Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Girl's Destiny In The DBZ World ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue





" In some new place on some new face I've never seen, I might find where I belong someday,

And there might be a dream waiting for me, Waiting there somewhere along the way,

'Listen to the spirit within'

Who knows where I go from here, So many voices; only one things clear,

There's nothing to lose; nothing to fear,

The past is gone, I must move from here!"



"hello there. My name is Jennifer Clements; well at least it was then. Back then when I lived a life that literally didn't mean a thing to me. Back when I didn't know what it meant to live; to love or to actually be loved in return. I used to think that particular emotion was reserved for everyone, save me. I hadn't known that much of it. The only compassion I received was that of my mother's. I was a very saddened human being.

At school, I had noone, the only thing to give me company or comfort was my books and dragon ball z. I had no friends. I was often mocked and ridiculed mainly because of my way of thinking and interests.

At home, it was also terribly lonely. I would always watch dbz or a good horror movie; perhaps read.

The echo of my sister and mother having yet another one of their verbal sparring sessions. Honestly they reminded me of Bulma and vegeta.

Yes, I was as miserable as they come. I remember many a night, sitting alone on my balcony, my blanket around me; tears streaming down my face and stinging my eyes. My heart feeling the emptiness and the lonliness.

Thinking nothing could save or release me from this terrible despair.

But that's all past; not worthy of looking back on and renewing long lost pain. Things presently have gone from worse to better.

I had no idea what my destiny and fate held for me. I thought it meant for me to waste away in lonliness and sorrow. Instead it gave me a new life, a chance to love, to care, to be the strong and happy person I dreamed of being. A chance to have what I most wanted, to be held in his strong arms and to feel the warmth of his love for me. That was a thing I only dreamed and wished of having. I didn't know such bliss could exist, didn't know I could truly love until that moment. It happened. I even now feel like crying for joy; for he released me, loved me, befriended and cared for me even when my heart was beyond anyone's reach.

No one could ask for more. Even now I feel the happiness in my womb; this little one's strength. He gained that trait from his father. I am now in the third month of pregnancy, my first born. I know I will love this one as much as my dear husband. I hope there are many more wonders to come.

Listen now, I have told you parts of my past. Now I will tell you the story of how I came to be here, how I fell in love, what became of my old world and family, and the decision I had to make which changed my life forever.

So lend me your ears, a tale is about to be told."

Next:

Chapter one: the mysterious visitor and the note

Here's a preview

Jen picked up the mysterious note, a chill running through her spine. Her breath becoming heavy and ragged, she opened the note. Her eyes went wide......

***********************************

the blackness enveloped her as she ran, her legs burned with the excertion she was continually putting out.

She screamed as the eyes once again appeared, chasing her into a shaft of light.

She fell; her limbs immobile as the apparation appeared..... ******************************************

she lay on her bed, contemplating what it meant but couldn't come to any logical or rational conclusion.

" if that's the case, then what is going on?" jen rolled onto her stomach, groaning.

Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes boaring into her back.

She jerked up........

Stay tuned