Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ain't Nothing But Magick ❯ Movin’ Right Along ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Ain't nothing but magick

Author/s for this chapter: Tobias5, ellendaimioh, The Dragonball Fairy, Eternity, The Crazy Saiyan Stalker- J'dee. Only five of us this time round...

Rating: G = General...

Genre: INTERACTIVE

Author's Note: Hey! Don't forget my e-mail for enquires about this fic at mirashia@hotmail.com or at the more unreliable addy of yamchas_saiyan_babe@yahoo.com. it's a short chapter this one, only 6 pages.

The Disclaimer: We do not own DBZ, so there!!

Author's note: Hey hey hey ummmmmm new authors are still welcome.

Am I'm free, simple, sexy and sweet….

***Movin' Right Along***

*Tobias5*

Tobias felt like an idiot. He'd let his own ambitions get ahead of him. He just wanted to make Gohan believe he didn't do anything to Videl, and look at what he does. He screws up and embarrasses him and Jera. He blinked hard, and looked at everyone. Some of them were giving him cold hard stares. he gulped.

~ I don't blame them! ~ he thought, ~ We just get here and I already start to screw things up for them! ~ He glanced over at Vegeta. He was smirking at him. Tobias felt a incredible rage build up within him but he forced it down. Now way was he letting his emotions take over again. He lowered his head and with out thinking, he powered up and flew off at full speed. He heard some one call his name, asking him to come back but he paid no heed. He was a fool, and he shouldn't be around others.

*****

When he finally landed he was near a mountain area. He sighed as he looked around. It was fair peaceful, and he couldn't sense anyone near the area. He saw a nearby lake, probably twice as large as Lake Eerie. He smiled to himself, and stripped down to his boxers, folding his clothes nicely over a tree branch. Maybe some fishing would calm him down. it always worked for Goku. With a laugh he leaped into the water and began to finish, Jera's words still echoing in the back of his mind.........

***

*J'dee*

"Tobias!!!" But it was too late he was gone, I sighed. I realised I had stood up in calling out after him, I felt bad for telling him off like that. Geez I got told I act like I'm twenty years older than myself and that hindered me having the teenage fun I always wanted to have. If I was in his position and with whatever grief he'd caused Gohan, to go off to try and prove himself, I would of most likely done the same thing.

I saw Yamcha and Gohan looking over in my direction. I wanted to take off after him. I really did. But there were people here that needed me too some of them might of even wanted to go home.

"Don't blame yourself." I looked over at Goku as he was helping Mabelle to walk. "You did what you thought was right."

I nodded slowly. "I guess so. I would like to go after him though."

"Give him some time you tend to these people and then go after him. I feel he needs to be alone for a few moments."

"Gah." I flopped back down in to the seat.

"That was some move." I saw Yamcha remark looking at me.

"I think I had a flashback of Namek..." Krillen shuddered.

Gohan nodded. "So you may not be stronger than them but you can control them... Kinda like my mother." He remarked.

"Or Videl... isn't that right Gohan..." Krillen nudged him in the side.

Gohan flushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

I sweatdropped. "Uuuuhhhh huh." I felt like laughing. Krillen was such a shifty wee guy it was funny.

"Krillen!!" Gohan exclaimed embarrassed.

I saw the group of them chuckle at Gohan's discomfort. But that died down when the first author approached me.

***

*ellendaimioh*

I walked over to J'dee and smirked. "Nice to see a fellow Wiccan in here." I extended and hand and we shook. I went back to my normal arms folded look and gave her and glance over. She seemed tough but nothing I couldn't take with my new found powers.

"So I might as well introduce myself and say thanks. The names Ellen and it's nice to meet you. Very cool spell you did there brining us here. And don't worry too much about the veggie fans. I think they'll be thanking you in the end for it even if you are a carrot fan." She smiled back and nodded.

"Well I'd better get to the point before the other girls start lining up, I like to spend some time training with Vegeta. I know it sound so been done but I like to see how the man really fights. Also boost my own power in the mean time. I'm a pretty straight forward person so if you ever need any help just give me a buzz. I'm gonna go see if I can weasel my way into Capsule Corp now. Been nice talkin to ya." I smirked.

"You too Ellen." J'dee replied. We shook hands once more and I took my leave off to talk to Bulma. "Nice girl" I thought as I walked off.

As I walked off I saw one girl trying to stuff her face with banana's. One female Namek next to Piccolo. I smirked and stared at Piccolo for a bit. God I loved that sexy Namek. He was just as tall as I thought he was. I eventually caught sight of Bulma and made my way over to her. I saw Vegeta standing near yet away from her. I smirked more in the sight of him. He was such a great man and it made my blood race to think about what I could learn from him.

"Excuse me are you Bulma?" I quested the blue haired woman.

Bulma turned around and smiled. "Why yes I am, and who might you be?" she smiled.

"Hi I'm Ellen it's a pleasure to meet you." I smiled back. We shook and I looked around a bit. "Do you mind if we go talk over there?" I motioned at a table on the patio.

"Umm ya sure." We walked over and each took a seat.

"So what can I do for you?" Bulma finally spoke up.

"Well since I'm new to this world I thought I could get a job for you at Capsule Corp. I've taken 3 years worth of electronics in high school at a vocational school. I might not know as much as the people you got working here but I'd like to help and learn. Also I must admit I'd also like to train a bit with your husband."

Bulma eyed me a bit then smiled. "Well sure I'd be happy to have you join our team. As for Vegeta well good luck in that. He prefers to keep to himself, if you know what I mean."

I smirked at her, "Ya I do but don't worry about that. Once I shown him what I can do I think he might take my offer. Also thanks so much for the job. I'll be more than happy to help you with anything."

"Hey no problem, I think anyway some of the other girls might be staying here as well." She laughed a little then sighed. She saw the way some of the girls were looking at her husband. "Well anyway I'll give you the official tour later. I'm going to wait a while and see if anyone else is going to have to call here home now." She chuckled and I did too a little.

We both got up and walked back to the group. Bulma walked in one direction and I headed over to Vegeta. Vegeta was now leaning up against the wall watching the crowd swarm about the grounds. I walked over and looked down at Vegeta. I was surprised I stood a good 6 inches over him, but I was a tall girl so it should have surprised me as much.

"And what do you want?" he hissed, never taking his eyes off of the crowd of people. "It's a honour to meet you Prince Vegeta." I said bowing deeply. I wanted to make a good impression on the guy. Vegeta said nothing and didn't move. "I was wondering if I perhaps can train with you?" I spoke politely as I could.

Vegeta finally glanced at me and gave a quick look over of me. "I train with no one, plus… you wouldn't be able to keep up with my level." I smirked at his comment. I knew we were almost equals in power but we were both hiding our true strength so it was still unclear.

"Well I like to prove otherwise if you let me." I said strongly.

Vegeta finally turned to me and huffed. "Yes we will see, after this is all done we will spar. I want to see how strong you people are, although I doubt you will be any kind of a challenge." With that said he turned back and said no more.

I smirked and crossed my arms watching the crowd as well. I could tell he was keeping a eye on Bulma. I smirked inwardly, he guy really did care about her. Bulma was one luckily lady.

It was neat to say the least at all the different authors that were here. There was even a female Cell. I found that very cool. Her and a female Freeza seem to have the evilest feelings about. They were evil there was no doubt but they didn't feel truly evil. More of a yea to chaos feeling. I chuckled at this. Someone probably already blew up a town if I knew authors. But I also knew there was going to be some big battles. Even if J'dee was a wiccan I doubted that she could handle some of these people.

Some people were going to get out of hand and I would have none of that. I'm not about to let some people's warped sense of fun wreak this world. I knew once I proved to Vegeta I could train with him I was going to have to push my self to new heights. I knew I was powerful, I should have even been cocky about it but I knew there can always be someone stronger.

I felt around at each ki, each had there own different feeling. It was like opening a book, you could look at each one and read the different qualities they had. I made note of a few people I think I would have to watch out for in the future. I knew none of these people and wasn't about to brush them off. Anyone of them could hold a deadly power, hmm but which one.

Vegeta glanced back and saw my glaring about. "Something caught your eye there… umm woman what is your name anyway?" he spoke harshly.

I blinked and looked over at him. "Ellen and yes I was looking at who's here. I think some of these people should not be trusted. What do you think?"

Vegeta took a breath in slightly deeper, like he was smelling the different tones of the air. "I think your smarter than you look. Some of these, creatures here have very unusual ki. But yet again nothing the prince of Saiyan's could not handle." he spoke proudly.

"But of course." I chuckled.

Vegeta eyed me, "Is there something funny woman?" he sneered.

"Not at all, I just think you shouldn't under estimate these people nor should they under estimate you." I spoke in a serious tone.

Vegeta gave me a look as if he was saying, do you know something woman?! He went quite again and so did I.

***

*The Dragonball Fairy*

Shortly after I crash landed I went and sat under a large tree, everybody was out on the lawn now and one girl seemed to be preparing for an announcement I scanned the area looking everyone, most were saiyans there was on Namek, female, Cell and a female Frieza. tux sat on my shoulder and his eyes widened slightly, I followed his gaze and saw that the girl that was going to make the announcement had opened up some void that a cat fell out of I listened as she explained everything, then chuckled slightly as she dragged someone by the ear for attacking the female Cell.

"Well now what am I going to do..." I said to myself "I mean am I gonna be good or evil or what... I could return home but I want to have a little fun here first" I said to no one in particular "...well being the bad guy is always more fun" I said with a smirk after a brief pause "but I need to test the limits of my powers...wow I really need to stop talking to myself" as said as I stood up then suddenly Master Roshi came out of what seemed to be a hiding place he appeared slightly beaten up, he had obviously met up with some of the female saiyans.

"Well now what would a lovely young girl like yourself be doing way out here" he said as his nose started to run as he looked me up and down.

I growled "I don't have time for this" then punched him in the face, satisfied when I heard the crack of bone

I distanced myself from the others then closed my eyes and began to power up a few rocks around me started to float as a few small lightning bolts crackled around me until my hair shot up blonde, and my eyes teal, I continued to power up still not satisfied then my hair became more of a gold, and a gold aura surrounded me, I clenched me teeth "almost" I thought as I felt myself reaching the peak of my power, I let out a loud scream as my hair went spiky and reached down to my feet, I panted then opened my now teal eyes and looked at myself "...woah I'm SSJ 3!" I looked at my backside and saw not one, but 3 tails lashing around I blink at them then said to myself "well better for surprise attacks" then looked over at tux and said "well what do you think should I become evil?" my eyes widened immensely as I heard him speak for the first time ever.

"I think you're all idiots" he said.

***

*Eternity*

She opened her eyes slowly and rubbed the back of her head. 'What happened?' she thought looking at the scenery around her. There really wasn't much to see from her vantage point, which was on her back on the ground. Tree roots, tree trunks, and some grass met her gaze. There was nothing unusual about any of those things, unless you considered the fact that five seconds ago she was sitting in her bedroom typing yet another fanfic. Then there was the fact that she could hear the voices of a large crowd of people, and they didn't sound very far away at all. Eternity rolled over on her stomach and peeked around the tree trunk that was directly in front of her face. Her jaw dropped at the sight that met her eyes. 'This has to be some kind of crazy dream.' But if it was, it was a very realistic one because the "dream" grass was beginning to make her itch and there was a "dream" stick jabbing her in the ribs. She sat up and noticed that something felt odd. Eternity squirmed around slightly and almost jumped when something curled around her waist. 'A tail? How did that get there?' She happened to catch sight of her purse laying nearby and grabbed it anxiously. Pulling out her compact she flipped it open. Her hair was still black and still hung down just past her... um rear end, but her eyes were a dark violet color and her pale skin was flawless. She tossed the mirror back in her purse and glanced down at her clothes. A black tee shirt fell just above her pierced navel, and she had on a black skirt and knee high boots...in black of course. Eternity looked back to the group of people and noticed that many of them had tails as well. Then she saw a gorgeous young man with pale lavender hair and a tall green man...'wait, green'? It was at that moment she finally figured out what was going on. Somehow she had ended up in the Dragonball Z world! An excited grin crossed her lips as she hopped up and brushed herself off. She quietly approached the group and stood on the outer edge of the crowd so she could take everything in. One thing was for certain, if this was a dream, she didn't want to wake up!

***

*J'dee*

"As I watched the crowd of them I realised there was going to be a whole heap of them wanting places to stay and so forth. I figured Blake, Lady Seru, and Lady Yukou would head of in their own paths. Or from the glances Blake was giving Eighteen probably Master Roshi's.

I realised then that there was a couple of characters absent from the gathering. Marron and Bra... I wasn't too sure about that Ubuu kid, after all he was a kid and probably with his parents.

I saw the ranch slider door open on the patio and Bra walked out rubbing her eyes and she took in the sight of the gathering of the crowd. "Mommy?? Daddy??" She looked worried for a second.

She spotted Trunks first and ran up to him- a familiar face, but that's where it ended when she stopped running and then frowned, it was mirai Trunks, he blinked and looked at her shocked. Goten picked her up instead.

"Hey kiddo. Your dad's this way." He said.

Goten placed Bra at Vegeta's feet and Bra clung on to his leg, she'd been round crowds before but crowds like this? I doubted it unless Bulma had entered her in some form of contest.

Goten wandered back over to where Trunks was and they both sat back down on the grass I watched as Goten motioned Kabocha over and she smiled walked over and sat down next to him.

Syrina was watching the crowds she seemed to understand everything now. I kind of felt sorry for her she was Trunks what? Older younger sister? Trunks and Vegeta didn't seem none the wiser. I think from the way Bulma was looking at her she understood.

I stopped watching everyone and looked up as a shadow loomed over me and sat down. I nodded at Gohan. "back again?"

"I spoke to Yamcha. I assume you'll want to be away from the Vegetarian fans?" he asked me teasingly.

I chuckled. "Not really, just not in the same house, but I do need to be within certain range in case they change their mind and want to go home."

"So you're going to be here until everyone goes home or stays?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah suck really I left boy behind."

"Boy?"

"Yeah my younger bro."

"You call him boy?"

"I used to call him squirt but then he got taller than me." I frowned at that.

Gohan chuckled. "Well Yamcha's place out in the desert is still there if you wanna crash there, or you could stay with him in the city at his apartment."

I nodded. "Thanks. An apartment is cool. Wilderness and me just don't go together, I like my city life." I smiled.

Gohan nodded. "Well here's another one waiting in line. See you round."

"hey Gohan-" I spoke to him as he got up.

He turned and looked at me. "Yea."

"Since Ellen wants to spar with Vegeta sometime think we could?"

"Yeah sure thing."

"Cool."

I watched him walk off and the next author came up to me.

***

To Be Continued...

R & R short chapter this time round… sorry about that…

I am also working on author art… in other words drawing the characters from this fic… so yeah if ya wanna let me have a shot at trying to draw ya character let me know kay? So far I've managed to draw me! Do you know how hard it is to find an auburn colored pencil these days… lol so I had to use orange… ack!!!

Well that's all from me this time round… I should inform you because I was in a rush to get this up that I haven't heard back from my Beta readers… bad me I know I should of waited…. But, but, but I just wanted to get this out of the way before my last assessment on Friday… so if I don't update until next week you can all forgive me right??

~J'dee