Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Begin to Gather ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: KumikoVegeta, Tobias5, The Dragonball Fairy, Mabelle, Saiyan Princess TRF, BananaGirl, Lady Yukou, Piccoloz_girl01, Maria Cline, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker- J'dee.

Rating: G = General...

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Hey! Don't forget my e-mail for enquires about this fic at mirashia@hotmail.com or at the more unreliable addy of yamchas_saiyan_babe@yahoo.com.

I have also altered two/three author's pieces, but not by much, because some characters are interacting with the same characters, i.e.: Gohan and 17.

This is the 1st chapter where I'm gunna mention which author wrote what piece.

The Disclaimer:

none of us own DBZ so there ;p~~~~~ Naaaahhhhh

I want to get away, I want to fly away, yeah, yeah, yeah...

***Begin to Gather***

*KumikoVegeta*

It was like a stand off. Vegeta was staring me in the face, only inches away. He pushed me really hard up against the wall. I let out a tiny yelp, but I was determined to not show any emotions.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I told you already, and if you don't get off of me, I'm going to kick you in the nuts! NOW GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Fine, but tell me something, I have no siblings, so how do I know you are my sister?"

"Well I know you used to have a little teddy bear named Mr. Silly pants."

"Wait how did you know that?"

"And I know that you shaved Nappa's hair off while he was sleeping."

"Hehe that was funny. But where did you come from?"

"I came from another dimension. I was held by Frieza's brother Cooler. He is evil I tell you. Damn Kakarotto killed him! I should have been able to kill him!"

"Yes he seems to get in the way a lot."

"And appear at the dumbest moments."

"Yeah I know, sometimes he is just a pain in the.."

"Hey Vegeta, whatcha doing? and who is this?"

"KAKAROTTO!!!! DO YOU MIND????"

"No not really. Hi my name is Goku."

"I know who you are. I have wanted to ask you something, why are you still married to Chi Chi? doesn't she get on you nerves sometimes?"

"Nope, I love her."

"You know something, never mind. Can we go. There is a reason I'm here and I want to know why."

"Yes, lets find out why you are here. Not that I'm not happy that you are."

"Aww, thanx Veggie-chan.. but lets be mean now ok."

We walked into the room to see a mad looking Trunks, and Goten consoling him. There was a girl standing on the balcony with her eyes closed. That was when I heard the message. Well it was a good thing I was already here. I knew that there had to be a lot of them here if this girl was sending out mind messages. I walked over to Bulma, I looked down at her then looked over at Trunks and Goten.

Goku had gone somewhere and Vegeta just stood there watching the girl. Trunks was the first to talk to me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm you Aunt, demon spawn!"

"What is your name?"

"None of your business squirt!"

"Well I would like to welcome you to Capsule Corp."

"Whatever Bulma, hey girlie, when is this thing going to get started? I'm hungry."

***

*J'dee*

My eyes opened and I looked at the new comer. "Girlie?" I blinked. I looked inside at her. 'I'm beginning to loose track of all these authors...' I thought.

"When everyone is here." I replied simply. I looked back to the scenery the balcony provided. When I felt a power level or two rushing towards Capsule Corp.

***

*Tobias5*

Gohan's ears twitched. He looked at Pan and then Tatsu. He had heard Videl scream his name from miles away. "Stay here." he instructed Pan and Tatsu. With a snarl he powered up and flew home. While Gohan was heading for home, Tobias scrambled off the bed and stood at the other end of the room. He laughed nervously and placed a hand behind his head, much like Goku did.

"Uh, sorry 'bout that. My name is Tobias." he said. his tail wrapped around his waist and he held up his hands like people do when they have a gun pointed to their back. "I'm not gonna hurt you Videl."

"How do you know my name?!" Videl practically screamed and yanked the blankets around her tighter. Tobias gulped and laughed nervously.

"Uh, a lucky guess?" he said. Videl snorted, and her eyes twitched to the door way. Tobias was about to turn around to see who was there, when he felt something hit the back of his head with a CLANG!

"What the hell?" he cried, clutching his head. He turned to see Chichi standing there, holding her infamous frying pan. He groaned.

"What are you doing in my daughter-in-law's house?" she screamed at him, making his sensitive ears ring.

"I....uh.....would you believe that I fell trough the roof?" he said. Chichi glanced up at the hole in the ceiling and CLANG! Tobias cried out again as she hit him again.

"That's for her roof!" Chichi cried just as Gohan flew in threw the new hole. Tobias could tell by his ki signature that he was at his max power.

"Oh, shit. Not Gohan as Mystic Gohan." he mumbled. Gohan looked around the room. he saw Videl looking terrified, and trying to cover up her naked body with the blankets. He saw Tobias holding the back of his head as Chichi stood there wielding her frying pan. His mind put two and two together and he growled. Tobias saw the look on Gohan's face.

~ Uh oh. he thinks I raped Videl. ~ Tobias thought. he laughed nervously.

"Uh, Gohan wait I can explain......" Tobias began. Gohan snarled and leaped at him, punching him threw the wall. Tobias landed on his back and skidded about a hundred yards. he looked to where Gohan was, standing by the hole in the wall, growling. Tobias gulped and leapt to his feet, bursting to Super Saiyin, then Super 2 and finally 3. He watched Gohan's eyes go wide, and he looked at himself for a minute realizing what he had done. Tobias compared their power levels and his still fell incredibly short. Thinking fast, he took to the air, heading for Capsule Corp.

~ I hope everyone I feel there can help me talk some sense into Gohan before he turns me to cat food! ~ Tobias thought as Gohan took off after him in fast pursuit.

Everyone looked up suddenly sensing two enormous power levels arriving above Capsule Corp.

"Wait, please listen to me!" cried a voice. Everyone could see Gohan fighting a new arrival who was apparently not only a Saiyin but able to go Super Saiyin 3.

"How dare you touch my mate!" Gohan screamed. Gohan threw punch after punch, kick after kick and the other guy (Tobias) could only block each attack.

"Wait, its not what you- OOF!!!" screamed Tobias when Gohan got him with an uppercut to the jaw. Tobias reeled back and Gohan slammed his knee into Tobias's nuts. Tobias doubled over, and Gohan brought both his hands together, slamming them into the back of Tobias's head. Tobias went down like a shot, smashing into the Capsule Corp lawn.

***

*J'dee*

"GOHAN!!!" Goku shouted and he ran out on to the balcony where Jera was. Gohan looked down at him and he blinked. "Stop that."

"But dad-" Gohan began.

"Not now Gohan. Whatever issues you have with this young man, you can take it up with him later. Right now Videl told me you took Pan with you to look for that ki."

"Pan!!" Gohan slapped his forehead. "Hold that thought. I'll be right back."

Gohan flew off suddenly and Goku shook his head.

He jumped off the railing and landed next to the injured young man. "Here let me help, I don't know what you did to make him mad-"

"I. I. err" He rubbed his head. "Fell through the roof of the bedroom."

Goku nodded. "Well c'mon we'll get some ice for that."

Goku lead him inside. While Jera remained on the balcony and she watched Master Roshi now lying down on a deck chair sunning himself.

'If he knew there were a heard of girls in this house I bet he'd be in here no time flat.'

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

I sat at my computer reading and fanfic and sighed "I wish DBZ were real..." suddenly my computer screen froze "damn server" I cursed as I got up and look behind the computer to find two wires unplugged, one for print and one for scan I looked up at my cat tux yawn lazily on top of his usual throne, the scanner "what are you looking at stupid cat" I said as I crossed the wires and sat back at my computer to see that it still wasn't responding I did ctrl, alt, del but to no avail I tried escape still nothing so I went to touch the button to turn it off, my finger was about an inch away from it when the computer said in a monotone voice "request: I wish DBZ were real.... request granted" "what the hell?" I question as I tried to turn of the computer again to see it glowing and shaking violently "this can't be good..." I trailed off as I was suddenly sucked into the computer

I opened my eye and spit out a bunch of sand, I was in a beach of some sort, I stood up then look at my hands "I'M ANIMATED NO WAY!" I yelled, I looked down and inspected myself, my strait mid length auburn hair was slightly longer and pulled back in a pony tail, I was wearing a pair of black fingerless gloves, denim shorts, I tight sleeveless shirt that said "MOLLY" (my name ^_~) across the front, and a plan pair of tennis shoes and socks when I suddenly felt something furry rub up against my leg I looked down and saw a tail the same color as my hair I followed it up to the base of my back "NO WAY THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE I MUST BE DREAMING" I yelled once more then I pulled my tail and doubled over in pain "nope, sure isn't a dream" I wheezed as I began to stand up again "well now I know how a guy feels to be kicked in the nuts" I muttered then I heard a soft mew and looked down to see my cat tux "tux what the hell are you doing here!?" that's when I looked up at the pink house that red "Kame House" across it "this is for real come on tux" I said as I started to walk to the front of the house with my tail twitching in anticipation and tux right behind me.

***

*J'dee*

17 paced round his home and he looked at this girl and he sighed, he then felt another ki appear near him. "What now?" He grumbled... He looked at the girl. "Stay put!" He growled. "I'm going to check this out."

With that he left the girl in his house alone, but only for a moment.

***

*Mabelle*

I giggled as I rode on Nimbus, flying over the world was even more fun than it looked. I suddenly sensed a great power and I turned to look around, but all I saw was a car.

"Hmm, I bet that if I can sense other people then other people can sense me," I muttered as I scratched my head. "I don't think I want to be found THAT easily." I began to relax and let my body energy drop. I could practically sense my own ki-force disappearing and I giggled. "Now I won't be an easy target, I just hope if anyone REALLY needs to find me they can." I sighed. I sat back and let Nimbus do its stuff.

I smiled as we flew over two dome-like buildings and I waved down at the girl and boy that were sitting under a tree together. I could sense that the girl was like me and I noticed that neither of them noticed me. I sighed as I sensed a great power moving back and forth over the planet's surface and I closed my eyes, this force was jumping around the areas where there were others like me.

"Guess someone's checking up on us," I sighed as Nimbus suddenly dropped and we stopped in the middle of a beautiful forest and I smiled as I hopped off the cloud. "Thank you, Nimbus, if I need a ride, I'll call." The cloud squeaked and flew away. I began to walk the lush woods, smiling as I let my tail swing free behind me.

"You know, Saiyans really shouldn't let their tails loose," a voice said and I cried out in pain as something grabbed onto my tail.

I whipped around and slapped at the person who was holding my tail. My wrist was caught in the grip of an unusually cold hand and I was staring at eyes the same cold blue as my own.

"That's no way to introduce oneself," the boy chuckled as he caught the other wrist I threw at him. "Really, that's not a good idea."

"Really, so was grabbing my tail," I said as I kicked the boy in the face. "It hurt." He smiled as he looked at me, releasing my wrists. I suddenly noticed his orange bandana, black red-ribbon short sleeve t-shirt, and white long sleeve t-shirt.

"You look amused," he said as he took a step closer. Didn't this guy know about personal space?

"I am Number 17, you see I just realized that I'm way stronger than you," I said as I crossed my arms in front of my chest and closed my eyes.

"Hmm, I doubt that," he said and I opened my eyes slowly as I smirked.

"Want to see?" I asked as I inspected my nails. "Do you know a good place to spar?" He chuckled as he turned and began to lead the way. I suddenly hoped I would know how to fight when I had to. 'Attention all those new to the DBZ world who happened to fall from the sky or through a strange void. I'd appreciate it if you showed up at Capsule Corp so I can relay a message to you... The faster you arrive the faster you can leave or go about what you want in this world.'

"What the hell was that?" I cried as I looked at 17 and he looked at me like I was a freak. I sighed as I shook my head. "Um, we have to save this for later, would you mind showing me the way to Capsule Corp. I really have to be there and then after I do what I have to do there, I'll fight you." I got that same stare and I grumbled as I sighed.

"First we have to drop by my house. This won't take long." He jumped into the sky and I sighed as I called for Nimbus, jumping onto the cloud and sitting down as 17 led the way.

***

*Saiyan Princess TRF*

#17 called his sister at the Kame House and was a bit surprised when there was no answer, usually SOMEONE was home.
"#17?"
"What?"
"There's a knock on the door and I think it's #18," I stated.
"Why didn't you tell me that when I was on the phone?!" he looked ready to kill since he'd kinda worried about her, but then, if your sister lived on the same piece of land as Master Roshi you'd probably worry too. #17 opened the door and indeed, it was #18.

"Hey #17 have you noticed anyone falling from the sky?" she asked him, I couldn't be sure but she looked like she was trying not to sound too stupid.
"Her," said #17 as he pointed at me. I waved. "And someone outside sitting on a yellow cloud."
"Hey sev-chan, I just got a message in my head telling me to go to CC, so can we goooo?" I asked putting on my best puppy dog eyes.
"'sev-chan'?" #18 looked on to be the verge of laughing, #17 looked to be on the verge of killing me. "And #17, I came here to get you, we're supposed to meet at CC apparently your visitor over there isn't the only one who fell from the sky today,"
"Y-you mean I can get rid of her?" asked #17 who looked only too happy to oblige to a meeting at CC if it meant dumping me off there for good.
"Well, I don't know about getting rid of me but we're going now" I said walking over to the door, to my surprise I could fly.
#18 looked at me disbelief, "If you could fly how come you FELL from the sky?"
"Don't ask me, I don't know,"

After that, to make a long story short we all got to CC.
"YAHOO! IT'S VEGGIE-CHAN'S HOUSE!" I cried happily.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Oooooo! Cool! I'm, like, in a hover car!" I jumped into the car and started inspecting every little detail.

"Wow, she sure does get excited easily." Yamcha looked at me strangely, climbing into the car.

"This is really weird. I can't get my head around it. I mean, people don't usually fall from the sky. They're usually from other planets, artificially produced or hatched." Krillin scratched his head as Yamcha headed towards Capsule Corp.

~Attention all those new to the DBZ world who happened to fall from the sky or through a strange void. I'd appreciate it if you showed up at Capsule Corp so I can relay a message to you... The faster you arrive the faster you can leave or go about what you want in this world.~

"Eep!" I shrieked as a voice entered my head. "I'm going crazy, I dunno...we're going to Capsule Corp?" I asked, my ears pricking up. "Capsule Corp, home of Vegeta. Cool! Can't you drive any faster?" I demanded.

"Why do you want to see Vegeta so bad?" Krillin asked me.

"Have you seen Vegeta??!!" I asked, shocked. Then I remembered where I was. "I mean...uh...he owes me money." I said quickly, mentally kicking myself for such a lame cover-up.

"Vegeta owes you money?" Yamcha asked sceptically.

"Uh...yeah. I lent him some to...uh...buy some spandex." I finished lamely, banging my head on the seat in front of me.

"Vegeta buying spandex? That's a nasty mental image." Yamcha and Krillin shuddered at the thought as I lapsed into a daydream concerning spandex, whipped cream and a certain Saiyan Prince.

"We're here!" I bounced around as I saw Capsule Corp come into view. Yamcha landed the car and I scrambled out. "Holy shit! Oh fuck. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" I shrieked, stepping on my tail in my hurry to exit the hover car and tripping over. Picking myself up, I lifted my tail up tenderly to inspect the damage. It was throbbing and the dark brown fur had stood on end.

"C'mon." Krillin called, already entering Capsule Corp.

"Thanks for the help, assholes." I muttered, scrambling to keep up with them. I followed them through the hall and gawked in awe. I knew Capsule Corp was big but this was huge! They entered what I assumed was the kitchen, which was pretty impressive in itself. In one corner stood Bulma, not looking very happy. There was Trunks, Goten and Goku over by one wall and Vegeta was in a corner by himself. A dozen or so people were in the kitchen, talking excitedly.

"So, why the hell are we all here?" I asked anyone who'd listen, whilst rubbing my sore tail.

***

*J'dee*

I began thumping my head on the railing so far I could feel every new author's arrival and I was right- Vegeta fans.... I walked in to the house and Goku looked at me.

"Ummmm Jera why where you banging you head like that?"

"She probably wanted to find her brain." Trunks remarked.

I ignored him. 'I'm going to be sooooo dead.' I thought, 'Vegeta fans are everywhere!! EVERYWHERE!!!' I thought panicked.

I had a dreaded feeling in my stomach the minute I stepped up and went 'Hi I'm a Goku fan and I brought you all here by accident.' I'd be marked as dead meat.

I let out a breath and Goku blinked he looked over at me and came up to the balcony. "Are you okay? I felt your power level flicker for a moment, it seems you have some inner turmoil." He said.

I laughed dryly. "Inner turmoil, cute." I drooled.

Goku scratched his head confused for what I found funny.

"Sorry." I apologised. "There's just so many of them out there and I'm worried Goku... some of them aren't all going to be nice." I said.

He blinked then he got that serious expression across his face and he nodded. "I know I can feel them too, there's three of them so far." Goku's eyes flicked behind him.

My eyes followed his to the male. He seemed to be looking absolutely confused. He looked at me and I felt I knew him instantly, or was I picking up someone else's feeling that they knew him?

***

*Lady Yukou*

I screamed as I ran up to my bedroom after another fight with my stepmother. I slammed my door shut and growled as I placed my chair under the door handle and stepped back. I smiled and laughed my Freeza laugh as I jumped onto my bed and stared at the many pictures of Freeza on my ceiling. So far all I've learned in this world is the strong survive and the weak perish, that's why I like Freeza, he may be feminine but he knew that. I chuckled, how many fights had I started in chat rooms over that subject? I laughed as I went over to my TV and waited for DBZ to come on. All there was, was static and I growled that witch had cut my cable again, I screamed as I went to put a fist through my TV but instead my arm was pulled in and I gulped as I was sucked through my TV.

I shivered in the freezing cold as I stood in my PJ's in the white wasteland around me and I chuckled as I realized I was going to die in the middle of a snowstorm and I lived in freaking Florida. I decided to think about something pleasant and I began to think about Freeza. He wouldn't let this stupid storm kill him and I growled as I felt my skin constricting around me. I was going to explode and I did!

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed not in horror but in joy. I stared at the lovely white armour on my arms detailed in icy blue, the armour surrounded my body, sort of making a natural clothing for me. I reached up and felt the smooth skin of my face, I laughed in the cold voice I called my Freeza voice, only this was natural. I looked behind me and saw the lovely tail that danced in the wind behind me and I screamed in delight, I was of Freeza's species. Instead of Freeza, Cooler, and King Cold's purple and pink skin, mine was white and blue. I was so strong, I threw up a ki-shield around me and laughed. I was going to be Lady Icer and I was going to kill all of those damn monkeys once and for all! Suddenly I felt the ki of another. He was like me powerful, of the same species. I closed my eyes in the warm bubble I had created and locked onto that powerful force, if we teamed up we would be unstoppable. Slowly, I entered his mind, my blue lips smirked and my pupil less blue eyes opened as I found his name.

"Blake!"

***

*Piccoloz_girl01*

I growled as the child pulled on my antenna and sighed as she hugged me. I really would like to know how I got here and what was happening.

"Hey, uh, Tatsu?" Gohan called and I looked over at the guy as he landed. Returning a bit calmer than he had left.

"Yo," I grunted as I tried to get Pan off my shoulders.

"We're heading out to CC there's some sort of meeting going on there with a bunch of new Saiyans," he said as he opened a door to his car for me. "Panny, sweetheart, please get off the nice Namekian-Lady." She jumped off my shoulders and crawled into the car.

"Cute kid, does she know any other tricks," I grumbled as climbed into shot gun and watched as Gohan did everything they taught you in drivers' ed twice. He looked at me and I stared back. I suddenly got the hint and put on my seatbelt, wondering where the stupidity would end.

I looked up at the sky and noticed a yellow cloud floating over head.

"That looks like Nimbus, but that's not Goku or Goten," I muttered to myself as we headed out. "Aw, probably some lucky person like me."

The country zoomed past and I had to cover my ears as Panny began to whistle and Gohan joined her. It was a very long trip.

"Man, there's a bunch of people here," I said as I got out of the car. Vegeta was screaming at someone, Goten was standing next to a cute girl, Trunks was sitting next to a girl with his hand on her forehead and several other people were hanging around. I noticed a girl in a speed racer shirt sitting by a wall and I looked at her. She was concentrating on something. She suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me in shock.

"Amazing, you're a female Namek," she said and I nodded. "Hi I'm Jera." She offered her hand and I took it shaking it lightly. She had a familiar accent, Australian maybe.

"Yeah, Tatsu," I said as I looked at my feet, so, what are we doing?" I asked as I looked around at the chaos. Panny was teasing Trunks now and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I rather just tell the whole lot of people when they get here," she said and I nodded, I brushed some of my purple hair out of my face.

"Okay, so...um…have you seen Piccolo around?" I asked as I turned purple.

She smiled as she nodded and pointed to another part of the building. "Not here yet, but he'll come through that door."

"Thanks, see you when everyone arrives." She laughed as I ran around to meet the Namek of my dreams when he arrive.

***

*Maria Cline*

Lady Seru ran as fast as her super strong legs could carry her. Everything around her blurred as she ran almost as fast as light itself. She rose her hands and blasted a dinosaur that happened to be in her way. She giggled as she ran through the ashes.

The power was intoxicating. Suddenly, she stopped in front of a mall. She was a super powerful villainess who could invoke fear into normal humans.

"Might as well take advantage of this." She said as she ran in and laughed evilly.

Humans gulped and ran out of the store as the being who looked like Cell marched through the halls. In one arm was a bag of clothes, in the other was a bag of anime tapes, and slung by her tail was a bag of money a group of humans gladly gave her.

"I love this!" Lady Seru laughed as she went to another store and stopped. Her heart froze in her chest as she saw in the display a huge sword that looked just like Mirai Trunks'.

"Cool!" She went in and came out with sword slung across her back. The store owner gave it to her for his life. Which she did. She may be evil, but she have some honour. Suddenly, a whisper came to her mind.

**Come to Capsule Corps...**

Lady Seru frowned as she put down the bag of clothes.

"Who's there?" The villainess demanded as she turned around. "Hmmm... Capsule Corps eh?" She looked around and saw a cowering human hiding behind the stairs.

"Hey! Human!" Lady Seru demanded, "Which way is it to Capsule Corps?"

The human gulped and took out a map. "It's on here." He said as he gave it to her with shaking hands.

Lady Seru glanced at the map and nodded. "I see..." She walked into the nearby capsule store and got out some empty capsules. She grinned as she put her stuff in the empty capsules.

"I get to invoke fear into humans, I'm super strong and fast, I don't need to eat so much... and I get free stuff!" She laughed, "Being evil is so cool!"

*****

At the Capsule Corps, there was a news broadcast. "Hello, this is Mark Ment of the news! Emergency! Cell has been on a rampage and is heading toward Capsule Corps. We have reports of Cell attacking malls and other stuff. Please, all citizens in the Capsule Corps area, please get into your emergency shelters."

At once, everyone who saw the broadcast repeated, "Cell?!"

***

*J'dee*

Goten scratched his head and he looked at the screen then at the remote in his hand.

"I never meet Cell can he really be that bad? Especially after Buu." He asked.

Trunks shrugged. "Beats me."

"How on earth did he come back?! This is just great! I don't need this right now." Gohan growled shooting a death glare at Tobias.

I stayed where I was sitting up against the wall and I felt myself heave a deep sigh. Goku sat down next to me and I looked over to see Vegeta up in arms about so many people in capsule corp and he was complaining to Bulma. Kumiko Vegeta was now on the other side of the room leaning up against the wall watching him. Syrina was sitting there on the couch her eyes in love hearts staring at Goku as he was sitting next to me.

"So are you going to tell all of us this announcement or are you just going to tell the new arrivals?" Goku asked.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you Goku."

"Yes I would." He replied.

I looked at him, "You are so trusting..."

Goku flashed that famous son smile and I couldn't help but laugh as Trunks grabbed Syrina by the back of the collar and pull her back down to the couch.

"Stay." he ordered.

She shot him and nasty glared and thumped him over the back of head with her hand.

"Hey ow! Syrina."

"Trunks will you behave!!!" Vegeta shouted.

"But she started it!!"

"Trunks..." Vegeta's voice was low to a growl.

Trunks crossed his arms and huffed in annoyance.

"Well this is amusing." I murmured.

Goku nodded and Yamcha walked up to us and he sat down next to Goku. I hoped I wasn't going to come off weird looking at Yamcha, sure he was a bit old for me but hey! C'mon I wasn't known as Yamcha's saiyan babe for nothing. My DBZ equation was Goku + Yamcha = Goten. I felt three of best DBZ characters ever.

I watched Syrina as pulled down an eyelid and stuck her tongue out at Trunks.

Goten snickered and Trunks glared at him. Goten stifled his snickering.

"They're a funny pair to watch." Yamcha remarked.

I looked at Yamcha watching him look at Trunks and Syrina.

"Hey can I ask you a question Yamcha?"

He looked at me. "Yeah sure what?"

"Who was this other woman that you supposedly ditched Bulma for?" I asked.

I saw Yamcha look down. "She died a while ago, her town was attacked by Cell. She got absorbed by him, and well she wasn't one of the lucky ones wished back by the Dragonballs." He explained.

"Owwie." I remarked.

He nodded. "Yeah but it's okay that was ages ago."

"Say did you two like have any kids, say um a son round about my age perhaps?"

I saw Yamcha chuckle. "No sorry we weren't together long enough for that."

"Damnit." I clicked my fingers in disappointment.

Goku scratched his head and he looked at Yamcha. Yamcha caught Goku's confused look. "She wants to know if I had a son so she could date him." He explained.

"Oh! I see..." he looked at me. "Again with the boys?"

I smiled. "Hey only huma- ahhh saiyan..." I remarked.

Goku raised an eyebrow and Yamcha looked at me suspiciously.

"Oooh look balcony..." I got up and rushed outside to the balcony.

I let out a breath and began to thump my head with the base of my palm. "Stupid stupid, stupid, you're a saiyan, remember that while you're here a saiyan..."

'Man I must look like one complete nut bar to all those people in there.' I looked down to my animated hands and smiled as I clutched the railing, I pulled myself up and I sat on it comfortably, made me glad I wasn't in my school uniform as I saw Master Roshi looking directly up at me from his deck chair.

'I love jeans.' I thought suddenly.

"Why hello up there!!" He grinned in that typical seedy manner of his.

I blinked. "Um yeah hi."

"Are you one of those heaven sent girls?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm the one that cause those heaven sent girls."

"Then you have to let me thank you!! How about staying at my place for starters."

I sweat dropped. "I'll think about it." I replied, in my mind though I had no intention of taking up that offer unless it was absolutely necessary.

***

To Be Continued...

don't forget to review!!!

lol and I'm getting co-author's pieces in really fast too!!! and alot of them!! wow yah!!

Okay now I'm gunna sit back and wait on the few authors who aren't at Capsule Corp to send me their bit on arriving...

*waits patiently*