Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Time For Love, No Time For Trust ❯ Summary ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ok y'all. This is just a summary of a stotry i'm thinking about doing. Now bear with me, because i typed out this summary at 3 o clock in the morning. And if u think this story is fucked up, tell me. If you think this sounds like it would be a good story, tell me! But, no matter what you think, just remember, this summary came from the dark, dreary, empty abyss some people dare to call my mind. And being 3 o clock a.m., just made it worse. Well, read the summary and tell me if you think i should actually write a story or not. K? K.






Trunks and Pan are married and have a daughter. Her name is Josephene, but goes by Joey. She is much like Pan, being at the age of 16.
Out of the blue one day, Mirai Trunks (23 y/o) comes back to their time. Joey was the first one to meet him. Well, life was normal again, but for Joey, she began to feel strangely towards who everyone told her to refer to as "Uncle Tru". She had a crush on her uncle. Joey figured this "crush" would just pass like all of the others she ever had, but it never did. It only grew stronger until she realized that she was uncotrollably, completely, emotionally in love with her uncle. Tru had also been feeling strangely towards his neice. When he realized it was love he had been feeling, he tried to deny what his heart and mind were telling him.
Then one day, everyone awoke to find Joey missing. Joey had ran away when her feelings for her "uncle" got too strong, and she decided that if she just left for a while, that all these feelings would dissipate. So, in the early morning hours, Joey blasted off into space.
Tru, when hearing the news of his "neice's" disappearance, was devestated. He was in love with his neice. Tru immediately decided to take matters into his own hands and go search for his neice.
So, Tru decided to start with space. While traveling around and searching for his neice, Tru came across a planet he thought no longer existed. A planet called Vegeta. Tru decided to stay on Vegeta for a while to rest up.
After a few days in space, Joey started to fell the effects of a saiyan bond. Shortly after Tru's arrival on Planet Vegeta, Joey also came across the planet. Eager to learn more about the saiyans, Joey stayed on Vegeta, and finding that she was royal blood, took her rightful place as queen (I know she'd only be a princess, but work with me here, if she was just a princess, I wouldn't be able to make the story go how I wanted) of the saiyans. When Joey learned of Tru being on Vegeta, she immediately appointed him her personal bodyguard. While Joey learned more about the saiyans and their traditions, she and Tru fell deeper and deeper in love, and their bond grew stronger.
But Joey just is about to learn about her family's past and the lies and deceit hidden there. Will Joey and Tru's love overcome all the obstacles that face them, or will they force themselves to live a lie, and not love each other?


Review and tell me wut u think. Email me your thoughts: brdanimechic06@aol.com
IM me your thoughts, aol: brdanimechic06 or on AIM CowGirl666Up

Supache!!