Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ The Trouble Starts Here ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s: (for this chapter) The Crazy Saiyan Stalker

Rating: Up to the author's

The Idea: What would you do if you were thrown in to the DBZ/GT timeline? Would you maul Trunks and Goten? Play pranks on Goku? Stalk the saiyan prince? Kidnap 18? Test how psycho Chi-chi can get? or seduce you're favorite character or co-author? or would you become the next and greatest villain to challenge the true strength of the Z-team?

This fic is group interactive. I wrote GT house where I wrote what the people wanted to see happen by vote, this time I wanna do a co-write with other author's on ffn and elsewhere, the story genre? It will obviously change with each writer's personal style... no author limit. Yet.

Author's note:

I wanted to do a co-write interactive fic... but this chapter since no one knows about this idea yet, I will start off with my character causing some trouble and sending the unsuspecting authors in to the DBZ timelines (I'm wiccan it's a good excuse)...

Your writing style does not have to copy mine... (because next chapter my story will take on 1st person, this is into so it's 3rd person) it can be anyway you want to write. It can be dramatic, action filled or just plain stupid comedy.... just so long as there is NO character bashing. Remember as we are in real life, if we were thrown in to their timeline- I'll bet we probably couldn't even beat up Chaoitsu... Without some serious training. Once in their world then we can progress to get stronger at any speed you want it's your character not mine... But before hand we're human, what happens when we arrive is up to each individual... you can become a Saiyan, or a Namek, or half and half... Or you could just stay human... (cha right!!!)

Each author is to e-mail me at mirashia@hotmail.com (I check this one daily unlike Yahoo- which might I add is evil) And from there our adventures will begin. A new author can jump in anytime they want... this fic is looking for originality outside the norm... Once three author's have written their arrivals be it a paragraph or a page I will mesh the parts together to fit and then it will be posted up... If you have any questions just ask me...

With that done let the fic begin!!!

Disclaimer:

Ooopps nearly forgot this... I don't own DB/Z/GT or will I ever. I'm doing this for fun... I own no money, well I own money just not enough...

Hey baby hey baby hey!!

PROLOGUE

*** The Trouble Starts Here ***

The starry sky stared back at her as she looked up in to it's deep midnight blue color. Her day had been the worst one yet. How could she let that happen to her. She couldn't believe her luck. She couldn't believe her teacher. He was suppose to help her with this problem. It didn't matter that she had a lousy attendance. So what? He was suppose to see why. She wasn't like the poplars and skipped classes on purpose. She was what they called a B-grade student. Neither popular, but neither outcast. She had good grades to keep her at school- so she thought, it looked like grades weren't enough. She was mad. Who wouldn't be... The stupid grinning git of a teacher had told her she had two choices change her classes or drop out. Drop out? That meant leaving school- leaving the stability she had known for twelve years of her life. She was more than pissed. How would her mother react? She knew what her father would say. He'd go completely N.A.T.O.

She continued to walk down the street she stared up at the full moon in it complete glory. It's rich wholeness. The power radiating off it's sphere like shape showed her the truth. A ring of light. A bad omen... she shuddered as she walked up the drive. She had stayed away from her home, for the reason of delaying the inevitable terror facing her- parents. She placed her hand on the door handle. Her friends had comforted her for most of the day. She had left the school grounds at lunch time angry. She didn't care she had been emotionally stuck. She wasn't dumb, she was the smartest girl in her biology class. She didn't understand. Was it a personal vendetta? There was no way she would end up working behind a counter in a supermarket. She was too stubborn for that. Taking a breath she entered her home.

Her mother sat in the lounge and she looked up from her book at her.

"Have a good day dear?" She asked smiling.

How could she tell her. How could she face her with the truth?

"No." She replied.

Her mother looked at her sympathetic. "Sit down talk to me, you're father's gone to play golf. He's not here to hear this." Her mother said reading her saddened face.

So she sat down next to her mother on the couch and explained all. Her mother listened carefully. She was surprised to say the least. Her mother usually went off the nut at her. But she seemed so calm so understanding. So perfect.

She entered her room after talking with her mother. She had hatred filled up in her. She tugged at the school tie. Uniforms were so annoying, she only loosened the tie. It was too late to change in to some clothes, she might as well change in to something else. So she thought, but instead before she could. She heard her father return home and she froze. She heard voices. Her father and mother talking. She closed her eyes and braced herself for what would come. The door burst open and her father appeared bigger, and more dominant. Was this what life was suppose to be like. She flinched as he pulled her up by the shirt and slamming her against the wall, she cringed as the hook holding up a mask on the wall jagged in to her back. It hurt.

"You little shit. You can't do anything right can you?!" He screamed at her.

She began to fear him more so than usual, his tone was cold, heartless even. He smelled of no alcohol, no drugs or anything that could induce his temper. It was a generation thing... Domestic violence- he'd grown up round it and so had she now...

She felt the sharp sting of a slap then she heard her mother's cries from the door.

"Christian no! It's not her fault you know that!"

Her mother rushed up to help her and he batted her away like she was nothing.

"Mum!!!" She cried out.

Her mother landed awkwardly banging her head on the fall to the ground.

Suddenly with a boost of new energy from deep within her she freed her self, raising a knee straight to his groin. He doubled over and dropped her.

She crawled over to her mother and shook her lightly.

"Mum... mum... be okay.. please- be okay..."

Her mother looked up at her, the light in her eyes were fading fast. She began to cry. Her mother. Her life energy was fading. Her mother reached up and touched the side of her face, she smiled genuinely.

"My little girl..." She looked at her proudly. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Don't worry what they think. Do your best that's all that matters."

"Mum." The girl cried as her mother eye's glazed over in to a stare that scared her, a death stare. She felt for her mother's vital sign's but there was nothing there. Not a sign of life. She closed her mother's eyes. A new anger filling her.

The girl looked over to where her father lay on the ground holding himself in pain.

"It ends now." She stood up glaring at her father. "You killed her and I'll have you thrown in jail for that."

He looked at her and laughed. "And then you'll be shipped off to London faster than you can say fish and chips."

She blinked. He was right, she was still at school. She was too young legally to live on her own without her parents permission. She had only just passed the legal age of sixteen, she could get married- but only with her parents permission.

Such a strange country this was. You could get a licence at fifteen, married at sixteen, get in to clubs, buy alcohol and cigarette at eighteen.

Her Godfather was suppose to watch over her when her parents died, or if they did before it was too late. But he was only twenty-eight himself. What would he know about looking after a sixteen year old girl.

'I wish I was eighteen.' She thought.

Her father stood up slowly. "Go on then call the cops. See if I care." With that he walked out of her room. She grabbed her school bag and tipped it upside down emptying her school books out of it. She then piled clothes in to her bag. She could run away. Leave home. It was her only option- run. The cowards way out.

She grabbed a cuddly soft toy from her bed and she looked at the white rabbit wearing a hand made jacket with Goten embroided on the back of it and it wore jeans also with a red bandanna. She threw the bunny in to the top of the bag and she looked at the books on the floor. She was going to need something to read on the trip where ever she was to go. Then a book caught her eye, it's leather bound pages stood out from all the other books and she picked it up, her friend had held this book, and she was borrowing it. She hadn't read it yet she hadn't gotten round to it. She flipped open the first page.

'Property of Cara Harrington'

She turned the next page.

"Back at ya." She read.

She then realised that this leather bound book was more than a book, it was her friend Cara's Book of Shadows. The Back at ya spell was a self creation. Made for all those nasty people on the Internet who do nothing but spam people and cause harm.

The girl flipped through the book and the page stopped at an old, old, old spell that wasn't even in Cara's handwriting. The girl grabbed her bag tucked the book under her arm, she picked up her lap top and she ran for the door, straight past her father.

She could hear him laughing after her. One day she would get him back but that day wasn't today.

The girl took her car and she drove up in to the depth of the port hills looking for a secluded spot. She parked the car amongst the bushes and she picked up her cellphone a connection cable she placed them in to her bag and she grabbed a torch and the book, she left her car locking it behind her. She walked in to the depth of the darkness. once she felt she was far away enough from the car to be spotted she turned the light on a explored the area looking for a clearing. The spell she'd seen...

It could recover her mother's soul. That's all she needed to do, but to do that she herself had to enter the other world. She had never believed in the after life before, but she did now. She didn't want to leave New-Zealand.

She settled her belongings down on the ground and she pulled out her lap top, cellphone and connection cable and she hooked them up together and logged online. She had to find the correct other world for her mother's religion, no use in journeying in to a world she had never heard off. She spent a good twenty minutes looking up the various religions. With no success. There was no description of the right one. She sighed and flicked to her favorites to ease her mind off the stories of Hel, Orcus, Hades and other otherworlds. The girl found herself on her homepage a page she dedicated to DBZ so far and the other various forms of artwork... She looked at the bio of Goten knowing she had to update that. She smiled she wondered what it would be like to meet someone like that. The girl's eyes fell on the Book of Shadows and she looked at it long and hard.

The girl moved and grabbed the book of shadows and she flipped the book open to the spell. She looked at the screen of the fic then to book again.

'Should I?' She thought to herself.

She laid the spell book down next to the screen. It would give her time to research more on the whereabouts of her mother's soul, perhaps an even varied otherworld could be a possibility. With that The girl looked for the appropriate herb list. Strange enough there was none. She then read onwards to find herself engrossed in the spell she looked round and she stuck her hand in her blazer pocket pulling out a small salt packet she had left over from buying her hot chips at lunchtime. She opened the packet and walked round the laptop and bag sprinkling the salt in the circle. As the spell said it was best to create a sacred space for the spell to be performed in.

Once the salt was in place she sat down in the circle and called up the powers of the corners. She could hear the rumble of thunder and she felt the wind pick up. She then read the spell out loud placing it down by the computer she repeated the spell over and over again until she was sure she was repeating it in a monotone chant. The words themselves beginning to have a slow effect on her being.

Then she saw the flash of lightening as it shot down from the sky in angry jagged formation but then once it struck she watched as it just stayed there lit up like a jagged line from the sky and it drilled it's way across the hill side and straight towards her, she kept repeating the spell faster and faster. She closed her eyes as not to be distracted by it's light then the thunder roared so loud she felt it in her ears and she opened one eye as the lighting struck directly in the middle of her circle and she screamed - so much for protection.

The light shot out across the horizon and flashed everything a golden bright yellow, she watched as her computer screen flickered itself.... a blue electrical spark appeared on the screen and The girl looked at it curiously. The computer began to vibrate in an unnatural way.

"Ack!!" She panicked.

She reached to the switch on her lap top and she flicked at it several times. But nothing happened the computer stayed on.

"Stupid thing." She grumbled.

She grabbed the top of her lap top, then she felt it, her fingertips first, then her hand and she looked over at it surprising. A whole bunch of strange words flicked across her screen as if the computer itself was picking choosing something. The pulling sensation grew stronger and stronger. She watched as the screen flicked straight to one of her favorite fan fiction pages... fan fiction net...

"Oh crap..." She realised and she was pulled deep in to the computer... and then her belongings were being sucked in after her. She watched as the computer folded in on itself. Then there was a complete darkness with a sense of falling... tumbling through the abyss, she saw strange numbers, and words flash by along with a bright glowing circle ring after ring, she was now travelling in a tunnel of light falling spiralling downward.

* * * * * *

The girl fell out of the tunnel and she landed with a thud hitting the ground. She groaned and she looked round. Everything was eliminated in bright colors. The girl stood up and she peeked out from round the corner and saw a car zip down the street. She backed up suddenly and ran back in to the alley, she picked up her lap top and cell phone she placed the cellphone in the pocket of her school blazer. She tucked the laptop in to her school bag and she slung it over her shoulder, she picked up the book of shadows. She stepped out of the alley way brushing down her uniform. She looked at the street then at the bustle of people everywhere, it was like a moving painting. The people with large wide eyes and lines for mouths were everywhere.

The girl looked up to a billboard and looked at a giant picture of a capsule with a Capsule Corp. advertisement next to it the picture moved and the capsule *poofed* open to show a stylish flash yellow convertible Porsche.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" The girl screamed realising she knew where she was suddenly. People stopped and stared at her strangely.

She felt her cheeks heat up and she rubbed the back of her neck and waved at them. She then bolted down the street as fast as she could run. She had to find a way out.

"I've changed my mind!!" She screamed as she ran she reached the edge of the road and not looking she ran straight across the street, she heard the cars honking their horns at her as she dodged them and skidded to a holt across the other side of the road and she looked back at the traffic all slammed in to each other they were all yelling at her and each other- she blinked.

"Bugger me." She remarked. "Guess I should be more careful."

She turned round seeing a man jumping out of his car. "Hey you little hoodlum!"

"Eeeek!!!" She ran off then she looked to the side of her seeing she was running as fast as the car. She smirked. 'I have super speed... neeeeeeat.' she thought.

"RACE YA!!!" She shouted at the driver and she took off faster than the car leaving it in her dust. At this rate she could be in the next town over and perhaps a little closer to finding the nagging sensation that was telling her she wasn't alone in this world. Was it possible that she had pulled through some unfortunate Dragonball Z fans in to this world too? She smirked at the thought of crazy authors running amuck in the Dragonball timeline with magick pen and power enhanced imaginations.

'It could prove to be interesting. But first I have to find them and tell them.' She thought to herself. 'As if they wouldn't of noticed already though...' She drooled sarcastically in thought.

She felt her senses telling her there was someone in the next town over. She skidded to a stop in front of an art studio and looked at framed mirror in the window and she looked at her reflection and she almost screamed. She looked animated. Her once annoying frizzy red hair was calm in a slight wave and it was streaked strongly with blonde highlights that made her almost look like a blonde. She smiled and pulled at her hair, testing it. She looked at her hand it was an even pale peach color all over and The girl looked behind her at a tail flicking back and forward from underneath her skirt. Her uniform was still the same the skirt was still a multi plaid blue skirt and her white sleeves were still long under her blazer, her sleeve ends stuck out from under her blazer and she folded the cuffs of them over the cuffs of her navy blue blazer and she pulled her tie off stuffing it in her already full bag. She then undid the first few buttons of her white shirt revealing a pentacle necklace she wore under her shirt and she fussed with her hair for a bit.

A Capsule Corp. car pulled up to the side of the road. The door opened and she stopped her vain attempt of tidying herself up and watched. From the white car a muscled figure emerged. His wild black hair sticking out in all angles.

"Goku..." She breathed.

She watched him as he pulled out a shopping list and scratched his head.

'It's obvious then for my location. I must of been in the closest town to the four thirty-nine mountains.' she thought to herself.

He pulled out a map and he looked at it then he looked round.

The girl's face faltered. 'Or not.' She thought.

Goku looked at her and he smiled cheerily.

"Hey I don't suppose you could tell me where I am? I'm suppose to pick up some groceries for my wife- but I must of gotten lost." He asked her.

The girl arched an eyebrow. "You're not the only one pal. I don't even know what country I'm in." She replied.

Goku looked her up and down. "How can you not know what country you're in?"

The girl looked at him. "Long story." She replied.

"Well then why don't we find someone who can help us then."

"I should really get going..." The girl remarked.

She watched Goku walked back to his car. "Hop in I'll drop you off."

"Uuummm how can you do that when you don't know where you're going?"

"Well do you know where you're going?"

"Yeah that way." The girl replied and pointed.

"You know where you're going yet you don't know what country you're in?"

The girl frowned. "Part of the long story."

Goku looked at her then he motioned for her to get in to the car. She shrugged and got in the passenger side and Goku got behind the driver's wheel. The girl quickly did up her seat belt- she'd seen Goku's driving on the show against Piccolo.

Goku started the car up and he turned the car round and drove towards the town, she had motioned at. The girl looked out the window at the scenery as it flashed by.

'I hope I can find this person...' She though to herself. 'or should that be persons?'

To Be Continued...

Read & Review

Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not...

I know it seems seemly serious atm, but that's up to the authors who will join me in this fic, you can land anywhere within the DBZ/GT world you want, another planet even- but if you want to interact you have to find you own way to chikyu.

After note:

Oh yeah and I'm not to hot at Japanese I know the odd word to make an incoherent sentence. But if Japanese is your style go for it... no limitations so far- except for the character bashing (but that's fair to ask for no character bashing) some OOCness is allowed when writing the Z characters. But nothing completely OOC like for example: Yamcha being sleazy- and I mean sleazy in a James Woods 'The Specialist' kinda way. So no having him beating woman up, raping, or becoming the bad guy... I know there are plenty of people out there that would like that... but I wanna keep it kinda close to the TV show's ICness... But you can do stupid or funny completely out of the show wise stuff.

Oh plus if you want some lemon between your character and one of the Z-team.

Can I ask that you put a warning in there for me... so I can warn the readers.... and put the appropriate rating up for the chapter...

With that said I hope you like this idea and feel free to add your bit...

~ The Crazy Saiyan Stalker - J'Dee

*J'Dee*