Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ The Rules ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: ellendaimioh, Mabelle, BananaGirl, Piccoloz Girl, KumikoVegeta, AlphaOmega, Tobias5, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker- J'dee.

Rating: G = General...

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Hey! Don't forget my e-mail for enquires about this fic at mirashia@hotmail.com or at the more unreliable addy of yamchas_saiyan_babe@yahoo.com. New Authors are still welcome.

The Disclaimer: We do not own DBZ, and if we did we'd probably only want to own the characters that are good to us... Though this author owns a Seventeen key ring on her key ring chain and he squeaks!! Seeeeee! *holds him up for all to see* Isn't it Kawaii *squeak* he's looks like a Chibi!!

Author's note:

Talk about a quick update!!

Sorry Tobias I just had to tell your character off. It makes for a good example of my author/wiccan powers…. Also those who wanna interact with Blake, he's got his compy kinda fixed but he can't check e-mails or webpages.... so if you want me to pass a message to him from you, let me know.…

******

There's too much of you, but not enough of me.…

***The Rules***

*ellendaimioh*

I added the last coat of paint to Vegeta's hair. This was my first cel and I was very proud of it. I looked down at my hands, they were covered in black paint.

"Ugh" I cried out as I ran the paint together with my fingers. As I did the paint stared to move. I cocked a brow at this as it seem to start to grow.

"What the hell?" The paint suddenly grew at a rapid rate and covered my arms. I stood up in shock knock my chair back. I looked in shock as it grew faster. I turned towards my door and ran towards it. I had to get to the sink but before I could the whole world went black as the paint over took me.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a gray nothingness looking back at me. I sat up and looked around only seeing gray forever in all directions.

"Umm…what just happen?" I asked out loud to myself.

A flash of white light flashed in front of me. I tossed my arm up to block it and lowered my arm as the light faded away. About five feet in front of me was a life size drawing I did of me, well the way I wish I was. It was me with my signature brown hair and blue front ends. Decked out in a black kimono with blue wrap and trim. I had my red umbrella katana in one hand and forming a ki blast into eh other. My blue tiger tail swishing behind me and chibi angel wings hanging in mid air behind me.

I blinked at this and stood up. "Hey…it's my drawings." I walked slowly up to it and poked it with a finger. My finger went right into the paper to my surprise.

"Wooa wild!" I exclaimed. I pulled my finger back and saw in best words to say, animated. A huge grin crossed my face as I stepped into the drawing. I felt a warm rush flow over me as I stepped through. I could see again once I was on the other side.

I looked down at my hands and then self. I was just like the drawings. I even had my umbrella stung across my bag like Goku does with his power pole. Also to my amazement I had a side bag made out of a shimmering blue silk with a sliver dragon on it hanging to the right of me. I peeked in and saw my cd's and discman. Along with my drawing book full of my art. I closed it back up and looked behind me at my tail. I smirked at it, it was tiger tail but blue. It was really just a Saiyan tail cleverly disguised.

"Does that mean I can go super Saiyan?" I wondered out loud. Just then the bright flash of light came back and I found my self falling towards the ground.

"GAUHHHH!!!" I screamed out as I looked down and saw what looked like to be, capsule corp?! I blinked then willed my self to stop as my wings grew slightly in size as I slowed to a stop. I could see a lot of people gathered down below. I could make out most of the z fighters to my amazement.

I just stared for a bit then decided to come down. I made my way down behind what seem to be the leader of the group. A girl with red almost blond looking hair. She seem to float in the air cockily. I smirked and floated down behind her arms folded. Some people caught sight of me as I touched down. I was about a foot away from her but still loomed a good foot taller then her.

I cocked a brow again, "So what is this? Meeting of the DBZ fan club?" I finally spoke up.

***

*J'dee*

I was in shock we'd all just witnessed this new person fall from the sky. 'Man that looks weird!' I thought and she floated behind me.

I hoovered away. 'Personal space.'

"Ummmmm meeting." I repeated. "Yus tis a meeting, just not a fan club. I'm gunna explain. And if anyone tries to hurt me for it- I'll hurt them GOT IT!!!" I shouted getting everyone's attention. I smiled at her politely. "Please make yourself comfortable and I will announce everything in a second."

Trunks shook his head at me from where he was seating. "I still don't like her."

I watched as Mirai Trunks came wandering out of the house he was fully clothed again and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey wow Trunks it's you." Goten remarked.

Trunks looked over. "Oh great..." He drooled.

'Damnit there go my trick of pulling him here to prove my powers.' I thought.

I watched as Tien landed in the back yard and he put Launch down and Chaoitsu floated down next. They stood next to Yamcha who greeted them. I wasn't a Namek so I couldn't hear their words, but I could guess what they were talking about. All of us.

***

*Mabelle*

I shook my head slightly as I began to wake up, man did my head hurt. I gently rubbed it, slightly aware that someone was holding me in their arms, I turned and looked into those adorable Son eyes.

"You okay?" Goku asked and I shook my head, I felt so sick, like I was freezing on the inside and my skin was on fire.

"No, there's great evil nearby," I whispered as I tried to remember the chant I had learned to protect oneself from evil spirits. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders giving me some support as he let me down to walk on my own.

"Yeah, that female Cell and female Freeza, they're over there," he said as he pointed, I was about to turn to look but he caught my chin and shook his head. "I wouldn't look at them if I was you. I just mean that you passed out after just sensing them. What would happen if you actually SAW them?" He laughed that sweet laugh of his and I nodded.

"You're right, just being this close to them is making me feel sick, I really don't want to see them," I said as I looked around and noticed all the authors. "Wow, there must be close to twenty of us."

"Yep, J'Dee thinks that there'll be more too," he said as he smiled. He was like a child, I always loved Goku, but never like THAT, but now I could see why so many people did.

"I wouldn't be surprised. Where are we going anyway?" I asked as I noticed a girl, Goten, and Trunks sitting on the lawn.

"J'Dee has some sort of announcement to make," Goku said merrily as he helped me walk, suddenly I felt that horrible power, the one like Freeza, I turned to look and saw her staring at me for a second and I began to choke. Goku quickly led me to the side and I began to vomit into the bushes.

I whimpered and the tears fell down my cheeks, Goku's hands were on my shoulders gently patting them in a comforting manner as I cried.

"I'm sorry, I…I just hate it when I puke, I can't breath and I begin to panic and try to hyperventilate," I said as I spat the nasty taste of bile out of my mouth. He looked down at me and nodded.

"You seem really sensitive to spirits, I don't think you should be near those girls," he said as he slowly helped me up, but my legs buckled and I fell to the ground.

"Man, I've never been this stressed out though," I whispered as I looked at my shaking hands. "I've never had this violent a reaction to a person before." Goku nodded as he slowly picked me up. "No Goku, you don't have to do that."

"Sure I do, you need to be at that meeting and you're in no condition to walk," he stated and then suddenly looked embarrassed. "Not to be rude but what's your name I don't think I've been told it?"

"Oh, it's Mabelle, it's French…ma belle it means 'my beauty'. My dad used to call me that before he died," I said sadly as I looked down, remembering how my mom had remarried so quickly after my father's death. I hated being home now, my mom had always been the bad cop and she married another bad cop.

"What happened?" he asked as he walked around the group and I noticed a Namekian female standing by a wall. I turned my attention back to Goku.

"My dad was in a car accident, he was put into a coma, then he died after a month," I said as a few tears fell from my eyes. "I was really a lot closer to my father than my mother, I don't mind staying here, not at all." Goku gently rubbed my shoulder and hugged me slightly.

"I'm sorry, I know how hard it was on Gohan and Goten while I was dead," he said and I just realised he was comforting me like a father. No, I wouldn't mind staying here as long as Goku would play the part of the dad.

***

*BananaGirl*

"Goddamnit get the fuck off my tail!" I yelled, as yet another person stood on my newly-found tail. "I wish I was a human." I muttered as the excruciating pain died down. Suddenly, a huge flash of white and yellow erupted from my tail as it quickly dissolved. The dozens of authors turned around and looked at me expectantly, as did the DBZ characters.

"Well, you handled that well." A familiar voice came from my backpack.

"Quorky? What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded from my monkey.

"Don't you mean 'what the hell are WE doing here?'?" Quorky asked in his smart-ass way.

"Well, I'm here to check out Skittles' ass, I don't suppose you're here for the same reason?" I smirked.

"I do not need to check out some lame anime characters ass to get my kicks, thanks."

"Oh shut up." I muttered, closing my backpack. "I wish I was a Saiyan. No, wait. I wish I was a Super Saiyan 3, stronger than Kakarott and Vegeta combined!" I whispered, waiting expectantly. "Hello? Author with a wish here!" I shrieked at the ceiling, causing the crowd to stare at me again. "Heehee, author, slang for...uh...person." I lamely finished for the DBZ characters benefit.

"Smooth." Quorky popped his head out of my bag.

"Oh shut up. Why the hell ain't I a Saiyan?" I demanded. "Everything else I've wished for has come true!"

"Maybe it's because you've already wished to become a Saiyan already." Quorky offered.

"Probably. You're the smart one. Oh great. Now I'm a mere mortal in a world of Saiyan authors and Nameks. How the hell do I impress Vegeta now?" I smacked my forehead.

"Well, how did we get here?" Quorky asked, looking around.

"Dunno. Just got zapped into my computer whilst I was busy looking at Elijah Wood 'art'" I said.

"Ah yes, the infamous 'art'." Quorky said.

"I think it was an author, I got a mental thingy-ma-jiggy and she said to meet here. She probably brought us here." I sighed.

"Probably a Goku fan, they're always smart and interesting." Quorky commented.

"Better not be! I mean, I may not be a Saiyan but I'm still a 'Vegetarian' and will not be taken anywhere by a Kakarott fan!" I spat vehemently.

"Aren't you going to ask her why we're here then?" Quorky asked.

"Yeah I guess....ooooo, bananas!" I ran over to a fruit bowl where stacks of bananas were piled. I took a huge pile and sat down at the table.

"Must you eat so...beastly?" Quorky asked disgustedly.

"They don't call me BananaGirl for nothing ya know!" I said with a mouthful of banana.

"Are you a Saiyan as well?" Trunks and Goten approached me and asked wearily upon seeing my display of eating bananas.

"Nope. Just a crazy, obsessed, teenage, female author." I grinned up at them as their features took up a look of shock and fright.

***

*Piccoloz Girl*

I sighed as I began to follow the group out onto the lawn and I was shocked when someone grabbed my chest from behind me! I turned around to see that hentai, Master Roshi, smiling behind me!

"So Namekian Ladies are just as soft as Earthling Ladies!" he cackled as he stood there with his staff and a huge smile on his face.

"For that, old man, you get a one way ticket to the next dimension!" I screamed in anger as I powered up and jumped at the old man. I was shocked when Yamcha, Tien, and Krillen grabbed me and were holding me back! "LET ME GO! THAT PERVERT GRABBED MY BREASTS! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH ME LIKE THAT AND LIVE!" I was kicking and screaming as I fought viciously to go for the old man's throat.

"Hey, we could use a little help here!" Krillen cried as I kicked him into a wall and shoved Tien and Yamcha into each other. I smirked as I began to advance on Master Roshi. I began to power up and as I was about to pounce on the old man, ripping him to pieces, two strong arms wrapped around me! I was lifted off the ground, my right arm was pinned to my side by the arm around my stomach and my other arm was pinned above the elbow my the arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"STOP FIGHTING!" a deep voice growled at me as I struggled to get free and kill the old man that was running away quickly at the moment!

"GRRR! LET GO OF ME! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I screamed as I closed my eyes and began to kick the legs of my captor.

"Thanks, Piccolo, she was pissed. I should've called you first, after all a Namek should be able to beat another Namek," Krillen said and I realised who was holding me. Piccolo!

****

I sighed as I stopped fighting, the meeting was about to start and Piccolo had held me still till Master Roshi was well hidden. I couldn't see Piccolo's face, but I had taken great pleasure in realising I could feel his body through his gi.

"Do you promise not to kill the old man?" he asked as he started out to the meeting.

"No," I said as I began to struggle, I felt so embarrassed, I was being carried around by Piccolo like a prisoner.

"Fine, I'll just have to watch you then," he said and I jumped free when he let go. I did a flip off his chest so I was staring at him. He looked rather shocked to see me and I smirked.

"My you look a little shocked to see me," I teased as I crossed my arms as I looked at him from under my purple hair. He shook his head as he realised how he must have looked.

"You're female, that's not possible," he cried as he looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Well, I'm definitely female and since I'm here that means it's possible," I chuckled as I slowly went and joined the rest of the group.

***

*KumikoVegeta*

I sat against the wall feeling very left out, yet happy that no one complimented on my outburst, and transformation. I was a bit happy about that. Hopefully no one will notice it, I really didn't know that I could do that. But something caught my attention as I was flying to Capsule Corp earlier. It was a voice in my head telling me that I knew where to go and what to do. That my mission will become clear to me. I shook it off, but couldn't help feeling eyes watching me besides Roshi's. I was surprised out of my thoughts, to see the Girl Cell walk in with an unconscious Mirai Trunks. I had to stop myself from running over there and kissing him.

'Get a hold of yourself girl.'

But as I watched the evil ones file in I had a bad sense that I would be joining them. I had always had that kind of dream, to be the best warrior along side the Z-gang, but I also had the desire to be evil. The best one yet. I would succeed where so many had failed. But I frowned to myself, I couldn't do that, I would be letting down the Z-fighters. But as I watched the evil Cell and Blake guy I just knew that the evilness was rising in me. Then I heard the voice again

'You know you have the power to do it. You could show them what you are made of. You aren't just the Saiyan Princess you are Cooler's assassin. Play the part you were made for.'

'I can't do that, I wasn't really under Cooler anyway. Cooler was a Tyrant he was as bad as his brother, so I can't go to the other side.'

'Letrasta wants to take over for you. She has no problem fighting. She will make a good evil person. I wonder did you ever tell J'Dee about your other forms?'

'What other forms? Who are you!'

'It will be surprising when you transform in 2 hours. They will know who you are then. Remember your time is running out.'

'What are you talking about? I know I wanted more forms but I don't remember ever adding them when I signed up for this.'

'It doesn't matter, I gave them to you. I gave you the powers. But you must join the others. The evil side needs you.'

'But I care about Vegeta, He is so hott!'

'Remember you have 2 hours!'

'But who are you?'

'In time girl you will know who I am.'

I blinked at my mind war, as I watched everyone leaving the house to go onto the lawn as J'dee began to tell us why we were here. I had an hour to figure this out or I would either go home to stop this evil or whatever it is or stay and fight. But I was hoping someone would have the ability to help me. And I only knew one person who could do that. I walked slowly up to her, shaking her shoulder lightly I whispered into her ear.

"Bulma I need to talk to you after this is all over. It is very important."

"Umm ok sure as soon as this is over we can talk ok. What's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later, prying ears around here may not like what I have to say. Plus I need to talk to J'Dee."

"Sure."

I moved away from her, but I was being watched. Someone was seeing my ever move, but I don't know who. I think it was Vegeta cause he gave me an evil eye. But I think it was someone else. Shaking it off I sat on the ground to listen to the announcement.

***

*AlphaOmega*

The person who going to make an announcement seems like the person that caused this all. I scanned the area and mentally slapped myself.

"This is going to be a very very hard job," I said mentally.

I walked out to the lawn and stood towards the back of were everyone was sitting then I looked at the Z Fighters. It was cool to meet them and all but I wasn't a fanatic like everyone else seemed to be.

I started to think of what would help me in making my job any easier. Then it came to me I could put some Ki bands on the Evil ones which would prevent them to kill the good ones which would render them useless. Then all I would do is have to do is look out for the good ones which be pretty easy I hope.

I sneaked back into the house unnoticed I hoped. I started to look throughout the house looking for Bulma's lab. When I found it I started to search for some Ki Bands. I found five so I took three of them in put them in one of my pockets. I then started to head back to the yard. When I got back Goku looked at me.

"Were did you go" Goku said to me.

I started to think. "Uh I to use the bathroom" I said hoping he didn't ask me how I got their.

"Oh Ok" He said not even having a clue.

I started to pay attention to the announcement trying to piece together what I missed. I soon figured out what she was talking about and found that the grass was pretty amusing and continued to stare at it.

***

*J'dee*

Once I was sure everyone had calmed down. I cleared my throat but nothing happened they were all chit chatting amongst themselves.

"EXCUSE ME!!!" I shouted.

They all stoped what they were doing and looked at me I smiled at them.

"Okay right first and for most I must apologise. This IS all my fault. I've learned my lesson, to never mix magick with computers without proper research again."

I rubbed my temples I didn't know how I was going to say this.

"Okay first and for most I'm an outta the closet witch, yes, witch, I sense I'm not as strong as you lot, but remember I brought you here I can send you home at a whim, so I advice you all to be nice to me. For example...." I held my hand up to the air and a tunnel opened in the sky. "I was going to pull Mirai Trunks through for this trick but well he's here.... and the poor guy I think you've had enough of being picked on for one day." I added.

I saw Mirai Trunks frown at that. I gave him a comforting smile and then suddenly a loud bang sound was heard and a small animal fell through the tunnel and I caught the small kitten and placed it on my shoulder and closed up the tunnel.

"This is Tiger... she's my familiar." I patted her on the head and she mewled at me. She sat over my shoulder much like Dr. Brief's cat, except she was a white cat with black tiger like strips. A British Tabby.

"So you see I brought you hear I can send you home. Well with that said I'm a Go er..." I paused trying to think on how to say Goku so the authors would know, but none of the DBZ characters, then what BananaGirl had said to her monkey made me smile. She had the right idea.

"...Carrot fan.... I didn't used to be I was a Vegetarian fan before that, then I went through phases Future Boxers- all boxers actually, Flute, Sevente-er one and seven, Rice, ummm... the Carrot, and the Dim Sum are my main at the moment um... favorite things. Do not blast me or hate me for it cause I may like these things, I'm not a nice person when I get attacked. Plus I know spells of invisibility so you won't be able to find me." I paused and let out a breath. I was tempted so tempted to stick out my tongue and go naaaaah at them all but I held in, I had to be a professional at this.

Goku looked at Piccolo. "What is she saying?" he asked.

Yamcha looked at Gohan who was looking just as confused, Gohan then nodded.

"Gohan any idea?" Yamcha questioned.

"She's speaking in code so they can understand her but we can't."

"It's making me hungry." Goten remarked. He looked at BananaGirl and frowned. "Hey don't eat all those bananas! I want one!"

Trunks shook his head and sighed as Goten grabbed one before BananaGirl could. She shot him a Vegeta like glare but Goten held on to the banana.

Trunks rubbed his temples. "I swear he's still acts like he's seven." he muttered embarrassed.

"Right now it's the time to run through the rules I will lay down for this to work properly and fairly...(A.N/ ALL read through this properly please) NUMBER ONE- I don't care what you do to each other or with each other, so long as you have arranged it prior with me and the other person involved. (A.N/ via e-mail or messenger whatever) NUMBER TWO- You can beat up the Carrot, the Vegetarian, Flute, even the Rice or Dim Sum, but the minute you kill them that instantly ruins the fun the rest of us can have with them, so that is a BIG no no. NUMBER THREE - If there is a certain character you wish to hang with inform me, in case another character wants to hang out with them too. (A.N/ I hate Continuity errors) NUMBER FOUR- If you wish there to be a lemon, please give me a rating so I can place it at the beginning of the chapter and give the others a fair warning... NUMBER FIVE- Do what you want within the rules, NUMBER SIX- Have fun!!! Bring back the dead even... I especially would like a piece of that hunky Burdock..." I grinned wildly- scarred and black haired guys... a complete and utter weakness of mine.

"Ever mind the rule of three what thou givest out returns to thee, let this be a lesson learned thou only gets what thou doth earn.... Remember this and harm none do as ye will... Merry meet and merry part until we merry meet again... Blessed be." I nodded to the authors. "You can go now. Unless you have any questions or want to go home. I will be over there waiting for you."

With that I floated down to ground level and walked to the picnic table and sat down waiting to see if anyone would approach me.

***

*Tobias5*

Tobias listened to her talk. Her explanation made sense, but he for one was not going to find a way back. His life had been a hell hole. Doing nothing but working, trying to keep up in school, and if he could, watch DBZ tapes he bought on-line. He sighed as the others began to talk amongst themselves or move around. He could feel a few dark ki's but there was on particular that stuck out. She was a female version of Cell, but that wasn't what caught his eye. She had Mirai Trunks clothes and he was standing up against the wall he seemed okay now, but Tobias had seen her bring him in half naked over her shoulder- Mirai Trunks was awake now but still a bit stunned.

~ How dare she! MT is one of the greatest fighters ever! How dare she hurt him! Oh, I know! If I kill her, maybe Gohan will believe I didn't do anything to Videl after all! ~ Tobias thought. He assumed a fighting stance, so of the others seeing him, gave him curious looks. The female Cell, Lady Seru, gave him a sideways glance and smirked. With a scream, Tobias blasted into Super saiyan, then level 2, and with a final scream, level 3. He launched himself at her, and punched her in the face, sending her skidding. He heard someone gasp, but he was distracted when her mini-Cell slammed into his back sending him flying. With a snarl he whirled around and kicked it hard in the head, making it blow-up like Gohan had done to the Cell Jr.'s.

Lady Seru kicked up, into Tobias gut, making him double over. She smashed her fist into the back of his, just where Gohan had hit him. Tobias saw stars and he slammed his fist straight up, into her stomach. Lady Seru screamed and they took to the air, where the battle continued........

***

*J'dee*

I growled frustrated, I had just laid down the rules and this was happening... I powered up. "Hermes God of Time!!! Freeze the moment!!!!" I screamed.

Tobias and Lady Seru froze in the air and I saw everyone staring at me.

"Tobias what did I just say?" I growled.

He looked at me, but that's all he could do look, he couldn't move. I saw the other authors look at me. I lowered the two of them to the ground and unfroze them both I walked up to Tobias and grabbed him by the ear. "With me... NOW!!!"

"Whoa!" Yamcha breathed. "Reminds me of Bulma on a bad hair day..."

I looked at him as I dragged Tobias past. "Trust me I'm much worse."

I sat Tobias down on the seat on the other side of the picnic table. He looked at me.

"She may be evil but that is no right to just attack her despite what she did. If I feel she's out of line I will punish her myself. But Look at Mirai Trunks. He's fine. He'll get over it even, perhaps train some more to get stronger to beat her." I explained. "We're here to have fun and I know battling maybe fun but get her permission first and if you don't want anyone's permission, collect the dragonballs bring back Cell himself and beat him up." I added.

Tobias nodded slowly taking in what I was saying. "I'll talk to Gohan for you. If I explain this further I'm sure he'll understand. He's a sensible guy." I added. "Now off you go." I shooed Tobias away and he walked off rubbing the back of his neck.

I stayed seated on the Picnic table and I rubbed Tiger's head. "Hey girl... After this I might just up take a rest somewhere I think." I said softly.

She mewled at me and rubbed up against my chin.

Gohan walked over and he sat down opposite me and he looked at me. He smiled at me. He seemed happy someone told Tobias off.

"You were talking about us in your code weren't you?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Perceptive..."

He nodded. "Yeah."

He reached over and gave Tiger a friendly pat on the head and she began purring.

"If you want to blame anyone for people breaking the roofs and stuff blame me it's all my fault." I said as he patted Tiger.

"I figured that after you pulled this cat through."

Tiger mewled at him.

Gohan looked over to see one of the authors looking over at me. "I think you got a few people to talk to." He smiled and stood, he looked at me. "If you want I can put in a good word with Yamcha for you." He chuckled.

I went completely red across the cheeks and rubbed the back of my neck. Gohan smiled and he walked off leaving the other side of the picnic table open.

"Okay who wants to speak to me?" I asked.

***

To Be Continued...

Sorry about the rules but it has to be done for everyone to have a fair amount of fun... and I'm still accepting new arrivals just follow the rules set and you'll be right...

still r & r peeps

Okay after this chapter my Beta Readers will be Jeril Dragonsoul and AlphaOmega thanks you two!!! Alpha I'm having problems sending you e-mails they keep getting sent back to me just let me know if you have an alternative e-mail that isn't aol... my hotmail account hates aol mail being sent atm....

~J'dee