Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Life Mistake ❯ Leave My Soul Alone ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]






I have to be going crazy. I just have to be. How, and most importantly, why?

Easy. I'm beginning to understand about Kakarotto and his ramblings.

Yeah, if Kakarotto's going to funny farm, take me with him.

The day has gone and the afternoon has come, and still Kakarotto has not shown his face. Fuck, I am still worrying. Come on nightfall. I need the stars and the darkness and the dreadful idiots to sleep. Who in their right minds would have known that the minute all the electrical appliances stopped going haywired that they would have become absolutely useless in the end. Nothing in the house is working. The television set is busted, the kitchen appliances are dead, and the rest of the objects that were once moving or haywiring are still in their mindless slumber. Hell on Earth still reigned for humans could no longer rely on their electronic objects for help.

All, except Gohan's computer.

When nightfall hits, I'm going to use the plan I had made since I read the message on that damned computer. Right now its erased. The minute I gasped when I recognized the words is when the message was gone from existance. I hate this. I really do. I would have liked what humanity was going through if I never met the damned idiot, but I changed. A little bit. Not much to end up like a brainless idiot like a human and be all emotional, but I still have sympathy. Damn that idiot Kakarotto and his empathy, okay? But this plan I have will get rid of my worries and get back the moron safe and sound.

In which I will pummel his sorry ass into the ground and grind it in until I can never see him again.

Or at least the face. The face should be disformed so I can never see his smiles.

The Son grin and the fucking smile he does that I really, really hate.



Night begins. The stars come out. The idiots are asleep.

Someone up there must like me, then. I am blessed.

That means everything's gonna fuck up like hell.

Oh hurrah. Bless the angels and saints and--

-- oh God, I fucking hate religion.

Well Vegeta, you have everything with you. Let's check, shall we? Change of clothes? Check. Plan of action stuffed into brain and ready to be used? Check. Black duffel filled with water bottles to serve everyone in India, enough food to feed nine million starving infantry soldiers, and good heavy metal music such as Black Sabbath and Mercyful Fate to keep my sanity intact? Damn fucking straight I have that. Gotta have my daily fix of Candlemass and Rammstein in the morning or I'll go crazy.

As if I haven't already.

You know, I was an idiot on that day. I big idiot. I knew I should have listened to at least Metallica in the morning that day when Kakarotto showed his true self. I just knew it. Instincts told me to do so. But did I actually do it? Did I actually follow my instincts? Two words -- fuck no. On that day of all days I just had to be a human and act like an idiot. Yeesh.

Okay, enough ramblings. I got everything I need in order to survive.

I open the front door and blast into the twinkling night sky.

I smirk. Finally, it's time to kick some major ass!

Well... if it's there to be kicked, that is.



Fuck.

Sunrise hits. Shit.

Time, you just had to be a bastard today, didn't you?

... did I just diss Time? An idea? Just a figment of imagination?

Okay, that's it. It's official. Kakarotto has finally corrupted my poor fragile mind.

See, I had this idea to just fly around the world and search in all of the places people would not have thought to find Kakarotto. I know that's a stupid idea, and for that plan to come out of the head of me is ludacris. I mean, if these enemies wanted Kakarotto, the moron would be hiding. Well, I'm assuming these enemies or enemy wants Kakarotto for some weird reason or another. I don't know for sure. A proclamation hasn't been confirmed yet to be true.

So basically I searched all over the world in all of the weirdest and unknown hiding places in order to find Kakarotto. And guess what? I didn't find the moron. Of course not. Everything is screwed up now. Routines and hopes and faith? Those bastards are all thrown out of the window. Woo.

Well, I see a city up ahead of me. Actually, it's more of an isolated rural town. I'm in Europe right now, and everything is a bit snowy and chilly up here. I passed over Germany, so I think I'm in Switzerland. Or Russia? Or Finland? Norway? Demark? Iceland? Some other stupid fucked up country with some stupid fucked up name that I don't know where the fuck I am anyways?! Okay Vegeta, calm down. Blood pressure is rising. Just. Breathe. Dammit. No, seriously, dammit. I think I pulled a muscle. Ah fuck, who cares. And who the fuck knows where I am anyhow?! I didn't memorize a map of the fucking planet, you know. I am a Saiya-jin, dammit. I'm not some stupid human. At least there's a town up there. Maybe I can get some hot cocoa to warm me up. Water ain't gonna do a damn thing anyways.

Besides, I drank all the bottles while I was searching in India and the Sahara Desert.

So fucking sue me. Saiya-jins get thirsty too, dammit.

Morons. Feh.

I land in the middle of the townsquare, or at least I think it is, and I look around and see if I scared any stupid humans. Strange. There are no humans around. Usually if I just land in the middle of a city, people just gawk and scare and scream and run around and do other crazy things. Ah. I miss that so much. Just music to my ears. But they're not around to be seen? That is very strange.

It looks like a rural town, one that is isolated from the world and hidden in seclusion. Like the Omish people I read about once in Trunks' history book. I wouldn't expect a town like this to have electrical appliances. So to sum it all up, they probably wouldn't even know that "the world is ending" right now. Stupid humans. I've heard that saying so many times while I was purging planets, it's like a haunting, annoying melody on a piano that I just want to smash upon the ground and grind it into dust. As a matter a fact, why not the entire piano itself? I hate that instrument. Blek. Plays too much soft music for my tastes, thank you very much. I like it loud and hard -- like heavy metal.

This town probably hasn't even heard of the phrase "heavy metal."

Okay mind of mine. Stop thinking evil thoughts. Think happy thoughts.

Aw fuck it. Scare the living shit out of the peons. Why the hell not?! Heh.

So far I've been walking around the town, searching through windows and stores and even rooms. It's all silent. The creeks on the floors can be heard from a mile away. A pin dropping on the floor could be heard in the next continent probably. A yell here could be heard a planet away probably. I know, I'm exaggerating again. But still, it's too damn silent for a town like this. Sure, it's small... but it's too damn quiet and peaceful for my tastes.

I'm back at the townsquare again. No one is here. Absolutely no one is here. I hold the duffel around my right shoulder tighter. I'm getting a premonition that something bad is about to happen.

Crunch. A human? Crunch, crunch. Two humans?

Footsteps. Crunch. More footsteps. Crunch, crunch, crunch.

They're running and they're surrounding me. Are they planning to attack?

I smirk. Fine then. Let's see what these moronic assholes have to prove to a Saiya-jin like me. It's not like they're as powerful as I am. Even a group of humans wouldn't stand a chance against the likes of me! The Prince of the Saiya-jin's! Morons. All of them are morons.

...

Holy. Shit.

Out of the shadows of the wooden buildings comes millions and millions of the villagers. I can tell because they all look human. They have human clothes on their bodies, but the way they are formed... it's hetrocious. It's vile. It's sickening to my stomach.

I feel the need to puke. I knew I shouldn't have taken those different cheeses while I was in Germany. I feel the gouda ready to emerge from the confines of my stomach.

They're all similar. Heights are different, weight too. Clothing of course. But... their skin is decaying. Their skin is actually decaying in front of my eyes. Skin is peeling off of their hand and faces, showing the muscle tissue, which was no longer colored red but a rusty color of copper and brown. Can-green discolored their skin and their faces and their hair started to fall apart all around them. They didn't look like zombies, like I see in the monster movies.

It's their eyes. They're not colored the same, like an eerie red or a terrifying green or the whatnot. They are all individually colored. And in their eyes they all have an individual soul. I think they're able to think. Even if they are decaying and dying in front of me and seem like they are about to decapetate in front of my eyes, they have the one thing that zombies don't.

A mind.

I think these are the enemies Kakarotto was speaking of.

I really don't know why my mind is seriously telling me otherwise.

I regain the smirk and throw away the gasp and shock I had into the trash can. Time to show these assholes was a Saiya-jin can do. I raise my hand and aim at a huge lot of them. My eyes narrow.

"Big Bang Attack!"

In a flash they are all gone, many discintergrated and most of them decapetated. Well, at least one lot is done. A couple more to go by and then I can return on my search--

-- shit, the decapetated limbs are moving. They are actually moving. They are moving! Dammit, I don't like this. They're going towards me, and they still have a mind of their own. The others began to walk towards me too. They all have individual sanities, but they have a common goal.

I think they want me dead. I can tell because of the glint of death in their eyes. I sigh gloomly and get ready to fight them. Hopefully my ki won't run out on me while I fight them. I didn't stop while I was going from China all the way to England to Switzerland. There seems to be a lot of them trying to kill me. And I think I see more coming from the horizion. Great, just... fucking... great.

See, Vegeta? See all this shit your in? You could have avoided it, but no. You just had to fall for that moron's sympathy and empathy and all the other connotations of the word that end in -thy and become a goddamned, fucking useless human, didn't you Vegeta? And I call myself a Prince! I should be the Prince of the Humans or the Prince of the Losers!

... aw fuck, I just insulted myself. Again. Ughity suckity fuckity.

This is what happens when you make friends with Kakarotto.

You get into a fight with a bunch of self-willed zombies.

And you stell don't know what the fuck is going on.

Memo to self, kill Kakarotto one of these days.


Fuck, this just isn't my day.