Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Meet me at Capsule Corp ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Jeril Dragonsoul, The Dragonball Fairy, Kumiko Vegeta, Mabelle, Lady Yukou, AlphaOmega, Maria Cline, Raine, The Dragon Empress, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker- J'dee.

Rating: G = General...

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: My e-mail for enquires about this fic at mirashia@hotmail.com or at the more unreliable addy of yamchas_saiyan_babe@yahoo.com.

Welcome new authors, woohooo we have like three guys in this fic now...

The Disclaimer: Don't own don't sue and if you try I'll just counter sue.. o.0;;;

Cut my life in to pieces, this is my Last Resort...

***Meet me at Capsule Corp***

*JerilDragonsoul*

"&helli p;I'm going to steal Vegeta and Krillin from Bulma and 18 and then I'm going to kill Kakarott and Chaoitsu!" Jeril finished her explanation to Jeff of what she was planning to do to the DBZ people. She of course left out the bit about her and Vegeta in the bedroom because there was no reason to poison his poor, impressible mind and she had it all figured out already.

"I don't see why you hate Goku that much Jeril. He's a good guy!"

"The only reason you say that is because your IQ levels are the same…" Jeril muttered to herself.

"Anyway, where are we going?" Jeff asked after they had been flying and eating for a while.

"I dunno…" Jeril said and dropped the trash. That's when they heard the telepathic message. "Capsule Corporation? Where is it?"

"Feel for the kis!" Jeff reached out his senses, "This way!" he blasted off with Jeril following him.

When they reached Capsule Corporation, Master Roshi was still on his lawn chair. He grinned at Jeril. "Hello there! You're one of those babes that have been dropping out of the sky, aren't you?"

Jeff stomped over and got into Master Roshi's face. "Look, man. I know your deal and if you lay one finger on my sister, I will break your hand. Got it?" Jeff growled.

"You aren't too bad looking either." Master Roshi's grin spread.

"MY KAMI! HE'S A BISEXUAL!" Jeril screamed and Jeff retreated.

"I have nothing against bis but… you, I have a lot against!" Jeff gulped and they turned and ran into the building. They ran into Bulma. "Hello, momma!" Jeff smiled into Bulma's chest. She froze and looked shocked.

"Kami, Jeff!" Jeril grabbed her brother and pulled him back, "You're as bad as Master Roshi!"

"Hey! Now that's a low blow!" Jeff complained as Jeril dragged him toward where she felt Vegeta's ki. They walked in on a fight between him and another Saiyan. They just got there when they yelled their titles.

"Hey, Jeff! There's another author!" Jeril hissed to her brother then her eyes got dreamy, "And Vegeta… if anyone other then me touches him, I swear…" she lapsed into pleasant mental images that Vegeta probably would have killed her for.

"Cool!" the argument ended and they drifted into another room. Jeril and Jeff followed them at a safe distance. They saw and recognised the girl who sent the telepathic message. They walked over to her and began to talk to her.

"Hey! My name's Jeff and this is my sister Jeril! What's your name?" Jeff said cheerfully. Jeril groaned.

***

*J'dee*

'Two more oh wow this is quite a crowd...' I thought to myself and I smiled at the two of them "The name's Jera, but I get called J'dee and not I'm not a Jermaine Dupri groupie before you ask." I remarked 'more like a Goku or Yamcha one' I added in thought and smiled at the two of them.

I wasn't to sure what to say to them they were the first author's to approach me. I knew soon the other's would too, I guess I had 'Here's the Kakarott goof that brought you all here, please approach me and blast me to the next dimension- honest I don't mind!!' I felt myself flush suddenly. I wasn't going to tell them I was a Goku fan... Not yet until we'd all gathered it was starting to sound like a crazy AA meeting expect for DBZ fans...

"I'm sure we can sort this out and I can explain about all the different ways and forms you've been brought here and how it's all my fault but until then... I'd rather not repeat myself several million times, so I'm just gunna wait till your all here and even the evil ones." I saw their confused expressions. "Yes there are evil authors out there and I've invited them all here as equals just to explain what's going on and stuff."

I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hey why don't you three come down and join me?!" I heard Master Roshi shout out at us. I blinked and saw Jeril and Jeff take off back inside suddenly and I looked down at him. 'I guess I'd run too if I didn't know that I had the power to fling him to another dimension...'

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

As I neared the front of the kame house I saw #17 and a few other people take off to god knows where "no wait for meeeeeee" I said as I ran up to them but they had already taken off, I let out a sigh as I sat down in the sand "now what am I supposed to do..." then suddenly someone's voice entered my head

~*Attention all those new to the DBZ world who happened to fall from the sky or through a strange void.I'd appreciate it if you showed up at Capsule Corp so I can relay a message to you... The faster you arrive the faster you can leave or go about what you want in this world*~

I stood up upon hearing the message and looked around "who's there" I said mimicking one of the fighting stances I had seen on DBZ

*ignorant fool...* tux thought staring up at me

"well how am I gonna get there" I said to myself, dropping out of the fighting stance "wait there are probably a bunch of people there already maybe I can try to sense their ki!" I said with excitement

*what a moron...* tux thought I closed my eyes and concentrated hard until I thought I felt something coming from the west

"well now I know where it is but how do I get there... wait I have an idea!" I said walking up a few feet I stood there for a few minutes, gathering energy as the wind began to pick up around me before I said "KA ME HA ME HAAAAAAA" and unleashed a large green kamehemeha pointed at the ground below me the force of it against the ground made me go up a good 200 feet in the air but it was only a mater of seconds before I came crashing back into the sand

"think molly think...remember Videl's flying lessons" I said to myself as I spit out more sand,

I began to gather my energy again, this time putting it under me to make me levitate I opened my eyes and noticed I was flying

"WHOO LOOK AT ME TUX I CAN FLY" I yelled happily while tux just stared at me like I was an idiot,

I picked him up then took of at a super fast speed for CC, when I reached the large domed structure I was floating a got 20 feet above it when I realised I could fly but I didn't know how to land, with that thought I came crashing into the roof below and landed in the middle of where most of the people were tux landed on his feet on top of my head shortly after and walked off I sat up and groaned "ow" rubbing my head when I noticed everyone staring at me "um hi?" I said as a large anime sweatdrop formed on my forehead.

***

*KumikoVegeta*

I was leaning up against the wall, as I watched the girl that I think sent us here talking to Yamcha and Goku. It wouldn't be long, and from what I was feeling, there was going to be some major fireworks. I looked her over, she seemed like a nice girl, though she doesn't seem to know why we are all here. I sighed and watched her go out onto the balcony, I then followed her because everything was getting a tab bit crowded in the living room. She was sitting on the balcony when I came in, I stood beside her and watched the horizon to wait for the new comers.

"So you are the reason we are here? You do know there are a couple evil ones amongst us right?"

"Yeah."

"Can I ask a question? You are a Goku fan right? So what are you going to do when us Vegeta fans find out about you sending us here? I mean you are strong, I can sense it, but from what I can feel right now, half these people in here, including me are stronger. But hey I wanted to thank you, even though I am Vegeta's sister, which I have no idea what I was thinking about that, I can't be as mean as him. If anything happens I want you to know that I will protect you."

"Thanx."

I smiled at her, but it came out as a smirk. Too much Vegeta running through my veins right now. I patted her shoulder and went into the house.

I looked over at the people here, it wasn't much but from what I gathered it was a lot missing. Gohan was currently glaring at a guy who seemed to be trying to hide in the corner. Trunks and Goten were fighting about some girl, who just happen to be sitting on the couch making goo goo eyes at Goku. Goku looked at her with the silliest face. I had to stop from laughing. Bulma was yelling at Vegeta for not telling him that he had a sister, she was winning. I felt sorry for Vegeta.

I walked past everyone and tried to find my way outside. After not being able to find my way out of the room, I looked to Trunks for help.

"Hey nephew! Come here for a sec."

"Ok, What do you want?"

"Look you little piece of shit, I will not take that crap from you. You think your father is bad? Well I am worse and I will rip you in two, if you don't respect me. GOT IT!"

It was dead silent, no one had said a thing, it was like they were waiting to fall silent right at the moment I raised my voice. In the background I hear someone laughing. I turned to see the girl that Trunks had been fighting with laughing and pointing. I grabbed a shocked Trunks and put him on the couch, then turning my attention to the girl, I started to raise my Ki. Within seconds I was going SSJ3, I don't knew where it was coming from or where it was going, but when I started to feel it began to start rising higher and higher I knew I needed to get out of there.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LAUGHING AT? NO ONE LAUGHS AT MY NEPHEW AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! I AM HAVING A BAD DAY AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO LAUGH WHEN I AM MAD! OH MY KAMI, OHHHH SOMEONE BETTER GET ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW, OR I'M GOING TO START THROWING SOME DEAD BODIES OUT OF THE WINDOW!"

I started to shake badly and my pupils started to disappear all together. My tail turned white, as my hair turned white as well. But I wasn't sending anyone flying or giving off a harmful aura. I was just gaining power and I didn't know from where. Suddenly a sharp pain went up my back as wings came out of my spine. Not regular wings but bat like. They too were white. People were staring at me in horror, but Vegeta just watched me, he walked up to me and punched me really hard in the face. I started to power down to my normal size, I looked him in the face and smiled.

"Sorry, I have a second personality named Letrasta. She is part dragon, part demon. She tends to be claustrophobic. Sorry, thanx Vegeta."

I crossed my arms over my chest and walked over to a corner, everyone was watching me in awe of all the power I just gave off.

"what?"

***

*J'dee*

'Protect me?' I thought with a frown. 'It was a nice offer and I might need it but not anytime to soon. After all one wrong word to me and they'll be back where they came from this is my doing it is also my undoing...'

"Yoooohooooo young lady would you like to join me?!?"

I blinked and looked down at Master Roshi and sighed. "I'm kinda waiting on some people here..." I remarked.

"Oh how about after, then maybe dinner."

I slapped my forehead. This was getting to become a mad house. I diverted my gaze out in to the animated view that greeted me ahead.

***

*Mabelle*

I followed the girl, #17, and #18 with about a million questions going through my mind. I scratched my head as I wondered who the girl was, she had gladly talked to me about being Saiyan and falling from the sky. I sighed as I thought, my tail wagging behind me in frustration, something was wrong! I sighed as I crossed my legs and sat on Nimbus Indian style.

"Hmmm, so there are a bunch of authors coming through into the DBZ world and we're meeting at CC so someone must be organising all of this," I said as I scratched my chin. "Could the Z-senshi have wished us here? No, they wouldn't even know about us." Suddenly I felt them! There were two cold power sources, one to the far north and one to the west. I shivered as I reached out with my mind and felt the evil in the two power sources.

"Oh. My. GOD!" the girl screamed as she and the two androids landed and I let Nimbus carry me into the compound. I gulped as I began to shudder. Those two people were so cold…so soulless, I shivered as I looked around, no one else seemed that upset except a young woman on a balcony above me, she was looking at something.

"Nimbus, could you please go up to that girl," I asked and the little cloud complied with my request and the girl looked sort of shocked to see me.

"Wow, you're actually riding Nimbus, you must be the one I saw before," she said and I nodded, she must have been the power level in the car earlier. "I'm J'dee." I smiled as I shook her hand.

"Yeah, uh, I'm Mabelle," I said as I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, I had to ask her. "Do you feel that?" Her eyes widened and she nodded as she looked out towards the closest power source.

"The radio announced that it was Cell," she said as she looked down and I opened my eyes wide in shock.

"That's not Cell," I said. "Cell's gone by now and in hell, that's another one of us."

"I suppose so, but there's another one," she said and I looked towards the north. She stood next to me and Nimbus and nodded.

"It's cold, too cold, and there's the slightest hint of another one, right here," I said as I slowly began to sink to the ground. "I'm going to investigate."

"You do that," she said, still staring at the power levels.

I looked at all the people and sighed several of them stared at Nimbus and I sighed as I came to the edge of the group and looked back at the people.

"So you can ride on Nimbus too," a voice said cheerily and I smiled as I turned to see which Son it was. I was shocked to see it was Goku.

"Yep, she came to me when I called," I said as I patted the cloud beneath me, it squeaked. Goku smiled as he reached out his hand to help me down. I took it and smiled at him as I jumped down.

"She must like you," he said as the cloud slowly disappeared into the distant sky. "She doesn't let just anyone ride her." I nodded as I let go of his hand and looked around.

"Do you feel a coolness around?" I asked as I rubbed my arm feeling like quite the fool. He nodded and I saw a seriousness in his eyes.

"Close, I can't put my finger on it, but it's close," he said and I nodded as he turned to lead me into the building, I saw the boy standing near #18. I looked in his eyes and suddenly I felt the coldness as if I was listening in on conversation and I saw the surprise in his eyes. I tried to pull away but I was too late. The creature I saw in my mind's eyes was huge and vicious to look at, so many blades and natural weapons. I suddenly saw the feminine form behind it and watched as a creature of cold and pain stepped out. She didn't see me and I was thankful as she looked at the creature and smiled. She turned to me and smiled at me with those heartless eyes. A small smile crossed her cold lips as she whispered a name.

"Blake." I fainted and as I fell I was semi-aware of strong arms wrapping around me.

***

*J'dee*

I looked inside at hearing a name in my head and I pulled my pentacle out and fingered it I saw Goku helping an unconscious Mabelle to lie down on the couch. 'She must be sensitive to energy levels.' I thought and nodded. That had been me when I was younger. Goku looked at me and he saw me divert my eyes over to Blake who just blinked and scratched his head then looked at Eighteen, he stared for a moment and when she looked his way, he quickly looked down his cheeks flushing. She frowned and shook her head.

***

*Lady Yukou*

I smiled as I felt Blake shove me out of his mind, I opened my eyes and lifted into the sky. They were all going to Capsule Corp. how convenient. I laughed as I saw a small town, oh what the hell! I dropped down in the middle of the street and several villagers stared at me as I looked through the snow at them.

"You should all feel very honoured, you see this is the first village I'm going to destroy," I said as I looked around me. 'Blake, even if you won't let me into your mind, I'll pull you into mind while I finish off these WEAK people.' I spoke in my mind to Blake and felt his disgust as he realised what I was going to do. "Hopefully, this will bring a few monkeys out to play!" I laughed as I began throwing ki blasts.

*-*

I slowly dusted myself off as I stared at the rubble around me, my tail whipped around behind me happily. I smirked as I looked down a blood soaked street.

"That was fun, but now the time for fun is over, I'm expected," I said as I took to the sky and headed towards CC, I could feel the collective power levels gathering there, most of them were those nasty monkeys. "Blake, I'm coming, won't this be fun!"

*-*

I smiled as I landed outside of the city and stared at the destruction around me. Someone had been busy before I had arrived and I guessed I would be teaming up with this person in the near future.

"Well, then, I'll follow this to my little friend and hopefully he or she will want to team up," I whispered as I began walking towards my destination.

***

*AlphaOmega*

After along day of doing nothing I decided to take a walk around the city. I can't recall any other time I decided to observe my city I couldn't even figure why I chosen, my city sense it was so boring but I made my mind up. I continued my journey not knowing what would await me.

I was not aware that some people were following me if I knew I could have cared less sense my life was already a living hell how could it get worse. Everyday my parents argue over the stupidest reasons and I sometimes get evolved in these arguments completed unaware why. Sometimes my step dad kicks me out afterwards for being a "Smart Ass". I don't really mind I really became accustomed to it and grew pretty fond of taking long walks and observing every detail sometimes I came to a beautiful clearing or highly advanced cities, I loved.

My name was of course Alpha my mother seemed so fond of the Greek alphabet so she named me Alpha and my last name Omega. My mom legally changed her last name to Omega so which makes my full name Alpha Omega which means, if put together that is, "The Light in the Darkness" this of course represents hope.

Well I happened to stop on my journey to look at a building which looked pretty out of the ordinary by have a curved shape.

"It kinda looked like one of those houses in Dragonball Z" Came to my mind.

When I walked in the room was empty except for papers littering the floor and in a distant room I heard some people talking. I walked to the door and leaned against it to hear better what I heard was baffling

"You got any information on the kid, like is he good, will he help us?", one guy stated

"Yes, he seems to meet the standards he loves this world so he would probably protect other worlds as well", another person said

I leaned in a little more and to my shock the door swung open my face got to meet the floor rather harshly. I stood up quick and trying to make myself unnoticeable but everyone knew I was there already.

"Hi I was just in the neighbourhood", I said nonchalantly

"That's the kid we following him early", one guy said

"So I be leaving now", I said while trying to rush out of the door

One guy grabbed me by the arm and through me in a chair so I decided to relax to no avail- I started panicking instead. I suddenly looked at them and they dressed like the people on that movie "The Matrix" the two that were there look like DBZ characters Goku and Vegeta in black leather overcoats it was a dream.

"There has been a disturbance in the DBZ Dimension we look like the characters from that Dimension because the Z Fighters are in every dimension but unaware of it [how believable]", The guy that looked a lot like Vegeta said.

"Take the blue pill and you will wake up feeling extreme pain, you will feel like your going to die but your not and you will not know what happened but you will die the next day", Vegeta said

"Take the red pill and you will agree to help us in our quest", he said
(A/N The only way to beat the blue pill is by cheating that sounds so familiar)

I thought long and hard and decided I didn't want to die so I took the red pill and ate it. Suddenly the guy that looked like Goku started to stare at the blue and licking his lips.

"Blue pill can I have it PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE, there so yummy and tasty like, like, like Blue Berries", Goku said

"Sure Kakarott take it", Vegeta said smirking

"MMM yummy", said Goku

I looked at Goku then at Vegeta they acted like so much like the characters.

"Isn't he going to die?" I said
"No he is a Sayain instead he would be asleep for about 2 days" Vegeta said, while Goku took that time to faint.

"So fine I will help what do I do?"

"OK here's the info there's a group of authors that happened to drop into the DBZ world, some good some bad, mostly good but we need someone to keep them save from dieing both good and bad. If they die it would cause 1 death per 1,000 power in there power level in each dimension, and obviously they all have lots of power which would kill many people, and the people that die could be someone important in future or present, but if the authors died of natural causes nothing would happen" Vegeta said

"How am I going to help they have Goku and everyone else there right I watched the show he always saves the day and such plus they can just Care of themselves right?", I said

"True but I sense in the future of that dimension, a power so strong that even all the warriors combined will fail, you see there's always someone that is stronger as you could see in the show, and by some act of god they survived, but not this time unless you cooperate", he said

"But I will I help like I said I would probably be in the way", I retorted

"No, You would be given the power to go Super Sayian 5 and you have all the abilities of the Z Fighters you can also change matter and you have a hidden power like Gohan you can do telepathy and also have a will to do good but you remain neutral. You can keep track of each of them with your mind. Lets say were just making you into the Legendary Super Sayian such as Brolly but you can control your power and feelings, which makes you the perfect warrior and we picked you because the way you feel about the world and how you want to protect everything including insects that are defenceless, so are you up to the task" he said- pretty weird coming from Vegeta right?

"Sure why not", I said

He started to connect wires and stuff to my body and then he turned on the machine, and I started to devolve into nothing when then suddenly I started to resolve into me but my arm was missing.

"Hey dumbass you forget my arm", I shouted

I saw my arm start to form.

"Good Luck", I heard a voice say

I started to look at my self and I found a white tail. I was wearing black slacks, black T-shirt, and a black, leather, overcoat. My hair was black and styled like Goku's my muscles were toned and I found it easy to do ki blast and such and I felt a group of powers to my east.

"Hey its me again I will be able to communicate to you for 7 minutes so listen carefully, When the people ask how you got there respond that you fell from the sky ok. Do not I repeat do not tell anyone why you are here, it will miss it up ok. Just say that you wished to be here then your computer thing opened up with a void and you fell in. Good Luck, remember you can only afford one death. Also you will be stuck there until everyone returns and then you will be granted the wish to stay or to leave. That's all Good Luck.", the final words echoed through my mind.

I decided to go to the group of powers. I put my fingers up to my head and concentrated where they were then I disappeared.

***

*J'dee*

When the new guy arrived I stayed on the balcony and watched him. His attire reminded me of my old clothes that I left back home. "I miss my leather jacket." I sighed. "It was so comfy and it kept the rain out."

"What another one?!" Eighteen exclaimed. "Great, how many of these people are there?" She added crossing her arms across her chest.

I decided now was the time for me to head inside and I did. I looked the guy up and down carefully obviously invading his personal space.

"Hiya." Goku grinned at him. "So are you the last one?"

"I don't think he is Goku, I'm guessing two more at the least. But then again this guy popped out of nowhere using your I.T technique and from the looks of his face, I don't think he even picked up my telepathic message-"

"Hey maybe Tien picked it up!" Goku grinned interrupting me.

I thumped my forehead. 'I forgot about that telepath!! Damnit the cover's blown if Tien heard that.' I thought worriedly.

We were interrupted suddenly by the television flicking channels and I turned to look at Goten who seemed to be having fun pushing the buttons...

"and they're off, Lady luck leading the way followed closely by-"

*click*

"Is it? Yes it is!!! It's the people's elbow-"

*click*

"'Jinkies', 'Velma said jinkies guys it must be a clue'-"

*click*

"Hey guys Botan here, on the next exciting episode of Yu Yu Hakusho-"

*click*

"And headline news Cell is still on the rampage heading towards-"

*click*

"I love you, you love me-"

"Hey Goten turn it back!!" Gohan shouted.

Goten sighed and clicked the channel back.

I blinked and watched as Gohan was adjusting his fighting gear, obviously he was ready to go out there and take "Cell" on himself.

***

*Maria Cline *

Lady Seru laughed as she ran through the streets at super speed.

"This sure beats driving!" The villainess exclaimed when she stopped and everyone panicked and ran off.

"Yeah! Run you lowly humans!"

She screamed when she glanced at an ice cream store.

"ICE CREAM!!!"

*****

"This is just in... Cell is now in the Capsule Corps area." Mark Ment said, "In fact, he is now at an ice cream store eating gallons of rocky road."

"Rocky Road?" Gohan repeated as he prepared for battle.

"Well... he is part Goku." Bulma figured.

*****

Lady Seru ran on when she saw the various fast food burger places around her. Her heart pounded as she watched the poor humans work hard to serve the others.

"I hate fast food places." Lady Seru muttered as she rose her hands stared blasting away.

*****

"This is another report. Now, Cell had started going around blasting only fast food places yelling quote, 'Be free, slaves of the fast food industry, be free...'."

Gohan and the others looked at the TV and wondered what was going on.

*****

Finally, after destroying a few fast food places, and grabbing a few burgers from the wreckage, Lady Seru kept on running. Finally, she arrived at Capsule Corps. "Ooohhh..." Lady Seru muttered as she got out a digital camera and started taking pictures.

"This is so cool..."

*****

Mirai Trunks gawked as he got out of his time capsule. He decided to visit this time line to see how it did after Cell to see a smaller version of Cell walking around taking pictures. At first, he thought it was Cell in a different form but this person had a different Ki. The Cell look-alike turned around and Mirai Trunks' jaw dropped.

"You're... a girl."

"Duh... I'm Lady Seru." Lady Seru commented when she looked at the demi Saiyan and then at his sword.

"Oh my god! You're Future Trunks!!! You are so cool!!!" She squealed as she took his picture. Mirai Trunks blinked. He was expecting a battle or some villain who wanted him dead, but this one acted more like a fan than a villain.

"Huh?"

"Oh... I'm a super villain... gotta fight you." Lady Seru remembered as she got out her sword and gently put her black cowboy hat down. "Can you take off that jacket? I don't want it to get destroyed." Mirai Trunks confused just took off his black Capsule Corps jacket and put it to the side.

"Okay, let's fight!" Lady Seru screamed as she attacked the warrior.

*****

"Well... that was easier than I thought." Lady Seru commented as she regenerated her tail and sat on top of the now unconscious alternate Trunks. It was a hard battle, Mirai Trunks was powerful and had defeated Cell in his world. Fortunately, Lady Seru was faster and had practiced her new form.

"Now... what to do about my victim." Lady Seru grinned as she spat out a mini Lady Seru. "Here, take a picture, Mini-me."

"Okay!" Chibi Seru said as her older counterpart took Mirai Trunks' body and leaned close to him with her tail around his waist.

"Hmmm... now..." Lady Seru picked up the dark jacket and slid it on. It fit perfectly over her armour.

"Perfect.." She admired. Suddenly, an idea sparked in her twisted brain. With super speed, she stripped Mirai Trunks of most of his clothes, except for his dark boxers.

"I know my mission... I will defeat the Z warriors and take their clothes as proof!" Lady Seru proclaimed as she slung the man over her shoulder.

"Come, Mini-me!" The super villainess and her sidekick, Chibi Seru or Mini-me, went up to the front door and knocked.

***

Touchdown

*Raine*

Piccolo finally landed at Capsule Corps. An invisible brow rose as he noticed a hole in the roof and lots of conversation from within. A sweat drop appeared on the side of his head.
Great. There must be an army of them in there right now, Piccolo thought in annoyance. With that, he stepped through the open doors of Caspule Corps passing numbers of saiiyans, mostly female, until he came across Goku who was standing to some young girl. She happened to have her tail wrapped around her waist and he mentally sighed. Another one. Many of the saiiyans gave him momentary glances, mostly because he was holding an unconscious author in his arms. Goku's eyes lit up as he spotted the Namekian.
"Piccolo! Great, I was wondering when you'd show up!" Goku said, approaching him.
"Still knocked out huh?" Goku asked, placing his hand on Tsunami's head. She finally began to stir and opened her eyes. She blinked.
"Oh my God...Son Goku?" She said, trying to sit up, but gasped when she realised she was in someone's arms. (Side note: e.e Whether it be 2 stories high or in someone's arms, she is AFRAID OF HEIGHTS). She quickly clung to the Namekian's neck.
"Nani yo?" Goku asked, blinking.
"Fear of heights," she muttered, clinging to Piccolo.
"You carried me all the way here Piccolo-san?" she looked at him with a warm smile. "Domo arigatou."
Then Tsunami turned to the girl. "You must the girl that sent the telepathic message to everyone. Even though I was out cold, I still got it. The name's Raine--er, Tsunami."

***

*J'dee*

I smiled at Tsunami. "I'm Jera it's nice to meet you." I looked up at Piccolo. "Hey thanks for bringing her here."

He just huffed and put Tsunami down on the ground.

"Is that everyone?" I asked scratching my head.

I looked over Bulma was fussing over an unconscious Mirai Trunks. I blinked.

The female Cell and Frieza authors were standing there. I didn't remember who let them in but it didn't really matter I think that was everyone.

I levitated up slowly getting everyone's attention. "Okay outside lawn now! I have an announcement to make!!" I didn't care if I sounded like a bitch or anything. I just wanted this over and done with.

I watched as Goku lifted the unconcious Mabelle up and head outside first.

***

*DragonEmpress*

After the Dragon Empress had calmed down. She and the two teens were sitting down on the grass outside Capsule Corp. off on their own away from the other's gathering around outside for the announcement.

"So, let me get this straight. I just fell out of the sky?"

"Yup." Goten answered. "We were just chilling and, BAM! You were on the grass, knocked out cold."

"Took us a while to get you to come round too." Trunks added. He cocked his head. "So, what exactly is a Dragonball Z anyway? You mentioned it when you were jumping around like my dad, like that time we sneaked a bag of sugar into his food." He smiled evilly at the chibi memory.

"Uhh, well it's kinda hard to explain." She replied. "Probably a little too hard to explain."

"Ok then. Can you tell us why you're called Dragon Empress instead." Goten said.

"Hmm, again, that's a difficult one."

"Aw come on, you have to tell us something!" Trunks remarked.

'Man, he's more annoying than he is on TV.' Dragon Empress thought. 'I'd better tell them something to get them off my back.' She grinned. She knew EXACTLY whet she would tell them. 'Heh heh heh, what a perfect opportunity for some evil.'

"Hmm, I suppose I COULD tell you something. But only if you promise not to tell anyone. It's a secret you see."

"OK!" They both chorused.

"Alright then, it's like this………."

Five minutes later.

"NO WAY!"

"Wow, that's so cool!"

Dragon Empress smirked in an evil manner. They'd taken the bait perfectly. 'Oh yes, this WILL be fun.' She thought.

***

*J'dee*

Once everyone was out on the lawn I looked to the Z-team and I rubbed the back of my next. I kept doing a Shin and hoovering in the air, what could I say it's fun!

"Okay time for the announcement!" I called out over the talkative voices there were so many of them and I sweatdropped.

'Time to get this over and done with.' I thought as they all fell silent.

***

To Be Continued...

Okay this is one looooooooooong chapter here... damn... if anyone wants to be daring and Beta the chapters I've done... it's getting bit much to edit the spelling and grammar mistakes. Feel free!!! lol just e-mail me!!

I guess my announcement will be in the next chapter because this one got waaay to long. 13 pages damn! I was gunna spilt it in two but then the chapters woulda been too short so ya….

Ho yeah BananaGirl added me in her fic *jumps about happily* I wanna go on the forbidden floor!!

~J'dee