Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Blessed Union of Souls ❯ True Love? On the Contrary! ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: Welcome to Chapter Six! (Does anyone even read these?) This chapter contains citrus! That's right! What, you thought this was going to be PG-13 forever? Without listening to Kakkarot; ChiChi, and Vejita unwisely decide to take a sip of the freshwater lake, the Sex Sea. Somehow, I can't write a full fledged Vejita/ChChi lemon. That doesn't mean I can't do it for B-chan, and Son-kun! Yajirobei unwisely gets himself carried off because, like his friends, he went near the Luna Sea. The gang encounters Bulmared and gets a surprise. Now Piccolo, Chiaotzu, Kakkarot, and Bulma must temporarily leave them behind.

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue. Me no own, you no sue. Dave Matthews Band owns 'Crash Into Me'.

If you would like to know when I update, email me at ThwartedShanni@hotmail.com (I finally got to access my mail!)

Now for a few plugs...

The Cause Of Original Sin - My Yu-Gi-Oh fic!
Rock Bottom - Duh!

Other Plugs..

The REAL Story of Bulma Briefs - Kamejen (The best Bulma-oriented fic I have ever read.. Bulma is strong! Eventually a V/B, but well worth the read!)
The Makafushigi Adventure - risanF (Sweet epic B/G tale...)
The Book Of Destinies - Angel out of time (B/V but very funny, romantic action adventure.)

A Blessed Union Of Souls

Chapter Six: True Love? On the Contrary!

Bulma frowned at the swamp. It was obvious that if a person weren't witty she could get into deep trouble here. She looked to the group as they gasped at the contents. Inside each were various items that Eusiphene knew they would need. Bulma shifted her weight to one foot, patiently waiting for them to tell what was inside. Kakkarot spoke first.

"Awesome!" He exclaimed excitedly."Look Bulma-chan.. I've got a blanket!" He said pulling out a rather large, black blanket. It looked very warm indeed. Warm enough to encase both he and Bulma in a toasty night of passionate- No! She's your monarch! His mind screamed. He smirked at Bulma."Bet you can't guess what it is oujo-sama."

Bulma gave the blanket a quite thorough look over. She still hadn't figured it out yet. She shrugged her head in defeat. "What kind of blanket is it Kakkarot?"

He gave her a smug grin. "It is an security blanket! We'll definitely need this if we are to make it to Pyramid.. But we have to first find Eusiphene, and get her to transport us there..." He mused, before Bulma held up a hand for his silence. He may have been her bestfriend, he may have even been the sexiest Saiyan she knew, but he was still annoying sometimes!

Vejita smirked at his bag. Bulma noticed and smirked back. "Well? What has the Queen graced my tech servant with?" She said crossing her arms. Vejita followed suit. "It is a large group of thunderclouds." He said excitedly. He didn't mind chaos every now and then. "Complete with lightning, and I think I saw a tornado in there somewhere.." He said, fumbling through the bag.

ChiChi snorted, and gave a catlike grin to the group. "My present is best!" She said pulling out a blanket. Hers, however was very different. Instead of security, its attribute was obscurity. "A blanket of obscurity." She said cheering. Now we don't have to be seen by any of these disgusting creatures.

Chiaotzu grinned at Bulma, and smiled brightly. "Look Bulma-san! I have a cool present. The bag said it is reverse wood." Bulma smiled, but her face darkened slightly. "Reverse wood huh? Well, be careful! Reverse wood is dangerous! We could all get seriously hurt. Promise me." She said in an overly protective tone.

"I promise, Bulma-san! I'll be extra careful! You'll see, I'll make you proud!" He said giggling. Bulma gave an almost smile. "I'm sure you will brat, but still.." She said, her voice trailing off.

Piccolo checked his bag cautiously. Even he had not been disappointed at the gift in store for him. He pulled out a small horn. It was filled to the brim with food. Bulma jumped up for joy. "Thank goodness we have it!" They all gave her strange looks. "Have what?" Yajirobei asked. Bulma snorted, and crossed her arms.

"The horn of Cornucopia!" She exclaimed in awe. "The horn is always full with food and drink! It never empties.." She gave Kakkarot a shove, playfully. "We'll need it, right Carrot head?" He nodded, and grinned.

Yajirobei smiled at the group. He was actually beginning to have some fun, dangers aside. This would be a cool story to tell his grandchildren. His face faltered slightly. That is if he ever got a girlfriend. He thought sadly. He supposed maybe there would be women on Earth that were attracted to portly, handsome men.

He looked into his bag, and pulled out a rather small laptop like machine. He waved it above his head, showing everyone the device. The label on it's surface said Com Puter. It was a computer, but what did it do? He looked at Bulma waiting for an answer. There was twinkle in her eye. She must have known something he didn't.

"It is Com Puter. The one that carries Com Puter, is matched with Com Passion. The device enables it's owner to find its mate, the owner of Com Passion." Bulma said matter-of-factly. She waited for his reaction. "So this is like a love finder or something?" He asked uncertainly. "In a manner of words yes. It is also a great aid to those that seeks it's knowledge. Most importantly though, the owner of Com Passion will find you, or you her, and you will become linked. Then the two devices will be known as Com Passionet." She said, walking over to look at the device closer. "Once you both hook up to become Com Passionet, you will be able to network with others that have Com Passion, or Com Puter."

Kakkarot had been listenly eagerly, until he remembered what the Princess had said earlier.

"What about the fact that this is a might-be world Bulma-sama? I mean, it's all swell and good that he has an oppurtunity to find someone, but even if he does, once he leaves, anything that happens here disappears right?" He said thoughtfully.

"Perhaps, but it is not entirely impossible. Remember what I told you about Queen Eusiphene? She is a powerful Sorceress. Her talent is the 'idea'. All the moons that orbit all the heads of the infinite Eusiphenes are the product of the ideas of the world before. Ptero is the product of the ideas- dreams, hopes, and possibilities of every person that lives on Xylarsei. I said when we leave, our might-be versions leave Ptero as well.. But if he meets her, then she leaves Ptero as well. She goes into the universe, and they are destined to meet. Just because this is the land of the might-be's doesn't mean that the ideas don't come true in what we know as 'real life'."

Everyone digested this information. Chiaotzu spoke first.

"So if someone falls in love, or experiences something that was an idea in their mind, and they found what they were looking for, it would come true?" She nodded.

"Enough about that!" Yajirobei interrupted. "What did you get Bulma-sama?" He said nervously.

Bulma pulled out the item in her bag. The jar was was opaque, and the contents inside were bluish green. She gave a sigh of relief. "The one thing that can get us home. This is the jar of liquid we must all take a sip of to return from each moon we visit." She said pulling out a capsule she had safely tucked in her belt. She opened it, and loaded her bag in. She instructed each of them to do the same, as they gave her their bags.

"When we need them, I shall return the bags." She glanced back at the murky swamp. "First things, first.. We need a boat. Bulma closed her eyes, and the group watched, transfixed as her eyes twitched every so often. Siddenly, before them stood a magnificent boat. On its hull were the words: The Inquisitor: Property of Princess Bulma Briefs Heir to the House of Briefs on Planet Earth. It looked very seaworthy, and it even came complete with a lovely staircase that led to the top.

"All aboard, but try not to get this ship messy. This ship is made up of my own soul substance, so you had all better not screw it up!" She said, her eyes darkening slightly. They all looked nervously at her and agreed. She boarded first, followed by Kakkarot, ChiChi, Vejita, Piccolo, Chiaotzu, and lastly Yajirobei. He quickly raced up the steps, and sat hastily on the bench.

"Are you sure this is going to be safe going across?" He asked aloud, to no one particular. "What was that you were saying about Venetian blinds?"

Bulma turned slightly from her steering and gave a half groan/half sigh. "I said stay away from the blinds lest you wish to be blind. Now stop asking impertinent questions! I am trying to steer tubby!" She growled out, her black tail waving slightly agitated. Kakkarot laughed slightly, and walked closer to her. "If her majesty does not object, may I steer ?" He said giving her a bright smile.

Bulma nodded, and went to sit with the others. She wrapped her tail around her left thigh, and gave the group an odd look. "What is it?!" She ground out.

"What does the tail do exactly?" Piccolo asked genuinely confused. Bulma smirked, quite evilly. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell. I could always kill you later if you try anything." (Yajirobei gulped at this.) "A Saiyan tail is an appendage that in which we draw some of our power. It is also the pinnacle of extreme pleasure."

"What do you me-" Vejita began but was cut off by Bulma. "No more talk of such things. How dare you take such liberties with me! I am your Princess you are my servant. Damn lucky to be that! Do not forget that when we return you will be serving Earth. This isn't Vejitasei, so don't forget it!" She chastised. Kakkarot, sensing things were going to get heated, and when things got heated someone's head would roll.. literally. He announced they were near the end of the gloomy swamp, and could now exit.

"What are those mountains ahead?" Bulma looked closer, and smirked when she saw what it was. With her keen vision, as well as Kakkarot's, they had determined them to be the Rocky Mountains. Each mountain face had a head that resembled a famous actor by the name of Sylvester Stallone.

"Those are the Rocky Mountains. Each mountain face has a statue of a character a universally famous actor played. His name was Sylvester Stallone, but everyone called him Sly. Anyway he made a series of movies called Rocky. It was about a fighter named Rocky Balboa. The sequels weren't that spectacular, but the first one, "Rocky" was excellent. These mountains offer safe passage." Kakkarot said to the group.

"Do you think we should call upon the aid of an ogre? I remember there being another ogre here by the name of Ogle." Kakkarot said, rubbing his chin. "He may be able to transport us now that we have the secret."

"We need to draw his attention somehow." Bulma agreed "What does he usually want to ogle?"

"Naked women, indecent women. He loves exhibition, as he is a voyeur." Kakkarot deadpanned. Bulma noticed the look and began shaking her head angrily. If Kakkarot thought that was happening, he could forget it!

"There is no other way oujo-sama." He said loudly.

"Hmmph! Fine! But don't you ever raise your voice to me again!" She reprimanded. "ChiChi, come along, we have business to attend to."

ChiChi raised an eyebrow, and crossed her arms. "I'm sure I have no business with you oujo-sama." She said in a very Vejita-like manner.

Bulma snorted, and grabbed her arm, and led her to the mountaintop. Soon, they were at the the summit's peak, and could still clearly see their friends.

"Okay, we have to start dancing seductively, Ogle Ogre is on his way. While we dance, Kakkarot will negotiate with him." She stated, changing her appearance to that of a showgirl. She instructed ChiChi to do the same, and they remained scantily clad. As Bulma predicted, Ogle came to get a peek. He, like Orgy was uglier still.

ChiChi began to flail her arms about in a provacative manner, while Bulma began rubbing her hands all over her body as if she were hot all over. Down below, at the bottom, Ogle Ogre stared transfixed at the women.

"Who she me see?" He asked aloud, to no one in particular. Kakkarot smirked, and replied. "They are the Princesses Bulma and ChiChi." He said, looking out the corner of his eye for the ogre's reaction. "Dancing very unladylike to me. It's hard to believe they are royalty." Ogle smiled and nodded, half listening/half drooling over the spectacle the two women were making.

"Ogle, Orgy Ogre told us you may know where Queen Eusiphene is." The ogre nodded, and chuckled as the women began to dance around sexily.

"Me no know, she no glow.." He said in rhyme.

"Cut the crap Ogle. We know you don't really talk like that!" The ogre faltered at that, and gave a dissapointed sigh.

"What gave me away?" He said dejectedly.

"We figured it out from Orgy. Where is Eusiphene?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"What if I could get you an ogress for you to ogle?"

"That'd be nice, but since you have respected me, that in itself is a service." He said proudly. "I think young Contrary Goku knows the answer."

"Where may we find this Contrary Goku?" Kakkarot asked.

"He lives just beyond the Rocky Mountains, and a few miles south of the Sex Sea." He said as his head began to turn red, and the fleas fled. He must be thinking again.

Kakkarot thanked him and Ogle continued to ogle ChiChi and Bulma. Kakkarot had become annoyed by this. He looked back to the group. Vejita was intently looking at the young women, and he had an odd expression on his face. He had better not be looking at Bulma. Thought Kakkarot. Yajirobei had not dared move his eyes from the scene.

Kakkarot flew to the top, and informed them that they could stop now. They had the information they needed now. His eyes looked to his feet as he did not wish to disgrace them by staring at their near naked bodies. He made a daring move and looked to see that they were back to normal, well for Ptero at least.

They all levitated to the bottom, and ChiChi could feel Vejita staring at her back. She felt her face grow warm, but she remained silent, and instead opted to look away. Vejita however continued to stare. Never had he seen the woman act so.. so sexy! He found he liked it very much. Perhaps he should let the woman know of his true feelings towards her. He shooed these thoughts away and looked to see that they could easily fly over the Rockies, and move closer to getting this strange adventure over with.

"Let's go! Ogle said that there was a lake nearby, and if we were to continue on the same path, a few miles south, we will find Contrary Goku."

"Contrary Goku?" Bulma repeated.

Kakkarot gave a shrug, and flew a bit faster. Bulma smirked, and chased after him. Lately he was acting so.. regal. Judging by the attire he had created for himself she wondered if he wished to be King of Saiyans. That would mean being her mate, and she was sure that he didn't have a crush on her- Wait! Her mind screamed. She was acting like a schoolgirl! She was a grown woman, and a princess at that! The most powerful being in the universe does not need to be having pipe dreams about cute best friends.

Bulma touched down at the lake's alcove. She immediately recognized it as the Sex Sea, because there were numerous couples 'expressing their love' everywhere. Chiaotzu's face had been covered by Piccolo, who gave a grunt in her direction. She nodded her head, and walked further down the lake's shore. Kakkarot followed, as usual and they talked quietly amongst themselves. She wanted to discuse a few things with him anyway.

Vejita took this oppurtunity to talk to ChiChi alone. Chiaotzu. and Piccolo were already near the woods, followed by ChiChi. She chose to walk slower while enjoying the scenery. She could hear Piccolo giving Chiaoztu instructions while he meditated. Just when she could almost see the clearing, she heard a faint noise behind her. At first, she thought it were Piccolo, or Chia'-chan, but the scent, and the ki signature told otherwise. They had begun setting up camp and Vejita crept up behind her. ChiChi smirked and flipped him on his side, smirking when he howled in pain.

"What do you want Veji-chan?" She said sweetly, straddling his waist so that he was unable to move, if at all. "Were you trying to sneak up on lil' ol me?" She said in a husky voice. Vejita smirked, and flipped her on HER back, and restrained her arms.

"What if I were? What are you gonna do? Nag me to death?" He joked, chuckling softly. They were silent for a few moments, until ChiChi began getting uncomfortable. "Um, Veji-chan? You can get off me now.." She said nervously. He gave her an odd an expression, and moved one of his hands away from his arms, and brought it to her face. He caressed it softly. Her eyes were so brown, that they felt warm to him. It reminded him of the dry summer months of Vejiitasei. He ran his hand over her soft features, closing his eyes, as if he wanted to memorialize the moment for all eternity.

He opened his eyes, and noticed ChiChi had a look of uncertainty in her eyes. He smriked, and leaned down to kiss her lips lightly. ChiChi was so shocked, she couldn't move. He persisted however, and she responded this time, as if she had made up her mind. She continued to kiss him softly until it erupted into a passionate tongue exploration. They broke apart, gasping for air. She looked into his eyes, and she could see that they were full of desire. It was an intense lust, hunger, CRAVING, for her. She would have loved to satiate that need, but her realistic side forbade her.

"No! We can't do this!" She said pushing him off her as hard as she could. Vejita fell unto his back, surprised by her sudden actions. She stood and straightened her clothes, and crossed her arms glaring. Vejita did the same, and gave her a what's-the-problem look. "I can't sleep with you Vejita." She said simply.

"Woman, what is the matter with you?! It's a natural thing.. That two people do... " He began before ChiChi cut him off. "Yes Vejita, but I am one of those people that is only willing to sleep with a man I love, and who I am very aware of his love for me." She said looking away from him.

They stood there awkwardly, and it was then that Vejita noticed the tears in her eyes. She had tried to conceal them, but the moonlight only highlighted her salty drops. He walked to stand directly in front of her so that their chests were nearly touching. He cupped her face into his hands, and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Rip away the tears," He whsipered,kissing her salty cheek. "Drink a hope to happy years." He sang softly in her ear. "You may find, a lifetime's passed you by.." She finished, after him.

"Is that what you were worrying about?" He asked softly in her ear, as he pulled her body close to his own. "You are my best friend. Even more than that.. You are the one I love. You are a baka though, so I am not that surprised you hadn't figured it out. " He said pulling back from he ear. He loooked down at her and smiled lightly. She oulled his face closer to her own, and kissed him passionately. "I love you Veji-chan, even if you are an arrogant, computer-nerd, warrior." She said giggling. Vejita smirked and lifted her into his arms, racing towards an isolated cove he'd spotted near the lake shore.

ChiChi snuggled closer into his arms, but then remembered something very important. "Didn't Kakkarot say this was the Sex Sea? Hello Vejita! Remember this place is filled with puns! What if we go near it, and become nymphos or something?" She said worriedly. He snorted and continued to run.

"We'll be the only ones on the little inlet I discovered while exploring. Besides, what's the problem if we are? We'll be the only ones on the island!" He said smirking. ChiChi felt her cheeks grow warm, and wrapped her arms around his waist. He held her tighter. "Close your eyes, make a wish, because I'll blow out the candlesticks." He joked, and ChiChi giggled.

"Your wish is my command.." She said huskily into his ear. "I'll surrender to your demands.." He let out a soft growl, and continued to race to their destination.

They had arrived, and ChiChi was speechless.

The secret hideaway was beautiful. There wwas alush garden, and an abandoned house. It was lavishly devorated, and had beautiful walkways surrounding it. The house was of modest size, and ChiChi was transfixed. They were so lush, and to say the least- perfect. Had Vejita planned all of this? It was in such a short time. He set her down gently, and she grasped his hand, her breath caught in her throat. She was speechless.

"What do you think Chi?" He asked gazing into her eyes. She turned to him, her face full of tears, and she silenced him with a kiss. Vejita pulled apart and licked her tears. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I promised myself I wouldn't think of you today, but then you go and do this.." She smiled. He hugged her, and smirking evilly, she pushed him to the ground, and raced off to the shore. He quickly caught up with her, and they knelt by the waves. She looked at Vejita and gave a coy smile, before she cupped her hands, and took a sip of the water. It tasted like any water she had expected, but it had a delicious aftertaste. Like drinking strawberry juice.

Vejita grinned at her seductively, wrapping his arms around her. "You've got your ball, you've got your chain, tied to me tight, tie me up again.." He whispered while planting butterfly kisses along her neck. "Sweet like candy, to my soul, sweet you rock, and sweet you roll." He sang, softly serenading the woman. "Lost for you, I'm so lost for you.."

Touch your lips, just so I know
In your eyes, love it grows
I'm bareboned and crazy,
For you, for me,
Come crash into me

ChiChi scooted closer to Vejita and cupped her hands once more, and he sipped from her fragile digits. He smacked his lips, and proceeded to lick her fingers. She squealed with delight. Vejita was relentless. He scopped her into his arms, and raced for the bed.

Soon they were inside and he led her upstairs. They were inside the bedroom, and it was laced with candlelight. He laid her unto the bed, and continued what had originated from outside. He massaged her rear, and she rubbed her hands through his dark wild mane, excited by his growls of content.

He groaned as he felt her touch his groin by accident but it still was enough of a radiated touch he was ripping his tie off and unbuttoning her blouse quickly with talented hands. A simple task that hand been handled by skilled fingers time's gone past before. Then he reached the object of his want. There lay her exposed flesh covered in a simple bra. He began reaching to the back of it as she sucked away at his neck. Once the garment was removed did all the real fun begin as he be began to toy with her hardened nipples. She moaned a very loud shrill.

I watch you there, in the window
And I stare you wear nothing,
but you wear it so well
Tied up and twisted, the way I like to be,
For you, for me
Come crash into me

Kissing his chest all over she made her way to his belt and began tugging at it with her teeth until they loosened. Vejita smiled at how well he could effect her. Her breathing reverberated against his ears and he was laid her flat onto the rug and crawled over to her and began pulling her jeans down with his teeth until he saw what he wanted to. He blew on to it and watched as she shivered and inhaled sharply. Taking that into note he allowed his finger to wander all over her thighs until he felt she was finally ready. He entered her with one finger and felt as her body glided alongside to his movements. Then he added a second for more fun, then a third to let her get a taste of what would be happening to her soon enough.

ChiChi squirmed and moaned at the feelings of him inside her. He began pressing farther into her core until he reached her spot and she let him know when her body quickly quipped and shock rapidly. Slowly entering her he waited until she reopened her eyes to let him know it was okay to proceed. As this was the first time that they had been romantic with each other, Vejita found it admirable that she could take more. Vejita loved that about her, he loved her.

She licked and sucked on his bottom lip. Causing him to quickly push further into her and remove her bra in one swift action. He flicked and lingered casually on her nipples. He had been waiting all day to play with them and now he was enjoying the feel of them in his mouth. Thrusting harder, quicker, and deeper into her, their bodies rocked together. Rocking to the rhythm and the pace they created in the heat of the moment.

They collapsed at the momentum, and fell promptly asleep. Shortly, ChiChi woke. Knowing this wouldn't end until each other was completely satisfied which was always a timely process. Rubbing his cheek gently with her palms she watched Vejita sleep. Feeling her touch, his eyes quickly fluttered open. He smiled and said, "Another round?" ChiChi grinned, and hid under the covers, and the only sounds emitted from the small house were giggles, and growls of pleasure.

Kakkarot and Bulma walked calmly through the underbrush, enjoying the silence. They had so little time to talk privately since the Freeza business, and the weaklings of course. Lately Bulma was feeling more and more worried. Her anxiety had yet to show while she was working, but this did not ease her mind. Perhaps Kakkarot would know what to do. He was always helpful when his head wasn't in the clouds. Speaking of which, he had that dazed dreamy look in his eyes again.

"Carrot-head?!" Bulma screamed in his ear. He turned his head slightly, and placed a hand behind his head, in his family's classic pose.

"Huh, B-chan? Sorry.. I wasn't listening." He said quietly.

Bulma sighed, and crossed her arms. She gestured for him to sit next to him. He complied, and they sat crosslegged, Bulma lowered her eyes, and stole a glance at her best friend. She was beginning to have strange feelings whenever she was near him. It was frightening, but a part of her found it exciting.She sighed and opened her eyes, looking at her longtime friend.

"Lately, I've been feeling low; a remedy is what I'm seeking." She admitted. "Why can't I just be mellow."

"Kakkarot, for the first time in my life, I am actually afraid." She admitted to her friend. He quirked an eyebrow, urging her to continue. "If I don't come home mated, I won't be able to ascend the throne." She voiced. He nodded sympathetically. "Maybe you don't have to Bulma. Is the thought of being mated so terrible?" She looked into his obsidian eyes, and shook her head. "No, it's not that being mated is terrible it's just.. look at me! It doesn't matter if I am the Legendary. No Saiyan wants a mate stronger than himself. Besides, I am a freak, with blue hair, blue eyes- blue everything!!" She yelled abruptly. "I am not even pretty, I am just-"

"Bulma." Kakkarot interjected, with a smile. "You are Bulma Briefs, the Saiyan no Oujo, and you will become our Ouhi-sama. You are too kindhearted to kill the king, and you would never hurt your family like that. They love you." Bulma sighed, and her eyes were downcast. Kakkarot noticed this and lifted her head. "Forgive me for being out of place my liege, but you are who you are. You just happen to be strong, cool, and smart. Most importantly, to me.."

Was that all she was? A friend? Didn't he care about her in another way? She sure as hell was beginning to feel something she couldn't explain towards Kakkarot. She still wanted to know about the woman he had a crush on. She didn't want to push him though. He'd tell her in good time. At least this way she could adjust to the idea of him being with someone else. "You are my bestfriend in the entire universe!" He said grinning. Bulma grinned back.

"What about Freeza? He is challenging our people, but my father doesn't stand a chance. It is I who he wants anyway. " Kakkarot agreed. "He won't try anything until he knows I am at the perch of the throne, but he will not wait forever."

"Who knows Bulma. Maybe your mate can be found on Ptero..." He trailed off. He had almost let the secret slip out. Bulma regarded him with an odd expression. "Things will work out. You can do it, because I believe in you. We all need you to save the universe from that piece-of-shit-of-a-lizard's wrath." He said smugly.

"You do your father's house proud Carrot-head. I should think a promotion is in order when we return. That is if we ever find Masha. I am so sick of these damned puns- I could scream!" She snarled. "Let's go back to the camp, I grow hungry." She commanded, and snuck a glance at Kakkarot, only to find he had already sped off.

"No fair, you got a head start!" She whined playfully. He laughed and raced forward. He knew she was letting him win, but it was fun nonetheless. "Is too! You're faster, so there!" Kakkarot smirked, reaching the clearing first.

Piccolo had just finished meditating, and Chiaotzu was busy feasting on the food from Cornucopia, he didn't notice Kakkaropt snatch the horn from his makeshift table. Kakkarot plopped down next to him, and rustled his hair playfully. The boy giggled, and gestured for Bulma to sit next to him. Bulma rolled her eyes heavenward, but sat, and feasted from the horn, piling loads of food upon her plate. Piccolo looked on in disgust as he watched what had to be the hungriest appetites he had ever seen in his life, chow down. The Saiyans seemed to have endless pits for stomachs. How could they eat so much, and be so fit?

"It is because we are superior in all aspects to your human friends." Bulma said out of the blue, before returning to her hearty meal. They seemed to eat for hours, Kakkarot, duly pleased that the cup never emptied continued to eat. Bulma had given up after the sixth hour, and watched as her friend devoured load after load of food.

She rested comfortably on the table. "Saiyans can eat until they pass out, and Kakkarot has been known do such things.n

"Why did you not eat?" She asked the Namekian. He shrugged, and floated slightly in a crisss cross fashion, and tried to meditate. "We do not need food to live. We just drink water. I do find bits of fish favorable, however." She accpeted the answer, and briefly thought of project G.R.O.W.T.U.. Then she finally noticed something. Where was loud mouth, shorty, and tubby? She thought she sensed him around earlier, but those other two were nowhere to be found.

"Where is ChiChi, and Vejita?!" She said angrily.

Bulma could sense them now, that she stretched her senses. There were so many other living things around, it was hard to detect them apart. It wasn't until she was used to their ki, could she discern them from a crowd. They were near.. the Sex Sea! Probably busy getting laid.. to each other.. She frowned at that. They were going to be like sexually depraved teenagers. Hadn't they heeded Kakkarot's warning? And her own?! The effects of the Sex Sea would not wear off for quite some time, and definitely not before the involved parties wanted them to.

"They deliberately disobeyed my orders! I should kill them for that!"

She growled, her ki flickering angrily. Kakkarot, seeing where this would lead, tried to calm down his princess. "Majesty, we shall just have to leave them, and retrieve them later! They are too doped up on the waters of the Sex Sea." Bulma humphed, and sat back down. Only Kakkarot could get away with things like that, be he knew he couldn't push it. If they ever wanted out of Ptero they would do what she said, and when she said it. Bulma didn't give damn if they were adults. They were acting like brats!

Chiaotzu hugged Bulma's leg, and gave her his warmest smile. He leaned on his toes, and kissed her cheek lovingly. He gave Kakkarot an awkward hug, and nodded at Piccolo. "Goodnight Bulma-san, Kakkarot-san, Piccolo-sensei." He yawned, and went inside the tent taking his place a few feet from Yajirobei, underneath the warm covers. He whispered goodnight to his large friend, and the adults outside heard a mumbled; 'goodnight Chiaotzu'. Bulma stretched her lithe body, and yawned as well.

"Come we must sleep." Kakkarot nodded, and went into the other tent. Bulma looked at Picclo expectantly. She crossed her arms, and glared. He glared back. "Even, Nameks need sleep." He sighed and went inside the surprisingly roomy tent. There were a few curses, and movements before the three adults finally succumbed to slumber. Soon, the only sounds that could be heard were the owls chirping.

They woke bright and early the next morning, eating quickly. Chiaotzu, and even Yajirobei were ready for the next adventure. Everyone was ready to take off, but there was still the matter of ChiChi, and Vejita. No one wanted to disturb them if they were near the Sex Sea. Everyone agreed to leave a note at the campsite, and head off. They would return, eventually. (Subsequently, Bulma added an "If you are lucky" as a post script.) They took to the air, and it wasn't long that they had reach the Luna Sea. If what the ogre had said was correct, Contrary Goku should be somewhere a few miles south of the Luna Sea.

They touched down near the sea shore, and rested for a few moments. They had only been flyin for aboput half an hour, but the bright clouds, felt almost as hot as a sun. A water break was in order. Piccolo took out the Cornucopia horn and they all drank the delicious water. Piccolo of course, dranik more than anyone else. As they drank, and while Kakkarot ate a 'light snack', Yajirobei decided to have a little exploration trip of his own. He slinked out of sight, and enjoyed the warm ocean air.

It was beginning to get a little too hot for him, and he was getting thirsty again. He looked behiond him and saw he was very, very far from the group. Grumbling, he kicked at the sand angrily. Wait a minute! He was right in front of a lake! Which lake did Bulma say it was? Luna Sea? What was so bad about the Luna Sea? Technically, they weren't seas as every so called 'sea' they had come across was obviously a lake. He presumed they named them that way for some idiotic effect. No matter. He was thirsty, and when Yajirobei was thirsty, he wanted something to drink. Now!

He knew the water was drinkable, since it was freshwater. He bent down on his stubby knees, and cupped his hand enjoying the taste, The water was cold. But he was too busy drinking to notice or care. Something about the water made him thirstier, and he had an undying urge to act childish. (Not too far from the truth.)

A small smile spread across his chubby face, and he hopped happily back to the group. When he returned they all had angry looks on their faces. Apparently, he had kept them waiting too long. He went over to Piccolo, and began playing with the namek's antennae. Piccolo pushed him off, and Yajiobei rolled to his side, and hopped over to Chiaoztzu. He beganto flick the boy's nose repeatedly. Bulma was getting annoyed with his antics, and kicked him in the rear. The man stood up, and began to bawl like a baby.

"Have you gone mad?" Bulma yelled. Then she stopped her tirade. "That idiot took a drink out of the Luna Sea. Now he's a lunatic!" She growled. Bulma began to pace angrily huffing. "When willl you weaklings get it?! Don't drink the water! Steer clear of all the seas from now on!" She spat. Just as they were about to take off without him, a siren came out of nowhere. A man of great poise came out. He was driving a transport with the inscription, 'Bedlam Enterprises'. He got ouf of the vehicle, and two men also lumbered out, and placed him on a gurney.

"Your friend is coming with us."

He said in a gruff voice. "We can't have all the crazies running around you understand." Everyone sweatdropped. They all were glad to have him out of the way. Now they had to retrieve another person when this was all over. They watched as he was carted away, and they gave the address of where to find him, once they effects of the sea wore off.

"And then there were four." Piccolo grunted.

"Let's get out of here, before something else goes wrong!" Bulma complained.

They all flew towards the location of Contrary Goku. Soon they reached a dense forest glade. It was lush, and directly next to the forest, over the mountains was a house. Suddenly Bulma felt her own ki close by. Her might-be self was around here somewhere. She floated down, and the others followed suit. She looked around, searching for her might be form, but still she could not find her. So she did what she had done the first time; call her out.

"BULMARED!!" Bulma yelled as loudly as she could.

Instantly, her doppelganger appeared, and as usual she looked grumpy.

"What do you want?" She said almost, sadly? What could Bulmared have to be sad about? Something fishy was going on, and Bulma didn't like it. She observed the girl, and noticed she looked to be no more than four years old now. She must be near the end of her travelling range. After all, time was geography on Ptero.

"I came to see you brat." Bulma said, addressing herself. "What is wrong with you? Ifr you need some help, ask for it." Bulmared sighed, and nodded her head defeatedly. Bulma sat next to the younger girl, and the three males watched on curiously.

"I am on a quest that I cannot escape until I have found him." She said plainly. Everyone gave each other curious glances. "Him who?" Bulma asked curiously. Bulmared looked into the eyes of her counterpart and smiled. Bulma wasn't so bad when she wasn't bossy. No wonder he was avoiding her.

"He is my True Love. That idiot has made me chase him all over this planet! I can't be free of my quest to find him until he is found by me, and accepts his fate." Bulmared spat angrily. "As you may or may not know, The Great Magician assigns everyone a task, after they seek the answer to the one question that they have for him. I am now com pleting my part of the trade; finding that jerk that is avoiding me. I know he's close by. I've never met him, or seen him, but I can sense him, and he can sense me." She said looking towards the mountains. "In fact the only reason he is so close to my range is because he wants to annoy me. He knows I can't go passed it."

Bulma gave her younger version a pat on the back. Poor Bulmared. She may have been a brat but to have to follow around a good-for-nothing - hey! She could bring him over to Bulmared so that the girl would not have to continue the chase. This was very similar to the Saiyan hunt. Except Bulmared was hunting a jerk! How dare he reject her. Well not her, but might-be her!

"Bulmared, I shall retrieve him. Then you can kick his ass!" Bulmared gave her a stern look. Bulma sweatdropped. "You probably don't want him hurt do you?" The girl stood, and gave a classic smirk.

"Of coursze I want him hurt! That idiot is making this difficult, but as soon as I meet him, I will not want to see him hurt, because he is my true love. I'll fall in love with him instantly, and not want to leave his side." She growled. "This is so unfair!" Bulma agreed. Sure later, she would love the guy, but that didn't mean she would forget what he had done to her. Making the girl do all that work just to be out of service from the Magician.

"Stay here. We shall retrieve the boy, and bring him here, right after I kick his ass for you." Bulma suggested. The girl smiled, and hugged her older self. Bothe hugged back, but stopped realizing they were being watched. Neither planned on showing such a display in front of an audience again. "My thanks to you, Bulma." Bulmared grinned.

They flew quickly, Bulma's spirits lifted. She was glad she could help herself because she didn't like being helpless, and what Bulmared was going through could clearly be filed under helpless. They levitated down, and saw a young boy with his back turned. The boy was throwing something, and totally ignoring the quartet. Piccolo cleared his throat and the boy turned around.

Everyone stared in shock as they saw the face of Kakkarot mirrored on the boy's face. Could this boy be Kakkarot's might-be self? He had to be. The resemblance was uncanny. He looked to be about twelve years old, and he had an adorable face. What if he was Bulmared's true love? Did that mean Kakkarot and she were true loves? A swell of hope filled her chest. The boy gave them an annoyed look, and crossed his arms impatiently.

"Who are you?" He then noticed Kakkarot. "Why do you look like me?" He said frustrated. He tapped his foot, and glared at the group. Kakkarot stepped forward, and gave his Son grin. He pointed to Bulma. "This is my bestfriend Bulma, and that's Piccolo," he gestured to the namekian. "and the little guy next to him is Chiaotzu. I am Kakkarot." He said in a friendly drawl. "Who might you be?"

"I am Contrary Goku, but you can call me Goku." He said snobbishly. What a brat! Thought Kakkarot. Then again, Bulmared is not sugar and spice either.

"What do you want?" The boy asked apprehensively. Bulma stepped forward. "We are looking for Queen Eusiphene. Do you know where she is?" The boy gave a thoughtful look, before smirking at her. "Maybe, but if you want to know where she is, it'll cost ya." Bulma growled, and was about to smack him, when Kakkarot's arm restrained her.

"Lemme talk to him Bulma-sama." He said smiling. "After all he is me.. Sort of.." Bulma stepped aside, and watched as Kakkarot gave the boy a once over.

"What if you took us to see her? That way you would have helped us out, without telling us directly." Goku pondered this for a moment. "No. I can't leave this area." Kakkarot raised an eyebrow. "Can't, or won't?" Goku shrugged his shoulders.

"I won't leave this area! There is an insane girl that's been looking for me! If she finds me, she'll make me like mushy girl stuff, and I'll have to do whatever she says. Besides she is close by, and if you think I'm stepping one foot out of my glade, you're crazy! Forget it!" Goku yelled, and went back to his throwing game.

Kakkarot was shocked. Could this mean that Bulmared and Contrary Goku were mates? Dear Kami! That means that if they get together, they'll be a couple! He smiled brightly at the thought of being with Bulma. That meant that he and his Bulma could be together. There was a possibility! What would Bulma say? He looked at her. Shock was etched on her face as well. That meant she knew!

"What if I were to play the game with you?" Kakkarot said, interrupting the boy once more. He shook his head no, but then turned around. "How about if she plays me.." He suggested smugly. Bulma looked at Kakakrot uncertainly, and he nodded the okay. She smiled, and Goku handed her a few homemade, wooden crosses. She took them in her hand waiting for the instructions.

So they played the game while Piccolo, Chiaotzu, and Kakkarot watched. "It's like this," Goku said. "We take turns standing in the circle of crosses. The one outside takes a cross and throws at the one inside, and he can't dodge or anything." Bulma wasn't especially pleased with this game. The crosses were small, but what if one hit her eyes? It could hurt.

"And what then?" She asked suspicious of the game. "That's it. We play until we run out of crosses." Goku said shrugging his shoulders. Bulma remained unseasy, but there was nothing for it but to play the game so they could talk. She hoped she could ascertain if he were the right True Love for Bulmared. She didn't doubt that there could be more people on Ptero searching for their true love. Besides, he knew where Eusiphene was.

"Who starts in the circle?"

"You do. You're the challenger." Bulma almosts smiled at that. Who did this kid think he was dealing with? He challenged her. He was so much like Kakkarot, and so unlike him at the same time. He was only a little older than Bulmared. Their ranges meet a few miles back, so he was probably about three years older. Kakkarot was only two years older than her, and she was only 21.

Bulma walked into the circle and stood still. Goku circled her, and eyed her from e very angle possible.He pulled a cross from the ground and threw it at Bulma's face. The cross stuck Bulma between the eyes. It didn't hurt; in fact it disappeared. But her eyes felt funny. She looked around and saw two images of her surroundings, and a lot of fuzziness. What had happened?

Two young Gokus came towards her.She made her way out of the circle by feel more than sight. She looked to the group(s) and noticed the two Kakkarots snickering at her. She probably looked ridiculous.

"What?!" She yelled. The Kakkarots continued to laugh, and she could see tears from from their eyes. "You're cross-eyed." He said, trying to keep the chuckles in.

Bulma frowned, and cursed under her breath, She had caught on now. She placed a hand over one eye and threw a cross at the back of Goku's head. Goku didn't flinch, and turned around angrily.

"What ya do that for?" Nothing seemed to happen, until she realized he was really cross. Now Contrary Goku was a cross alright.. A cross between being a jerk and a pain!

"I want to know something about you," Bulma said as they were exchanging places. "Did you ever go west?"

"What's it to you, monkey tail?" He demanded angrily. Bulma almost smacked him then, but stopped herself."I am merely curious. You must know you will age as you go, achieving maturity." Hopefully, she said silently to herself. "Why do you remain here in your youth?"

"Cause I don't want to grow up!" Goku snapped, and threw a cross at Bulma's legs. Suddenly, she crossed one knee over the other. It was an akward position to stand in. She found she was able to move about, if she did so carefully. Bulma wobbled her way out while Goku stomped crossly inside. She was catching on to the game, but she still did not have all the information she wanted. "Why don't you want to grow up?" she asked.

Goku growled. "Weren't you listening to what I told that dummy over there?! There's a stupid girl out there I don't want to meet. Now throw your stupid cross!" That sounded just like Bulmared. It was confirmed. This little brat, was her might-be's true love. Bulma threw a cross at Goku's arms.

"Why don't you want to meet her?" She asked, walking into the circle. The boy shrugged as if it were common knowledge. "Cause I played a game of crosses for stakes with someone from far west, and he had seen my future, and he told me this stupid girl would change my attitude on everything, and get me to liking mushy stuff, and make me a responsible adult. Yuck! So I'm staying right here sensibly young. What's it to you?" Goku kicked the cross to Bulma's torso, and it caused her head to turn, facing her tail. Her body was crossed!

Bulma was coming to the conclusion she didn't like this game. He didn''t want to grow up. As it was, time was geography on Ptero, and that meant the brat could be young forever. Because creatures of Ptero had freedom of geography, he could never have to become adult. If he were an adult in love with adult Bulmared, she would indeed make him responsible citizen, because she was responsible adult. (That is, whenever she was around her adult range.) So how could Bulma convince this errant juvenile to approach his later life?

Meanwhile, she was nearing the end of the game. She was on the outside and Goku was on the inside. Where should she throw the next cross? The ear? Would Goku lose his hearing? Bulma wasn't sure, but she thought she'd try it. She just wanted to finish the game, so she could recover her faculties and consult with the guys. Maybe they would have a notion to get Goku into his adult stage.

She threw the cross at his ear, and once again nothing happened. She had a theory, and decided to test it. "How are you doing?" she asked. Goku looked to the opposite direction. He had become cross eared.

"Where are you?"

"Look away from my voice." Goku obeyed, and smiled. He walked out of the circle, and smirked at Bulma knowingly. "I'll get you for that one."

Bulma didn't like the sound of that. Something told her she was about to get screwed... royally. Goku backed up slightly, and threw a cross at her chest. That was strange, she thought. "What did you do?"

"I crossed your heart. Now you have to tell the truth."

Damn! Bulma's mind screamed. That meant he could ask her about anything, and she couldn't lie! Damn it! "I always tell the what I want ." Bulma said, highly annoyed. She couldn't get caught in a lie.

"Tell me your most embarrassing experience." He said smugly. Bulma visibly blanched.

"What?! I don't have to do that!"

"Yes you do. Now talk!"

Bulma found she did have to do it. Her crossed heart compelled her to do so. The thing she hated most to confess. This game had definitely gotten abruptly worse.

Bulma closed her eyes, and prayed to the gods no one could hear what she was about to say. She gave Goku the most angry glance she could muster, and sighed dejectedly.

"Fine," she spat bitterly. "When this happened I was about 12 years old. I was in the palace training in my Gravity Room when I felt a huge wave of pain encompass me. It felt like someone had began the painful agony of stabbing my abdomen slowly. I went to the bathroom, and checked myself for injuries. There were no wounds on my stomach, but my suit was bloodied from my rear down to my thighs. I saw blood, and freaked out. I thought I was dying, or something worse, and ran to find my father. He always knew what to do, in dire situations you know.." She said crossing her arms. "I told him what happened, and he said nothing --all he did was blush. He ushered me out of the room, and told me to find my mother."

Bulma was still pretty angry that she had to tell this brat anything. To think he was Bulmared's mate! The thought angered her to no end.

"I thought I was in trouble with him, so I went to get my mother, but I remembered she was off planet at a Senate Federation meeting. I went back to my father, and he looked very embarassed. He told me all about the Saiyan female's physiology. When he had finished telling me about the change I had just underwent, he took me with him to the supermarket. The public supermarket! There I was the Princess of Saiyans shopping around for various tampons, and pads, both of us confused as the other. We had begun getting angry, because we didn't know which ones to get. So we just grabbed them all. I mean every single brand. While we were at the check out, the cashier rang up the items, we didn't have to pay, we were royalty. She just did it for inventory."

Goku listened on attentively, both she and Goku unaware that they had an audience. "Anyway, she had just about rung it all up, when she whisked the item over the scanner, and announced that the item were Depends. You know, the old people diapers- she started laughing, and my father asked her to explain why she was laughing or die. She showed him the Depends, and he was embarassed- again. He blasted them to smithereens, and by now everyone had seen the entire spectacle. My father looked at the crowd, and bellowed in his deepest voice: What the hell are you weaklings looking at?! Haven't you ever seen a father take his daughter to get feminine hygiene products?! You should all praise your Princess for entering womanhood." Bulma breathed in deeply. "I swear, I could have died that day! He actually made everyone in the store clap! As if to memorialize the moment!"

Bulma stopped talking. She had told her most embarrassing experience. Because of the compulsion of the cross, he could not be denied. "Of course later, after the publicity on the news, and everything.. I promptly kicked my father's ass.. twice!" She said smiling.

"That's it?!" Goku said in a huff. "That's not embarrassing!" Bulma rolled her eyes, and thwapped him on his head. "It is if you are a girl. How would you like it your mother took you to get a jock strap, and a cup. In front of all your friends, and then said; oh honey, I'm afraid this size is too big! You'll need a much smaller size!" All the guys sweatdropped. "That's better!" She said triumphantly.

"I remember that. That was on the news when I saw it with my mother." Kakkarot said scratching his head. Bulma nearly fainted. Those idiots had heard her! Men! Boys! Who needs 'em.. They're just trouble!

"I'll tell everyone.." Goku exclaimed. "What a great story!"

There was definitely something about Goku, Bulma didn't like. Bulma threw a cross at his mouth, leaving the boy tongue tied. He couldn't say anything intelligible. "I think I'm ready to quit this game," Bulma said getting a smart notion. "Don't you agree Contrary Goku?"

"Tbuhde875gd343dr63uteyve."

"That's what I thought." She said dusting her hands. "We are agreed. This game is over." Suddenly the remaining crosses dissappeared, and her's and Goku's body reverted back to normal.

"That's not what I said!" He whined.

Bulma gave him an innocent smile. "Oh? It sounded like that to me. Let's play another game." Goku smiled gleefully. "But not crosses."

"There is no game more fun than crosses." He said crossing his arms as if this made it so.

Bulmared, how'd you end up with such an obnoxious little creep? Not like my Kakkarot. Whoa there. Stop that. Just because Bulmared and Contrary Goku are mates, doesn't mean you and Kakkarot are.

Let's have a contest to see who can free more people from limbo."

"There's no penalty. All the limbo people will just go to their own territories on Ptero."

"We'll make our own penalties. If I win, you have to come to your range to a time where you will be thirty years old, and you have to escort us to Eusiphene. Then you can do whatever you want."

"Wait a minute- if we play it that way, the two of us could ask each other questions indefinitely! Even I don't want to play it forever!"

Bulma thought about Goku's statement. He did have a point. She could not stray from her physical body much more longer, they'd have to do this fast. Bulma snapped her fingers as of an epiphany had just occured. They could just time themselves.

"We can time ourselves, ok?" She suggested looking about the glade. "I think I saw a few hourglass plants on the way into the glade.." She bent low to pick one. "Ahh.. there we are. Kakkarot, can time us. Five minutes each person, agreed?" Contrary Goku thought for a moment, and nodded. "We have a deal, monkey tail." He said giggling. Bulma glowered angrily, but caught herself yet again.

Goku pondered this for a moment. He agreed. "Okay, but if I win, you have to play crosses with me for a year."

"A day."

"A month."

"A week."

"A half week."

"Does it mean I'll have to see that fatal female when I'm thirty?" He asked nervously. "Perhaps, but you could always close your eyes, and run back to From. Are you such a coward you would flee from your intended mate? You'd be a kid again. Do we have a deal?" Bulma asked. He nodded, and stretched his hand.

"Deal."

"Let's get started.." Bulma said, looking around the glade for a statue of a person stuck in limbo. Kakkarot, Piccolo, and Chiaotzu paled at the thought of being stuck here with the Kakkarot look-a-like brat. They sat on the grass and watched the two. It was going to be a long day.

Footnotes: Whatcha think? Too much? Too little? Goku sure is a brat.. Not at all like Kakkarot. Review and lemme know what you think. I rather like it. How was the citrus? Next stop, Yajirobei meets the owner of Com Passion! ^_^ Vejita and ChiChi get into more trouble.. Uh oh! The rest of the gang watches the games between Contrary Goku and Bulma! Will Bulmared finally get her love? What does it mean for Kakkarot and Bulma?! For alerts on when I update, email me @ ThwartedShanni@hotmail.com

-ShanniC

P.S. Would anyone like to see Yajirobei meet his true love? The idea of Yajirobei having a girlfriend is well.. nevermind.. I was thinking of making a two-part side story for that, but could you let me know what you think when you review? I'm not sure..