Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Welcome to my parlour ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: BananaGirl, Kabocha, DragonEmpress88, Kari, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker (J'Dee).

Rating: PG-13 (could be possible light offensive language)

Genre: INTERACTIVE yeah baby yeah!!!

Author's Note: Welcome New Authors!!! *grins* I'm still looking for authors to jump on in... so if you want just write a paragraph and send it to my e-mail mirashia@hotmail.com. Your piece will be added in to the next chapter. "Get your magick pens ready, on your marks... get set.... BE CREATIVE!!!

Each chapter I'm gunna wait till at least four authors send me something in before meshing the chapters together... and next chapter is where certian authors will come together at Capsule. Why Capsule Corp. you ask? Well I'm having Goten at Capsule Corp...

Okay authors Ardin' and Cristyn Lebeau you got two more authors joining you in Capsule Corp.

The Disclaimer:

Y'all know what the deal is with this... DB/Z/GT is not mine nor any of the other co-authors. We're doing this purely for fun and to see what can happen when and if we're given the change to enter their time line.

Ring ding dong, ring a ding-ding-dong...

CHAPTER TWO

*** Welcome to my parlour ***

I watched as Goku pulled over to the side of the road and I looked at the food store.

"I don't see why you wouldn't let me go in there." I muttered referring to going in to the Capsule Corp house. There were two authors there I knew it.

"Look if two people you want are in there, then it's quite possible two could be any of the others." Goku remarked. "So we're going to contact the others and we're going to bring you all together at once." He explained.

I huffed annoyed, I had really wanted to meet Trunks. Oh well.

I stared at the store and I blinked the sign in Japanese was beginning to come in to focus to me and I realised it what the sign said.

"Hey Souvlaki's!!! Oooh that reminds me I'm like soooo hungry!! I feel like I haven't eaten in years! Is this normal?" I asked, the last part directed more at me than at Goku.

Goku looked at the store. "You know I'm hungy to."

"Ooooh you have to try souvlaki's they're like messy but the best food invented after Vegetarian Sushi." I remarked.

Goku blinked. "Vegetarian sushi? I've never heard of that."

"Geez where have you been? Get out of the sticks man."

Goku got out of the car and I got out and walked in to the store.

I ran up to the counter looking at the man behind the counter.

"Please tell me you've got chicken souvlaki's!!" I remarked.

Goku walked in casually and he looked round.

"I've never been this far out of West City before."

The man behind the counter nodded. "Yes we do."

"Sweet Can I like get five... no wait ten! I'm really hungry."

Goku looked at me. "Are you sure that's enough? You said you felt like you hadn't eaten in years."

I pulled out my pockets. "I've only got enough for ten." I frowned.

"Oh. Well I guess I can get ten of those too, if I don't like them you can have them."

"Don't worry there's no carrots in them." I smiled.

Goku blinked. "Wait how'd you know I don't like carrots?"

I shrugged not really caring my stomach was hungry and that was all that mattered.

The man sweatdropped at the two of us and he looked at my tail. He shrugged and went off to deliver the order to the cook.

Goku looked at me. "I'm going to take you home with me, so that means you're going to come shopping with me."

"Does that mean I can meet Goten?!" I asked jumping up and down.

"Uhhhhh yeah... sure, and Gohan." He replied sweatdropping.

"Oooooooh GOHAN!!!" I squealed jumping up and down excitedly. "I want him for my teacher I bet you he wouldn't be as mean as Mr. Shaw..." I continued bouncing.

Goku watched me bounced and he sweatdropped again. "Uuuuuh I guess."

"TWENTY!!!!!!" A voice exclaimed from the kitchen.

I looked over. "Oooh they got our order. Sweet."

***

"No, no, no, no, NO! You stupid stupid thing!" I screamed at my computer as it started flashing various colours and making an unhealthy noise. "Damnit!" I yelled, giving it a good thump, to no avail. As suddenly as the flashing started, it stopped. I peered at the screen, my brow screwed up in confusion. I tapped it a couple of times, wondering what the hell had happened. Sitting back down into my chair, I tapped ctrl, alt and delete. No change. I began pressing escape rapidly, hoping something would work. I'd been half-way through a good Vegeta fic and it was sending me some extremely interesting mental pictures - I didn't wanna lose the fic. "Stupid piece of crap!" I yelled, before the flashing colours returned, this time surrounding me whole.

"Uh..." I managed to choke out, not knowing where I was. The only thing I realised was the fact I was going down - and fast. My stomach was in my mouth, my brain was in my feet and I had no idea where my lunch had gone but it wasn't where it should be. The wind whistled past my ears, causing my dark brown hair to fly everywhere. Under normal circumstances I would've moved it from my eyes in annoyance, but here I was, falling through the sky after being eaten by my bitch of a computer.

"What the hell?" I croaked, my mouth dry, whilst looking at the sky. The vastness, the blueness, the...flatness? Something wasn't right. The sky, it was...I dunno, I couldn't put my finger on it. "Holy shit!" I yelled, my ass connecting with solid ground after falling for what seemed like an eternity. I was brought from my thoughts by an unfamiliar voice shouting,

"My God, what is this thing!"
***

Sometimes Kabocha wished that she was somewhere else. She wished that she was anime. Specifically she wished that she was in the DBZ Realm. 'Then I could hang out with ...Goten...sigh... Or I could at least...I dunno...stalk him!' She'd think. This was one of those times.
"I just wish that I could go there!" she said aloud, though she was alone in the room and in fact, alone in the house. "Maybe if I wish really hard...Ha! If wishes were horses then beggars would ride!"
By now her computer's screen saver had taken over. "Jeez! I leave this alone for one minute and it does this!"

Tired of typing, Kabocha picked up her pen in one hand, and reached over to turn off the monitor with the other. But when she pushed the button, the screen didn't fade to black as it usually did. Instead, it brightened until it was a blinding white.
Kabocha threw her arms up in front of her face to shield her eyes. She tried to figure out what was happening when she suddenly felt...odd. She lowered her arms and realised two things at once. One she was sitting on someone's lap, and two she was...animated.
"Oh...my...my...I'm...I'm...anime?!" she whispered to herself.

"Um...Excuse me but where did you come from and why are you sitting on my lap?" The person she was sitting on asked. She was a little distracted, looking at her newly animated hands. "Hello? Can you hear me? Do you know how you got here? Do you have a name? Are you all right?" Kabocha's seat asked.
"My name's Kabocha. And I'm not quite sure how I got here. Where is "here" anyway? And who are YOU?" she answered without looking up.

"Well, my name is Goten, and this is really weird. I mean I was sitting here relaxing and suddenly there was a girl on my lap! Are you sure that you don't know how you got here?"
'Oh my God! what am I going to do...wait...I know...' She thought to herself.

"I just know that my name's Kabocha. I can't remember anything else, except a blinding white light..." 'They can't ask me questions like that if I have amnesia! Ingenious!'
"Well don't worry I'll help you."

"I'd like that"

***

I felt like such a guts pigging out like I was but the food it was great. I love souvlaki's soooo much. Goku also was eating his and I paused to down part of a can of soda that tasted very much like coke. I then resumed eating the way of the saiyan. I had never eaten like this in my world. Never...

The man behind the counter watched us as we ate and he blinked.

Goku finished first. "Oh wow that was a great snack!"

I nodded my head and continued eating.

"You sure do eat slow for a saiyan." He commented.

I shrugged not really caring. "Mph rmph mrph phrmp..."

"Oh.... Well I've never meet a female saiyan before apart from Pan and Bra and they're not full saiyans." he replied.

I swallowed the mouthful I was on and looked at Goku.

"You understood me?"

He nodded. "Sure, me Gohan and Goten talk like that all the time so it's easy to understand." He explained. "Are you a full saiyan?"

I blinked and scratched my head. "Ummm yes?" I replied unsure.

"So how many other saiyans are there out there?" He asked.

I chuckled "a lot of female saiyans", 'Oh I bet they'll be a few now!'

"Wow really? So where did you all come from?"

"Ummmmm well you know about Mirai Trunks right?"

"Yeah."

"Well kinda like that it's earth, but it's another version of earth." I replied and finished the last of my souvlaki's then downed the rest of my soda.

"Wow how neat."

I grinned. "Yeah, I don't know if I know them, but I'll soon find out I guess."

Goku got up and I followed him and we waved good bye to the man behind the counter as we left. "Thanks that was great!" I shouted at him.

I jumped in to the passenger side of the car as Goku got behind the driver's seat. It was actually getting to be fun hanging out with Goku... never in my life had I imagined I would. I flicked my hair over my shoulder as I put on my seat belt.

Goku smiled at me as he did up his own seat belt.

"So does that mean you don't know how to fly? Being from another earth an all."

I thought for a small moment. "I can run really really fast."

Goku started up the car and we pulled off driving towards the nearest grocery store.

"Well running isn't flying."

I looked at him thinking. "Well you have a point there, I've never in my entire life tried to fly. I could probably do it if I focus myself. But I have trouble with that, you see I'm a real sucker for distractions... namely guys well most guys- good looking ones with black spiky hair or brown, though they don't seem to like me much.... or even acknowledge me. It's the blondes I end up seeing and booooy am I regretting it."

Goku smiled at me. "Why is it most you girls think about boys?"

I looked at Goku, well why do most boys think about girls?" I retorted.

"I didn't."

"You didn't know what a girl was." I grumbled

Goku chuckled. "You have a point there."

I sighed and rested back in to the seat of the car. "I would of really liked to meet Trunks though, he's really cute."

Goku laughed and I looked at him and blushed realising I'd said it out loud.

"Well You can meet Goten when I arrive home I'm sure he could take you to meet Trunks." He said.

I smiled. "Goten's cute too."

"How do you know so much about us?" Goku questioned.

I shrugged. "Long story."

"Look it's a long drive back to my place tell me this long story you keep mentioning on the way there." He said.

I looked at him. He looked back at me. I looked out the window quickly. I didn't want to tell him of what I had done. I really didn't want the finger to be pointed, and any bet when the Z team meet up with all us crazy author's in tow I was going to be either hugged or throttled for bringing them to this dimension.

"Don't worry I'm pretty good with keeping a secret. If that's what you're worried about." Goku said interrupting my thoughts.

***

It's Sunday morning, and the Authoress is lying around watching the Dragonball Z marathon on Cartoon Network.

"Wish I could be in Dragonball Z, it would be better than this." She grumbles about this for some time.

As soon as those words were uttered, the TV goes a funny colour and makes a loud humming noise.

"What the…..?" She goes over to the television and whacks it. Piece of crap, should of got my parents to buy me a decent one." She whacks it again, harder this time.

It hums even louder and smoke starts to come out of the side.

"Uh, this is not good."

The TV starts to violently shake, more smoke belches out and then it explodes. And when the smoke clears, Dragon Empress is gone.

Meanwhile somewhere VERY far from here, a strange girl is waking up.

"Are you ok?" A purple-haired boy asked her when he saw she was awake. There was another, slightly younger looking boy with jet-black hair next to him who looked slightly worried. "Are you sure? You just fell from the sky." He added. The other one nodded. "So, what's your name anyway."

"Ai…..Uh, I mean……..I'm the Dragon Empress." She looked at the two boys curiously. "And you're Goten and Trunks aren't you?" A broad smile crossed her face. "That means………WOOHOO!" The two demi-Saiyans could only stare in amazement as the girl started to dance around in circles. "Woooo, alright! I'm in the Dragonball Z world! Yeah, wooooohooooo! Yeeeehaw! Uh huh, this is so cool!" Goten and Trunks blinked.

"Something tells me she's not from around here, Goten."

"Yeah, what's a Dragonball Z world?"

"I dunno."

***

Casey held her head in her right hand, trying desperately not to fall asleep on the key board. In order to keep herself up she stared at the light fixture on her ceiling. She woke up real fast when she felt her body flying through a white void.

"Kame help me!" she screamed to no one.

When she landed she expected to hit the ground. However, as luck would have it, she landed straight into The Red Guardian's arms.

"Siobhan, why are you holding me?" The Blue Guardian asked, putting

down her readied bow.

"I don't know," she answered, putting the teenager down. "Why don't we let her explain."

"Who are you?" Mariam said, pointing her sword tip at the girl. "You can't be Casey, THAT is Casey."

"I can prove," she smirked.

***

I leant up against the phone booth and waited as Goku spoke on the phone to Vegeta. He'd already called his home and Chi-chi had exploded at him when he said he got lost. he'd then called Gohan and so far no one had magickally landed there.

"I don't care Kakarott!!! You interrupted me for this?!"

"So you don't mind me bringing the group round then?"

"I don't really care. Just so long as you get to the bottom of this!!"

"Oh okay give us a couple of hours and we'll be round there."

"Whatever."

I smirked to myself my arms still crossed firmly across my chest.

'I wonder how many Vegeta lovers are going to try and maul him at this ?' I chuckled to myself.

Goku hung up at the phone. "They're all at Capsule Corp and no one's at Kame House except Eighteen, Master Roshi and Marron. So it means Yamcha and Krillen are out training somewhere. No one is at Gohan and Videl's place either."

I started laughing. "Oh my I wish I could see Vegeta's face to see all those people at Capsule Corp." I held my sides laughing just picturing the angry Prince's face.

'I wonder how many of those girl will be groping at him and his son.' I though with a smirk.

"Goten had some girl land in his lap and she claims to have amnesia."

'Damnit!! Someone bet me to him...' I thought and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Goku asked.

"Lucky girl..." I sighed. 'What a GREAT place to land on Goten. I would of LOVED to land on his lap!!'

"Look we'll drop by Gohan and Videl's place and get them to take the shopping back to my mother and I'll find Yamcha and Krillen and tell them to meet us at Capsule Corp. I've let Bulma know we're on our way." Goku explained.

I nodded slowly. 'Goten and Trunks with all those girls in the house. Dear Gods, is that a good thing?' I sweatdropped at the thought.

I looked at Goku as we walked back to the care. I was being round him waaaay to much, but I was one of the more calmer Goku girl fans. I adored him cause he was adorable and silly at time, and so naive. I didn't dare glomp, stalk or do anything else scary to him, Gods forbid most of the time I wouldn't know how to except in my own warped fantasies.

Goku grabbed the back of my collar and he pulled me back and I blinked then saw where I was walking and blushed. Goku looked at me strangely.

"Are you okay? You nearly walked in to that lamp post?"

I saw him raise a curious eyebrow at me. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well sure why wouldn't I be?" I grinned at him.

'Help me this gathering could be the death of me especially if the numerous amounts of Vegeta fans find out a Goku fan pulled them through to this world.'

"Good I'm going to go see Krillen and Yamcha, just sit in the car and wait for me. don't move from there okay?"

"Okay!" I grinned.

Goku shook his head and he placed two fingers to his forehead and he vanished.

***

"GET INTO BED NOW!" her mother roared.

"A few more minutes, mum!" She sighed as she typed in the last line of her fanfic. It was her typical fic. The main character had black hair, green eyes and a little brother. She posted the chap on fanfiction.net and then stretched, checking the clock. "Pretty late…" she muttered to herself as she crawled into her bed. She kissed the tips of her first two fingers and placed them on the lips of her Vegeta poster. "G'night Veggie. Sleep tight." With another tired sigh, she closed her eyes and was soon fast asleep.

She opened her eyes and yelled, "Where the hell am I?" the room around her was crowded with junk and broken machines.

"Who are you?" a short man asked her. He was covered in machine grease and his hands were heavily callused and clutching a monkey wrench.

"I'm…" she recalled what she had been warned about giving out her real name, "Jeril. Who are you?"

"How'd you get here?" the little man asked her suspiciously.

"Uh, I woke up and here I was." Jeril scratched the back of her head. "Where is here by the way?"

"Not another one…" the man groaned and walked over to a computer he had. "Your destination, please?"

"Um, home?"

"No, no, no, no!" the man yelled, glaring at her. "What other universe do you wish to enter? That's why you're here, isn't it?"

"Well…" Jeril could tell the man was off his rocker but she decided to play along. "Dragonball Z!"

"That's where all the kids want to go these days…" the man mumbled to himself as he typed a few things into the computer. "Name, Jeril. Physical Description?"

"Black hair that's just about two inches long and just stands straight up, green eyes, 6 foot tall, seventeen years of age, Saiyan…" Jeril rattled off a few more things, changing stuff here and there to suit her mental image.

"Any other things?" the man asked, typing away furiously.

"I have a little brother named…" Jeril thought for a few moments, "Jeff. Yeah, Jeff. He looks similar to me, two years younger and four inches shorter." The man quirked an eyebrow at her and shook his head as he entered this information in.

"Clothes?" At Jeril's odd look, he gestured toward her pyjamas, "You can't arrive wearing just that." She looked down and saw she was wearing her customary t-shirt and boxer shorts. She blushed. "Don't worry kid. I've seen worse." The man grimaced.

"A black t-shirt with white print reading 'One by one, the Penguins steal my sanity.', black baggy pants, black tennis shoes, and a black baseball cap. My brother wears the same stuff except his shirt reads 'Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.'"

"Really?" the man entered in this last information then smiled at her. "Have a nice trip." Jeril blacked out.

She woke up and stretched. That sure had been a nice dream. Too bad it hadn't been real though. Then she froze. "Jeril! Wake up, sis! We aren't home anymore and we're in some weird ass place!"

***

Vegeta hung up and the phone and he growled. "Stupid baka better figure this out." He muttered and turned round to see Trunks standing there. "What is it boy?!"

"Ummmm do me and Syrina still have to train with you then."

"No." He replied.

"Great!!"

"She doesn't not until your mother figures out what's wrong with her. But you do!"

Trunks sighed. "But Goten's here."

"I don't care."

"We want to find out about the girl with amnesia though."

Vegeta growled at Trunks but didn't say anything instead he stalked off to train alone.

Trunks let out a breath and he ran back in to the lounge where Kachoba, the Dragon Empress and the unknown girl were. The unknown girl was with his mother who was fussing over in the corner with Syrina.

Goten was casually talking away to Kachoba in the corner and Trunks frowned. 'I leave him alone for two minutes.' He thought to himself and he shook his head.

Bulma looked at Trunks. "Did you speak to Goku?" She asked.

Trunks nodded. "Yeah, this is happening all over the place. He sensed Piccolo with someone, and somewhere out in the desert where Yamcha and Krillen are training there are two more, so Goku's gunna go round and get them all to come here. He's even got someone with him." Trunks explained. "Two hours they'll be here."

Bulma nodded and she looked at the series of girls round their lounge.

"This is getting to be quiet a crowd." She said more to herself than anyone else.

***

I sat in the car with my arms crossed waiting for Goku I eventually got bored and fiddled with the radio stations. I found an interesting mellow station the words were unfamiliar and sung in Japanese. The only Japanese music I'd actually listened to was the anime theme songs and the L'arc Ceil peoples with their Finale song... that was some weird stuff.

I wondered where Goku was briefly and I fell off in to my silly fantasies about ways to steal him from Chi-chi. Well someone beat me to Goten so it was either Goku or Yamcha. I doubted Yamcha would chase high school skirt, though I smirked at the thought of giving it a try. I tapped the dash board in front of me drumming along with the beat of the radio.

"I could really go for some Eminem stuff about now..." I remarked to myself.

I pictured the song in my head and then I heard the radio begin to crackle and I frowned as I recognised the beat. "What on earth?!"

Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside.

Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside.

I began bouncing excitedly in my seat, whatever I thought about hard enough happened. But if I had that power then how many other authors had that power to?

I bounced along listening to the song Without me... it's a cool song what can I say.

my mind only briefly wandered to wonder where Goku was and who he was annoying.

=============================================================

To Be Continued...

Okay this in an intro to Seisetsu, BananaGirl, Raine... I'm looking at you guys for the next chapter and some interaction when Goku arrives and disappears from where you are.

That doesn't mean other author's can't submit or old ones continue... there's still vacancies at Kame house and Gohan and Videl's for newbies to pop in on....

The next chapter was going to be a merger at CC but well yea new author's popped in so I decided to post them first...