Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Girl's Destiny In The DBZ World ❯ Journey to a new world ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" I can show you the world; shining, shimmering, splendid,

Tell me princess, now when did you last let your heart decide,

I can open your eyes; take you wonder by wonder,

Over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride,

A whole new world,

A new fantastic point of view,

No one to tell us no or where to go,

Or say were only dreaming."

" A whole new world,

A dazzling place I never knew,

But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear,

That now I'm in a whole new world with you."

" Now I'm in a whole new world."

" Unbelievable sites, indescribable feeling,

Soaring, tumbling, and kneeling through an endless diamond sky,

"A whole new world."

" Don't you dare close your eyes."

" I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far,

I'm not going back to where I used to be,

A whole new world."

" Every turn a surprise, every minute I first met it,

I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare,

Let me share this whole new world with you."

" A whole new world."

" A whole new world."

That's where we'll be."

That's where we'll be."

" A thrilling chase."

" A wondrous place."

" For you and me."



Chapter 2: journey to a new world



" Jen, dinner."

" Kay, be right there." Jen called down to her mom.

Jen then turned back to the television. It was Dragon Ball Z. There were three things she cared most about: Dragon Ball Z, books, and food.

Ah, Dragon Ball z, the one thing that could cheer her up or get her mind off anything that was worrying her. It even got her mind off that pestering presence.

He showed up wherever she looked and when she insulted him, he laughed. At least with dbz she could get her mind off him.

Jen ran downstairs, as she smelled the food. Food she loved it as much as Goku did. She really loved Goku except for one thing: he drove Brolli insane. Now that was one saiyajin, no.. One dragon ball z character I felt for.

It was so sad. First when they were infants, Goku didn't let Brolli sleep and eventually drove him insane, then he is condemned to death by king Vigita but escaped before Frieza blew up the planet. Then his father Paragus brainwashes and controls him like some puppet. I remember people saying he was a cool saiyajin who could really kick butt, some said he was some invincible maniac out for the blood of another but had anyone ever bothered to ask why?

I would look into his pictures, into his eyes and I would see the truth.

Those eyes, so sad, so lonely, so angry. I felt a feeling for him, something I knew not the name of. His eyes. they said something to me but what? I even made a web shrine entitled ' Brolli's Trauma', I also wrote a poem after seeing Brolli.

One hour later

Computer papers were scattered along the floor, clothing from the previous hour lay by the door. Jen lay in bed in her long, white, satin nightgown. Her hair fell down to her shoulders. Jen yawned as she heard her name being echoed throughout her head. Opening her eyes, she gasped. There he was, staring at her from the foot of her bed. As if reading her mind, he covered her mouth before she could scream.

Jen just stared on. ' Who is this guy? What is he?'

He spoke.

" Hello."

" Who are you and what do you want?" I said back. \

" Life has no meaning to you anymore, does it? Everyone and everything seems empty. You believe you have no reason to go on. What if I could give you a new life, plucked out the loneliness and sorrow." He paused, watching her reaction.

Jen could feel her heart become heavy and tears began to spill down her cheeks. She said nothing.

" I will give you one week to make your choice. Farewell."

Once he left, jen sat in silence, crying, thinking on his proposition. ' What do I do? Do I go or stay? Wait, he said I have one week.' Jen pulled the covers over her and went to sleep, grief and sorrow building in her chest.

Jen's p.o.v.~~~ The days passed like weeks and I couldn't think straight. My grades in school plummeted to the ground; my mind was elsewhere when my family wished to speak with me. My appetite was lost, this everyone noticed for I was known as ' the Goku' in my family.

Every morning I would stand on my balcony waiting for the sun to rise as if it were my first and every sunset as if it were my last for this world. Finally on the last night I made my decision.

Jen was looking out up to the stars, so beautiful that night. A gentle crisp breeze blew through her hair. She was clothed in her bash caprees, her white sneakers with cerean blue socks. The last article of clothing she wore was her android eighteen shirt. ( you know the shirt 18 wore in trunks and goten's first tournament)

She sighed as he appeared in front of her, causing her to fall down.

" Why did you have to do that for?!" Jen yelled as she clenched her fist.

" tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a bad temper." He coolly said giving her a Vegeta smirk. " Well what's it gonna be?"

jen stood up, straightening herself. " I have decided."

As if reading her mind, " I thought as much." He then gave a dry laugh and concentrated.

Jen put on her Piccolo stature; body position and facial expression.

Suddenly a bright light blinded her, numbing her body limbs, sending her into unconsciousness.

Jen's p.o.v.~~~ I moaned as I struggled to open my eyes. Everything was a blur as I looked at my surroundings. Five minutes later and I had a decent view of everything. The sun was shining and small fluffy white clouds rolled across the sky.

' Wait a sec; the moon was out just a minute ago. Where the hell am I?'

Jen tried to stand but an enormous amount of pain spread through her chest.

She screamed.

Once the pain subsided, Jen stood even though the aches in her body forbade her. Everything in her body hurt. As she walked past a small pond, she caught a glimpse of herself in the water.

" What the? Whoa." Jen touched her face and hair. Her hair was long and silky kinda like Bulma's except her hair-traveled al the way to her knees. It was also golden blonde. Leaves and blades of grass were entangled in her hair. Her eyes looked exactly like android eighteen's only they were a darker blue. She had a light honey- colored hue to her skin which set her aside from all the other females she had seen in dbz. Her skin was only a couple inches lighter than Vegeta or Trunks.

" Wow. This is just the way I imagined I would look in dbz."

Jen struggled to walk; grabbing onto anything that would help her move, in this case trees. Jen assumed she was in some kinda forest.

' But where am I?' That thought continued to play through her mind the entire time.

Suddenly darkness and fatique came over her body. Jen fell to her knees, breathing hard.

A pain sprung from her back sending her once again into unconciousness.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

Gohan and Mirai Trunks were flying over to Goku's house. Suddenly something caught Gohan's eye.

" Hey Trunks, What's that?" Gohan said pointing to a form on the ground.

" I don't know. Let's check it out."



When Trunks and Gohan got nearer to the form, their eyes widened.

" Trunks, it's a girl."

Trunks said nothing; a puzzled look on his face.

" I wonder who she is?" Gohan said moving closer.

" We better get her to your dad's Gohan, she looks injured." Trunks then picked up the injured girl and they headed straight for the son' house hold.

It was several hours later when Jen opened her eyes. She turned her head from side to side. Her body felt numb. She tried to raise her body but it was to no avail.

" Hey careful, you don't want to hurt yourself."

Jen looked up at the face of the voice.

" Oh, what am I saying? You already hurt yourself." He said smiling sheepishly and putting his hand behind his head.

She just stared intently, not believing her eyes. She would have rubbed them if she had the power. ' No way! He can't be real! I know I always wished he was real but this can't..', her eyes glazed over as he gave her his famous son grin.

" Hi. Are you alright? You had quite a nasty fall."

Jen looked down and saw all the bandages wrapped around her waist, back, upper arms and forehead. She turned back to Goku.

Jen just stared, opened her mouth and said, " Go-Goku."

" Hey that's my name. How did you know that?" Goku said with a dumbfounded look.

Jen's heart froze and adrenaline began to pump through her.

' oh man. I shouldn't have said that. Quick, think of an excuse. Man, I gotta learn to keep my words to myself.'

" Um, well. I've seen you on t.v."

Jen laughed nervously.

" oh, okay then."

Suddenly a woman with dark hair in a bun, wearing an apron walked in. " Goku I ..", the woman turned to Jen," oh good your up."

It only took Jen a second to register it was Chichi, one of her least favorite characters in dbz.

" you had quite a rough day. Why don't you rest dear?" Chichi said to jen as she gently forced her down onto the bed.

Jen closed her eyes and slept.

The next day

When next I awoke, the room was filled with people. I smiled.

Vegeta and Bulma were fighting. again and everyone else just stood watching.

Jen laughed inwardly, whatever the future held, she knew the pain she was going through, the torment of that presence, and the journey here was well worth it.



Next:

Chapter 3: Intrductions and new beginnings

Here's a preview:

Saiya sat reading a book when Goku And Piccolo came up to her

Jen looked up.

Jen looked out the window in the privacy of her room crying, but for the first time they were tears of joy. Jen closed the window just as.

Jumping for joy she ran upstairs and deciding to prepare for tomorrow's...