Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Blessed Union of Souls ❯ Justin Case, Crewel Lye's, Justin Time! ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: Welcome to ABUoS Chapter 10! I KNOW! I KNOW! It's been too long! But I was busy okay! Bulma and company meet new friends, are they? They head for the Isle of View, and with hopes of finding the King. In the next chappie, Yajirobei meets the own of Com Passion, and they create Compassion Net! Goody!

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, but if I did -Pan, and Trunks wouldn't exist. (Sorry but I HATE Trunks and Pan together!)

A Blessed Union Of Souls

Chapter Ten: Justin Case, Crewel Lye's, Justin Time!

Kakkarot had smiled as the feel of her lips against his own, sent shivers down his spine. Bulma knew of she struggled against him, she could easily succeed, but there was something magnetic about his touch. The feel of his flesh against her own was enough to prove this was not some fantastic dream. It felt so good to have his arms around her. The pleasure she was recieving felt wonderful. She took her hans into his, marvelling at the feel of the them. They looked so coarse, but felt so soft.

She knew there was somethign less than kosher with Kakkarot kissing her in such a manner, but at this point and juncture, she didn't give a damn. He hefted her into his arms, his strong and willing hands supporting her weight. She moaned against the feel of his hands exploring her body. A part of her wanted to scream that this was wrong. That Kakkarot was a third class soldier in the House of briefs, and that he was her best friend. Bulma growled, annoyed at her conscience. Frankly, her conscience could go fuck itself. Still, her mind prevailed.

She couldn't do this. She was this princess, the heir to the throne. If she slept with Kakkarot, she could get pregnant, and if she got pregnant with a third class' baby.. She shuddered to think what would happen. Though she was arguably the strongest in the universe, the look on her parents faces would be enough to hurt her.

She pushed Kakkarot off.

"No! I can't do this Kakkarot!" She said, pulling away from him.

"What? What's wrong, Bulma?" Kakkarot asked, generally suprised, and curious by her actions.

"This! We can't do this Kakkarot! I simply.. I can't.." She sighed, sitting down, wishing she could forget about her mission, Freeza, finding a mate, everything.

"Hai. I understand, but my feelings won't change. I love you, and it's as simple as that." Kakakrot admitted. Besides, what with the King planning a mating tournament on your behalf, I have a chance. He thought to himself.

"I have to try to be strong Kakkarot. I don't want to ruin our friendship, and I have to think about the future of the kingdom." She said, her eyes hung low. He nodded, and placed his hands in her own.

"I'm close, you know." He said calmly.

"I know. I've always known." Bulma nodded. She had known about his progression into the Legendary Super Saiyan. It would happen. If he persited, they may have to fight one another to do detremine who was stronger.

Bulma sat upright, her mind jerked from the dream she had just had.

"Princess Bulma, I think we had better get back to the group. Piccolo and Chiaotzu have been gone too long, and I think our guides want some time to themselves." Kakkarot said, taking Bulma away from her reverie.

Bulma nodded, and stood up, following Kakkarot. Although she was angry and confused, she would have followed him anywhere. That was just the nature of their relationship(?) She sighed, heavily causing her newly spiked hair to fizzle out a little. She frowned, but didn't feel like analyzing the situation anymore. She wiped herself off, and they began the trek back to where the other two were.

Piccolo frowned, getting an odd vibe. Something was amiss, and he didn't like it at all. Rarely did he get nervous about things, and ever since the destruction of Vejittasei, he was getting more and more edgy. This however, was not a feleing of impending doom. He felt more apprehensive then anything. It was like he could sense foul play, and it was heading, literally their way. he gripped Chiaotzu unsure of what would happen next.

Just when he was beginning to feel safe in his own skin again, Piccolo felt them. Eusiphene never said anything about people with ki. They possessed ki, though it was weak, and undeveloped. They werein his face immediately. He wasn't exactly sure what they were, but from his judgment, they looked like centaurs. He frowned, still annoyed and fearful of the world in which he found himself in.

"Hello, green man."

The female centaur said. Her femininity was quite obvious. Her hair was long, and her features were soft. It also helped matters that her bare breasts showed. She smriked at himas if she knew something he didn't. He gulped, unsure of what she was getting at. Who were they, and why were they here?

"Who are you, and what do you want?" Piccolo asked gruffly and to the point. She giggled cutely, and swished her tail about.

"I am Crewel Lye."

"You are a cruel lie?" He asked, weaking his antannae. Bulma had warned that things in Ptero were meant to be taken very literally. She rolled her eyes, and to her left and right, two human boys came running over.

"My name is Crewel Lye, and I have been instructed by the queen to escort your friends. Now that Bulmared and Goku have become a couple, they will finish their deal with you all quickly. You need for the rest of the way."

Piccolo nodded, and Chiaotzu stared, gripping the Namek's hand.

"That is Justin Case, and Justin Time." She said gesturing to the two boys. "Their services are invaluable. Justin Case is needed almost wherever he goes so it's important to have him around. His brother Justin Time is usually wherever he is." Crewel said, holding her tail away from Chiaotzu tiny hands.

Piccolo said nothing of how their names coincided with their abilities. Her name, it sounded like there was something suspicious. Crewel Lye?

"What exactly do you do? How are you of any use to us?" Piccolo demanded, arms crossed, fangs showing. Crewel smirked, and laughed lightly.

"I am an enigma. I can be of help to you, but I can also be a danger. You must discover my secret and then, and only then will you be able to recieve the most help from me.

The five of them; Chiaotzu, Piccolo, Crewel Lye, Justin Case, and Justin Time walked quickly. There was still much to do. The king needed rescuing, and their group had already been split up. Soon they found themselves face to face with Bulma and Kakkarot.

"Princess Bulma." Crewel Lye said, bowing. When Justin Time, and Justin Case did nothing, she gestured for them to follow suit. They bowed politlely, and then were introduced to Kakkarot. With the pleasentries exchanged, the seven made their way towards the To. It was said that they would find the King of Xylarsei being held captive, (or so they say) on the Isle of View.

Apparently, once a person was anyone near that area they would never desireto leave. It was even dangerous to speak its name when heading over puns. there was no safe haven from that place, and Bulma sincerely thanked Eusiphene for her guidance and for Justin Case, and Justin Time's presence. They would be key players in Bulma finding the king.

Soon after the King was found, Bulma would head back to Earth, and she would prepare for the war with Freeza. She knew already that her pressing business was here. Though Xylaersei was small, they manufactured an extremely large amount of metals which would be needed for weaponry. It would also further her research on project G.R.O.W.T.U.

They began their trek south. Crewel was a winged centaur, and thus she ahd the ability to fly. The twins however were land bound creatures, and would have to be carried. It was agreed upon, (Bulma forced) that Kakkarot and Piccolo would carry them, and within less that a quarter of an hour, they'd be on the Isle of View.

Footnotes: That's it for now. I know, it could have been longer, but then we'd lose the mystique. Er, rightt... Anyway, please review. I promise, the story picks up after this, and everyone.. (Vejita and ChiChi included head back to Earth.) Toodles! :p Email me, the author (duh!) at my addy ---> ThwartedShanni@hotmail.com

-Shanni