Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Arrival of More Authors ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Maria Cline, Kimiko Vegeta, Tobias5, Kari, Saiyan Princess TRF, Jeril Dragonsoul, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker- J'dee (I also wrote a small interaction bit for Syrina)

Rating: G = General...

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Well if you want in on the fun just write a paragraph and send it to my e-mail mirashia@hotmail.com. Your piece will be added in to the next chapter. Oh yeah and thank you for those who are sending in some evil characters!! yay it makes so much better for interaction. I would of done that but um yeah *rubs the back of her neck* I'm the one that brought everyone together...

A LARGE ADDED A.N:

Ardin' has informed me irl has stopped her from adding her bit... and I just don't have the compy time to go back and edit her piece then change each chapter where she's been mentioned, so I'm just informing ya'all instead.

Okay there are 14 authors so far (well 13 minus Ardin') and for those who actually want to be a part of this fic, Shasta- you'll have to e-mail me your bit because I can't write other peoples entrances for them. I can take over your character if you wish once you're in the fic. Just tell me what you want them to do in the reviews.

Author limit will be 25... Dark Eternal said 30 and Duder said 20 so I put it in the middle... and when the authors really start bulking up I'll let you know at the beginning of each of their segment who you're reading about.

And for the 18 reviews so far THANK-YOU!!! *hug them all* You make me so happy. I'm so used to like 1 or 2 and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong to not get any reviews... I'm told I'm a good writer, but this is so much more fun to do write with other authors while my wrist heals...

The Disclaimer:

Us authors do not own DBZ...

ATTN

to the authors those who have submitted a piece I would like you at CC

for the next chapter then after Jera's Public Announcement you can go

and do that damage you wish I just want to get that part out of the way.

***Arrival of More Authors***

It was a hard day of work as Maria Cline, typical woman, collapsed at the chair at her computer. "I hate humans." She growled. It wasn't true of course but she liked saying it.

She turned on her computer to see another program her sister, Topaz, had installed. "Great... another one..." She said as she clicked on the program and a bright screen showed up.

'Be a DBZ character!' said the bright colored screen as Maria looked on interested.

"Interesting..." Maria said as she clicked on the start button.

'Be your own DBZ character and interact with Goku and the others in any way possible!'. The screen showed as they showed the Z warriors.

"Hmmmm..." An evil grin appeared on Maria's face as she started typing.

'Good or Evil?' The screen asked.

Maria was about to type good but stopped. Anyone can be a Mary Sue and be instant friends to the Z warriors. But, how many get to kick Goku's butt to the Next Dimension?

"Evil." She put down her information. She was tempted to be a Saiyan but that was so dull. Instead, she became a creature like Cell.

'Name of character?'

Maria frowned. She couldn't put down 'Maria Cline' since that was just an ordinary sounding name. "Ms. Cell? Nah... The Lady Nomad? Nah..." A spark of inspiration came to her. "LADY SERU!" She typed it in.

'Please wait for program to load...' The computer said as Maria leaned back.

Suddenly, the room spun and Maria could've sworn that a giant whirlwind engulfed her. Her last thoughts as reality slipped from her fingers were,

**I'm getting Topaz for this!**

***

Her head hurt as Maria slowly got up. She was in the middle of the woods.

"My head..." she muttered as she looked around and realised her outfit had changed. Instead of a t-shirt and blue jeans, she was wearing a set of black and green armour, much like Cell only smaller. "Huh?" Maria muttered as she looked at the lake for a reflection to find a female version of Cell staring back.

"Oh man... this is one weird dream..." Maria commented as she pushed a tree lightly and the massive tree fell over. "Cool..." The woman had never felt power like this before. She had always been weak and wanted to get strong. Now, she had the power of Cell in her body and she knew how to use it.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME CHAOS IN THIS GAME!!!" Maria proclaimed as she jumped high into the air and felt her flying power kick in. She laughed as she looked down and gulped. "Oh man... I'm so high up..." She landed quickly and shivered. "Oh great... I'm still afraid of heights! What kind of decent supervillian has a fear of heights!" She screamed at the top of her lungs causing more trees to topple over. She scowled and started running. "I'm running... to cause some danger and chaos..." She giggled, "Maybe I can give that Hercule a run for his money... hee hee..." And so the supervillian ran off to the nearest town.

***

"I love to fly" I thought as I looked over at the little man and sighed. Master Roshi was truly a pervert in all cases of the word. He just drooled over me and had grabbed my boobs and butt about thirty times now. Safe to say that he had two black eyes and a broken leg and arm. Yet he still kept his balance on that little turtle thing. Hey I was NOT carrying him!

"I haven't seen a black Saiyan before. You sure are pretty, can I touch your hair?"

"Look old man, you stay away from me, or the next thing I break won't be able to fix with a sensu bean you asshole! Now how much further to Capsule Corp?"

"It should be right over this hill, then you can be reunited with your brother. Hey you guys don't look anything alike."

"It is nice of you to be so observant. But none of your business!"

"Well Goku says that all the people that are falling out of the sky are meeting there. He also said that most of them were Saiyans so Vegeta was less than happy."

Kumiko watched as the building called Capsule Corp came into view. It was an understatement to call it a building. It was a city in itself. Roshi had tried to grab her boobs one more time and was sitting unconscious on his turtle thing. Kumiko landed in the back yard, not really sure what she would find when she walked into the building. As she looked around she got all excited and started jumping up and down. Her hair going everywhere almost hit her in the eye, and people were beginning to star at her. Nervously laughing she walked into the back door. Finding herself in some big room, she wondered around for about ten minutes, when she noticed that she was lost.

"Crap, now how am I going to find that sexy guy my brother? Hey KV, you can't call him sexy anymore, you gave that up to be his sister. I wonder if I set off a couple of Ki blast anyone will notice and come get me."

Kumiko pulled all her power together, and tried to form a Ki blast. When nothing happened she tired again. Soon something was coming, and it was big. It was a big pink blast, kinda like Piccolo's beam cannon, but like the kamehameha. So she named it the Saiyan Kiss. It unfortunately hit a wall, and caused the whole house to shake.

"Well it is safe to say that someone felt that.. Kami I wish I was standing right in front of Veggie brain right NOW!"

Vegeta blinked once, then Kumiko blinked.

"It's you! I can't believe that worked. Man I wish I could do that all the time."

"Who the Hell are you?"

"Hi my name is Kumiko Vegeta. Your little sister."

"Not another one. I don't have a sister baka!"

"I'M YOUR SISTER DAMNIT! AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I WILL BLAST YOU INTO NON-EXISTENCE!"

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO?"

"I'M THE SAIYAN NO OUJO!"

"I'M THE SAIYAN NO OUJI!"

***

I had heard and felt the building shake and Bulma blinked. "What on earth is that?"

Vegeta growled, and it made me realise I didn't want to be whoever caused the building to shake at that moment. Vegeta then stalked out of the room in tot he depths of Capsule Corp. To find the source of hit.

He'd been gone for a few minutes now and I looked at my watch. "There has to be some more arriving shortly." I sighed frustrated.

Goku scratched his head. "I did tell Krillen and Yamcha and Piccolo, maybe they got lost." He offered.

Bulma looked at Goku with disbelief. "Yamcha isn't you Goku., if he forgot how to get here I would thump him one." She raised her fist and shook it as if to prove a point. I blinked and looked at Goku.

'Beware the wrath that is Bulma.' I thought.

The shouts rang through the building.

"I'M THE SAIYAN NO OUJO!"

"I'M THE SAIYAN NO OUJI!"

I frowned. "Oh dear..."

Goku grinned and he walked out. "Goku where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"To bring them back here."

"Ummmm.... just leave them for a bit."

"It'll be okay..."

I raised an eyebrow. "Cha right."

***

Tobias slammed the door and ran inside. He had just come up his drive way and check his mail box to find them. Two brand new Buu Saga tapes were in his hands. He was grinning broadly and tore off the wrapping. He took the first one out and popped it into the vcr. he ran into his kitchen making himself a sandwich and plopped on his couch and took a chomp out of his sandwich. He frowned, watching Goten and Trunks fused form, Gotenks, make an ass out of himself in Super 3.

"That moron! OH, what a baka! If I was a Saiyin I bet I could kick Buu's ass as a Super 3 and still have my tail!" he shouted at the screen. Suddenly the tv screen went to a blinding white light, and Tobias got up, kicking it hard.

"Stupid thing! I bet if my lovely Bulma had made you you wouldn't break!" he snapped. The screen began flashing and smoke rose from the back of the tv. In a sudden blaze of white light Tobias vanished.

***Some time later***

Tobias screamed in anger as he began falling threw endless white space. He looked around, pissed off that some one had done this to him. Suddenly a figure that seemed to be the white space itself appeared next to him.

"Hi!" it said, "What race would you like to be? And what would you want to look like!" Tobias scratched his head, a bit confused but he shrugged.

"Uh......Saiyin? With my tail and looking like I do now! Brown hair, my sexy blue eyes, and five foot eleven. Where am I going?" Tobias asked. the figure just smiled as they fell.

"Entrance?" it asked. Tobias thought for a bit.

"Where ever Videl is! She's almost as sexy as Bulma!" he said and drooled. The figure sweatdropped.

"Okay, you asked for it!" it said and in another flash of light, Tobias came crashing threw a roof, and landing on a bed with the debris. He was wearing blue jeans, black cowboy boots with sharp, silver tips, a black t-shirt, and a jean jacket with the sleeves torn off. it looked like a jean vest with the with threads coming from the shoulders, giving it that that torn appearance. His tail was waving behind him threw the slit in the back of his jeans. His body was the same, but he had even more muscles. He looked around and saw a Videl sleeping on the bed. He went starry eyed but he controlled himself. He was not like Master Roshi!

Videl sat up, screaming, clutching the blanket around her. Tobias grinned sheepishly, and put his hand behind his head, just like the Son family does.

"Uh hi?" he said. Videl stared for a moment and then........ "GOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" < p class="c5">***

"Ya see, I kind wrote all this and….AH HA! That's it!"

"What's it?" the Blue clad Guardian asked, grabbing her, um, other self by the shoulders.

"I was writing out my fan fic when this flash of light appeared and I fell from the sky," Casey explained. "That must have brought you guys with me. Oh, this is sweet!"

"You're telling me that you wrote us into existence?" Siobhan asked. Her tone made the whole idea of it sound stupid. Okay, it WAS a tad outlandish, but so were people falling from the sky.

"What's that behind you?" Mariam asked, pointing at something with her sword.

"Mariam stop waving that around before you poke someone's eye out," Siobhan scolded as Casey spun around in circles like a deranged dog.

"I have a tail…I HAVE A TAIL! WHOO HOO! Oh, yeah, I gots me a tail. Oh, I don't know what's going on but I like it."

"Okay, hold up," Casey's fan fic form stopped, poking at her other self with her bow,

"If you really are me then tell us the whole story of the Guardians NOW.

"That's easy. The Guardians are three extremely power, full-blooded Saiyan born on Planet Vegeta but banished by King Vegeta. They are destined to protect the Universe. The Red Guardian, Siobhan has a staff, the Blue Guardian, Casey, a.k.a. ME, has a bow and Mariam, the Purple Guardian, has a sword. Um…want me to continue?"

"No, that'll do," Siobhan replied, still a little sceptical. It could be an enemy.

"Listen, I know it sounds odd but I bet if we go to Capsule Corp. we'll find someone who can explain things," she directed before taking off. The three Guardian went back to their normal forms (lacking the colored hairs, eyes, lips, gloves, armour, boots and weaponry the Guardians have) and flew off after her.

***

It was 3:00 A.M. and I was sneaking into the arcade, it wasn't what I usually did on Saturday mornings mind you, but they'd just got a new video game that I wanted to test out before anyone else came. I walked over and turned it on, it was supposed to be a DBZ fighting game where you could make your own character to fight with.

"Race and description?" the video game voice asked.

"Let's see, race: Saiyan, description dark brown shoulder length hair and uh...purple eyes!" I exclaimed deciding to take my description from one of my characters from an upcoming fic. Suddenly the video game glowed-who saw that coming?

"This is NOT GOOD..", I said to no one in particular, maybe this was some kind of arcade security that would alert whoever was nearby of my presence. What I wasn't expecting was that it sucked me in, everything went black, when I woke up I was at the feet one the black-haired bishounen Android #17!

"Who are you?" he asked, having not been alerted by Goku of the invasion of Saiyans he didn't know what was going on.

"I'm...Vegia!" I exclaimed using the afore-said character from my future fic's birth name.

"Where did you come from, I'm certain there was no one here before."

"I dunno, a video game sucked me in and here I am." I said with a blink.

"I think I'm going to call #18 and see if anyone else knows what's going on, I've already detected some other unusual ki's besides yours that just appear out of nowhere," he said suspiciously.

"Well, ok but..."

"What?"

"HOLD ME!" I cried jumping into his arms.

***

"What?" Jeril turned and there was a boy with black hair and green eyes, "Who're you?"

"Uh, I'm your brother. Jeff. Remember?" he looked freaked out and he was tapping his foot against the ground impatiently. "Now where the hell are we? Last I remember we were at home watching DBZ!"

"Whoa…" Jeril looked around, "We're in the DBZ world!" she pumped her fist into the air.

"How'd you get that?" Jeff asked with a confused look. Jeril told him about her dream, omitting the part about wanting a little brother. "Coolio! I want to find Pan!" Jeff's eyes got hearts in them.

"I'm going to seduce Vegeta!" Jeril grinned viciously, "First I'll need to kill the blue-haired freak though!"

"Watch out for her temper and machines!"

"Watch out for Gohan!"

"Now how will we find everyone?" Jeril noticed something waving lazily behind Jeff.

"Damn! A tail!" she shrieked and looked down at her waist where a tail was wrapped firmly around, "Yes! Kick ass!"

"We're Saiyans!" Jeff leapt into the air… and he stayed there. "Yes! I'm flying!"

"Sweet!" Jeril concentrated and lifted herself into the air.

"Let's go find the DBZ peoples!" Jeff zipped off with Jeril right on his tail. Well, not literally.

"Jeril! I'm hungry!" they were flying over Satan City at the moment.

"Well… Look! It's a McDonalds like place!" Jeril pointed and they zoomed in, landing neatly on top of the building. "One… Two… Three!" they blasted a hole in the roof and dived through, landing in the kitchens.

"Give us all your food and nobody gets hurt!" yelled Jeff.

"Too late." Jeril muttered and lifted a piece of concrete off a guy's broken arm.

"Sorry." Jeff mumbled to him as the cooking people gave them large bags of food. The guy looked at the brother and sister like they were crazy and stumbled away.

"Bye and thanks for cooperating!" Jeril called out cheerfully as they flew off.

***

I sat down on the ground cross-legged and took some mental time out, ignoring the on goings on in the room.

Syrina sat up from where she had lying down, Bulma looked at her worriedly.

"Are you okay? Trunks said you had a lapse of memory."

Syrina looked round confused for a moment.

"Everyone's got a lapse of memory." Goten remarked. "Isn't that like really odd or something?" He asked scratching his head.

Syrina looked round the room taking in the small but getting bigger gathering in the room.

"KAKAROTT!!! DO YOU MIND?!?!?!?!" Vegeta's voice roared though the building again, causing the wall to shake with the vibration.

Syrina smiled to herself. Goku was here...

Trunks grinned seeing Syrina's expression. "Oh looks like she's remembering."

Goten frowned. "What is it with her crush on my dad anyway?"

Syrina looked at them. "You know about that?!"

Goten blinked. "Uuuh yeah of course. I think Dad's the only one that hasn't noticed."

"You dad doesn't notice much anyway." Trunks replied.

Goten frowned. "Trunks my dad's the strongest fighter, he notices everything."

I opened one eye and looked on at the scene and sighed to myself. It obviously appeared to them that Syrina was part of this time line, when she knew she wasn't.

'I wonder how many other authors have come across like that?'

I stood up and stretched my legs. I saw Bulma look at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah fine." I sighed.

She looked at me. "I know that look."

"What look?" I blinked.

"The one where you blame yourself. Goku was right wasn't he? He's very perceptive in that regards." Bulma replied.

"I'll tell you all the deal when a majority of the author's arrive..."

"Authors?" Bulma questioned.

I covered my hand over my mouth. "Authors? Did I say that I mean um... er.. saiyans?" I offered for a replacement.

Bulma eyed me wearily and I mentally thumped myself on the forehead several thousand times. 'Wake up wake up wake up!!!'

Trunks rolled his eyes. "Look we know your hiding something."

I nodded and flashed Trunks a false smile. "Of course I am because as I told Goku it's a long story and I'd rather not mention it and if I do I'll destroy this house despite who's in it kay?"

Trunks blinked and he looked at me. "Hmph." He sounded just like Vegeta then. "Whatever and my dad would have you flat dead in no time whether you're a saiyan or not." He retorted.

"Look lavender boy!" I stood up growling at him. He stood up to face me as I prodded him in the chest. "I've had like a really bad day!! And you're not making it an easier!"

Goten looked at Trunks and he sighed. "Give it a rest Trunks."

Trunks growled and turned his back on me. I huffed and turned my back on him.

"You know the future version of you was much better. I like him more."

Trunks growled. Goten grabbed Trunks and puled him down to the couch.

"Calm down Trunks."

I let out a breath and sighed to myself and walked out on to the balcony of Capsule corp closing the door behind me I looked down to see Master Roshi lying unconscious on the lawn.

He sat up suddenly and rubbed his head. He was covered in bruises and Turtle covered his face with an embarrassed flipper as Master Roshi began looking around frantically.

***

Krillen stepped out of the phone booth and he looked at Yamcha.

"Okay I've let 18 know we're head to Capsule Corp. It appears Master Roshi has um come across someone too now and she forced him to take her to Capsule Corp."

Yamcha nodded and he looked to Blake and Naner Girl. "Well I'm assuming you two since you fell from t eh sky that you can't fly. So we'll do this the easy way."

He pulled out a capsule and popped it an air car appeared. "Right get in. The longer we stand out here, the longer we keep the other's waiting after all I'm sure they're all going to be heading to Capsule Corp. too."

Krillen nodded. "Yeah 18's going to locate her brother and talk to him then they're headed there too."

***

I began to gather my thought and powered up slowly, then I flashed in to super saiyan gathering as much strength as possible. I had to summon all these authors here somehow. So I began to work on the telepathy thing. We were all from the same world. So if I sent out a certain energy signal to them then they would know to come here. I made sure I sent a telepathic message to each of them. I best have them gathered together and fast so I can get this over and done with before I got to angry and tried to killed the prince of saiyan's son.

'Attention all those new to the DBZ world who happened to fall from the sky or through a strange void. I'd appreciate it if you showed up at Capsule Corp so I can relay a message to you... The faster you arrive the faster you can leave or go about what you want in this world.'

***

To Be Continued...

Get the idea authors here so far that I want ya at CC just for a chapter or two then you can go about your business and note any time you want to depart from the fic, just come to my character and she'll send ya home...

Thanks

J'dee