Yeah.” “Good take it out and call Uncle Turles and tell him what’s going on and tell him to bring dad, we need to get her to your mom’s place as quickly as possible.” “Is she going to be all right?” They looked up to see Yugi, his friends and surprisingly Seto standing there as well as the whole school. “Is there anything we can do to help Mr. Son?”  Ryou asked. “Yes could you guys help us clear a pathway so we can get Stacey outside?” “Sure.” “Turles and Goku are going to meet us outside by the front of the school.”  Trunks said hanging up the phone. “All right Tristan you carry Stacey.”  Tristan nodded and gently picked his sister up who still had the look of fear in her eyes and still had problems breathing. The five of them left, leaving the crowed behind and walked outside where Turles and Goku met them. “Tristan give her to me.”  Turles said walking over to his son and taking his daughter in his arms.  “Its ok baby girl daddy’s here.” Stacey looked at him with tears in her eyes.  “Daddy don’t let them kill her.  I don’t want to lose mommy.” “What brought this on?” “I’ll tell you all later right now we need to get to mom’s she’ll be able to help us snap Stacey out of this.”  Trunks said. “All right everyone hang on to me and I’ll I.T. us there.”  Goku said and in a matter of seconds they disappeared.   SayinAngelPrincess:   Well that’s it for this chapter sorry if it kind of stinks.  If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see happen next please let me know.