Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Enter Kino, Another other worldly saiyin ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Alright I admit it, I Don't Own DBZ. Happy now!*Grumbles and Curses all lawyers* But I do own the character Kino. So there.*sticks out tonghe at lawyers*

Note: all my chapters will have some kind of intro paragraph to let everyone know what is going on and make my story less confusing.

"…."= speaking,

<;;;;;>=thoughts

(…..)=telepathic thoughts/convos

Chapter 2: Enter Kino, Another Otherworld Saiyen

(Chapter Intro)

Since that night I have been the happiest girl alive. Chichi was ecstactic when she got the letter from Orange Star High saying that I was going to be skipping straight to my senior year, and I have to admit I was as well. Training has been rough, but it is also fun. Now it is exactly two months and 3 days until the big fight. The only person from my real family that I truly miss is my little nephew, he was just as into the shows as I was. So imagine my surprise when dad walks in holding , my uncouncouse nephew.

Today was Saturday, I was very happy be3cause it ment no school and more training time with dad. Dad however was not home at the moment and so I just sat there and scarfed down about 5 bowls of cereal. Suddenly he walked throught the door holding a little boy, at first I didn't recognize the little brown haired kid, then I got a look at his face and gasped.

"ohmygod, another one, dad was he by the la…. Holy shit!" "Kalia, language and whats the matter?" He asked me with a confused expression

"Th-tha-that's…m-my-…ummm<I really shouldn't say nephew, I know, I will say brother, then they can adopt him too, yeah> little brother, from my dimension. I cant belive it, and look he is a saiyen too."

"your little brother?!" Dad exclaimed, definiatly shocked, as mom burst into the hallway yelling about waking up the whole dam city.

"Chichi, this is Kalias little brother!" Dad explained as he carried the unconciouse kid to the guestroom that was now my room and silenly put him on the bed. I just stood there wondering how my 7 year old nephew, now brother, hapeened to stumble into this world.

"Kalia sweety, would you mind sitting down with us in the living room for a minute."

"uh…yah sure mom, be there in a sec" I said as I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to my mom and across from my dad.

"I uh, guess you want some explaining, huh" I asked quietly

"yes dear, whats his name for starters" mom answered gently.

"Well, his name is…um..kino, he is my little brother and should be seven now since we have the same B-day and he was six when I showed up here in june. He was the only one of my family back home that I really truly missed. I am glad he is here" I said looking at my adopted parents with a haf smile.

"Then I suppose we will adopt him as well" mom said. My eyes lit up and I hugged her with all my might. Then I went to my room to wait for Kino to wake up so I could tell him the good news.

4 hours later:

I sat there watching Kino sleep, I was woverjoyed to have him there, we were so close back in the other dimenstion. Slowly his eyes finally opended and he sat up in the bed and looked around wildey until his eyes finally settled on me. He rushed over too me and jumped in my arms, I hugged him like I had never hugged him before.

"hether! Where are we, how did I get here, I missed you" he started crying.

"shhh, its okay, belive it or not but your actually in Goku's house. I ended up here about 8 monthys ago. I missed you to. I was found just like you, by Goku. I told him my name was kalia, your name is Kino, got it" "uh huh" "you're my little brother, okay, and guess what else!" I said exitedly. "you're a saiyin!" the minute I said saiyen he started jumping around screaming "yay" and "Woohoo". Then I grabbed him and told him about me being adopted and how he was gonna be adopted too. Then we went to the kitchen and ate and talked and started our life, together this time.

-I know it didn't have much to do with dbz but I just needed to introduce the new character. I hope the next chap will be better. Read and review. *please, I beg of you, I need review, I must have a review whimpers* Flames will be accepted but will be loathed greatly.