Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ Stronger than yesterday, or last week or last month ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, there I said it.*grumbles: Stupid Lawyers and copyright laws* But Kino and Kalia are mine *Muahahahahaha,*

Notes: I suck at fighting scenes so bare with me, Kino is really my nephew but we changed it for adoption purposes, and I suppose that's it.

Key: ""=speech

<>=thoughts

( )=Telepathic speech/convos

Chapter 2: Stronger than yesterday, or last week, or last month

(Intro)

I was really enjoying my new life, then Kino showed up and I was even happier. Dad let me teach him how to fly and both of us train now. What was even more cool was that Kino showed up with a sword as well and now we are both really skilled. Chichi decided to homeschool him until highschool. I feel kinda bad for him but ohwell. It is now one week after Kino arrived and we have a nice daily routine. Get up, have breakjfast, go to school/study unless it's the weekend, then get home, train, dinner, homework, training if time, shower, bed. That's the routine, and today is Saturday. Thank kami.

"ahhhh(big yawn), Kino…wake up little bro" I said as I shook him lightly, no reactin.

"Kino, Get Up" still no reaction. <okay time to bring out the big guns>

"DINNER!" I exclaimed, safe to say, it worked. Kino sat up immediately

"Dinner, where" I couldn't help but laugh, I was teary eyed from it. He acted just like dad when it came to food.

"Nowhere silly, its breakfast time, now get up and meet me in the kitchen, we got a lot of training to do today. Especially you." I said as I lightly puched him in the shoulder and headed to the kitchen. As I walked a lttle blue blur rushed by me, straight to his seat at the table. <everyday, I'd swear he really was Gokus sun> I chuckled to myself as I entered the kitchen and took my place as a huge breakfast was placed in the middle. We all dug in and it was gone in half an hour. Time to train.

"Kalia, Kino, time to train you guys, come on." Dad called cheerily as he walked out the door. We followed close behind as we flew to a part clearing in the forrest and started.

We were up in the air, I threw a left and dad blocked it so I threw a right and he caught tthat one as well. So I kneed him in the stomach, at least I tried to. That did however cause him to let go of my hands. Then Kino flew in and landed a kick in shin as I landed a punch on the jaw. It went on like that for a couple hours, then it was time for speed practice as I like to call it. Ki blasts were coming from everywhere, and we were trying to dodge them. I dodge one from the left and almost get hit on the right and vice versa. Sudennly a blast came from below and as I dodged it a blast from the left slammed into me and it stung like HFIL. Then two more caught me off guard, one from the right and another from the left. I fell and made a nice dent in the ground as I watched Kino dodge about 4 blasts before he got hit and made a twin for my hole. As we slowly stood up, dad landed quetly behind us but he didn't know we could hear him.

(hey kino, he doesn't know we know he is behind us)

(Really, cool then what so what do we do)

(let him get closer, then I'll spin kick him and you can jump in and uppercut him in the jaw, got it?)

(Yeah! Lets Do it)

(alright, ready set go)

Dad was a foot behind us, it was time for action. Just as he was about to grab my arms I spun around and sent a kick directly to his right side, as my shocking kick connected with his side, Kino jumped forward and sent a left hook to dads jaw. We sent dad back about 15 yards, he was completely caught off guard. When he stood back up, we went into a fighting stance, but all dad did was laugh and smile his goofy smile that we had come to use so many times.

"Wow, you to are a great team. I didn't even see it coming" he lauged a little and we just smiled and looked at eachother for a second. Then Kinos stomach growled, followed by mine and lastly but not least, dads.

"Hehe, guess its time for lunch" I said as I blushed. Then we headed for home and ate returning to our training spot about 1 hour later. For the next 2 months, our training continued like this, and Kino and I got a technique down. We were perfectly in sync with each other. We each knew the Kamhameha, and each came up with there own attack. My attack was called Broken hearts, I would form a chrimson colered ball of lightning that resembled a heart and send it to the enemy, when it got about a foot from the enemy it would start ot crack and send lightning bolts of red energy to all parts of the enemys body. Dad was blown away the first time I used it. Kino came up Dragons Breath. It was a green fire that formed into the shape of a dragon and would wrap around the enemies body and engulf it in a green flame. It was amazing, we practiced and practiced until we could guess the others moves, and now we were unstoppable. We wer ready for those Damed saiyends. I only hoped that Kino could keep the secret I knew he held. He knew how much of a crush I had on Vegeta. Back in the other Dimension he always joked about telling Vegeta if he ever saw him and if I knew Kino he would not be able to keep his mouth shut, especially since he had taken on the role of a pesky little brother now. I hope we are ready to face our greatest battle, and pray to kami that we survive. I was not as confident as my brother and father. I just chose not to show it. I hate having to be the optimest.

-was it better than the last chapter? Got a suggestion for the next chapter. Review it then. No review means no way to make it better cause then I don't know what you people think and I could use new ideas. So Review!!!! Pleas!!!!

Kino: oh be quiet

Kalia: shut up, your only seven so what could you know.

Kino: I know that Veggie is gonna hear a secret if your not nicer*sticks out tongue at sister*

Kalia: Why you little….!!!, read and review, I gotta kill kino now, bye*runs after kino with a frying pan "GET BACK HEAR YOU LITTLE PEST!!!!*