Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A second chance for a Good life ❯ The Fight: Round One ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, I do not, I repeat, not own DBZ; I own Kalia and Kino at this point in the story.

Thanks to Angle Peace for the good first review, I am glad ya like it.

And the story continues…

Chapter 4: The Fight, Round One

Chapter Intro

Today is the big day. Everyone is deadly quiet as Kalia, Kino, and Goku fly off to the battle ground. They would have been earlier, but it was decided that they should stop by corins tower for a few senzu beans. For emergency purposes of course. Kalia and Kino were scared, they didn't have years of training like their father, they were also greatly inexperienced. But they were pure blooded saiyens, fighting and rising to a challenge was in there blood, And they would be damed if they let Nappa and Vegeta,(Vegeta especially in Kalias mind) see there fear. Just to place it, Yamcha, Tien, and Choutsu are now dead. Piccolo dies right before they arrive so only Krillen and Gohan are left, but they are only on there own for about 2 minutes before the rest of the Son family arrives.

It was deathly quiet as I flew along side my father, my brother on his other side. We would arrive in less than two minutes, I already knew only Krillen and Gohan were left alive. I think dad could sense it as well, I knew for sure that kino could, he had esxpressed it to me through our little sibling bond. I was scared, Kino was scared, I could even sense a little fear in my father. However, I was a saiyen, pure blooded saiyen, I was not going to show any fear if I could help it. I knew Kino thought the same thing, I worried though, with him being the little kid he was. Finally we arrived, we touched down without a sound. That is what it was like for what seemed like an eternity, though it was only a few moments when we stood there, glaring at each other, sizing each other up like dogs fighing over a bone. The only diffrence was the still, unnatural, silence that passed between us for those few agonizing moments.

Finally someone broke the silence in my head, it was Kino.

(Dam sis, I thought Nappa was Huge on the show, but…, just look at him)

(I know bro, I know, just remember, don't show fear and that Vegeta will end up killing him anyways so just fight, but remember, you still need energy for our plan. You do remember our battle plan for Vegeta right?.)

(Totally, he is never gonna know what hit him)

(alrighyty then, lets give it our all, just like dad)

(right!)

It was then that Vegeta spoke, let me just state that this was not all that much like the show, but it was real for us now.

"Ahh, Kakkarot, you finaly made it, how nice"

"yeah, maby now I'll have a real challege," Nappa says, like the big dumbbutt he is.

"Can we just get this fight started already" I spoke up, and Vegeta glared at me, but I stood tall and straight. I noticed something about him to. Vegeta is actually not all that short. I would guess him about 5'11 maby a little more. My crush on him got even worse. Yes I will admit to it, Kino knows my secret and no one else. I am afraid however that he might tell, then he will have me to deal with, and that is a fate worse than death.

"And who do we have here, a very young female, and a mere child. Wonderful recruitments Kakkarot. You may as well surrender now."

"You have no idea how strong we are!" Kino yelled at him, glaring right back at the pridful prince.

"You will not win this battle Vegeta, I guruntee it." I added to kinos coment as I took my place at his side. Dad walked up in front of us, protective father as always.

"This Ends Now" and with that said it started. Of course nappan being the mass of muscle with no brains that he is, thought that he could easily beat my dad. But after about half an hour of kicks, puches, ki blasts, flying, Dodging, Goku let out his last weapon. The Kamehmeha attack. It knocked Nappa off his high horse so to speak. Vegeta, seeing Nappa losing so shamefully(from his pov anywy) decided to destroy him himself.

"Stop Nappa, I am very disappointed with your fighting skills, letting this lowly 3rd class Baka, beat you." Vegeta said in a menacingly low voice. " I think I will just save him the trouble, and kill you myself." Within 30 seconds after finishing that sentence, Nappa was gone, in a flash of blinding whit light. Safe to say both I and my brothers, along with Krillen backed up a couple paces. Now it was time for the real battle. I watched in both awe and terror as Vegeta slowly rose from his rock, to face my father. Then the battle ensued. Goku sent a barrage of punches and kicks Vegetas way, but Vegeta blocked nearly all of them, finally dad managed to land a Knee hard in Vegetas gut. The saiyan prince merely shrugged it off. Then they were at it again, flashing bursts of energy high above us. Practicly impossible to follow, yet we managed, barley. It was an amazing battle. Then krillen joined in when it looked like Goku needed the help. Finally after what seemed like forever, although I am not sure how long it really took, all three were finally on the ground. I was angered and saddened as I watched Gohan take him on, I flew up top help as did Kino, it finally appeared that Vegeta was wearing down. Then he pulled the secret weapon, the false moonlight energy ball. I had forgotten all about that.

"You know kakkarot, thanks to your father I don't need a full moon to transform, your father was a great scientist. He figured out a way for a saiyen to transform without the full moon, We can make a false moonlight energy ball."

As he said this he made the ball, it was brighter than any white light I had ever seen, I silently thanked Kami that I had made dad cut our tails off. I was drawing a blank at how to stop him, I knew we somehow needed to cut off that tail, how.<Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, how could I forget about the lunar ball, I need to get that tail off,I need…um…MY SWORD!, I need to find my sword> I thought to myself as Vegeta became that huge Ozaru, Creature. He kicked Krillen aside, knocked gohan into a cliffside as he tried to fly up to punch him in the eye. I was franticly searching for my sword, while trying not to get stepped on, then I heard the father that had so willingly let us into his home, taken us in when we had no where to go, become the father we never had, heard his groans and yells of pain as Vegeta picked grabbed him and squeezed. I was seeing red by now, I was screaming as I searched for my sword, through pile of rubble after pile of rubble. The sounds of pain went on until I sensed what dd was going to do, heard it rather. Dad managed to get an arm free form the apes steel like grasp, he put it to his forhead, shut his eyes and said as loudly as he could "Solar Flare" I shut my eyes immediately, telling Kino to do the same just 2 seconds before the light blinded the huge apelike creature, that was the evil prince and he dropped Goku. i opened my eyes just in time to see the glint of metal lying inder a small pile of rocks. <I found it, Yess!> I grabbed it and speedily made my way to the ozaru, I was really fast, as fast as Vegeta was and silent as well, the huge ape never even heard me coming. I took the chance, then as he was rubbing his eyes, right before he regained his sight. I took a flying leap, literallya and swung my sword down, the razer sharp edge went straight through my tail. I could hear Vegetas Angry, agitated rour as I cut his tail off. Then before my very eyes,he shrank.

I had more important things to worry about though. I rushed to my father with kino, we had the bag from Corin, he was only able to give us two beans. I was about to give one to dad but he refused.

"Dad, eat the bean, ittle help you and you know it."

"No, I want you and Kino to eat them, its up to you two now. Use your special attacks, the power of them combined is incredible."

"You sure about this dad, you really think we can do it" Asked Kino.

"Yeah,… I have…faith in you. Now Go!" he told us as he looked at us, we could see it in his eyes, he was being truth full. We did as we were told, we each popped a bean into our mouth and swallowd. Some thing to note bout a sensu bean, its not soft but crunchy it tastes kinda like vanilla. With our strength replensished we turned twards Vegeta, hatred and anger apparent in our Death glares, for a moment shock actually graced the prideful princes features, almost as if he was actually regarding us as a true talent, one could even say, that for a split second, I could see fear and doubt in his eyes. We each took the same fighting stance as Vegeta took his. It was our turn to fight.

OOOH, Cliffhanger, I know, evil me. I just don't want this chapter to any longer, don't worry, Chapter five, "Round Two, The Fuel of Anger" will be out by Thursday, I pwomish. Maybe sooner if I get more reviews. No reviews and it may take longer than Thursday, SO REVIEW PEOPLE, PLEASE. That is all

-Son Kalia